princess

Heather Locklear

Apparently this BI is about Charlie Sheen and Heather Locklear :blink:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/20 **#3**
This former A+ list mostly television actor from multiple hit network shows also was pretty close to an A+ list mostly movie actor. He has been coming down hard on this former A list mostly television actress from multiple hit network shows. Apparently she has been talking about that history between the pair and the awful thing they did and he wants it shut down. I don't think he would mind if she actually killed herself. I also think he has been encouraging it. Charlie Sheen/Heather Locklear (molested her daughter Ava Sambora)

So who is the movie actor? And if this is true what an awful story. Is the parenthetical in print or did you add that as part of the common guesses, Fykelicious? If tha was in print, that’s pretty brazen of someone to say that in print if it’s just an allegation. 

Edited by dixiedoodah

1 hour ago, fykeylicious said:

Apparently this BI is about Charlie Sheen and Heather Locklear :blink:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/20 **#3**
This former A+ list mostly television actor from multiple hit network shows also was pretty close to an A+ list mostly movie actor. He has been coming down hard on this former A list mostly television actress from multiple hit network shows. Apparently she has been talking about that history between the pair and the awful thing they did and he wants it shut down. I don't think he would mind if she actually killed herself. I also think he has been encouraging it. Charlie Sheen/Heather Locklear (molested her daughter Ava Sambora)

The guess is this is about Charlie Sheen and Heather.  The website that posted the BI gave the guess of Charlie Sheen/Heather, not Ent Lawyer.

As I read it, Charlie Sheen is the only actor in the BI -- Fakey's prose is awful, but I think he's saying that the actor in question was an A+ tv actor and was close to being an A+ movie actor. 

Also, I read this site which compiles BIs from a variety of sites and then provides probable/definite conclusions:

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

• Like 2

Apparently she has been talking about that history between the pair and the awful thing they did and he wants it shut down. I don't think he would mind if she actually killed herself. I also think he has been encouraging it. Charlie Sheen/Heather Locklear (molested her daughter Ava Sambora)

Is this implying that they both molested her daughter?  or just an example of really bad writing?

I think it's implying they both did it??? I suppose it's more likely that he did it and she allowed it to happen *or turned a blind eye to it), but I've read some awful stories in the news and you simply never know.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/24 **#8**
It wouldn't shock me if this former A+ list mostly television actor from multiple high paying network and cable television shows kills himself in the upcoming weeks. The actress who enabled him by providing children says she is finally going to talk.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, princess said:

Heather Locklear Pleads No Contest to 8 Misdemeanor Offenses, Ordered to Treatment Facility: Report

Heather Locklear was arrested twice last year

You know that old saying, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

I feel the same way about court ordered rehab -- its more likely than not doomed to failure if the person isn't ready for the help.  Yes, it will get you out of the ticket or whatever, but that's about all.