Sign in to follow this  
Rebelgirl

What Ever Happened to.....?

And where is Skeet Ulrich? I remember he was in scream 1 and then,nothing...?

I actually think he is (was?) dating Keri Russell (former Watch with Kristen BI). He has done a few TV movies and is starring in a new series this fall called Jericho--I think it's on CBS.

I never bought that Watch with Kristin thing about Keri and Skeet at all. Kristin's been horribly wrong in her rumours about Keri Russell before (pairing her up with Patrick Dempsey before the final season of Felicity for example). Last I heard (about six months back) Keri had a new non-business boyfriend with whom she'd been seen around NYC a lot. I used to read a Felicity message board and they were pretty up to date on gossip and sightings of Keri and there was never anything reported about her and Skeet. I think it was simply circumstantial. They filmed two things together in quick succession, "The Magic of Ordinary Days" and "Into the West", at about the time he was separating from his wife and I think people put two and two together and made three hundred and eighty nine.

SIGHTINGS

Page Six

September 7, 2006 -- LEIF Garrett sporting a "dirty beard" and a sarong lounging at the pool at the Sunset Tower Hotel in L.A. and ordering champagne.

What ever happened to Molly Ringwald and Judd Nelson? Emilio Estevez?

It's been off the air for a while now as well, but Judd was in Suddenly Susan. Not as hunky as he once was!!!

Molly is out here in LA doing CHICAGO

SIGHTINGS

Page Six

September 7, 2006 -- LEIF Garrett sporting a "dirty beard" and a sarong lounging at the pool at the Sunset Tower Hotel in L.A. and ordering champagne.

With what money

Molly got married to and divorced from a Frenchman. She speaks damn fine francais, by the by. Now she's with a younger, greek-American dude and had a daughter called Mathilda Ereni (!) in 2003.

And where is Skeet Ulrich? I remember he was in scream 1 and then,nothing...?

I actually think he is (was?) dating Keri Russell (former Watch with Kristen BI). He has done a few TV movies and is starring in a new series this fall called Jericho--I think it's on CBS.

I never bought that Watch with Kristin thing about Keri and Skeet at all. Kristin's been horribly wrong in her rumours about Keri Russell before (pairing her up with Patrick Dempsey before the final season of Felicity for example). Last I heard (about six months back) Keri had a new non-business boyfriend with whom she'd been seen around NYC a lot. I used to read a Felicity message board and they were pretty up to date on gossip and sightings of Keri and there was never anything reported about her and Skeet. I think it was simply circumstantial. They filmed two things together in quick succession, "The Magic of Ordinary Days" and "Into the West", at about the time he was separating from his wife and I think people put two and two together and made three hundred and eighty nine.

From Star Magazine...

EXCLUSIVE: KERI RUSSELL IS PREGNANT!

Posted Jan. 19, 2007, 1:55 pm/ET

Actress Keri Russell, 30, is pregnant with her first child, due in the summer, her rep has confirmed to Star exclusively. The father is Keri's fiancé Shane Deary. The couple, who have been dating for a couple of years, have no wedding plans at the moment, her rep tells Star.

From imdb.com today...

Kim Fields Welcomes a Boy

Former The Facts Of Life actress Kim Fields is celebrating after giving birth to her first child. The 37-year-old star and actor fiance Christopher Morgan, 30, welcomed Sebastian Alexander Morgan in a US hospital on Friday morning. Fields is best known for playing Dorothy "Tootie" Ramsay on The Facts Of Life from 1979 until 1988, and also starred in the 90s sitcom Living Single.

Cathy Dennis Is Still A Hot Piece

Posted Image

Remember Cathy Dennis?! This is a blast from the past. I really think Cathy turned me homo. I mean one listen to her "Move To This" album will turn the straightest of straights into a raging, dick-loving, salad-tossing homersexual. So if you're a straight dude and you want to be gay, just listen to that album and your mouth will start salivating for peen almost immediately. She's like a gay dracula.

It's nice to see she's still a hot chick and hasn't turned into a plastic victim like most 80s popstars. Here's Cathy at the O2 X Awards in London last night.

Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Samantha Mathis still tests for pilots... believe she was actually in one last year that didn't get picked up. She's nice and genuine- good to see a former child star turn out relatively okay- esp. after all that River Phoenix drama-rama.

Fran Drescher?

She's very active in cancer charities, and is considering entering politics at some point. She's been in a play or two recently, I think, too.

Home Improvement's Kid's Bizarre Divorce

Taran Noah Smith became famous as the youngest of Tim Allen's sons on the hit TV comedy Home Improvement, but his stardom led to a brutal money battle with his parents as he married an older woman at age 17.

Now, his marriage and his life have exploded and he's in the middle of fighting his estranged wife for what is left of his fortune, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

Taran ran away from home to wed a woman nearly twice his age over his parents' strong objections, but now tells The ENQUIRER that he recently left his wife because she announced that she preferred girls to guys! The couple agreed to have an open marriage, yet when Taran found a steady girlfriend, his angry wife smashed every dish they owned!

Now the two are not only divorced, they're fighting over ownership of a business they started together- a vegan cashew cheese making company! Those are the latest bizarre twists in the May-December love story of Taran and Heidi Van Pelt, a raw foods chef who was 32 when she married Taran three weeks after his 17th birthday.

"I guess I'm living proof that love is blind," Taran, now 23, told The ENQUIRER. "I've lost my house, and now I'm fighting to stop my wife from taking my livelihood away from me. I'm done with older women."

Taran earned nearly $2 million playing Mark, the youngest of Tim Allen's three sons, on ABC's Home Improvement from 1991 to 1999. The ENQUIRER published a series of exclusive stories on his wacky antics- including him running away from home at 16 with Heidi and their kooky wedding with mood rings instead of wedding bands and strippers as ring bearers. We also chronicled Taran's battle with his parents to gain control of his $1.5 million trust fund and his attempt to evict them from their home, which he owned.

After their April 2001 wedding, Taran and Heidi launched Playfood, a company that makes and sells vegan cashew cheese. But after four years, problems developed. "Heidi told me she preferred girls to guys," Taran told The ENQUIRER. "She began to bring girls home. But if they paid more attention to me than to her, she'd get jealous. Finally, we agreed to have an open marriage. But when I began seeing another girl, Heidi got so mad she broke every dish in the house."

Eventually, the couple decided to split and Heidi moved to Kansas City, Mo., where she ran Playfood with her mother. Soon after, a new man- a musician 12 years Heidi's junior- moved in with her, Taran said. And things went downhill from there. The business started to suffer first.

post-1263-1185422252.jpg

"Heidi was fighting with the staff and even fired her mother," Taran said. "Then she wanted to name her boyfriend the general manager. Now we're in court, fighting over a divorce and control of Playfood," he said. "I've also had to take out a restraining order to stop Heidi from transferring Playfood's assets to another company that she started in her name. It's all a mess."

Meanwhile, the couple's former home- a $1 million, four bedroom, four-bathroom pad in L.A. - has been trashed. Taran claims he sold the house and moved out months ago. "Squatters have been living there," he said. "I have a lot of artist friends, and they spray-painted the walls."

In yet another twist, Heidi has gotten a restraining order against Taran- claiming he's transferring Playfood assets into a California company that he owns. "Heidi has not been a part of Playfood for seven months. She wants to get back into the company and continue to build it," her attorney Phillip Willoughby Jr. told The ENQUIRER. As for Taran's claim that Heidi prefers women, her publicist J.R. Savet fired back (somewhat humorously): "That's definitely not the case. Is Taran saying that he turned Heidi gay?"

Heidi's attorney Willoughby added: "Heidi loves her husband and her company, and is extremely disheartened at the way this has developed. She has never backed off loving Taran. This is breaking her heart."

Meanwhile, Taran has apologized to his parents, David Smith and Candy Bennici. "I had to go back to them and say: "I'm sorry. You were right about Heidi."

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/

Don't Show This To Tom Cruise

Posted Image

Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up. Well almost. He's 16. He's the kid from "Jerry Maguire." You know the “human head weighs 8 pounds” boy. He was also in one the greatest movies all ALL-TIME "The Little Vampire." That movie is best served with kamikaze shots.

He's actually not that bad...I mean I'd.....watch a Disney movie with him. You ain't getting me Chris Hansen!!!!!

A Math Makeover

OMG! Actress and mathematician Danica McKellar wants girls to know that being good at numbers is cool.

By Peg Tyre

Newsweek

Aug. 6, 2007 issue - When you think about what young Hollywood actresses get up to in their spare time these days, you're likely to envision wild parties, rehab or jail. When Danica McKellar, Winnie on the '90s hit television show "The Wonder Years," isn't on set, though, she's writing. No tell-all bio here. She's penned a book aimed at helping young girls survive—and even thrive—in math class. "When girls see the antics of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, they think that being fun and glamorous also means being dumb and irresponsible," says McKellar. "But I want to show them that being smart is cool. Being good at math is cool. And not only that, it can help them get what they want out of life."

To that end, her book, titled "Math Doesn't Suck," uses cutesy graphics and teen-magazine staples like personality quizzes, horoscopes and straight-from-the-mall examples to spell out often confusing concepts like reciprocal fractions and prime factorization. It also contains syrupy dollops of just-between-us-girls encouragement, three miniprofiles of drop-dead-gorgeous mathematicians, as well as practical tips for avoiding sloppy mistakes on homework, overcoming test-day brain freeze and suggestions on what to do when algebra gets you down. (Hint: don't be afraid to sound dumb in class. Go ahead and ask.)

McKellar, once America's best-known middle schooler, says her book reflects her own real-life struggles with the subject. "I was good at math in elementary school, and then around seventh grade the work got harder and I hit a rough patch," say McKellar, who is now 32. Fortunately, a patient, funny teacher got her back on track by using visual imagery and real-life examples she could relate to. With her newfound confidence, McKellar aced the subject straight through high school. But she didn't stop there. In between acting gigs, she enrolled as a film major at UCLA. But after taking a college-level math course she realized, "I really was good at this!" She changed her major to math. "I thought it was just for nerdy white guys, but it's not. It turns out lots of different kinds of people like math," she says. She graduated with high honors in 1998. Around that time, she also became the only television actress in America to coauthor a groundbreaking mathematical physics theorem; it was published in the Journal of Physics and bears her name (the Chayes-McKellar-Winn theorem). These days, acting is her first love, but she still reads math textbooks in her spare time and answers math problems on her fan Web site.

Britney Spears would never have had a hit with the song Toxic, if not for Cathy Dennis. Cathy not only wrote the song she sang backup vocals on it. Actually Cathy sang the song and Britney sang a little backup! :lol:

Posted Image

Remember Cathy Dennis?! This is a blast from the past. I really think Cathy turned me homo. I mean one listen to her "Move To This" album will turn the straightest of straights into a raging, dick-loving, salad-tossing homersexual. So if you're a straight dude and you want to be gay, just listen to that album and your mouth will start salivating for peen almost immediately. She's like a gay dracula.

It's nice to see she's still a hot chick and hasn't turned into a plastic victim like most 80s popstars. Here's Cathy at the O2 X Awards in London last night.

Britney Spears would never have had a hit with the song Toxic, if not for Cathy Dennis. Cathy not only wrote the song she sang backup vocals on it. Actually Cathy sang the song and Britney sang a little backup! :lol:

Posted Image

Odd. I think she's a fug.

Lost In Your Fug

So, here's the thing. I kind of can't decide if Debbie -- excuse me, DEBORAH -- Gibson here looks sort of cute in an updated version of what Carrie Bradshaw called The Naked Dress (you know, the one she wears on the side of the bus, and which she wears on her first date with Mr Big and then they have sex and she worries if she was too slutty etc etc etc and don't judge me for remembering that so well, I just saw that episode on KTLA while I was getting ready for bed the other night), or if she looks completely washed out in what is essentially a nude-colored towel:

Posted Image

I do know that I hate her shoes with it. But we have another, more pressing, question, and that is the following:

Is she dating former New Kid on the Block Jonathan Knight?!?!?!?!?!!?!?1111?!? (Ahem. Sorry.)

Posted Image

And if so, does his former girlfriend and her former rival, Tiffany, care? And also if so, is that sort of secretly awesome, or what? And wouldn't it make a really good Lifetime movie? You know, two former teen sensations find love after fifteen years? It could be called At Long Last: A Love Song. I've just decided that it's true.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

http://dlisted.com/node/14195

If Looks Could Kill

Posted Image

Somebody tell me what the hell happened to Richard Greico?! Seriously, this is not right! I'm about to call the police. He looks like a turtle on Meth! This bitch used to be a hot piece. Someone give him a quarter or something, he needs a hot meal.

With that being said, I'd still let him tickle the gizzard.

Here's Greico at the UGLY (is right) Betty DVD release party.

-------

I would have NEVER recognized him. What drugs is he allegedly on?

This bitch used to be a hot piece

He looks like he is trying to look like Mickey Rourke after surgery.

Edited by tyler

This bitch used to be a hot piece

He looks like he is trying to look like Mickey Rourke after surgery.

At least Mickey Rourke has the "excuse" of an ill advised boxing career. Greico? Damn![/Agent J]

eta

That post could've gone just as easily in the WTF? thread.

Edited by sueli

Does anyone else think Richard Greico could fit the "80s star trying to sell the trashed drugs house" BI? Or any other BIs about an 80s star on drugs? :P