Sign in to follow this  
Rebelgirl

What Ever Happened to.....?

Marriage to James Cameron would age anybody....

:4biggrin:

Lol, I'll second that Maxiemom. I loved how Linda looked in the Terminator movies--muscled and tight, but in a feminine way. I wonder how much the lack of fat on her has to do with how aged her face is--if I recall correctly, it's not good to have such minimal fat in the facial area.

Willie Wonka kids;

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/...kids/index.html

Posted Image

Augustus, Violet, Mike, Veruca, Charlie

the highlights:

• We were thrilled when sweet and genuine little Charlie Bucket won a lifetime supply of chocolate in the film. Nowadays, Peter Ostrum fills up buckets of cow patties and other fun stuff as a large animal veterinarian in Glenfield, New York. Hey, he kind of resembles the Candy Man with that killer 'stache.

• Violet Beauregarde was a precocious gum chewer who eventually turned into a blueberry. After getting one more gig on the soap opera "Dark Shadows," actress Denise Nickerson turned into an accountant at an engineering plant with a bad haircut.

• Augustus Gloop drowned in a chocolate river. If I had to go, that's how I'd want it. Now Michael Bollner is drowning in a sea of success as a tax attorney in Munich. Go Gloop!

• Veruca Salt was a spoiled brat who wanted it all ... NOW! It was even rumored that she wanted little Peter Ostrum behind the scenes. So what did Julie Dawn Cole end up with? A successful career in theater, television, and fitness. Oh ... and two kids. Not too shabby.

• It was impossible to pull Mike Teevee away from the tube. Since then Paris Themmen has played a whole lotta roles. He was a commercial casting agent, a film production member, a Disney Imagineering employee, a retail salesman, a real estate agent, and a finance guy. He even started his own website, where he sells autographs. Maybe TV does rot your brain.

Posted Image

PIC: Breakfast Club Cast Reunites After 25 Years

US Mag

Twenty five years after filming The Breakfast Club, the cast of the iconic 80s teen movie reunited Monday night in New York City to remember its late director John Hughes, who died of a heart attack at age 59 last year.

UsMagazine.com caught up with the Brat Packers -- who haven't appeared together since the Academy Awards in February -- for the latest on their lives.

MOLLY RINGWALD, 42 Known for her role as rich girl Claire Standish, the actress -- who now plays Anne Juergens on ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager -- says she has yet to turn her three daughters on to the beloved comedy. "My eldest is 6-years old, and my twins are 14-months, so I’ve got a little time," said the actress, who is wed to writer Panio Gianopoulos. She has no doubt the film will reach generations. "There’s been nothing to replace it," she told Us. "Until something comes along that can hold a candle to these movies, they will continue to be what they are." Where would her character, Claire, be today? "Maybe she’s been married a few times," said Ringwald. "Hopefully she's happy."

ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL, 42 He has gone on to appear in such movies as Weird Science and Edward Scissorhands and is now producing and starring in the upcoming thriller, The Aftermath. But it's his role as the nerdy Brian Johnson that has resonated with him the most. "I think the point of the film is to see yourself in others – that we're more alike than we realize," said Hall, who is now sober after battling a drinking problem. "John Hughes gave me my start. I think that Hollywood always glamorized things and put things on a pedestal. John allowed us all to feel vulnerable. He was brilliant at using humor to get to that place."

JUDD NELSON, 50 Where would his character, the rebellious John Bender, be today? "He’d clearly be the principal of that high school!" Nelson told Us. "He knows a lot of what those kids are going though." Nelson -- who has nine movies in the works, including Brookwood Sleazebags, which he is producing -- said he feels "sadness" looking back at his work with Hughes. "I can’t believe he’s gone," he told Us. "I always assumed we’d work together again on something."

ALLY SHEEDY, 48 "There was an awful lot of me in Alison," she told Us of playing the quirky Allison Reynolds. "Alison is very close to who I was." She said she can see her character today working on some off-Broadway shows "and cool dance performance groups." In real life, Sheedy (who overcame a sleeping pill addiction) has guest-starred on shows like CSI and had a reoccurring part on Kyle XY. Her favorite role: Being mom to 16-year-old daughter Rebecca. Of motherhood, she told Us, "It’s so cool. It’s pretty wonderful."