princess

Halle Berry

^Oh lord, she's going the Hillary Swank route. That's just what this world needs.

As much as I enjoyed Halle in Monster's Ball, her recent film choices are all quite terrible. Not to mention, her recent hopes of reclaiming that Ball glory is (and should) be going unnoticed since she's just playing sad, poor African-American women. Why not go another route? But I doubt she'll ever be nominated for an Oscar in a long time (or ever).

Edited by Babloo328

Playing House

IT'S getting pretty serious between Halle Berry and her boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry. Friends of the couple say they've moved in together in Los Angeles, and although they have separate residences in New York, they always stay in the same place and are together constantly. A pal said he wouldn't be shocked if Aubry proposed soon. If he does, April will be a huge month for Berry. She's getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and her movie with Bruce Willis, "Perfect Stranger," comes out a week later. Berry's manager didn't return calls.

Halle: I Was Homeless

Tony Barson/WireImage.comOscar winner Halle Berry hasn't always lived La Dolce Vita . When the actress went broke at 21, her mom refused to send her money, so she lived in a homeless shelter, Berry, 40, tells the April issue of Reader's Digest.

"But a girl had to do what a girl had to do. You can do that when you're 21 and ambitious and your eyes are this big and you don't want to go home," she tells the mag. "I became a person who knows that I will always make my own way."

Here's a peek at what Halle had to say about having children, undergoing plastic surgery, and domestic violence.

On being cut off by her mother:

"When I moved to Chicago, she drove me there, but I don't think she ever thought it would pan out. After a month or two, I ran out of money and called her. I said, Mom, I hate to ask you this, but could you send me some money? I just have rent money; I can't eat this week. And she said no.She said, "I'm not going to start this calling home asking Mom for money. No, figure it out or come home." I was so mad. I didn't speak to her for a year and a half."

On forgiving her mother:

"But I'm actually grateful she did that, because it taught me how to take care of myself and that I could live through any situation, even if it meant going to a shelter for a small stint, or living within my means, which were meager."

On dating violent men:

"Well, I haven't been a battered woman, contrary to what people have written about me. I'm so not a battered woman. Have I been in physical altercations with men? Absolutely. But the minute that happens they see the back of me. My mother was a battered woman. She was battered by my father."

On whether she's had plastic surgery:

"No, I haven't. But that's one thing I'll never say never about, because I don't know. I hope I will evolve as a person who realizes it's really not about my physical appearance and not be drawn to that seductive knife."

On whether she wants children:

"Oh yeah, I hope that happens. It's late; I've waited a little too long. But I want to have children. Absolutely."

Talk to Us: Despite Berry's claim that she's all natural, Web sites have speculated that she's had rhinoplasty.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have no problem with plastic surgery. So I'm guessing that the perception is that most Americans _do_ have a problem with it? And do celebrities lie about it because their publicists etc. say that they must? I mean, if Halle admitted she'd had a very good nose job and it was a requirement for her line of work, I suppose all hell would break loose, like it did when Ashlee Simpson got hers done and it was so obvious?

Apparently when a star says, "I haven't had plastic surgery but would consider it," that means, "Oh, yes, I have had multiple tweaks and you can expect many more in the future." :rolleyes:

Halle IS a big fat liar, where that nose job is concerned.

She had a damn nose job, you lying ho thats why you can't keep a man - you lie to him, to yourself and now us Jonh Q public!

*Liar*

I have no problem with plastic surgery. So I'm guessing that the perception is that most Americans _do_ have a problem with it?

That doesn't make any sense, given the high number of (esp) nose jobs done today....It might be more about maintaining a Hollywood mystique?

I have no problem with plastic surgery. So I'm guessing that the perception is that most Americans _do_ have a problem with it?

That doesn't make any sense, given the high number of (esp) nose jobs done today....It might be more about maintaining a Hollywood mystique?

Yeah, maybe. As in, who ever heard of a goddess needing a nose job?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20015412,00.html

Halle Berry Says No More Marriages

MONDAY MARCH 19, 2007

By Stephen M. Silverman

Though she's been dating model Gabriel Aubry for more than a year, Halle Berry says she doesn't plan to walk down the aisle with him – or anybody.

"I will never, never get married again," the Oscar winner, 40, says in the April issue of InStyle.

"Actually it's just that now I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper."

Besides, she's tried to make marriage work – twice. Berry, whose thriller with Bruce Willis, Perfect Stranger, opens April 13, was formerly wed to Atlanta Braves player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benét. Both unions ended in divorce.

She met Aubry, 31, while shooting a Versace ad in November 2005. They made their public debut as a couple three months later at the opening of a Versace store in New York City.

"After my last relationship [with actor Michael Ealy] broke up I was feeling like, well, it wasn't that I didn't want to be in a relationship, it's just that I thought it would be okay to be on my own," she tells InStyle.

"But he was disarmingly sweet and caring and different. In the past I've been attracted to big personalities. Gabriel was shy. He hardly talked to me at first."

But that just made him more appealing. "I had to work at this a little," she says. "It wasn't a slam dunk; it wasn't the guy just showering affection on me. It made it more interesting. We were equally matched – put it that way."

And the future? Berry, who has said she wants to adopt, tells the magazine: "I definitely want children. Very much."

And when she does become a mother, she hopes to pass on some important values.

"I want my kids to realize it's only through hard work that any success or real joy comes," she says. "It's not about money; it's the intangible rewards – having integrity and doing what you say you're going to do."

Halle Berry Admits to Suicide Attempt

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20016312,00.html

THURSDAY MARCH 29, 2007 08:05 AM EST

By Pete Norman

Photo by: Alessandra Benedetti / Corbis

Actress Halle Berry tried to commit suicide over her failed first marriage, she reveals in an upcoming interview.

Berry, 40, admits to Parade magazine that she tried to gas herself when her fiery union to Atlanta Braves baseball star David Justice collapsed, but pulled out at the last minute.

"I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming when I had an image of my mother finding me," she tells the magazine.

The image of her stoic mother Judith, now 67, was enough to snap the blues out of Berry. "She sacrificed so much for her children, and to end my life would be an incredibly selfish thing to do. It was all about a relationship. My sense of worth was so low," Berry says. "I promised myself I would never be a coward again."

The actress also describes her subsequent marriage, to singer Eric Benet, as "really horrific ... We were in sex rehab after one year. I wish I had left then, but I was putting everyone's needs before mine," says the Oscar winner, who next appears on-screen with Bruce Willis in the thriller Perfect Stranger.

Twice divorced Berry is now dating model Gabriel Aubry, after meeting the 31-year-old in Nov. 2005 during a Versace advertising shoot. Three months later they went public as a couple. Twice bitten, Berry rules out a third marriage.

"I will never, never get married again," she told InStyle recently.

But she tells Parade she is determined to be a mother. "I've accomplished things I never thought I would," she says. "Now my sights are set on a different chapter in my life, which is motherhood. That's the goal I have very clearly set for myself."

Halle Berry: I Really Do Chat With Strangers On Internet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actress Halle Berry said Friday she really does chat with total strangers on the internet, just like the character she plays in the April-release Hollywood movie Perfect Stranger.

"I found the anonymity exciting, because I could keep giving myself new names," she told Deutsche Presse-Agenture dpa in a Berlin interview. "After a while I found it kind of funny to adopt these identities and I started going into chats with my real name.

"But when other people read that someone is calling herself Halle Berry, they think you are some kind of crazy person."

In the movie, Berry, 40, plays a journalist who goes undercover to ferret out a businessman as her best friend's killer, entering into a game of online cat-and-mouse.

Source earthtimes.org

panachereport.com

Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry regrets smoking marijuana as a teenager, because it made her so paranoid that she couldn't face the outside world. The star insists she has never tried anything stronger than marijuana, and blasts celebrities who take hard drugs. She says, "People in this business use cocaine and crack, but I never wanted to put that in my body. Why would I? "I tried pot when I was 18 or 19. But it just made me scared to leave the house."

In Related News: Halle Berry has landed the starring role in upcoming drama "Things We Lost In The Fire," despite directors originally wanting a caucasian actress. The African-American beauty, who co-stars with Benicio Del Torro in the movie, persuaded the filmmakers to pick a black leading lady for the role, and admits it's not the first time she has had to convince filmmakers to let her audition for roles previously marked for a white actress. She says, "That was written for someone white. So was “Perfect Stranger.” My manager and agent just keep calling to remind them I deserve to be seen. All I ask is a chance to get in the room."

http://worldofwonder.net/archives/2007/Apr...halle_berry.wow

Inside Halle Berry

in Celebrity

On receiving her Hollywood Walk of Fame star this morning, Halle Berry said to the crowd: "I cannot tell you how good it feels inside me right now. I wish you all could be inside me right now to know how it feels." This generated a massive lecherous whoop from the crowd of mostly red-blooded males, out of whom emerged Samuel L Jackson, who, perhaps taking her words a little too literally, clambered onto the podium beside Halle and attempted to get inside her. (Text and photos: Steven Corfe)

(IMDB.COM)

Berry Unveils Star Four Years Late

Academy Award-winning actress Halle Berry claimed her star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame yesterday - four years late. The sexy Monster's Ball star unveiled the 2,333rd star on the famous Hollywood Boulevard landmark - an honor she was set to receive in 2003. Berry's busy work schedule kept her from making that ceremony, but she told organizers she wouldn't miss the belated honor this time around. Speaking to fans in Hollywood this morning, Berry said, "I'm thrilled and very honored to be part of Hollywood history." Berry will next be seen in thriller Perfect Stranger opposite Bruce Willis.

Halle Berry Gets her Star to the Hollywood Walk of Fame (04/03/07)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Source:CandidModel

panachereport.com

Halle Berry has blasted US publication Parade for "regurgitating" a 10-year-old story about her suicide attempt - because she's having to talk about her darkest moment all over again.

The sexy Oscar winner has rarely spoken about the time she started the process of poisoning herself with carbon monoxide in her car after the end of her first marriage to Baseball player David Justice-and now it's front-page news.

Berry can only hope that the Parade story, which has grabbed headlines around the world, will be a comfort to others who are contemplating suicide.

She says, "It wasn't my wish to go into all of that again in this time of my life. I talked about it on “Larry King Live,” and “Oprah,” when it was relevant, and I felt like it was important to help other women and share it with them. "Back in the day, I did feel empowered when I told that story and I felt, `This might help somebody because I survived it and I learned a lot.' "But it's just not where I am today and I really hate that it's been presented like it is... I'm in such a great time in my life right now it wouldn't be my wish to really revisit that period, but this outlet did and made it seem as if it were current again.

"Because I have a movie out some magazine has sensationalized some old material and it's not something that I want to talk about. It's 10 years old and I'm so past it."

Halle Berry is lovely, but if she follows through on her promise to not give any more interviews it would be a good move! Everytime I read one of her quotes I cringe!

From imdb.com today...

Magazine Fires Back at Berry Over Suicide Story

Parade magazine bosses have reacted angrily to Halle Berry's claims they dredged up a 10-year-old story about the actress' 1997 suicide attempt and tried to make it fresh. In a recent WENN interview, Berry accused the weekend supplement of "regurgitating" the story, prompting other publications and agencies to ask her to talk about her darkest moment all over again. But Parade editors insist the Oscar winner readily chatted about the day she started the process of poisoning herself with carbon monoxide in her car after the end of her first marriage to Baseball player David Justice. The magazine's spokeswoman Alexis Collado says, "All of the quotes in Parade profile on Halle Berry came from a candid sit-down interview between Ms. Berry and Parade writer Emily Listfield on January 25, 2007. Ms. Berry talked very freely about the challenges she has faced in her life, including her failed marriages and suicide attempt. It is unfortunate that Ms. Berry has chosen to respond to media interest by backing away from what she originally told Parade. Anyone who actually read the article is sure to see it as a very positive profile of a strong woman who has overcome many challenges in her life and is now on a clear path to happiness."

At 40, Halle Berry is ready for anything

‘I felt like at 40 I had the right to say and be who I wanted to be’ says star

By Miki Turner

MSNBC contributor

LOS ANGELES - A day after getting her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Oscar winner Halle Berry was still radiating with the glow of someone who knew that while that moment would remain forever wonderful, eventually her name would be pooped on by some stray dog or spit upon by one of the more eccentric locals.

“Yeah, someone reminded me as I kissed the star that crack heads and drug addicts would be all over this,” Berry said while giggling. “And I’m like did you have to remind me?”

Berry’s spontaneous and emotional gesture during that ceremony speaks volumes about where she’s been as an award-winning actress and producer, as well as where she’s headed as a middle-aged woman. Since becoming the first African-American woman to win a best actress Oscar in 2002 for “Monster’s Ball,” Berry has been spit on by her unfaithful ex-husband Eric Benet, whom she divorced in 2005 after only four years of marriage.

And she’s been pooped on, too, by critics who almost unanimously panned her post-Oscar efforts “Gothika” and “Catwoman.”

It’s enough to make anyone a bit insecure.

But now that she’s 40, Berry not only has a new a film — “Perfect Stranger,” which hits theaters Friday — but a new attitude as well.

“I would say a magical thing happened on when the big 40th birthday came,” said Berry, dressed in a little black mini dress and with four-inch black patent leather open-toe heels. “I felt like a light kind of just went off, and maybe that’s because I felt like at 40 I had the right to say and be who I wanted to be, say what I wanted to say and accept what I didn’t want to accept. Maybe it was just me that felt the shift, but I do think I’ve gotten wiser and learned lots of lessons.”

Getting wiser, letting go

Berry, kind and generous to a fault, has learned that the only person she can really count on 24/7 is herself. She’s learned that she shouldn’t ever relive her past in the press because some things — like that suicide attempt 10 years ago — might make for some awkward and distressing moments during press junkets. She’s learned the value of consistency. Berry, who is twice married and twice divorced, has said publicly that she’s through with marriage and apparently she means it.

And, perhaps the most important lesson she’s learned over the years is that she can’t get caught up in what people might think about her.

“Yeah, I’m getting there, slowly but surely,” Berry said wistfully. “It started when I turned 35, but at 40 it doesn’t matter what they say. Do they really care? Nobody goes home wondering what Halle Berry did and said.”

That might be true, but when you’re considered to be one of the world’s most beautiful women, tongues are gonna wag regardless. Throughout her career Berry’s looks have been her biggest asset and, at times, her biggest curse.

Emmy-winning casting director Robi Reed jumpstarted Berry’s feature film career by offering her a role in Spike Lee’s “Jungle Fever” in 1991. Reed said she knew then that Berry was more than just a pretty face.

“Here’s the awesome thing about Halle,” Reed said. “In ‘Jungle Fever’ she played the role of Vivian, a crack head, opposite Sam Jackson. She could have easily asked to be considered for one of the other roles, but she wanted to do it and totally put herself into it and did a wonderful job. I knew then that she was going to be something special.”

‘She just blew us all away’

In her younger days Berry would often deflect questions about her beauty getting in the way of her being taken seriously as an actress. And if you look at her career, with the exception of her Emmy-winning turn in “Introducing Dorothy Dandridge,” Berry’s most celebrated performances have been in films in which she’s glammed down. That was the case in “Losing Isaiah,” her first meaty dramatic lead, and again in” Monster’s Ball.”

“Taking that role showed just how gutsy she is,” said her “Monster’s Ball” costar Billy Bob Thornton. “I had no idea at the time that she had that kind of performance in her. She just blew us all away with her performance and her willingness to play such an unglamorous character.

“But I’ll tell you one thing. She still looked good without an ounce of makeup on.”

Berry’s far more fetching in “Perfect Stranger,” a thriller in which she plays Rowena Price, an investigative reporter infiltrating an ad company in hopes of nailing the suspected killer (Bruce Willis) of a childhood friend. Director James Foley couldn’t stop singing Berry’s praises during the recent junket to promote the film.

“She was meant to play this part,” he said. “She has an incandescent beauty that radiates inside and out. No matter what she does, you don’t judge her. She’s 98 percent likeable. She knows she’s beautiful and takes it as a fact, but doesn’t define herself in that way.”

Sure enough Berry, the offspring of a white mother and an African-American father, is comfortable in that pretty skin.

“I think that also comes with being 40,” she said. “I’ve become really comfortable with my sexuality and I don’t make excuses for it anymore. It’s a part of being a woman and it’s what empowers us when we’re smart enough to know how to use it. The character of Ro certainly knew how to use it and I think I’ve been learning as I’ve gotten older. I’ve become comfortable with that side of who I am. In the beginning I used to have to downplay it because I wanted to be taken more seriously as a thespian and as an artist and as an actor, so I played crack heads to disguise myself.”

Golf, screenwriting — Halle does it all

The real Halle Berry is a drug-free Cleveland native who avoids the Hollywood scene like the Bird Flu. She’s the kind of person who makes everyone in the room feel like they matter. She’s a woman who loves shoes, her dogs, her “really cute boyfriend” model Gabriel Aubry, and golf, even though she hates the clothes.

“Can someone, somewhere come up with some really cute outfits that I can wear? I hate the clothes,” she said.

She’s also a talented writer who was editor of her high school newspaper and briefly studied journalism in college before heading off to Chicago to become a model. Berry has even completed a couple of screenplays that she hopes to produce some day if she “gets the courage.”

“One is a comedy,” Berry says. “I’ve realized I have to write one for myself because that’s the only way I’m going to get one! So, I wrote that. One is a thriller and the other one is only half done.”

And even though she’s had her share of PR mishaps—the dual divorces from Benet and first husband David Justice, that messy auto accident back in 2000 in which she fled the scene, and having to dodge all those stones thrown at her after “Catwoman,” Berry has always been able to bounce back with grace and dignity. She doesn’t shy away from the “hard” questions.

“I’m fair game,” Berry says. “People ask me the unthinkable questions and I’m constantly asked personal questions and things that I don’t really want to talk about but I know the name of the game so there have been certain times where I’m willing to disclose certain aspects of my personal life — especially those that I think might help someone else.”

Ready to shed her famed locks

Berry thinks that one of her upcoming films, “Nappily Ever After,” might help women with self-esteem issues. Berry will play a character who decides to shave her head after her hair starts falling out.

“As a woman we define ourselves by our hair,” she said. “And I know I always have my whole life. If my hair’s not right, then I’m just not right. And many days I won’t leave the house if my hair’s not right. So, I’m going to shave my head on screen and hopefully that can help women who are also slaves to their hair find some freedom from that bondage.”

Berry’s “Perfect Stranger” costar Giovanni Ribisi thinks that bald will become even more beautiful when Berry sheds her locks. He applauds her “fearlessness.” But chances are there will be some folks who will be pooping on her decision to take it all off. Guess what? It doesn’t matter. Even though her work is often validated by the responses of her fans — many of whom she says loved “Catwoman” — she won’t be adversely affected if they diss her buzz cut.

“I know every time — good or for bad — that I give 100 percent of what I have to give in that moment,” Berry says emphatically. “I make choices based on what’s happening in my life at that moment. Sometimes it’s what I need to do for personal reasons, sometimes for the art of it. So, knowing that I made decisions for the right reason, I can live with that no matter what the outcome.”

Berry bites

On having won an Oscar, Golden Globe, Emmy and SAG award: “If I could win a Grammy that would be something because I can’t carry a note. If I won a Grammy you wouldn’t be able to tell me nothing!

On how many children she would like to have: “Well, right now I’m just hoping for one!”

On auditioning: “I’m a terrible auditioner! If I had to audition for any one of these jobs I wouldn’t get them. I’m horrible! The fact that I ever got a job offer off an audition is just, you know, because the stars were aligned that day and everybody sucked more than I did.”

On Barack Obama being criticized for not really being black: “I think that’s just BS, really. I like Obama. Everyday of my life I’ve operated as a black woman. I’ve been discriminated against as a black woman. I connect to the black community, that’s where I feel most a part of. I remember after the Oscars a lot of people said I wasn’t really the first black actress to win because I wasn’t really black. So, I relate to Barack.”

On visiting chat rooms on the net: “No, I haven’t. Somehow that got out and it’s been reported. I think I’ve come off as like this twisted deviant now that’s just is on the Internet posing as someone else. You know, parents don’t worry about me. I’m not the one targeting your kids. It’s not me!”

Miki Turner is a freelance TV producer/writer in Los Angeles. She can be reached at dmiki@aol.com.

I'm not a big fan of Halle, but I did see Perfect Stranger as a sneak peek last night. I didn't think it was a bad movie, but the critics sure hated it.

Halle Berry Doesn't Rule Out Marriage

By Staff

Apr 14, 2007

Oscar winner Halle Berry will "never say never" to marrying boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, despite her previous failed unions almost destroying her desire to wed.

The Monster's Ball star has been dating the Hugo Boss model since they met at a Versace photoshoot in November 2005, and although her two marriages to baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet both ended in divorce, she admits the "door could be open" with Aubry.

She says, "You should never say never, but I've done it twice and failed. You can't say I don't know what I'm talking about. It just doesn't work for me.

"I'm a relationship orientated person. I'm just going to redefine that relationship and it won't be a legal document. I'll have a committed relationship with my partner and hopefully I'll find someone to do life with."

But the former beauty queen admits she is enjoying her current relationship, adding, "Everything's good. I'm still getting to know him, and I'll probably spend the rest of my life - or however long our paths are crossing - getting to know him. It's a long process." © WENN

postchronicle

Halle Berry: I Really Do Chat With Strangers On Internet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actress Halle Berry said Friday she really does chat with total strangers on the internet, just like the character she plays in the April-release Hollywood movie Perfect Stranger.

"I found the anonymity exciting, because I could keep giving myself new names," she told Deutsche Presse-Agenture dpa in a Berlin interview. "After a while I found it kind of funny to adopt these identities and I started going into chats with my real name.

"But when other people read that someone is calling herself Halle Berry, they think you are some kind of crazy person."

In the movie, Berry, 40, plays a journalist who goes undercover to ferret out a businessman as her best friend's killer, entering into a game of online cat-and-mouse.

Source earthtimes.org

This is interesting. I remember something on Reese Witherspoon a few years ago where she was supposed to have said she ventures onto the internet to find out what people are saying. I don't know whether she did it because she wanted to find out about herself, her husband or just general things. I got the impression she was into the gossip.

I do think a lot of celebs use the internet, although they are probably advised not to. Still, people are all curious, we all have some things in common! ;)

She’s among the highest- paid stars in Hollywood, as well as one of the sexiest.

But when it comes to love, Halle Berry isn’t so lucky.

Over the past couple of decades, she’s had a string of unsuccessful relationships, including two failed marriages.

Her first, to baseball player David Justice, ended so bitterly, she took a restraining order out against him. Halle recently admitted that when the marriage broke down, she tried to gas herself.

“I was sitting in my car and I knew the gas was coming in, when I had an image of my mother finding me,” she said.

That vision of her mum Judith, 67, snapped her to her senses.

Halle then went on to marry singer Eric Benet, but that finished when she discovered he’d cheated on her on numerous occasions.

Now the 40-year-old Oscar-winning actress claims to have found Mr Right in French-Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, 31.

“I’ll admit I’ve had serious disappointments with men, where I felt exploited and mistreated, and it’s been a while since I’ve let someone get close to me,” she explains.

“I’ve needed to protect my heart because I’ve been let down in the past. But this is a very good time in my life.”

The couple met nearly two years ago while shooting an advert for Versace.

They’ve been inseparable ever since.

"There was an instant attraction between us which, of course, is very

dangerous, but in this case our instincts were right,” smiles Halle. “He’s

a good man and cares for me. It’s going very well.”

So well in fact that Gabriel, who is nine years Halle’s junior, has just moved into her Los Angeles home.

“People always question our age difference” she shrugs. “I don’t know why they should worry about that. I know I don’t – on the contrary.

“When I met Gabriel, I didn’t calculate his age versus mine and neither did he. I just felt really comfortable and relaxed with him and I felt I could talk to him because emotionally, he’s very open.

“Age is all in the head – I still think I’m 20, even though I’m much more aware and focused today than I was back then. I think age is only a factor

when you let it become one.”

And you only have to look at Halle’s youthful body to see what she means.

“I take good care of myself,” she explains. “I have a personal trainer, Robert White, who’s been with me for 13 years.

“He knows my body and the kind of shape I like to be. I hate the sort of muscled look that some women get if they do too many weights. We work a lot on abdominals, especially at the end of a long training session, and it gives me my flat tummy. That’s my secret for staying in shape.”

However, as time goes by, there is one thing in life that no amount of training or positive thinking can defy.

“I know my biological clock is ticking and I’ve never been more anxious to have a baby than now,” Halle confesses. “Although I probably shouldn’t say that as there are always these rumours that I’m pregnant – which is news to me.

“I’d like to have a child, but if it doesn’t happen, then I will consider adoption.”

Halle has appeared in a range of films with varying success. In 2002, she won an Oscar for her role as a struggling waitress coping with a husband on death row in Monster’s Ball.

Since then, some of her movies have failed to reach the same heights, but Halle still remains one of the most sought-after actresses in Hollywood, commanding up to £10m a film.

“It’s tough and I’m very philosophical,” she says. “You can’t predict the journey you’re going to take, just like you don’t know which films will work and which won’t.

“My appearance has definitely worked against me. There will always be people who think you can’t do more than just look good. I have to keep proving myself, but that’s fine with me.”

Halle’s hoping her latest movie, the thriller Perfect Stranger, also starring Bruce Willis, will be a box-office blockbuster.

“I’m very happy with this film,” she says. “When I was in my 30s, my career was everything to me. When I experienced unhappiness in my private life, I just poured even more energy into my work.

“Lately, though, I’ve reached a point where I want a family and to change

my priorities. I believe that if you want your life to evolve a certain way, it’s going to happen. It’s the surest way to shape your own destiny.”

Newsoftheworld

When is a Baby Bump a Baby Bump?

Filed under: Celebrity Baby Monitor , Halle Berry

Posted Image

Here we have an unsuspecting Halle Berry. She's caught by the paparazzi leaving her doctor's office. It's a windy day in L.A., and her dress is made of a light fabric which hugs her body. Baby bump or not a baby bump?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/11/when_i...a_baby_bump.php

When is a Baby Bump a Baby Bump?

Filed under: Celebrity Baby Monitor , Halle Berry

Posted Image

Here we have an unsuspecting Halle Berry. She's caught by the paparazzi leaving her doctor's office. It's a windy day in L.A., and her dress is made of a light fabric which hugs her body. Baby bump or not a baby bump?

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/11/when_i...a_baby_bump.php

It sure looks that way. She should sit down and not walk so much with a more weight in her belly her bendy legs are going to get bendier...Or has nobody ever noticed that but me?

Edited by haleah75

Is Halle Berry Trying to Hide Something?

Filed under: Baby Bump , Halle Berry

Posted Image

Or is she just using her Ann Sacks bag as a type of a shield from the annoyingly up close and personal paparazzo that is in her face? I don't know, but these photos along with the photos from the other day, are making me think the Ms. Berry may be pregnant.

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/17/is_hal...e_something.php