princess

Halle Berry

Um? "Kinda?" "Batshit" is more like it, from what I hear.

However, they definitely make gorgeous spawn, so that's something...

What did you hear Freckles? lol

My bad..apologies, my snark must be softening up in my older years. You are right, she's batsh*t. I wonder whatever happened to that chick Halle hit with her car and fled the scene...she blamed it on a diabetic seizure or something nuts like that.

Edited by BobbyD

I was kind of sad when I learned she was crazy, lol, (a lot of things I've learned since being on this board :)) I've always thought she was so beautiful and seemed nice, of course, she is an actress . . .

My bad..apologies, my snark must be softening up in my older years. You are right, she's batsh*t. I wonder whatever happened to that chick Halle hit with her car and fled the scene...she blamed it on a diabetic seizure or something nuts like that.

Her fixer came in and made that disappear......

Did anyone see a mugshot of her?

Even Eric Benet walked away empty handed!

Naw Eric Benet got out with life and limb intact...that's more than enough when dealing with a crazy chick.

was she drinking or drugging at the time of the accident? Maybe she was arguning with Eric..he did cheat on her and went to rehab for sex addiction during their marriage. That must of been humiliating for her.

Naw Eric Benet got out with life and limb intact...that's more than enough when dealing with a crazy chick.

Haha! Halle got to keep her millions...

Yes, she did. And her desperate, crazy ass had to have a kid with a himbo. She did well...lol

Yes, she did. And her desperate, crazy ass had to have a kid with a himbo. She did well...lol

LMAO!

MAMA & ME!

Halle Berry and daughter Nahla, 1, popped by baby boutique Bel Bambini in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Posted Image

That is one gorgeous baby.

Halle Berry’s Daughter Plays Golf

They grow up so quickly!

Halle Barry’s 1½-year-old daughter Nahla is already learning how to play golf!

“She started playing golf! She has a little hole in the backyard,” Berry’s partner, Gabriel Aubry, told People magazine.

Asked if he sees Nahla going pro in the future, Aubry said, “Well, let’s just wait [and see].”

Berry, 43, revealed earlier this year how she uses the internet to find friends.

“I never went so far as a date,” she said in May. “But I’ve gone online and pretended to be someone else, in an attempt to have some anonymity.

“I’ve tried, many times, to have a normal conversation when celebrity wasn’t a part of it. Sometimes it worked and at others it became a little weird.

“The reason I did it was I wanted to remember what it was like to have a real, honest exchange with someone and to be treated normally.”

Source showbizspy.com

Halle Berry to receive Sherry Lansing award

LOS ANGELES – Halle Berry has something else in common with fellow Oscar winners Meryl Streep and Jodie Foster: The Sherry Lansing Leadership Award.

The Hollywood Reporter says Berry will receive the honor next month at the paper's 18th annual Power 100: Women in Entertainment breakfast.

The award recognizes groundbreaking contributions to the entertainment industry. Besides Streep and Foster, past recipients include Barbara Walters, Glenn Close and Lansing herself.

Hilary Swank will give the keynote address at the Power 100 breakfast, to be held Dec. 4 at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Halle Berry's Abusive Love

Halle Berry used to be attracted to abusive men.

The Oscar-winning beauty regularly witnessed her father attack her mother when she was growing up and says it affected her choice in partners.

She said: "My mother was a battered woman and that was my childhood for a good chunk of it.

"Early on in my life, I made choices, and I chose men that were abusive because that was what I knew growing up."

However, she underwent therapy and learned what to do if and when a relationship became violent.

The 43-year-old actress has now found happiness with model Gabriel Aubry, the father of her 19-month-old daughter Nahla.

She is also using her experiences to help others who have suffered domestic abuse and works closely with the Jenesse Center, a Los Angeles-based shelter which provides support for victims.

Halle - who was honoured by the centre four years ago for her humanitarian work - said: "I care, I really care about these women and children."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Halle Berry Proud Of Rihanna

Halle Berry is "proud" of Rihanna.

The 'X-Men' actress - who has previously spoken about the abuse she and her mother suffered at the hands of their partners - is relieved the 'Umbrella' hitmaker ended her relationship with Chris Brown after he assaulted her in February.

She said: "Any time a woman frees herself from that kind of bondage and that kind of situation I'm proud."

Meanwhile, Halle has denied she and long-term boyfriend Gabriel Aubry - with whom she has 19-month-old daughter Nahla - are planning to have another child, insisting she is too busy with working on her new perfume range.

When asked if she was contemplating having another baby, she told US TV show 'Access Hollywood': "Not my real baby, but my career baby and it's called Pure Orchid. I have to say it's pretty."

Halle recently admitted she used to be attracted to abusive men because she regularly saw her father attacking her mother when she was growing up.

She said: "My mother was a battered woman and that was my childhood for a good chunk of it.

"Early on in my life, I made choices, and I chose men that were abusive because that was what I knew growing up."

However, she underwent therapy and learned what to do if and when a relationship became violent.

Source monstersandcritics.com

BABE IN ARMS

Halle Berry gives her daughter Nahla, 20 months, a free ride – to the car! – after grocery shopping at L.A.'s Bristol Farms Thursday.

I didn't want to say it...since people are pretty defensive about celeb's kids...but maybe the daughter will grow into her looks that her Mother and Father(the Him-bo) are blessed with. Or maybe it's not a good idea to take a picture with your Ma....HALLE BERRY.

Berry Bids To Save Shelters For Battered Women

Halle Berry is begging fans to part with their money to raise money for struggling shelters for battered women.

The starlet who experienced domestic violence first hand as a child, recently spoke out about the abuse her mother experienced.

Berry has volunteered at Jenesse Center's six shelters in secret for a number of years - and has now gone public about her work with the organisation.

She hopes that speaking out about this will help impoverished group survive the recession, and carry on helping women.

Berry tells the Sunday Times newspaper, "I saw my mother battered and could not do anything to stop it.

She went on to add: "My father was tyrannical, lashing out at her for no reason. I felt the effects that had on our family."

Source femalefirst

Since she hasn't worked in a while...she's probably holding onto her pennies tightly...lol.

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/11/h...erly-hills.html

SELLER: Halle Berry

PRICE: $5,000,000

SIZE: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms

DESCRIPTION: One-of-a-kind rustic & private Old-World Mediterranean graced by magnificent gardens, al fresco dining and seating area, fire pit and sumptuous stone spa in a verdant canon setting. The vibe is majestic but casual, with vaulted heavy wood-beamed ceilings, wide-planked wood floors, fireplaces, a dramatic staircase, banks of French doors/windows & a master suite tub carved out of stone. Gourmet cook's kitchen. State of the art Crestron system.

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Former Miss USA contestant turned Academy Award winning actress Halle Berry has been on a bit of a real estate whirlwind the last few years. In October of 2008 the dee-lishus diva and her equally dee-lishus male model baby daddy Gabriel Aubry reportedly purchased a country getaway in St. Hippolyte, a teeny-tiny town in the Canadian boonies about an hour or so north of Montreal. A couple years earlier, in early 2006, the possibly preggers silver screen queen sold a Doheny Place property she shared with her professional bat swinging ex-huzband David Justice for $4,150,000.

Six months earlier, in July of 2005 she gave child actor turned race car driver Frankie Muniz $5,995,000 for his N. Doheny Drive domicile which she proceeded to gut and remodel. In October of 2004, the very well paid actress spent a reported $8,000,000 on a 5 bedroom and 4 pooper ocean front contemporary on Malibu Cove Colony Drive that records show she still owns.

But even before that, in October of 2001, shortly after she married that moe-ron Eric Benét who philandered his way to dee-vorce and virtual obscurity, property records reveal that Miss Berry bought a casa on lower Benedict Canyon Drive in the Bev Hills for $2,275,000. It's that house, my butter beans, Your Mama is gonna discuss this morning because thanks to Big Dave at Celebrity Address Aerial, it has come to our attention that Miss Berry has listed the secluded and serene property with an asking price of $5,000,000.

Listing information and property records show the pleasantly private property spans 1.33 hillside acres that climb up the canyon and includes a main house built in 1948 that measures 2,274 square feet. We happen to know–don't bother to ask why because Your Mama's lips are sealed–that it was not Miss Berry or her team of nice, gay decorators, ladee deeziners and smart architects who transformed this 2 bedroom and 2 pooper property into a rustic, elegant and ancient-looking Mediterranean with sand colored stone walls, wide plank wood floors, wood-beamed vaulted ceilings, antique wooden doors, and intricately scrolled wrought iron banisters. That was done some time before she snatched up the place. It's our understanding that Miss Berry now lives in the above mentioned estate she bought from Frankie Muniz so Your Mama is going to assume that the lovely ladee and her real estate people had this property staged because it's almost beyond our admittedly limited capacity to imagine that when Miss Berry vacated the premises that she left a lap blanket not so casually laid across a deep, upholstered chair on the terrace, stacks of books on the tables in the living room, jars of lotions and potions in the master bathroom or a bottle of wine sitting on the kitchen counter top.

A long, gated celebrity style stone driveway gently climbs the hillside and makes a hairpin turn before terminating in a large motor court and two-car garage. A pathway lined with lush landscaping leads to the antique wood front door and a gracefully curving and prom dress worthy staircase with wrought iron banisters. The modestly sized house contains a living room with a fireplace flanked by French doors that open to a terrace, heavy wood-beamed and wonderfully vaulted ceiling and a lot of comfortable looking beige upholstered furniture and knick-knacks that look like they might have come out of some remote and rusty Italian villa. It's all a bit fussy looking and reminiscent of what a decorator might think a modern day castle ought to look like, but it's also a well conceived with lots of beige and muted shades of red. See children, there really is a way to do all-beige or mostly beige day-core in a manner that does not scream suburban mcmansion in an over-priced and homogeneous gated community. Anyhoo, the slightly too narrow dining room, done up in a Gothic, Knights of the Round Table sort of thing, has towering stone walls, a row of windows that open to the property's gardens and a dee-voonly over sized chandelier.

The galley kitchen may be narrow and without proper windows for ventilation, but it's fitted with a granite counter tops, expensive commercial grade appliances and honey colored wood cabinetry that looks like it's been stripped and pickled. Besides that mac-daddy range, this isn't what Your Mama and the Dr. Cooter would ever choose to do with a kitchen, but at least it's not one of those cookie cutter numbers being oppressed with copious amounts of carved detailing, unnecessarily complicated corbels, and black granite or, jeezis help us all, one of those horrid tile murals of "Tuscany" installed on the wall behind the range. A cozy, nearby breakfast nook is lit by skylights.

There are more wood-beamed and vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom which has been did up all romantic-like with a fireplace, gold mirror, chandelier, and big bed, a real Utopian vision that's only missing rose petals and 100 candles. The amorous mood moves into the master pooper which mixes a monumental, free standing stone bathtub for two with a crystal chandelier and a view of into the tree tops.

The grounds and gardens of Miss Berry's Bev Hills hideaway climb up the hillside and are lavishly but comfortably done with stone pathways, potted plants, inviting terraces, an "L" shaped fire pit surrounded by a stone bench with comfy cushions and a half moon spa set up against the hillside and surrounded by verdant vegetation.

Although it's not clear to Your Mama when Miss Berry last occupied the residence–maybe this is where she shacked up while doing over her N. Doheny Drive digs?–some of the areas newest residents include Oscar nominated actress Amy Adams (Julie & Julia, Doubt, Sunshine Cleaning, Junebug) and her not nearly as accomplished but just as fetching fiancé, actor Darren Le Gallo, who recently scooped up a renovated ranch home on Benedict Canyon Drive for $1,825,000.

What's also unclear is if Miss Berry and her baby daddy have a New York City residence. The last Your Mama heard on that matter was way back in 2007 when our dearly departed friend Braden Keil wrote in his Gimme Shelter column in the New York Post that the comely couple checked out an $8,500,000 condo at at the Jean Nouvel designed 40 Mercer Residences in SoHo. It does not appear they picked up that condo but we would not be surprised to learn from Max Abelson at the NY Observer or one of the other New York City celebrity real estate watchers that Miss Berry bought something else.

from realestalker.blogspot.com

Gabriel Aubry issued a statement last night confirming that he is no longer doing the nekkid Halle Berry dance on Halle Berry. Sad, right? It's sad because he didn't issue the statement in front of a video camera while lounging nekkid ass nekkid on a bear rug in front of a roaring fire with a rose between his peen lips. That's the saddest part of all. Here's Gabriel's statement:

“While I will not comment on all of the wild inaccuracies being speculated about in the media, I am sad to say that Halle and I have decided together to separate at this time.

She is, and will forever be, one of the most special and beautiful people that I have ever known, and I am certain that we will continue to have only love and respect for one another."

What he's really trying to say is that their relationship could've been saved if only they knew about the Better Marriage Blanket months ago. Pretty people always cut the deadliest ass queefs.

Anyway, here's Halle Berry mending her broken heart while holding on to the hand a hot piece in NYC last night. Dude could be her bodyguard, but she has a look on her face like she can't wait to get home and open up her present. Nothing seals the cracks of a broken heart like peen glue.

from dlisted.com

Since she hasn't worked in a while...she's probably holding onto her pennies tightly...lol.

LOL! I love your avie.

On topic: Halle can send Gabriel (sp?) my way.

BobbyD - I looooove your avatar ! It´s fantastic :4biggrin: