princess

Halle Berry

HALLE-LUJAH!

October 07, 2004 Provided by: [National Enquirer Online]

Halle Berry 's jumping for joy after she quietly applied to adopt a child--and got approved! The "Catwoman" star began the exhaustive process with a private agency a while back, and finally got a thumbs-up after proving she's not only got tons of money...she's got tons of love to give a child. Said an insider: "She'd really love a little girl, but she's willing to take any child in need of a good home--even one that's older."

Ohhh...geez! Aren't they required to do a Psychiatric evaluation? I feel for the kid, that broad has a few screws loose!!! :rolleyes:

Halle Moving In with Boyfriend?

imdb.com

Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has taken a major step in her romance with Michael Ealy - she's moving him into her new home. The Monster's Ball beauty started dating the Barbershop star after her marriage to Eric Benet came to an end last year, and now pals say that once construction is completed on her Malibu, California, home, she'll move her new beau in. The two were recently seen inspecting the $8 million four-bedroom, five-bathroom home, where they shared a champagne toast before going for a romantic beach stroll.

PAMPERED PUSSY Page SixHALLE Berry has taken her devotion to her feline friends to new heights. The Oscar winner knows no limit when it comes to her orange tabby, Play-doh, whom she adopted after they appeared together in "Catwoman." The Revlon spokesbabe was spotted at Whole Foods in Beverly Hills buying $70 worth of boquerones, small white anchovies imported from Spain. In Touch Weekly reports that Berry's cat goes crazy for the salty little treats. Reps for Berry did not return calls.

Catwoman Halle Lands on Feet

EOnline.com

by Charlie Amter

Jan 7, 2005, 6:55 PM PT

The first rule of marriage in Hollywood: an ironclad pre-nup is a must.

Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry's divorce with Eric Benét has been finalized, with Berry getting almost everything, according to Celebrity Justice.

A quick recap: the once happy couple met in 1999 while celebrating the premiere of Berry's HBO movie Introducing Dorothy Dandridge; two years later, on Jan. 24, 2001, they tied the knot in a low-key affair. Despite persistent rumors regarding Benét's fidelity--or lack thereof (he eventually copped to being a sex addict)--Berry stood by her man until October 2003, when she officially separated from him. Berry filed for divorce last April, citing irreconcilable differences.

Benét, 33, went to court in June seeking to challenge the couple's pre-nuptial agreement, but on Monday, a Los Angeles judge granted the divorce and upheld the terms of the couple's pre-nup, which were not disclosed.

According to the syndicated Celebrity Justice, Berry, 36, got nearly everything she wanted out of the split, including her posh Beverly Hills mansion. She will also hold on to all assets she brought into the marriage.

Benét, on the other hand, will presumably continue to live in his considerably more modest crib in Studio City, California. The Milwaukee native will reportedly receive no spousal support from Berry.

Additionally, Berry will have reportedly have no formal ties to Benét's 15-year-old daughter, India, with whom she had become very close.

Reps for Berry and Benét did not immediately comment on the Celebrity Justice report.

This is the second failed marriage for the actress, who split with baseball star David Justice in 1996.

Berry has four films in the works for 2005, beginning with the CGI-animated film Robots, due in March, the romantic comedy Nappily Ever After, a remake of the blaxploitation classic Foxy Brown and the psychic thriller The Guide, along with a TV-movie adaptation of Their Eyes Were Watching God. Berry has been linked romantically to Barbershop 2's Michael Ealy, her costar in Their Eyes Were Watching God.

EOnline.com

SO SORRY: R&B singer Eric Benét telling Access Hollywood that he has written a song apologizing to ex-wife Halle Berry for his new album.

Someone is looking for some PR... -_-

Halle Still Thinking About Playboy Pose Halle Berry once promised to fulfill longtime Playboy picture editor Marilyn Grabowski's dream and bare all for the men's magazine. The actress was an aspiring superstar 10 years ago when she agreed to meet with Grabowski after she was made an attractive offer to pose for Hugh Hefner's publication. Grabowski, who discovered Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith among others, recalls, "Halle Berry, I had dinner with 10 years ago and she said, 'When I've got the right film, I'll do it.' She wanted to (do it) but I haven't heard from her in the last couple of years." Grabowski reveals the magazine also approached Britney Spears, but she wanted a "ridiculous" amount of money to disrobe: "It was too much, let's put it that way." http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-06-02/

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/54012004.htm Halle Berry's chat room secret August 4, 2005, 12:15:30 Halle Berry has confessed she chats with strangers on Internet dating sites. The stunning 'Monster's Ball' actress confessed she often cruises the web under fake names - and even visits online dating sites where she joins in and says "a little fun stuff". Although she refuses to reveal her pseudonyms, Halle admits she frequently strikes up conversations with people she doesn't know and never says who she is. The Oscar-winning beauty is quoted as saying: "I spend lots of time in chat rooms being various names and people. "I have been to a couple of dating ones just to see what everyone is talking about. I chime in and say fun stuff. " Earlier this year the star revealed she was desperate for a faithful lover - because her "sexual confidence" is at an all-time high. The twice-married star's last husband, Eric Benet, reportedly slept with 12 women during their four-year marriage She told website pagesixcom: "What must you do to have a man stay faithful? "A woman has to be a friend, independent, ladylike, shy and yet a freak in bed "I feel sexual confidence, but there's only a certain amount of bullshit I'm willing to take"

(Fox411.com)

Halle Berry: No More Men

Monday, September 19, 2005

By Roger Friedman

Halle Berry Done With Men :rolleyes:

Oscar winner Halle Berry saved the Emmy weekend.

I will tell you how. Much as we love our TV stars, they don't always pack the same punch as movie stars.

As Ellen DeGeneres put it last night in her monologue: "We'd all love to have an Oscar. Boy, I'd like to host that show!"

In other words: There's only so many times you can ask Ray Romano if he'll miss "Everybody Loves Raymond." (The answer, if you couldn't guess, is "yes.")

So there was Berry, just being beautiful, at Entertainment Weekly's over-the-top, swell party on Saturday night at the Cabana Club.

She came with her manager, Vincent Cirrincione, and his wife, no publicist, mostly because Revlon was a sponsor, and sat in a booth with a minimum of overt security.

Over the course of a couple of hours, she greeted Glenn Close, Frankie Muniz from "Malcolm in the Middle," Fran Drescher and a variety of famous guests. She was completely accessible.

At the HBO party last night, there she was again, again with Cirrincione, dynamo publicist Karen Samfilippo and a few friends.

She was, however, without a date.

So what's the story, I asked, baiting her a little bit?

"I'm done with men," she said, laughing a little ruefully. "I'm going to be alone. I have no luck with relationships. I don't think I'm made for marriage."

Berry starts shooting "Perfect Stranger" in January with Bruce Willis, but don't expect anything to happen there besides work.

"He had his chance," she joked. "He was living next door to me for a while in Malibu. But he's gone now."

More importantly: Halle will be developing and producing her own projects from now on, instead of taking big commercial projects — like "Catwoman" — that do her career no good.

She has good instincts, too: her "Dorothy Dandridge" HBO movie was a huge critical success and launched this chapter of her hot career; she produced HBO's award-winning film "Lackawanna Blues" and was nominated for an Emmy for her role in "Their Eyes Were Watching God.

So what will she date next, women? :P

Maybe she shouldn't date men in the business, or on the DL(Down-Low)? :D

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...116770&p=y57y...

=157117530

Berry confesses to Clooney crush

26/09/2005 - 13:45:10

Hollywood beauty Halle Berry has a secret crush on actor George Clooney.

The Oscar winner, 39, has only met the Ocean's Twelve hunk at Hollywood

awards bashes, and would love to get to know him better.

Berry says: "George Clooney - he's got that mysterious quality. You don't

know what he's doing, where he is every second, the way you do with all

these twentysomethings."

Halle B. cowboy chic!

Posted Image

She is a beautifful young lady.

I'm hoping she will connect with Donny Duetsch (sp) he has his own show on cable each day and owns this big marketing firm. Lots of money and contact.

He's often said that he wanted a good wife/marriage and a child. I guess he is separated from his wife of 10-years w/divorce in the works. She had a 2-year old daughter when they got married. iIt was stated in some magazine that his family and personal friends did not want him to marry this woman. Forgot her name. But she comes from a very wealthy family. THey also said that you cannot said it was for money because he is very rich.

Just wanted to interject that point.

If Donny wants a "good" wife...he needs to stay clear of Halle! Halle is beautiful...but something's definitely wrong upstairs.

Been married to David Justice(biggest ho on the planet), Eric Benet(DL Brotha)...Involved with directors, actors, performers some of which were violent towards her...not only Wesley...people who would further her career, Suge Knight, Spike Lee, Joel Silver...list goes on. Got in a car accident and fled the scene without any concern for the girl she hit. And got annoyed when people tried to interview/joke with her about her fleeing the scene...And on interviews...has the nerve to play the victim role, following her divorce, and giving up on men and marriage?Yeah, Princess...that 2...(But we all maybe guilty of that sometimes) ;) but ask any dude around town...we all think she's hot...and would gladly spend night with her...but something is wrong upstairs.

Edited by BobbyD

I actually don't think there is anything more wrong with her upstairs than most other people,because every one makes mistakes and hope to learn or be forgiven. But I wonder after her terrible and abusive relationship with her father why is it that she waited for her second marriage to fail before seeing a therapist.She seemed a little bit more settled since I read where she said she finally started seeing a therapist, even though Tom Cruise does not approve of them I think Psychiatrist are very important to a lot of peoples livelihood.

Been married to David Justice(biggest ho on the planet), Eric Benet(DL Brotha)...Involved with directors, actors, performers some of which were violent towards her...not only Wesley...people who would further her career, Suge Knight, Spike Lee, Joel Silver...list goes on. Got in a car accident and fled the scene without any concern for the girl she hit. And got annoyed when people tried to interview/joke with her about her fleeing the scene...And on interviews...has the nerve to play the victim role, following her divorce, and giving up on men and marriage?Yeah, Princess...that 2...(But we all maybe guilty of that sometimes) ;) but ask any dude around town...we all think she's hot...and would gladly spend night with her...but something is wrong upstairs.

I gotta say I heard Suge Knight on Wendy Williams show last year in New York and he said he has never met Halle Berry but he met Jennifer Lopez when she asked him about a buNch of people .I actually know Joel Silver from Village Roadshaw and I don't think he has dated her.I know Joel Silver and his wife I would say very well.He is very good friends with Ms Berry and Ms. Kidman whom he speaks of all the time.I don't think he has gone there.Other directors I don't know about.Also I would not wan't to joke about something as seriously as that even though she was clearly in the wrong.This victim suffered a broken arm,I would not want to see the perpetrator making jokes about that.Any reasonable person would not want to joke about a crime they comitted.IMO

If Donny wants a "good" wife...he needs to stay clear of Halle! Halle is beautiful...but something's definitely wrong upstairs.

Yea Bobby D,Please explain.

Well, I could say I know spielberg(which I don't) very well(I prefer not saying who I know in the business)...but does that mean I know where he puts his little spielberg at night, even though he's married? :D Hey, we can disagree about Halle all we want to...ultimately, her actions have spoken louder. You made my point about not knowing all the directors, actors, producers, she has been with...None of us really know. And in this business you don't rule anything out...or none of us would be reading gossip. Her career moved up pretty fast once she was seen around with Joel Silver and following her oprah appearance after the auto accident.She has clearly been unlucky in love, and instead she blames men...instead of taking some of the blame(at least in the media). She get's no respect from a lot of us men she blames for her f'd up life...:D Oh, and what about her slamming plastic surgery, when she clearly had her nose fixed?

Yea Bobby D,Please explain.
Uhhhh...see above? Do my posts show up? :D

Well, I could say I know spielberg(which I don't) very well(I prefer not saying who I know in the business)...but does that mean I know where he puts his little spielberg at night, even though he's married?  :D Hey, we can disagree about Halle all we want to...ultimately, her actions have spoken louder.  You made my point about not knowing all the directors, actors, producers, she has been with...None of us really know. And in this business you don't rule anything out...or none of us would be reading gossip.  Her career moved up pretty fast once she was seen around with Joel Silver and following her oprah appearance after the auto accident.She has clearly been unlucky in love, and instead she blames men...instead of taking some of the blame(at least in the media).  She get's no respect from a lot of us men she blames for her f'd up life...:D  Oh, and what about her slamming plastic surgery, when she clearly had her nose fixed?

You're right we can disagree,that's why I post here.I don't claim to know what Joel does with his member but I know he was producing a movie where she was to be a part of and the other produces did not want her because they did not think it would sell with a black female.As for none of us knowing what people do or who they are with most of us just go on gossip which aren't always 100% reliable.And I have heard her take responsibility for her failed relationships and said she decided to seek professional help.I am not defending Halle Berry just stating a few tid bits.BobbyD Edited by queenie

Well, I could say I know spielberg(which I don't) very well(I prefer not saying who I know in the business)...but does that mean I know where he puts his little spielberg at night, even though he's married?  :D Hey, we can disagree about Halle all we want to...ultimately, her actions have spoken louder.  You made my point about not knowing all the directors, actors, producers, she has been with...None of us really know. And in this business you don't rule anything out...or none of us would be reading gossip.  Her career moved up pretty fast once she was seen around with Joel Silver and following her oprah appearance after the auto accident.She has clearly been unlucky in love, and instead she blames men...instead of taking some of the blame(at least in the media).  She get's no respect from a lot of us men she blames for her f'd up life...:D   Oh, and what about her slamming plastic surgery, when she clearly had her nose fixed?

You're right we can disagree,that's why I post here.I don't claim to know what Joel does with his member but I know he was producing a movie where she was to be a part of and the other produces did not want her because they did not think it would sell with a black female.As for none of us knowing what people do or who they are with most of us just go on gossip which aren't always 100% reliable.And I have heard her take responsibility for her failed relationships and said she decided to seek professional help.I am not defending Halle Berry just stating a few tid bits.BobbyD
Well, it's funny people here were posting what's wrong with Halle being a good wife for the Donny Dude? I fell off my chair, laughing...Girlfriend has too many issues...and more than the average person..in my opinion. I seem to believe not many people....or average person would split an accident without concern...date any and everyone who will forward their career...Spike Lee? C'mon..ewww...we could've ended the posts on that alone. :D And, agreed...we never know what a person does in this business...married or not. Even close friends of mine, with lovely husbands/wives...could be sneaking off to bathhouses...and heck, I wouldn't know it...but wouldn't be surprised.Well, I have heard her major interviews, Oprah, Regis, Today Show, where she clearly plays the victim role...and gives up the notion of marriage because of men.