BobbyD

Fergie/Stacy Ferguson

She was painful to watch on GMTV!!! And those ridiculous nails!

And whats with the "FLOPSY FLOPSY" bit in the record? WTF is that all about????

She's a good advert for avoiding any form of chemical or surgical "help"!! I'd rather look like my saggy assed self thanks!

I think she is saying "the flossy, flossy", like she is "flossing", the whole hip hop/urban slang for wearing labels and dressing high class expensive.

As for her face, I think the meth pipe is finally taking it's toll, even if she is off it now. She needs a billboard above her face pointing down saying "stay off the meth, kids".

Seriously, sometimes I want to like Fergie

dude i don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I just keep loving every friggin song off this broad's new album. I see myself buying it if the next single is good... but i can't let myself buy the album of a woman with dice nails :(

From what I've heard onthe radio, I like her album too. *sniff*

I'm going into rehab.....

Seriously, sometimes I want to like Fergie

dude i don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I just keep loving every friggin song off this broad's new album. I see myself buying it if the next single is good... but i can't let myself buy the album of a woman with dice nails :(

From what I've heard onthe radio, I like her album too. *sniff*

I'm going into rehab.....

Well here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5sahXoj0U

Sorry could not resist :)

Fergie Admits To Being Mortified By 2005 Pee Incident

The Black Eyed Peas' Fergie is still mortified by the notorious 2005 incident which saw her accidentally urinate on stage. She says, "We had to rush onstage before I had the chance to go to the restroom. It was a very embarrassing night for me."

The star, real name Stacy Ann Ferguson, confessed to her embarrassment on British TV series The Dame Edna Show, and blamed the incident during a performance San Diego's Street Scene festival in California on a lack of toilet-going opportunities.

I don't know about you guys but if I had to go...I would exit the stage and go! Not just stand there singing and decide to just pee on stage in front of thousands of people.

I like how she denied that little 'incident' for ages now she is talking freely about it.

Apparently girlfriend is in London and celebrated her birthday there this week. Hot Josh flew over there to attend her party which had some notorious druggie type celebs there in attendance and she was seen arriving and leaving holding different guys hands - neither of them Hot Josh. Weird.... Some pics show him looking rather cranky at her party.

I read something about Josh not being a happy camper at her birthday party either.

But it's all sorts of backwards if she is the one who's stepping out or moving on from him!! He's way too hot for her buttaface!

FERGIE: I WAS A LESBIAN

02/04/2007

SEXY Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie has admitted to a series of lesbian flings.

Fergie, 31, said she rebelled against a Catholic upbringing and went on a wild sex and drugs spree when she got to 18.

She added: "I have had lesbian experiences in the past. I won't say how many men I've had sex with - but I am a very sexual person.

"When I was going through my out-of-control phase, I could have got into very dangerous situations."

Fergie, real name Stacy Ferguson, also got drawn into Los Angeles' sordid drug and gang culture.

She added: "I had a gun put to my head during a drug deal that went wrong. Luckily I got out of it."

Fergie, who had a UK hit with Where Is The Love, stars with Quentin Tarantino in new movie Grindhouse - playing a lesbian.

Great :rolleyes: so now she's going to be an actress too......

02/04/2007

Fergie, who had a UK hit with Where Is The Love, stars with Quentin Tarantino in new movie Grindhouse - playing a lesbian.

Sounds like she's making a cameo playing herself based on all this latest information. Seriously, sometimes these people tell way too much about themselves.

Josh ~ Get your brain back and make a run for it!

02/04/2007

Sounds like she's making a cameo playing herself based on all this latest information. Seriously, sometimes these people tell way too much about themselves.

Josh ~ Get your brain back and make a run for it!

What brain? He doesn't really strike me as the smartest of the bunch - more like the rotten pear in a basket full of mangoes.

Anyways, he did ditch his fiancee for Fergie, so he knows what's up. Plus, her album is quite an enjoyable listen. Some songs are pretty f-ing terrible, like "London Bridges" after the 6000th time you hear it on the radio, but others that haven't received radio play are nice.

I like Fergie, but she was a meth-abusing, plastic surgery-loving, skank with a hot boyfriend -- kind of sounds like Britney circa 2002. Heh. I kid, I kid.

02/04/2007

She's already an "accomplished" actress....Two words...Kids INC(James Lipton voice) :D

(People.com)

Fergie: Josh Duhamel Is My Private Dancer -_-

By Stephen M. Silverman

Fergie and Josh Duhamel have already revealed they keep their romance hot with karaoke and fishing trips – and now you can add sexy dancing to that list.

"He just dances for me in private, in some very interesting outfits," the singer, 32, tells Playboy in its May issue. "He bought me these amazing boots at the Hustler store. They're thigh-high patent leather with a big long zipper. They're hard to get on, but it's worth it."

Does Fergie (real name: Stacy Ferguson) make Duhamel, 34, dance to her own music? "Make him? He wants to. He likes dancing. I slow dance with him, but I have to stand on his feet because I'm too short. He's 6'3" and I'm 5'4". Luckily I took ballet, so I know how to stand en pointe."

The couple have been dating since 2004, though they first met in Duhamel's subconscious. "I had read in a magazine that he had a naughty dream about me," Fergie says. "All my friends knew about him because he had been a soap-opera star. I'm not into soap operas, but they told me, 'You gotta go out with him. Do it for the group. Take one for the team.'

"Time went by, and I saw on the schedule that we were taping a show called Las Vegas, and I thought, Is this the show he's on? We met, and I said, 'I read you had a dream about me.' He said yeah, and I asked, 'Was it good?' He said it was. So we hit it off."

The former Black Eyed Peas singer also hit it off with audiences on her first solo effort, last year's The Duchess. "Next time I might do a reggae or hip-hop album," she says. "But for this album I wanted to get really personal with the audience."

Speaking of which, what about that 2005 photo from a San Diego concert in which it looks like she wet her pants onstage?

"Embarrassment," she says. "Everyone told me not to talk about it, but I wanted to call people and tell them what had happened. I was advised not to, and I didn't for a while. Now I'm just honest about it. It's embarrassing, but you just have to let it go at some point."

Ugh! Way too much information yet again Fergie..... Those 2 sounds like the most kinkiest couple in weirdsville. Eeek!

Not only is Fergie on overkill with her 'singing' and 'acting' all over the place, but now us poor people in Sydney will have her here again in a few weeks as it is has just been announced she is going to be the 'host' of the MTV Music Awards.... Good grief.... :huh:

All Reuters News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fergie, Banderas, Murphy pipe up for "Shrek 3"

Fergie's cover of Heart's classic "Barracuda" and a duet between Eddie Murphy (as Donkey) and Antonio Banderas (as Puss in Boots) on Sly & the Family Stone's "Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again)" lead the soundtrack for the upcoming movie "Shrek the Third."

The Geffen Records disc is due in U.S. stores May 15, three days before the DreamWorks film opens across North America.

Murphy has previously sung the Monkees' "I'm a Believer" and Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca" as Donkey on the first two Shrek soundtracks, which have sold 3.6 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

The album will also include Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song," Paul McCartney and Wings' "Live and Let Die," Harry Chapin's "Cat's in the Cradle," the Ramones' "Do You Remember Rock'n'Roll Radio" and eels' "Royal Pain."

Songs by Wolfmother, Macy Gray, Matt White and Trevor Hall round out the soundtrack.

Reuters/Billboard

FERGIE: VON TEESE IS HOT

05/05/2007

BLACK-EYED Pea Fergie has confessed to liking the lady lumps of burlesque babe Dita Von Teese. "I met a girl the other night who is hot," said the 32-year-old.

The hip-hop star, who has spoken of having same-sex experiences in the past, plays a lesbian in a new movie Grindhouse. Wonder how her fiance actor Josh Duhamel is taking this...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/tm_hea...-name_page.html

Fergie's a Fierce Competitor

Filed under: Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson

Posted Image

I first need to comment on Fergie's hat. Do you think she picked it out herself? If so, what do you think her thought process was behind the purchase? I'm thinking it was something like - wow, this hat will make me looking 15 years younger. WRONG.

I digress. Apparently, Fergie likes to flex her competitive muscles in the kitchen with her boyfriend Josh Duhamel.

"We had a lasagne cook-off recently. We ran to the grocery store, bought the ingredients and decided to have it out. "I ended up eating his because it was so much better than mine."

Yes, it is a slow news day.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/07/fergie...ce_competor.php

Fergie Never Disappoints

Posted Image

In a wacky outfit that only our beloved Fergie could concoct, she demonstrates the importance of self-defense for the modern woman by carrying her mace on the outside of her purse. And no, I'm not talking about the spray--I'm talking a pretty imposing-looking silver mace ball, complete with spikes and a thick rope attaching the weapon to her purse. This bitch does not intend to be messed with. And although, I think the hat and sunglasses could be fierce if worked properly, coupling them with an oversized t-shirt with Rorschach ink blots on the front is not the right answer. Even though, there are supposedly no wrong answers with those ink blot tests, in this case, there are plenty. And she knows them all.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/10/fergie...disappoints.php

Fergie Celebrates Lyric Culture

Filed under: Kimberly Kardashian , Red Carpet , Sophia Bush , Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson

Posted Image

Fergie donned another hideous outfit to help celebrate the official launch of Lyric Culture, the premium rock 'n' roll lifestyle brand. The debut collection is called 'Lyric Culture: Revolution.' The event held last night at Avalon in Hollywood, featured a 60-minute performance by Fergie along with a runway presentation of the debut collection.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More photos (Tracy Edmonds, Fergie, Kim Kardashian, Sophia Bush, Brittany Snow, Tatianya Ali, Amerie, Rachel Hunter) from the red carpet from the Lyric Culture runway show are after the jump.

(Tracy Edmonds, Fergie, Kim Kardashian)

(Sophia Bush, Brittany Snow)

(Tatianya Ali, Amerie, Rachel Hunter)

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/11/fergie...ric_culture.php

We miss you Tupac and Biggie

Posted ImagePosted Image

In the 90's we had the East Coast vs. West Coast rap wars. Nowadays, we have the Dumb vs. Dumber popslut wars.

So the story goes that Fergie and Nelly Furtado have dissed each other on their equally wretched songs. I'm not sure who started it but Fergie said something about not being promiscuous on her song Fergalicious and something else about pulling Nelly's wig off in another song. I don't know what Nelly said about Fergie and frankly, I'm tired of Googling trying to find out. (Supposedly it's in Promiscious but I can't find it. Let me know if anyone knows)

Anyway, recently the two crossed paths and Fergie went on the record about it on Ryan Seacrest's radio show yesterday.

Fergie explained, "Something went down with the lyrics of a song and she thought I was talking about her because we had similar lyrics when our albums came out and it wasn't even true. So she came out with a song talking about it and I approached her and said, 'Hey, listen, is this song about me, because I heard from (producer) Scott Storch it was,' and she kinda beat around the bush a little bit... and she said, 'Yeah,' and she apologized and I said, 'OK.' "I was willing to keep it between us, she goes on MTV, said it wasn't about me and then I hear on YouTube she's saying it was about me, so I'm like, 'OK, which one is it?' "She was just calling me out on a song... (and now) it's kinda like a light battle... I've said my piece. It's not like we're gonna throw down."

Got all that? Me neither. Do you care? Me neither.

http://asshathollywood.blogspot.com/

Big Fugs Don't Cry

Fergie has a new video out and it's called "Big Girls Don't Cry." First of all, she's not a girl. Second of all, methfaces cry all the time. That's how they get out of paying their dealers. Well, that and bending it over. The video and song are pretty blah blah blah blah blah...but that hot bitch from Heroes is in it. Unfortunately, he's not so hot in this due to the fugliness of Fuggie washing off on him.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Duhamel is hot, but he calls Fergie bigger star

Actor tells mag he’s more subdued than popular singer girlfriend

MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - “Las Vegas” hunk Josh Duhamel and his girlfriend, Fergie, are a match made in Hollywood heaven with hot looks to match their hot careers. But Fergie, who’s been heating up the pop charts, is the flashier one.

“She’s a real total star,” Duhamel says in the July issue of Best Life magazine, on newsstands June 26. “I’m more subdued than that. I’d rather sneak up on people. But that’s what makes us work. We have similar fundamental values. We both grew up in similar families. She’s just got a great soul.”

Duhamel, 35, and 32-year-old Fergie (real name: Stacy Ann Ferguson), who performs with the Black Eyed Peas and as a solo act, have been dating for nearly three years. The couple have no immediate plans to marry, according to Best Life, and recently bought a house together. A big house.

“A girl like Fergie comes with stuff — a lot of stuff,” Duhamel says. “And there just wasn’t enough room for the stuff.”

Duhamel got his start on ABC’s “All My Children” before graduating to prime time (NBC’s “Las Vegas”) and film (“Turistas,” “Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!”). He co-stars with Shia LaBeouf and Jon Voight in “Transformers,” directed by Michael Bay, which opens July 3.

“There’s still so much more I want to do,” he says. “Before it was about gaining confidence. Now it’s about gaining some respect for what I do. Get that, and everything you want will come along with it because people will want to work with you.”

A few acts to follow: actors-turned-power players Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio.

“There are actors my age who are just incredible,” says Duhamel, who studies the work of Matt Damon and Ryan Gosling. “They set the bar, and that’s where I want to be.”

The A-list competition helps sharpen his drive for success.

“It always feels like I have to prove myself to be more than what people think they see. That’s part of what I’m fighting right now. People don’t know what you’re capable of until you actually do it.”

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

(Pagesix.com)

Meth Madness

WHEN Black Eyed Peas' Fergie suffered from a crystal meth addiction eight years ago, she was so paranoid she talked to a hamper for eight hours. She tells Self magazine: "I remember thinking somebody was inside of it, going to come and get me, so I was talking to the person who was crawling in the hamper." The now sober solo star opened up about the physical effects of meth on her body, saying, "There came a point when I didn't even want to go to clubs anymore because I wasn't attractive . . . My speech patterns were sentence fragments."

Fergie Sells the Ferg

Posted Image

It took $4 million for Fergie to agree to product placement in the lyrics of her songs for the Candie's clothing line. In addition to singing about the clothes, Fergie has also agreed to appear in TV commercials, will have fans made over by the company's "style advisers" at shows and will appear in videos on the fashion line's website.

"With record sales in decline, you must find novel ways to make money out of the music. The trick is to make the brand part of the song, so that it slips down easily rather than chokes the fan," an executive at Interscope, Fergie's record company in Los Angeles, told the Sunday Times of London.

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, Fergie's the white girl who joined the Black Eyed Peas to make them a more "palatable" group for mainstream audiences. That's right guys, I remember the Peas before the former Wild Orchid singer joined them and it's pretty obvious what her function was, dancing around in her midriff-less tops, singing about humps. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the pop confections that she serves up, but this ain't Joan Baez we're talking about, folks.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/03/fergie...ls_the_ferg.php

It's 'London' calling for Josh & Fergie

Posted Image

"Transformers" star Josh Duhamel has a hit movie and a great life with his famous girlfriend, Fergie.

Could there possibly be a drawback?

"Every night at around 11 p.m., someone pulls up in front of their home in L.A., rolls down the car windows and plays 'London Bridge' really loud," a pal of the couple laughs.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/bwiddicombe/index.html