BobbyD

Fergie/Stacy Ferguson

And even with the airbrushing, she's still a total but-'er-face. :blink: Edited by Lea

And Ellen Pompeo looks like a trainweck that happenned again and again and again.

:D

Even further off-topic--I like Ellen Pompeo when she's casual (the photos of her with new hubby at the basketball game are what I mean) but yeah, on Grey's Anatomy she looks like crap and on the red carpet she usually looks like crap.....

Fergie Sucks

Where the hell is Axl Rose and Paul McCartney when you need them? Fergie covered "Live and Let Die" for Movie Rocks and let's just say I'm sure some of my brain cells died just from watching that. To say she butchered it is an understatement. They should've put a dying cat onstage. It would've sounded and looked way better.

And her "YA KNOW YA DID" shit was just uncalled for.

Click

to watch the video.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Fergie Shows Off Her New Handbag Collection

Posted Image

I hate to admit it, but as I looked at this purse by Fergie, I was reminded of my very awesome grammar school lunchbox. It looked strangely similar to this one– bright purple with school bus yellow trim. I’d really love it if someone piped up with their own critique. . . my mind is clouded with 4th grade memories now!

Fergie showed off her new collection Fergie for Kipling at Macy’s in Costa Mesa, where the first 200 customers to buy a purse got to meet her and grab an autograph as well

Fergie Sucks

Where the hell is Axl Rose and Paul McCartney when you need them? Fergie covered "Live and Let Die" for Movie Rocks and let's just say I'm sure some of my brain cells died just from watching that. To say she butchered it is an understatement. They should've put a dying cat onstage. It would've sounded and looked way better.

And her "YA KNOW YA DID" shit was just uncalled for.

Click

to watch the video.

Oh. My. God. That was simply horrifyingly bad.

Fergie Denies Plastic Surgery Claims, Criticizes Magazine

Singer Fergie has slammed a magazine for suggesting she has undergone cosmetic surgery on her nose and eyebrows.

Two pictures of The Black Eyes Peas star -- one from the 1980s, and one from 2007 -- are printed side-by-side in the current issue of Us Weekly, and a surgeon tells the publication it's likely Fergie has had a rhinoplasty procedure.

But the 32-year-old has denied the claims, and admits such speculation upsets her so much she has seen a therapist.

Fergie says, "One of those (celebrity) magazines says I've had a nose job and an eyebrow lift, which is completely untrue.

"Personally, I see a therapist. It's hard, it hurts my feelings. I call my hypnotherapist and cry and let it go. That's what I do (to cope).

"I think that they nitpick these days so much and it's just got to the point where it's ridiculous."

Posted Image

Singer Fergie has been named woman of the year by Blender magazine. The Jan/Feb 2008 issue, which is due out on Christmas Day, sees Fergie talking about being a celebrity: “People put celebrities on a pedestal and act like they’re perfect. But I’m more like the people’s artist — the same way Diana was ‘the people’s princess.’ I’m a little more human than other artists. I’m not afraid to show my flaws.” Meanwhile, Fergie has joined the 25th anniversary edition of Michael Jackson’s Thriller, due Feb 12. She sings Beat It 2008, along with Kanye West, Akon and will.i.am.

I really think this photoshopping the death out of these photos has gotten way way out of hand. You cannot even tell who that is in that photo. If a celeb really looks like that, that is one thing, this totally changing their faces is really terrible. Why have a real person at all? Why not just create an art director's ideal beauty and throw it on the cover...same difference, isn't it?

Why aren't the celebrities complaining? I'd sign something saying that I had to approve the cover, and if it came back looking like that, I'd say no. She's not an ideal beauty, but she is interesting, and this makes her look like every other Ashley Simpson out there. PATHETIC.

I really think this photoshopping the death out of these photos has gotten way way out of hand. You cannot even tell who that is in that photo. If a celeb really looks like that, that is one thing, this totally changing their faces is really terrible. Why have a real person at all? Why not just create an art director's ideal beauty and throw it on the cover...same difference, isn't it?

Why aren't the celebrities complaining? I'd sign something saying that I had to approve the cover, and if it came back looking like that, I'd say no. She's not an ideal beauty, but she is interesting, and this makes her look like every other Ashley Simpson out there. PATHETIC.

So what happens next? She'll get photographed on the beach in an unflattering bathing suit(without the airbrushing)..and she'll wine about being called being fat and hollywood's unfair practice...blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

ITA that photoshopping has rendered some folks unrecognizable. My guess is that celebs don't complain about it because they're so vain they think they're fooling public into believing those images are their real bodies (fake abs seem to be all the rage) and faces. But holy cow - that image of Fergie looks like they crossed her face with a photo of Eva Longoria, Mariah Carey and a Pekingese. :D

Fergie has been quietly dating actor Josh Duhamel since 2004, but don't look for a date for the wedding – or engagement, for that matter.

"We're practically married, anyway," she tells Blender magazine's January/February issue. "I'm madly in love with him. He understands how to treat a woman and give me respect."

Fergie, the magazine's 2007 Woman of the Year, did have a big 2007 – but she's also suffered her share of indignities.

For instance, there was that moment she wet her pants onstage – a mishap captured in a photo that was spread across the Web.

"I was late, so I didn't go to the restroom before I went onstage," Fergie, 32, explains.

"It was horrible," she adds. "But, whatever. It happened."

Fergie, who won American Music and MTV Music awards in 2007, takes the same attitude with people knowing about her past drug abuse.

"It's like there's one or two things the public knows about every famous person," Fergie says. "With me, everyone knows I wet my pants onstage and had a crystal-meth addiction. That sucks. You have to laugh."

People

She's "the people's artist?" Give me a break!

Well, I, for one, feel really empowered by that song about the humps. ^_^ Who better than a former meth addict with a reworked face to represent "the people"?

She's "the people's artist?" Give me a break!

Well, I, for one, feel really empowered by that song about the humps. ^_^ Who better than a former meth addict with a reworked face to represent "the people"?

and she totally represents all of us who pee onstage in front of thousands,why just the other day I was thinking how wonderful it would be if there was someone who represented the public pee-ers. Thank goodness for Fergie! Edited by taco

Kate Winslet has gone on record against all the airbrushing. She was quoted as saying she saw her own picture on the cover of a magazine, and she didn't even recognize herself. That's the only one I can think of, though.

Jamie Lee Curtis--a few years ago--insisted on being photographed in her undies with no airbrushing--it was for Good Housekeeping or some other "women's" magazine? Or Self.....Geez, I wish I could remember. I loved the photos! Of course, she's out of Hollywood these days, a Lady and a children's book author, so she probably doesn't give a hoot how she's perceived by people who would hire her or go to her movies....

TMZ has learned exclusively that Josh Duhamel popped the question to leading lady Fergie. There's gonna be a W to the E to the D-D-I-N-G!

Josh and Fergie

Josh's rep confirmed the happy news to us, and would only say the "Las Vegas" star proposed to the singer "recently" -- and not on Christmas. She would not offer up any additional details.

Big girls do cry ... as they walk down the aisle! The two have been dating since 2004.

TMZ

Nice Day For A Meth Face Wedding

Posted Image

Josh Duhamel and Fuggie Fug are engaged! Congrats to Joshey and his meth-faced-pee-peeing fiancée! Josh's rep confirmed to TMZ that he popped the question to her recently, but would not give any more details. I'm sure she just about peed in her pants. Literally.

The above picture of Josh and Fuggie is a little old, but it showed her face in its true meth-face-alien glory. I want Josh to know what he's going to look at for the next...well....I give it 2 more years. Max.

Kate Winslet has gone on record against all the airbrushing. She was quoted as saying she saw her own picture on the cover of a magazine, and she didn't even recognize herself. That's the only one I can think of, though.

So did Jennifer Love Hewitt...oh, wait...no she didn't. She just pretends like she did. :rolleyes:

Josh and Fergie Are Engaged!

TMZ has learned exclusively that Josh Duhamel popped the question to leading lady Fergie. There's gonna be a W to the E to the D-D-I-N-G!

Posted Image

Josh's rep confirmed the happy news to us, and would only say the "Las Vegas" star proposed to the singer "recently" -- and not on Christmas. She would not offer up any additional details.

Big girls do cry ... as they walk down the aisle! The two have been dating since 2004.