Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

50 Cent

50 Cent Busted in Silver Lamborghini

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Music

TMZ has confirmed that rapper 50 Cent (aka Curtis Jackson) was arrested around 2:00PM this afternoon in Manhattan. Law enforcement officials in an unmarked car pulled over the star's silver Lamborghini at the corner of 8th Ave. and 35th Ave. in Midtown New York after they say he made an unsafe lane change.

Police tell TMZ they removed Fiddy from his car and cuffed him in front of several witnesses. Because of the crowd that began gathering around the scene, cops determined it to be an unsafe situation so they took him to a police station down the street from the scene. The car was not towed as police tell TMZ there was no reason to impound the car.

Police issued 50 four summons: one for an unsafe lane change, one because his driver's license had expired, one because his Lambo is unregistered with the state and another because the car is also uninsured. He was issued the tickets and released.

Edited by BobbyD

There is something about him...He drove Vivica Fox nuts so he needed to get a restraining order against her, and Joy Bryant had an affair with him(wound up ditching her boyfriend).

50's wild ride

Stopped, cuffed in midtown

BY KERRY BURKE, ETHAN SACKS and ROBERT F. MOORE

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

50 Cent was released within an hour.

Gangster rapper 50 Cent was so anxious to take his new Lamborghini for a spin around Manhattan yesterday that he allegedly failed to pack a few key items: a license plate, driver's license, proof of insurance and vehicle registration.

The heavily muscled former crack cocaine dealer also failed to put on his blinker while changing lanes in the $300,000 sports car - leading cops following him in an unmarked car to pull him over about 2 p.m.

Within minutes, a curious crowd of mostly young women gathered on the sidewalk at W. 34th St. and Eighth Ave.

"We love you, 50 Cent!" a woman squealed as the superstar rapper, wearing a large, white T-shirt and black White Sox cap, chatted on his cell phone and answered cops' questions.

After the G-Unit leader could produce only an expired learners' permit, the cops pulled open the driver's side door and he stepped out of the silver sports car, flashing a smile.

"What's up, people?" he asked the fawning crowd.

50 Cent, or Fitty, appeared calm, but was clearly unhappy when cops slapped handcuffs around his wrists, drawing boos from several onlookers.

Police drove the Queens-born recording artist, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, to the Midtown South Precinct stationhouse on W. 35th St., where he was issued four motor vehicle summonses.

A police source said cops took him from the scene because the converging crowd was becoming a problem and cops needed to run a warrant check on the rapper, who enjoys bragging about his bullet scars.

"It was a routine thing," a police source said when asked why 50 Cent had been handcuffed.

The rapper, who had been shooting a music video at the nearby New Yorker Hotel, recently bought the Lamborghini Murcielago and had it customized at Unique Auto Sports in California, sources said.

The speedster, which tops out at 205 mph, was then shipped to Manhattan and parked outside the hotel around the corner from Fitty's Rolls-Royce, sources said.

After the traffic stop, a cop got behind the wheel of the Lamborghini and drove it to the stationhouse. Two members of 50 Cent's crew arrived soon after and provided proof that the Lamborghini was insured and registered. They were then allowed to drive off with the car, police sources said.

50 Cent was released within an hour. He slipped out a back exit and rolled away in a burgundy Land Rover with tinted windows and New Jersey plates.

This time, he wasn't driving.

Originally published on September 9, 2006

Sexy :blink: ?...I do not see it.

LOL! I guess I have to change the topic description again? :D

P OFF DIDDY!

HIP HOP bad boy 50 CENT has threatened to kill rival P DIDDY in a new song—sparking a FIDDY/DIDDY rap war.

I can reveal the fresh "beef" comes after a deal between the two over the signing of superstar MA$E went rotten.

As a result 50 Cent has hit out against Diddy in a remix of his song Hip Hop where he is heard screaming: "**** you, n****/I want 50,000 before I really service your a***, n****." But P Diddy won't take it lying down and in a yet-to-be-released track off his new album Press Play, he taunts Fiddy: "I'm richer, b***h!"

Both sets of lyrics refer to a gentleman's agreement the pair had over Ma$e but according to Fiddy's camp, Diddy has since gone back on his word.

My source told me: "Ma$e was signed to Diddy's label Bad Boy Records but wanted out.

"50 spoke to Diddy and they agreed a price for him to sign for 50's G-Unit label. Only they know what the exact price was. But after Ma$e joined 50 on tour Diddy demanded a further £1.2 million and 50 hit the roof."

The duo are no strangers to violence—50's been shot nine times and Diddy's friend THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G. (aka CHRISTOPHER WALLACE) was shot dead in 1997 while at war with TUPAC SHAKUR, also gunned down ten years ago this week.

The source adds: "Once these guys have beef it always ends in the worst kind of way."

Both Fiddy and Diddy have been in trouble this week. A court has ordered SEAN Diddy COMBS must rebrand himself in the UK and pay substantial damages to a London producer who first had the name Diddy.

And CURTIS Fiddy JACKSON faces four traffic charges after being pulled over by cops in his P.I.M.P.E.D-out customised Lamborghini.

"I actually like Bush. In some ways I'm the George W. Bush of hip-hop--nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years." --Rapper 50 Cent in People.

If Fiddy is Dubya, that makes Dr. Dre Karl Rove. Sounds about right to us. But does this mean Fiddy will finally be moving Ja Rule and Fat Joe from secret CIA prison camps to Gitmo?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/sto...4p-382165c.html

Side Dish

50 Cent suggested in a recent rap that his rival Diddy might be gay (despite Puffy's assorted children). Now hip-hop star Mya is giving Fiddy a taste of his own gossip. She tells Vibe.com: "50 and I never dated ... despite what he chooses to believe in his own mind. I don't know how he would get Lloyd Banks confused with me." Watch your back, girl. ...

De Niro, 50 Cent star in Katrina thriller

Robert De Niro and rapper 50 Cent are in final negotiations to co-star in "New Orleans," a police thriller set against the backdrop of Hurricane Katrina.

The indie film (previously titled "Microwave Park") centers on a cop (De Niro) who thinks his partner was killed by the storm, only to discover that he was shot to death. When he gets a new partner (50 Cent), the pair investigate the murder, taking them on a journey into a world of police corruption.

The project was originally set in Los Angeles but changed to New Orleans after the Katrina disaster. Production is tentatively scheduled to begin in the city in February. Tim Hunter is directing for Millennium Films.

De Niro returns to theaters in December with the spy thriller "The Good Shepherd," which he also directed. 50 Cent starred last year in the autobiographical feature "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

DeNiro and 50 Cent Finally Team Up

Tim Hunter will direct New Orleans-set thriller

Robert DeNiro seems to have examined his Oscar-studded resume and come to the following conclusion: Not enough films co-starring rappers.

DeNiro is in talks to co-star with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson in a currently untitled police thriller set in New Orleans.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the plot revolves around a cop (DeNiro) who thinks his partner died in Hurricane Katrina, only to discover that the partner was actually shot to death (which doesn't necessarily mean he didn't die in Hurricane Katrina, but that's neither here nor there). With his new partner (Mr. Cent), he begins to investigate the crime.

Tim Hunter ("River's Edge") is set to direct. Previously titled "Microwave Park" (and set in Los Angeles), the drama is tentatively set to begin production in February.

Missing from the big screen since "Hide and Seek," DeNiro's next film is "The Good Shepherd, which he directed.

Jackson has "Home of the Brave" coming out later this fall.

50 Cent's Worth

OPRAH Winfrey is really an Oreo - black on the outside but white on the inside, according to 50 Cent. In the January issue of Elle, the rapper says Winfrey "started out with black women's views but has been catering to middle-aged white American women for so long that she's become one herself. I think the idea of being publicly noted that she's a billionaire makes [black women] interested in seeing her views. But it's even more exciting to the demographic of white American women she's been aiming at to see that she has the exact same views that they have."

From Perez Hilton...

Oprah may be an Oreo cookie, but 50 Cent is a big fan of Barbra Streisand's, if you catch our drift.

The overly macho gangsta rapper goes on a verbal assault against the queen of daytime in the January issue of Elle.

He says:

"[Oprah] started out with black women's views but has been catering to middle-aged white American women for so long that she's become one herself. I think the idea of being publicly noted that she's a billionaire makes [black women] interested in seeing her views. But it's even more exciting to the demographic of white American women she's been aiming at to see that she has the exact same views that they have."

Oh Fiddy. Fiddy. Fiddy.

If it weren't for the white boys, like Kevin Federline, that buy your records, you'd be busy giving massages at the West Hollywood spa for a living!

Interesting comments (also considering the one by Mya from above)!

Edited by steph2260

panachereport.com

Rapper 50 Cent and actor Samuel L. Jackson have settled their feud after getting to know each other on the set of their new movie. The two are now working together on the upcoming film, "Home Of The Brave," which has forced them to resolve their issues.

The rapper tells "Complex" magazine that he no longer thinks Jackson is "a crackhead" and understands why people respect him as a talented actor. He explains, "You see his intelligence. I got a chance to put my time in and absorb some wisdom."

panachereport.com

Rapper 50 Cent has given up on his golfing ambitions - because he just hasn't got a swing.

The rapper thought it would be easy to pick the game up - but was left red-faced with his efforts. He says, "I was actually at, like, a charity event... and golf looked like one of those sorts you can just do it... I was there for about an hour before I could move the ball. They came over and tried to help me out... It didn't work for me.

"I tried it again, though; I went out and I was supposed to play 18 holes. I did about four before I gave up."

panachereport.com

The G-Unit General (50 Cent) is slamming reports that G-Unit is on the brink of collapse, maintaining a slip in album sales is nothing to worry about.

The rapper recently announced plans for expansion (book publishing). 50 is adamant his efforts can save the company. He tells MTV, “I heard them talking on the radio about G-Unit is over because some of the artists are having difficulties.” He says, “What you’re seeing is the music business.

Nothing just works in the music business.

There’s no company that has a high success rate than G-Unit since I showed up. I’ve accomplished what took people 10 years to do in business, in three. 50’s upcoming album (Before I Self Destruct) will be released this spring.

In Related News: Rumors are circulating that all is not well with Olivia’s career in the G-Unit camp.

panachereport.com

Recently, an A-list white actress was overheard talking to girlfriends about her alleged sexual tryst with rapper 50 Cent before her marriage. According to her, he rocked her world. She also claimed he was insatiable in bed with a sculptured body. She said her husband can’t compare to 50 and every time she thinks about the hunky rapper, she tingles all over. I’ve heard similar descriptions from several women regarding 50’s lovemaking. He’s become ‘America’s Most Wanted’ in the sack.

Posted Image

50 Sucks!

50 Cent is following in Madonna's footsteps. No, he's not adopting a Third World rugrat, but he is revealing Madge-a-trocious acting chops.

Fiddy, aka Curtis Jackson, stars in the abominably acted and amateurishly written Iraqi war drama, "Home of the Brave." The rapper's portrayal of a disturbed vet is quite possibly the only thing more painful than being shot nine times. Co-stars Samuel L. Jackson and Jessica Biel should be shopping for new agents.

At an advance screening on Wednesday, the flick's director, Irwin Winkler ("Life as a House"), revealed that he was hesitant to cast Fiddy for fear the rapper would wind up partying all night. To Winkler's surprise, Fiddy never pulled a Lohan, and showed up on-time every day. In fact, Winkler was so impressed with Cent's acting (really!) that his role was expanded. Now you know where to send your grievances.

To his defense, Fiddy wasn't the only one phoning it in. Christina Ricci gives a performance so stilted, it makes her portrayal of Wednesday Addams seem positively giddy.

Be warned, "Home of the Brave" takes real courage to endure.

Dec 5 2005

Have Sex With 50 Cent

The hip-hop star 50 Cent reportedly has a desire to enter the industry's sex market.

Hoping to soon promote his own range of condoms, the rap star is anticipating a new dildo which actually replicates himself, according to published reports.

He reportedly told America's GQ magazine, "I need to make a 50 Cent condom, and a vibrator version of me. A vibrator version of me will definitely have to be waterproof, so you could utilize it in the tub. A lot of them vibrators aren't waterproof." he advised.

He's seemingly worried about his precious little, or maybe big, dildos getting all wet, and yet he's also been busy contemplating on the color and the size as well.

"Blue is my favorite color, so it would probably be blue. But I don't know how big. I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo."

Maybe they'll get jealous.

NYDN

Half a buck stops for Ciara

Word out of Queens is that Ciara (r.) and 50 Cent have been seeing a lot of each other since collaborating on a track from her recent album, "Ciara: The Evolution."

The two were together Thursday night, looking like a couple trying not to look like a couple.

The rapper was spotted in his car in LeFrak City with "Ciara in the backseat, attempting not to be seen," said a source.

Another source describe the pair to us as "a new underground couple."

The two artists worked together on her song "Can't Leave 'Em Alone."

panachereport.com

Rapper 50 Cent allegedly fears for his life after rival Kenneth 'Supreme' McGriff was spared a death sentence for his role in the murder of two men. The hip-hop superstar - is thought to have worked as a drug dealer for MCGriff before finding fame is now convinced MCGriff will seek revenge on him for spilling secrets about his activities in his music.

McGriff is famous for heading New York's Supreme Team drug gang that reaped a fortune during the 1980s.

He is also believed to have financed the Murder Inc. rap label.

Investigators suspect McGriff was linked to gun attack on 50 Cent in 2000 and special agent Francis Mac claimed in 2003 to have uncovered another plot by McGriff to kill him. 50 Cent has mobilized an extensive team of security and is now preparing to protect himself, following the life sentence handed out to McGriff for financing the killings of rapper Eric 'E-Money Bags' Smith and his friend Troy Singleton.

In Related News: Our friends at Bossip are reporting: According to Ethan Brown who writes for GQ and Vibe Magazine, Cam’ron was allegedly questioned a few days ago about putting out a murder hit on 50 Cent by his probation officer. Cam’ron denied putting out a hit.

If the hit is real, the big task is finding 50 because he hides and runs. You won't find him chillin at a club. Once you find him, you may have to get past all his NYPD security guards.

NY DAILY NEWS

50 senses his ex is trying to get rich

50 Cent has paid big money to support his son, Marquise. But the rapper never had an official arrangement with the boy's mother, Shaniqua Tompkins, and now he's taking the unusual step of making it formal, filing papers in Family Court here under his given name, Curtis Jackson.

One friend of 50 tells us he made the move after Tompkins started to get more demanding.

"It was just getting so out of hand," said the buddy. "It was driven by greed. He felt it was necessary to get a court order making clear just what his responsibility is. He took matters into his own hands. It's usually the woman who files. But he wants to do the right thing.

"50 has always provided for his kid. His son's mother is now making unreasonable demands, which seem to have no limits."

Tompkins lived with the hip-hop artist for four years, and the couple had Marquise during that time. They've been apart for five years, but Fitty (shown with Marquise, right) bought them a house in an upscale town on Long Island "so Marquise could be in a good school district," one pal tells us.

"He's paying a lot of child support. He takes [Marquise] on vacations. He just took him to L.A., where they saw Eminem together. He met Justin Timberlake and Timbaland in Miami. He took him to the NBA All-Star Game in Vegas. He sees his son very frequently. When he's on the road, he brings him out."

Tompkins has hired megalawyer Raoul Lionel Felder, and word is she will go for palimony. That could conceivably win her major assets from the star, whose hit album "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" tells of the drive-by shooting he survived.

Felder would say only: "Ms. Tompkins is going to get more than fifty cents, I can tell you that."

The performer's spokeswoman, Cindi Berger, said, "Curtis puts his son's needs first. His son is well loved and taken care of. Anything else is a private family and legal matter."