princess

Courteney Cox & David Arquette

interesting ! does that mean it's for real when neither of them have a lover or when they need it to be or when cameras are around. I think Kyra and Kevin are definately for real !!! I love them. They seem real and supporative of each other. Nic and keith--- tha's a joke !! I think they secretly know everyone is on to the joke of their relationship.

I think she looks outstanding inthese pictures...

Cougar Courteney: Friends star hunts down toyboys in new comedy seriesBy Katy Hastings

------------------------

Get ready boys - Friends star Courteney Cox is to hit our screens playing a 40-year-old single mother on the prowl for younger men.

The sexy actress, 44, was spotted filming scenes for her new comedy series, Cougar Town, in Los Angeles.

Having been left single and with a son of 17, Cox's character is trying to get back into the world of dating.

Posted Image

Former Friends' actress waves for the camera looking ultra chic in her bold outfit

Cox has concentrated on her family since leaving Friends

The new ABC comedy is written by Bill Lawrence and Kevin Biegel - the creator of Scrubs.

Lawrence has already worked with Cox during a series of Friends and in recent episodes of the hospital comedy and describes her as 'comedically fearless'.

She was spotted on the set of the new show wearing a striking striped dress and carrying an oversized bag.

Posted Image

The mother-of-one looked lean and toned as she walked in towering heels.

But looking like she does surely it wouldn't be hard for her character to pick up a date or ten?

Posted Image

Speaking about the show, Lawrence said: 'Forty-year-old women on TV are so beautiful and perfect and wrinkle-free

'People don't do the reality of it, and there is a real comedy area about a woman who is talking about Botox, about having sex with the lights on and how her body is changing.'

The show's name comes from the slang term for a woman on the prowl for a toyboy, known as a cougar.

Cox is herself married to a younger man, 37-year-old actor David Arquette, with whom she has a four-year-old daughter, Coco Riley Arquette.

Cox retains her youthful looks and lithe figure at the age of 44

Since leaving Friends Cox has had limited success, starring in the sitcom Dirty as well as the Disney film Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler.

Recently talks of a highly anticipated film production of TV series Friends have been played down by the cast.

Cox and co were rumoured to reprise their roles for a big-screen adaptation after being inspired by the recent success of Sex And The City.

Maybe its just me, but sexy isn't the first word that comes to mind when I see her. Especially in that first picture, not flattering - she's starting to look like "plastic surgery face"

Attractive...but so damn skinny a sneeze could blow her skinny ass away...

Attractive...but so damn skinny a sneeze could blow her skinny ass away...

Sadly, that's probably the most meat I've seen on her in quite some time.

Yeah, weird cheek implants a-la-Madonna. But her eyes also look as tho' they've been nipped and tucked.

i hate to cite perez, but this was just too funny. . .

Cox Dicked Over Mistaken Identity!

Posted Image

Courteney Cox is a bit…..sensitive.

While filming for her new series, Cougar Town, which we told you about last year, the former Friends star was mistaken for a former supermodel.

That's great, right?

Wrong!

Turns out that former model was Janice Dickinson!

The 44-year-old Cox was filming when a source reveals to Star magazine, "A group of teenagers approached Courteney between takes and asked her about America's Next Top Model."

They actually confused Cox with the 54-year-old, plastic surgery-loving former ANTM judge. HIGHlarious!

The source adds that Courtney "was pretty upset and coolly told the girls they had the wrong person!"

She reportedly even called her hubby to ask if he thought she looked like Dickinson. But the source says "After that, she could barely focus on her lines!"

Guess all that botox didn't work!

[image via Mavrix Online.]

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-06-cox-dick...staken-identity

Cox Preparing For Another Baby

COURTENEY COX is about to start trying for a second child - because she can feel her biological clock ticking.

The former Friends star has a five-year-old daughter, Coco, with husband David Arquette, and the couple is keen to expand its family in the future.

But at 45, Cox feels she can't put off getting pregnant any longer - or she could miss out on being a mum again.

She tells OK! magazine, "We're not trying yet. We're revving up the engines. I'm only ready 'cause time's a-ticking.

"If I was 34, I'd wait another year, because I like those three-to-four gaps. I want Coco to be helping me with the next one. One child is hard. Two is probably harder."

And Cox admits recent reports claiming she can't have any more children are ridiculous: "There was a photo of me coming out of a doctor's office and it said that I'm going through the menopause and that I'm really upset because I can't have another child."

Source contactmusic

Courteney Cox's Supportive Spouse

Courteney Cox Arquette couldn't have coped with turning 40 if she wasn't married.

The former 'Friends' star says her spouse David Arquette and the couple's five-year-old daughter Coco have made it easier for her to deal with ageing.

The 45-year-old beauty said: "When I turned 40, I was laying in bed with my daughter Coco. I just had her two days before, so I actually was going, 'Oh, my God, how am I going to give this back to someone?!' Being 40 I think is hard for women, but I didn't experience it until later.

"Getting older is harder anyway, but living in Hollywood is exceptionally hard. It would be really scary if I wasn't married and I had to go back out there again. And it is true that most men date women that are younger."

David is seven years younger than Courteney and the actress finds it flattering she has a toy boy.

She said: "I do see the appeal of the age gap. Why not go for a younger guy? I think it's empowering for women to know that there are a lot of men who find older women very attractive and love the experience and knowledge that they can bring to the table."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Cox Not Adopting

Courteney Cox's representative has shot down rumors the star is planning to adopt a baby.

The former "Friends" actress has spoken of her desire to expand her family with husband David Arquette, and recent reports suggested Cox has been looking into adoption to give their five-year-old daughter Coco a sibling.

America's National Enquirer reported the 45 year old recruited help from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding's" Nia Vardalos, who is married to Cox's "Cougar Town" co-star Ian Gomez, as she is this year's National Adoption Day Coalition spokesperson.

But a representative for Cox has dismissed the rumors, insisting the report is a "complete fabrication," according to GossipCop.com.

Cox isn't the only "Friends" star to face baby speculation - earlier this week her pal Jennifer Aniston also had to deny rumors she's looking to adopt a child.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...x#ixzz0ZffMyOMv

Cox 'Celebrates Award Nod With Aniston'

Courteney Cox has revealed that she is planning to celebrate her Golden Globe nomination with Jennifer Aniston.

The former Friends star picked up a nod for 'Best Actress In A TV Comedy' for her role in ABC series Cougar Town.

Speaking to Extra about her celebration plans, she said: "I actually have plans with my girlfriend. My close friend from Friends."

When asked if they would be drinking champagne and eating cupcakes, Cox replied: "I don't know about partying... Eating the cupcakes for sure!"

She added to Entertainment Tonight: "I'm so excited, it's such a great day - it feels great. This is what those other people have been feeling all those other times, I can't imagine - loving it!"

The 2010 Golden Globe Awards will be held in LA on January 17.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Arquette 'Angry At Cox Weight Comment'

David Arquette has reportedly voiced his frustration after a newspaper blogger commented on wife Courteney Cox's weight.

The fashion writer had suggested that Cox, Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson had "put on a little weight" following their appearance at this month's Golden Globe Awards.

Speaking to Fox News's Pop Tarts, he said: "I don't think that has anything to do with anything. Writing articles about people that put on weight is just wasting space for real news.

"And who really cares? I love round people, I love skinny people. I love people in general, we've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything."

He added: "On the internet, people find that place and think they can just speak their mind, but a lot of the time you see how mean people are. In general, we just need to be a kinder society."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

I agree with that. We do ned to be a kinder society!! I didn't think any of them looked like they had gained weight. They all look just as skinny as ever!! Especially Courtney!

Cox Not Pregnant

COURTENEY COX's representative has shot down reports the star is pregnant with her second child.

American magazine Star claimed the former Friends actress was expecting a baby with husband David Arquette, after she was spotted looking curvier than usual at this month's (Jan10) Golden Globes.

But a spokesperson for Cox has moved swiftly to deny the report, telling GossipCop.com, “She is NOT pregnant.”

It comes just days after Arquette defended his wife's curves, lashing out at bloggers who make jibes about stars' weight.

The couple already has one daughter, Coco, five.

Source contactmusic

Cox, Arquette Considering Adoption

Courteney Cox and David Arquette have started looking into adoption procedures, according to reports.

Arquette, who has been married to the Cougar Town actress for ten years, said that they would love to have another child as a sibling for their 6-year-old daughter Coco.

Us Magazine quotes Arquette as saying: "I don't know. I mean, it takes a lot for us to do [iVF], so maybe adoption. Listen, I like practising as much as possible! But it's hard... I'm exhausted!"

Talking about Coco, who was conceived after Cox underwent in-vitro fertilisation, the actor added: "She's a little messy so that's sort of on my side, but she's very strong-willed which is very Courteney-like."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Cox Arquette Daughter To Become Actress?

Courteney Cox has revealed that she believes her daughter will become an actress.

The Cougar Town star, who has five-year-old Coco with husband David Arquette, has insisted that her daughter is an "unstoppable" drama queen but she doesn't want to promote acting too soon.

Speaking to Cosmopolitan, the actress said: "I am most grateful for my daughter Coco. That kid is unstoppable! She's very confident and funny. She's so dramatic already. She laughs hard. She pouts hard. She cries hard. She loves hard. If she can't find something, it's the end of the world.

"It would be no surprise to me if she went into acting. I guess I'd be cool with that otherwise I'd be a hypocrite, but I hope she doesn't jump into it too soon. I'm just trying to be a good mom."

The 45-year-old, who is eight years older than her husband, has also said that she loves the fact that Arquette prefers older women.

Cox added: "I'm at peace because I'm married to someone who is all about heart and family. David likes older women and I think younger men make you feel great about yourself.

"As women we can really pick ourselves apart, we see things that maybe no one else is seeing, but to us they are magnified. When a younger man is attracted to you, it makes you feel gorgeous and good about yourself. So if you didn't try that yet, get on it!"

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Courteney Cox: 'I Like Pushing Limits'

Courteney Cox has admitted that she is much ruder than her Cougar Town character.

The actress explained that she loves filming sex scenes for the show, The People reports.

"I'm pretty dirty, so I love pushing it to that limit," she said. "There's a part when my son walks in on me when I'm with this younger man, and that's happened to a friend of mine. She pretended to be like, 'Oh, there you are'."

Cox added that the conversations her character has in the show are realistic.

"This is just girls talking, real-life stuff," she explained. "My friend Christa Miller who is in Cougar Town was over last night and our conversations were a thousand times worse than the ones we have on the show."

She continued: "I think it's important to be relevant and real and I like to push things, but I'm surprised what we've got away with. And I hope it stays that way."

Source digitalspy.co.uk