princess

Courteney Cox & David Arquette

Young Cougar Courteney Cox

Courteney Cox-Arquette is a lot younger than most of her husband's ex-lovers.

The 45-year-old actress claims spouse David Arquette - who, at 38, is seven years younger than her - has always adored older women and most of his previous partners were a lot older than she is.

Discussing what her husband thinks about her being a "cougar", the nickname given to older women who dates younger men, she explained: "He loves it! Let me tell you, I'm young compared to some people he's dated - he likes older women. Always has.

"I don't have a problem with cougars. My husband David is much younger than me, so I've been blazing that trail for over 10 years. To me, it's just someone who dates younger men, so who cares?"

'Cougar Town' star Courteney - who has five-year-old daughter Coco with her husband - believes a lot of men are attracted to older women because they know what they want and don't play mind games.

She added to Stylist magazine: "I used to think a cougar was a woman who had lots of plastic surgery, who was trying to look younger, and dating what she thought was her contemporary even though she was so much older.

"Now I just think it's a woman who's confident, who uses her confidence to date younger guys. There are a lot of men who actually are more attracted to older women because there's no game-playing. I know that's true of my husband."

While Courteney doesn't mind getting older, she doesn't think this would be the case if she was single.

She added: "I am happy being 45. I'm lucky, I'm married to someone who is not judgemental about ageing at all. But it would be really scary if I wasn't married and had to go back out there."

Source femalefirst

Courteney Cox And David Arquette Split

Courteney Cox and David Arquette have reportedly split after 11-years of marriage, according to reports.

The A-list couple– who have a daughter Coco together - have parted ways, according to In Touch Weekly.

Cox and Arquette have allegedly been living apart for several months, but have not made their break up official yet.

RadarOnline.com reached out to Arquette’s rep who confirmed a statement would be issued shortly.

No further details have been revealed, but some reports are blaming new pictures of Arquette with a woman for the break up.

The news comes just days after the couple’s best friends, Ben Harper and Laura Dern announced their separation. Harper filed for divorce form Dern on Friday citing “irreconcilable differences.”

Arquette was spotted out on the town on Wednesday night at popular Hollywood nightclub Trousdale, without his wife.

Eyewitnesses said he was in “good spirits” and even stopped for an impromptu rap with a street performer on the way out.

News of the surprising break up comes just weeks after Cox and Arquette finished filming Scream 4 together.

David Arquette -- Photos Triggered Separation Story

10/11/2010 3:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The reason word got out that Courteney Cox and David Arquette separated is because pictures have surfaced of David and a woman with whom he has been intimate ... and there's a Lindsay Lohan connection.

We're told the woman in question is Jasmine Waltz (right) -- if that name sounds familiar, that's because she's the girl who punched Lindsay Lohan on LiLo's birthday a few months back.

Our sources say David and Jasmine began seeing each other after David and Courteney had separated and agreed to see other people.

That said ... we're told a divorce is by no means a done deal. We've learned the couple has been living apart for several months, but there is a "real possibility" they could get back together. As one source said, "It's a work in progress."

As for why they separated, one source simply said, "Life."

UPDATE: A statement from the couple reads: "We have agreed to a trial separation that dates back for some time ... We are comfortable with the boundaries that we have established for each other during this separation and we hope that our friends, family, fans and the media also show us respect, dignity, understanding and love at this time as well."

From TMZ - I just find the list of former boyfriends funny.

After David Arquette began his "trial separation" from Courteney Cox a few months ago -- dude got reeeally close with a pretty hot new girl ... a girl who has plenty of experience with celebrity men.

The new chick is a former Hollywood cocktail waitress named Jasmine Waltz -- the same chick who decked Lindsay Lohan inside Voyeur back in July.

Over the past year and a half, 28-year-old Waltz has been connected with at least five other celebs -- including Ryan Seacrest, Chris Pine and Jesse McCartney.

After David Arquette began his "trial separation" from Courteney Cox a few months ago -- dude got reeeally close with a pretty hot new girl ... a girl who has plenty of experience with celebrity men.

The new chick is a former Hollywood cocktail waitress named Jasmine Waltz -- the same chick who decked Lindsay Lohan inside Voyeur back in July.

Over the past year and a half, 28-year-old Waltz has been connected with at least five other celebs -- including Ryan Seacrest, Chris Pine and Jesse McCartney.

I don't consider myself violent by any means, but that said....decking Lohan gives her a pass for Seacrest in my book.

I don't consider myself violent by any means, but that said....decking Lohan gives her a pass for Seacrest in my book.

OOPS, I must have read it wrong. I read that he was connected with those guys and I didn't even think twice about it.

David Arquette: We Haven't Had Sex in Months

10/12/2010 7:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

David Arquette just called in to the Howard Stern Show -- explaining EVERYTHING about why he and Courteney Cox agreed to take a "trial separation" ... noting that they haven't had sex in 4 months.

Arquette explained that he and Courteney stopped having sex around one month before they started shooting "Scream 4" in Michigan ... and drifted from there.

He also claims Courteney was the one who insisted they try separating right after their 11th wedding anniversary back in June ... after she told David that she was "tired of being your mother."

David claims he still loves Courteney -- and calls her one of the most amazing people on the planet.

David is also adamant that he never cheated on Courteney before the split -- but admits he has had sex with rebound chick Jasmine Waltz ... his "one conquest."

Arquette also said he is hopeful he and Courteney can patch things up and get back together.

Not the way to get your wife back.....

From his interview on Howard Stern today it sounds like she was up to something too, he said she might not have had a physical affair but more of an emotional affair with Brian Van Holt

David Arquette: Why Courteney Cox and I Split

A day after announcing that he and Courteney Cox are calling it quits after 11 years of marriage, David Arquette phoned Howard Stern's Sirius Satellite radio show Tuesday morning to set the record straight.

"It breaks my heart," he said of their decision to separate, adding that he is "not the one that called this [separation] in order. "I've been begging Courteney to get back with me," he later added. "She's conflicted too."

So what went wrong?

During the very candid conversation, Arquette, 39, implied that Cox, 46, grew tired of his kooky ways.

For their 11th wedding anniversary this past June, she bought him a motorcycle. "She said to me, 'I don't want to be your mother anymore,'" he recalled. "And I appreciated that about her ... She didn't want to tell me, 'Don't do that.' She didn't want to nag me anymore."

Without elaborating, Arquette said that he had started doing things that would "embarrass" his wife publicly. (He recalled she once told him not to get any more tattoos.)

His kooky behavior probably seemed "charming" to her when they first met on the set of Scream in 1996, he said. "But that stuff starts getting old."

By the time they started filming Scream 4 in Ann Arbor, Mich., this summer, he said he was "feeling distance." He said they hadn't been intimate "in a month or so." (His wife is "real and emotional... She's an emotional woman and if it doesn't feel right, then she doesn't feel like bonding in that way," he said.)

He said he remembers telling her, "'If you're not my mother anymore, I am going to be myself.'"

He said he found himself going out with the younger castmates and having fun. "She wants me to be who I am," he said of Cox. "She needs to make that decision if this is person she wants to spend her life with or not." Cox also has had "her issues," Arquette said. "She tries to take on everybody's problems. She's the mother to everyone. That's why she doesn't want to be the mother to me anymore."

He denied that anyone cheated.

He confirmed that he has gotten intimate with L.A. cocktail waitress Jasmine Waltz, but he stressed, "I am a single man" -- and they are no longer together.

As for reports this past spring that Cox was getting cozy with her Cougar Town costar, Brian Van Holt, Arquette said he confronted her and she denied an affair.

"I do believe her ... I truly don't think she ever had an affair," he said, adding that if anything perhaps they formed an "emotional" bond.

Asked if she ordered the separation because she wanted to see other people, Arquette said, "Maybe. I don't know."

How is daughter Coco coping?

When they recently broke the news to her, they took her to the beach and had a picnic.

He said they explained to her that "'we're grown-ups .. and grown-ups need to figure out their lives.'"

"'Are you guys getting divorced?'" he recalled her asking.

"'No, we're taking time off to know ... what we want out of our mate better,'" he remembered telling her.

Arquette wanted to stress that he and Cox are "still tight. I love her with all my heart and she loves me with all her heart ... We're trying to get real with each other, real with ourselves.

"I want her to be happy," he later said, "more than I was happiness for myself."

On my way to post almost the same thing...

radaronline.com

...As we previously reported, Cox and her hunky Cougar Town co-star Brian Van Holt have reportedly been spending plenty of time together on- and off-set, leading to speculation that Cox and Arquette had an open marriage.

Arquette said he knew Cox and Van Holt were involved in an "emotional affair" but was not aware if it had become physical. He added that "part of the terms of out separation was that I was allowed to see other people and so was she."...

Posted Image

Exclusive: PIC: Courteney Cox, David Arquette Have Affectionate Reunion

Credit: INFphoto.com

Tuesday – October 19, 2010 – 12:20pm

US Mag

Things looked anything but tense between Courteney Cox and David Arquette on Oct. 17, when they reunited at Malibu Equestrian Park for 6-year-old daughter Coco's horse show.

Just 6 days after announcing their shocking trial separation, the estranged spouses were affectionate, exchanging hugs and tender glances as they cheered on Coco's event. "David would wrap his arm around her, and Courteney rubbed his back," an onlooker says in the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday.

Afterwards, the family celebrated at their $9.2 million Malibu home, where Cox, 46, lives with Coco (Arquette, 39, has been staying at their Beverly Hills property since the split).

Does this bode well for the future of their 11 year union? "The thing they care most about is Coco," an insider tells Us. "That's what they're saddest about. They don't want to do anything to hurt her."

Posted Image

Courteney & David: Hollywood's Classiest Breakup?

Today 12:30 PM PDT by Ted Casablanca and John Boone

Eonline.com

As if we even have to say it: Hollywood isn't always the classiest of places—especially when it comes to a high profile couple calling it quits.

Which is why we're so confused by Courteney Cox and David Arquette's recent post-split activity. Instead of talking trash about each other in the tabloids, the two are hitting up horse shows together.

What the ef?

It's because this twosome knows how to handle their personal biz with class. And yes, we're including David.

Sure, the dude may go totally TMI blabbing about his mistakes, but at least it's his indiscretions he's fessing up to and not slinging dirt at Court. You can't hate him for being honest, can you?

It's refreshing to see two folks go through a very public split—one including an attention whore and celeb conquering convict—without resorting to the usual T-town trash.

And while we're told it's "doubtful" that the two will reconcile their differences, it is nice to see them coming together for their daughter, Coco, instead of launching into nasty custody battles and public feuding.

Both loving parents were out over the weekend for their daughter's horse show and were apparently quite chummy, rubbing each others back and hugging multiple times.

Can we nominate them for parents of the year? Don't think they'll have too much trouble winning against the likes of Dina Lohan.

On second thought, we're not too surprised these two are handling the big S in such a tasteful manor. Court, especially, saw it done first hand by bestie Jennifer Aniston when she kept her tactful lips (mostly) zipped in the wake of her tabloid-cover divorce.

Three cheers for Courteney! Maybe just two for David.

EOnline.com

...David Arquette's motor mouth is a little like the Scream killer's mask: he can't keep it shut.

After previously acknowledging that he shared way too many details regarding his recent split from wife Courteney Cox the last time he was on with Howard Stern, the 39-year-old actor just couldn't help himself today when he returned to the satellite radio show.

Not only did he reveal this time that he's slept with not one, but at least two women since his separation, but he confirmed what E! News had earlier suspected: that he and his estranged Cougar Town love don't have a prenup.....

http://scoop.todayshow.com/_news/2010/10/2...ore-oversharing

David Arquette crying after sex, and more oversharing

Finally, something to distract us from Charlie Sheen's allergic reactions: David Arquette's latest episode of oversharing on Howard Stern's radio show.

Arquette told Stern Wednesday that separating from Courteney Cox was difficult, and so was having sex with someone new. "After the first girl I slept with ... a few days later ... I was, like, crying. It was the end of all the intimacy I shared with my wife. It was like a new thing. It was like ... putting that away."

Arquette later admitted to Stern that he'd also bedded an Australian woman he met at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, and that he would not date Jennifer Aniston. His overarching message though? He is still "f----- in love with my wife," he told Stern.

You can watch a portion of the interview below, or go to www.howard.tv to see the complete hour-long interview.

I thought David came off as very likeable on Stern. He wanted the chance to tell his side of the story, and I don't blame him for that. He revealed some pretty deep personal details, but he was very positive when talking about Courteney.

I love the hypocrisy of the gossip community. These publications and web sites will do anything to dig up dirt on people, but when the celebrity in question trys to explain their situation, they blast them for over-sharing.

I feel the same way Baby Doll. David has been on Stern numerous times as an "intern" and has always been very open and honest. It's funny how he is being pegged as a cheater even though they both agreed to separate and agreed together that they can date other people.

I feel the same way Baby Doll. David has been on Stern numerous times as an "intern" and has always been very open and honest. It's funny how he is being pegged as a cheater even though they both agreed to separate and agreed together that they can date other people.

Right. And she was the one who wanted the separation. I think people who actually heard his interviews are more sympathetic than people who only heard second-hand tidbits.

I'm only hearing second-hand titbits but I still kind of like David. Smart PR? No. But I like the fact he truly seems like he's trying to be honest and admit this is a really painful time for him.

I like David, nicest guy and all. But he really does need to shut the F, up.

Courteney Cox: I'm Not Getting a Divorce

Courteney Cox is speaking out for the first time about her split with husband David Arquette.

"I don't know what will happen, but this is not like we're getting divorced," Cox says in a new interview with Australia's TV Week. "This is a separation and I think that takes a lot of courage . . . Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us."

Still, Cox acknowledges that she and her husband of 11 years are no longer on the same page. "Sometimes you just realize 'Wow, we actually have grown apart," she says.

Referring to an interview that Arquette did with radio host Howard Stern, which aired right after their split was announced (and for which he later apologized), Cox said, "[David] is a kook. It's not shocking and Howard Stern he loves him and I'm a fan of Howard Stern . . . David is an entertainer and I'm sure the people who listen to the radio are entertained by his stories."

While her husband – who said the couple were going to take their daughter Coco, 6, trick or treating this Halloween weekend – was talking to Stern, Cox was apparently leaning on her best Friends costar, Jennifer Aniston.

"We just have fun, we laugh, we're inseparable and it's great," Cox says. "It's funny, a lot of really close friends are kind of going through this right now or like Jennifer [who] has gone through it. I don't know what's going on in the planets or what, but things are being shaken up and I don't know what's going to happen, but, yeah, Jennifer has been amazing for sure."