princess

Courteney Cox & David Arquette

Former 'Friends' Stars To Play Struggling Actresses

imdb.com

Former Friends co-stars Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox are heading to American cable network HBO to play troubled actresses in separate projects. Cox recently received the green light to executive produce and star in the drama Rehab, formerly known as The Fall And Rise Of Taylor Kennedy. The show follows a recovering alcoholic actress. Bosses at HBO have also begun casting the pilot for Kudrow's show The Comeback, a comedy written by the actress and Sex And The City producer Michael Patrick King . The show, executive produced by Kudrow and Patrick King, follows a faded actress as she struggles to make a career comeback. Kudrow's production company Is Or Isn't Entertainment and Cox and husband David Arquette's Coquette Productions both have a number of their own projects currently in development.

Cox and Arquette To Adopt?

imdb.com

Courteney Cox has reportedly decided to adopt a baby with her actor husband David Arquette - three months after she gave birth to their daughter Coco. While the former Friends star - who suffered a series of miscarriages before healthy Coco was born - is enjoying motherhood, she is worried about putting her body through another pregnancy, reports British magazine New! A friend tells the publication, "They both want more kids desperately, but Courteney is not sure about going through another pregnancy. She found having Coco a lot harder than she imagined and she's aware that at 40, time is not on her side. She and David have talked about adopting and are keen on the idea."

Posted Image

BACK IN BLACK

David and Courteney Cox Arquette are a fashion match at the Beverly Hills party Thursday celebrating the release of Hollywood producer Bernie Brillstein's advice book, The Little Stuff Matters Most. The little person that matters most to the couple: their 4-month-old daughter, Coco.

Cox and Arquette Add to TBS Reality Slate(Monday, October 18 09:35 AM)LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) TBS has signed a development deal with Coquette Prods., home of Courteney Cox ("Friends") and David Arquette ("Scream"), to develop a slew of entirely unspecified reality concepts for the network. Although TBS offers no hints on what Coquette plans to deliver, the nebulous ideas will be targeted for development into pilots or full series in 2005."This deal with Coquette Productions demonstrates TBSs strong commitment to working with the best talent in the industry in developing our programming slate," says Steve Koonin, executive vice president and chief operating officer for TBS and TNT. "The ideas Coquette brings to the table will be invaluable as TBS continues to build upon its 'very funny' branding with innovative and comedic reality show concepts."TBS' current commitment to reality television programming has yielded the recent "Outback Jack," as well as upcoming hopefuls like "He's a Lady" and the Mike Fleiss-produced "The Real Gilligan's Island.""Over the past year, TBS has established its credentials as a major destination for innovative reality television," says Thea Mann, Coquette's head of development. "We are thrilled to have the chance to add our own unique concepts to TBS's terrific slate."Launched in 2004, Coquette has already lined up a large roster of projects in development. Working through a first-look deal with Warner Bros., the shingle is creating "Dirt" at FX, "The Fall and Rise of Taylor Kennedy" (also known as "Rehab") at HBO and two shows -- "Midnightly News" and "Daisy, the All-American Girl" -- at FOX.

people.comProducing ResultsAlong with her new life as a mommy (to 4-month-old daughter Coco), Courteney Cox has become quite the productive producer of late. Her company, Coquette Productions, is "producing six different shows right now," Cox told us at a recent party for Hollywood uber manager Bernie Brillstein's new self-help book at the Beverly Hills Zegna store. "Well, we've sold six shows. One of them is for HBO, and it's one that I will star in if it goes. It's about a girl with an addiction problem." But even her success in producing doesn't match motherhood, Cox told us. "It's fantastic," she said. "Coco is amazing. It's the best thing that I've done for sure."

Posted Image

Glowing couple David Arquette and Courteney Cox spend a rare evening away from their 8-month-old daughter Coco to attend Saks Fifth Avenue's Unforgettable Evening cancer benefit on Tuesday. Champion cyclist and cancer survivor Lance Armstrong was honored at the gala.

darkhorizons.comDavid Arquette has been tapped to star in CBS' one-hour pilot "The Commuters."

Posted Image

Courteney Cox Arquette and David Arquette at the Saks Fifth Avenue's Unforgettable Evening Benefiting Women's Cancer Research Fund in Beverly Hills, California

Arquettes Set To Sue Over Baby Photo Hollywood couple David Arquette and Courteney Cox Arquette have threatened legal action against anyone who publishes photographs of their baby, after the snap was leaked to media organizations. Ten-month-old Coco was snapped at her Alabama, Georgia, christening earlier this month, where Jennifer Aniston was named godmother, and the couple seethed as they discovered the pictures were being distributed without their permission. Several media organizations, including the New York Daily News and Sky News, have reported they received emails from an originator claiming to be Aniston, with the photo as an attachment. Aniston's representative says, "They are not from Jennifer, and we believe they have been stolen from someone who attended the christening. The person who is sending them out pretending to be Jennifer is an imposter." A statement from the fuming Arquettes says, "Although we are public figures, we do have a right to privacy. The photos from our daughter's christening are being distributed without our consent. Anyone publishing these photos will be in copyright infringement and liable to legal action. We appreciate your sensitivity to this matter." http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-04-20/

Posted Image

Courteney Cox Arquette and David Arquette, executive producers of TBS's "Daisy Does America", at the 2005/2006 TBS and TNT UpFront in New York City

Cox may be pregnant again Former Friends'star Courteney Cox is rumoured to be pregnant again after in vitro treatments. Her first child was conceived this way after a series of miscarriages. David Arquette has not confirmed his wife's pregnancy.

From People.com

Courteney Cox Reveals Postpartum Depression

Thursday Jul 21, 2005 8:00am EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

Courteney Cox

CREDIT: JAMIE MCCARTHY / WIREIMAGE

Despite what she describes as a delayed case of postpartum depression after the June 13, 2004, birth of her and husband David Arquette's daughter Coco, Courteney Cox says she'd like to have another child.

"I went through a really hard time – not right after the baby, but when (Coco) turned 6 months," Cox, 41, tells USA Today. "I couldn't sleep. My heart was racing. And I got really depressed. I went to the doctor and found out my hormones had been pummeled."

Taking the steroid hormone progesterone helped Cox get through her difficulties, as did support from such close friends as Jennifer Aniston, who lives nearby in Malibu, and Brooke Shields, who famously suffered and conquered her own bouts with postpartum depression.

Having now shed her vulnerable feelings of what she terms "smallness" – and dealt with such strange suicidal urges as driving off a cliff, she says – Cox reveals that she and Arquette are hoping for a sibling for their daughter, whose expanding vocabulary now includes the words "lion," "flower" and "bellybutton."

As Cox tells the newspaper: "I look at Coco and say, 'I'm blessed. Why mess with this? Should I take any chances?' But we've got to try for a boy. We've got to have a little (boy) Arquette in the family."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/52742004.htm Courtney Cox Stays Out Of Cruise And Shields Battle July 28, 2005, 4:33:48 COURTENEY COX is refusing to get caught up in TOM CRUISE and BROOKE SHIELDS' feud, following her revelation that she took medication to help her through postpartum depression. In May (05), Cruise - who claims to have helped people fight drug addictions through his controversial Scientology religion - sparked a war of words when he criticised Shields for using anti-depressant Paxil, following the birth of her daughter ROWAN. Celebrities such as CARNIE WILSON and TOM ARNOLD have since spoken out in Shields' defence, while Cruise's fellow Scientologists, including JOHN TRAVOLTA's wife KELLY PRESTON, have backed the actor's argument that women should heal naturally. But Cox, who last week (ends22JUL05) revealed that she battled depression with the help of medication following the birth of her one-year-old daughter COCO, is staying out of the controversy. She says of Shields and Cruise's battle, "I'm sorry I missed all that. I heard about it. "I think he's a nice guy, and she's a great girl. I can't imagine anyone fighting about something that's... to each his own, my friend.".

Posted Image

Courteney Cox helps daughter Coco, 1, practice her walking skills in Toronto on Saturday. The actress is in Canada filming the movie The Return of Zoom, about a school for young superheroes.

Posted Image

Red, white and blue duo Courteney Cox and David Arquette walk one of their Cavalier King Charles spaniels in New York City on Friday. The actress is taking a break from filming her superhero-kids flick, The Return of Zoom, in Toronto.

(UKSunonline.com)Friend-ship is sacred A true friend ... Courteney Cox :rolleyes: By GISELLA FARRELLSun OnlineFRIENDS star Courteney Cox says she's been giving good pal Jennifer Aniston relationship advice since the first day they met. The stunning actress revealed she has always been an agony aunt to her former Friends co-star and treasured mate Jennifer, who recently split from her husband Brad Pitt.Courteney told In Style magazine: "From the first day we met, she would just drag me outside and start telling me about her relationships."She draws you in. She’s the all-round friend and is incredibly loyal."Courteney says her friendships with Jennifer and fellow Friends actress Lisa Kudrow are "sacred" because they have been through so much together.She explained: "I love them both so much. We went through relationships and break-ups together, through my marriage to David (Arquette) and my father dying."Those relationships are sacred. I can trust Jennifer and Lisa with anything."

http://www.starmagazine.com/gossip/62570

Former Friends star Courteney Cox Arquette is in negotiations to make a

guest appearance on the ABC hit series, Desperate Housewives. She could

play a mental institute escapee in a future episode. Meanwhile, Eva

Longoria has agreed to go on a dinner date as part of a radio station

contest to raise funds for survivors of Hurricane Katrina.

(IMDB.COM)Cox: "I'll Be There for Aniston" Courteney Cox is preparing to support Jennifer Aniston as the actress' divorce from Brad Pitt is finalized this week. The Scream star is happy to comfort her pal - just as she always has since they first met on the set of hit sitcom Friends in 1994. She says, "We have a kind of pact. If anything ever bothers us, we don't hold it in for one second. From the first day we met, Jen would just drag me out and start telling me stories about her relationships. She's an all-round friend and she's incredibly loyal. We went through our relationships and break-ups together, through my wedding to David Arquette and my father dying. I love, love, love her."

(Handbag.com) Cox Considers SurgeryFormer Friends star Courteney Cox is considering having plastic surgery if she starts looking too old for husband David Arquette.The actress, 41, met her 34-year-old spouse on the set of 1996 horror movie Scream, but at first refused to consider him as a boyfriend because of their eight year age gap.And, despite a wedding in 1999 and the birth of their baby Coco (04), Cox remains concerned about their future.She says, "I think he did play a bit hard to get which made him more interesting. I really thought he was too young. Then I realised just how good a person he is. Simply terrific. And he'd call me every day and tell me I was terrific. Which kind of helped."I try not to let the age thing bother me - unless I ever look at the screen when we're working and think, 'Oh my god, I look so old next to him.'"Then I really will consider plastic surgery." © Copyright World Entertainment News Network.

Dont do it Courtney...your too cute. Remember how cute Meg Ryan was untill she screwed around w/ her face.....

(Yahoo.com)Cox has the right moves at ParamountCourteney Cox has signed on to star in an untitled comedy for Paramount Pictures.The story centers on a Southern socialite (Cox) whose daughter's transformation from little princess to street hip-hop dancer at first shatters her world, then gives the two common ground.Susan Walter has been tapped to write the screenplay. Cox and her husband, David Arquette, will produce through their Coquette Prods. banner.Cox, who was a member of NBC's "Friends" ensemble, stars opposite Tim Allen in the upcoming Sony/Revolution action-comedy "The Return of Zoom," directed by Peter Hewitt.Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

(Filmstew.com)Arquette Shares All With A&E A&E will air a two-hour documentary about the gender reassignement surgery of Alexis Arquette. By Dennis Michael This could be a landmark for reality television: Daily Variety reports A&E is already at work on a two-hour documentary, detailing the pending gender reassignment of actor Alexis Arquette.Arquette is the brother of David, Rosanna and Patricia Arquette, all of whom will also appear in the documentary. A&E has had cameras in Arquette's initial therapy sessions and hormone treatments for the last year as he pursues his sex change. The actor has reportedly just received the go ahead to begin surgical transformations. "We look for real people facing transitional moments in their lives," says A&E Senior VP of Nonfiction Programming Nancy Dubuc. "Alexis is going through what I'd call the ultimate life transformation."