Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Justin Timberlake

New US Weekly. Justin has been miserable for YEARS!! :rolleyes:

So that's why he continues to add misery to our lives. :4biggrin:

Justin Timberlake's engagement reportedly confirmed by grandmother

The interwebs have been abuzz this week with rumors that superstar Justin Timberlake proposed to girlfriend Jessica Biel in Wyoming over the holidays. There has been no confirmation from either star's camp, but now Timberlake's grandmother has reportedly confirmed the engagement.

Radar Online reports that Sadie Bomar, Timberlake's maternal grandma, tells them, "Yes, Justin is engaged. Jessica is a very sweet girl, she's upright and everything and we love her."

We suppose it's good the family likes her so much. Grandma Sadie goes on to say, "She's a wonderful campaigner for the environment and Justin is too, a fine young man. Jessica will be a lovely member of the family."

As for the wedding, well - Grandma Sadie reportedly dishes on that as well, saying, "They don't know if the wedding will be in Memphis or Colorado, it's all very new they haven't made any plans yet. Justin, his mum and dad and Jessica have all been in Montana all Christmas and New Year, that's when he proposed. Justin rang me himself on Christmas day to tell me about the engagement."

"You know Justin he's a very laid back he was excited but he don't make a big episode out of anything. It just seemed like the right time for him I guess," Grandma Sadie finishes.

So - there you have it? It's not officially official yet, but this source seems pretty strong.

Full disclosure: I love JT

Knowing Lou Pearlman was his manager, I have a feeling all those boys were traumatized in ways we don't want to imagine.

I know the article is referring to his constant traveling and abnormal teenage upbringing, I wonder if this is as close as he will get to saying what really happened

Edited by branchop
  • Like 2

Full disclosure - I am NOT a JT fan, but Branchop I have a feeling you may be right. Lance Bass has made similar allusions to Perelman. Sad how young people are preyed upon, esp in Hollywood.

• Like 3

I also think the headline is intentionally misleading. In context, it just kind of sounds like - hey, let's acknowledge that the kind of childhood I had wasn't normal. I didn't really realize that until I had a kid of my own. I wouldn't want that for him.

2 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Who cheating now??? I hadn't heard (but have never sought out JT gossip, so)

About a pregnancy duration ago, he was seen drunk on a balcony holding hands with a costar. Pretty mild as cheating scandals go, i was just being a b*tch (again).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10409561/justin-timberlake-holds-hands-alisha-wainwright-strokes-knee-boozy/

Oh, I remember the costar thing now!! Thank you.

So, Jessica pregnant or surrogate or adoption?? Guess I could read the article ?

2 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Oh, I remember the costar thing now!! Thank you.

So, Jessica pregnant or surrogate or adoption?? Guess I could read the article ?

Ha they suggested she was pregnant, on the basis she appears to have been avoiding full body shots on her social media. So who knows ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wordsworth said:

Justin and Jessica have reportedly welcomed a second child...I can’t help but wonder if it’s a band aid baby, given his cheating scandal? 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/18/justin-timberlake-jessica-biel-welcome-second-baby-secret-pregnancy-13009049/

That was my exact thought. 

FWIW all of the articles I’ve read use the phrase “gave birth.” I know this because I specifically looked for it. Doesn’t mean it’s true, but it’s there. 

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 2