Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Justin Timberlake

Soho has answered that one for us before... :P

Yeah, I used to think the same thing, but all I can say is that he is much, much hotter in person.

It's true :unsure:

Granted I met him a few years ago and he seems to have gone downhill a little since then.... ;)

But I never thought he was attractive at all until I met him and then it was like WOW. WAY hot.

He's one of those people who really is sexy and attractive in person but somehow the photos don't capture it. (Although usually I find celebs are the opposite...hot in pictures, not hot in person...he's not. ;) )

If it wasn't you Soho, I still would not believe it. I guess I will have to just close my eyes every time I see his pointy little elf chin and chant the mantra to myself "Soho said he is hot in person, Soho said he was hot in person...."

I find him hot now. Back when he was with Brit, I had no attraction to him. He looked like a scrawny little boy. But now....he definately grew into a man in my eyes. A sexy man. :P

Who's JT Pissing On?

Posted Image

So there's a new track, complete with video, in which Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Nelly Furtado take turns complaining about people. Who's he talking about? Do we care? I do, this is my damn job. God, let me reflect on THAT for second.

OnSmash has the video for the Timbaland/Timberlake/Furtado track "Give It To Me," in which each performer takes on an anonymous big star: Timbaland lashes out against a "piano man" who is, alas, probably not Billy Joel, and Furtado disses an anonymous hyphenate. Most damning, though is Timberlake's take-down, in which he vents: "We missed you on the charts last week/Damn, that's right, you wasn't there/If sexy never left, then why's everybody on my shit?" There have been plenty of rumors about the identity of his target, but he's remained quiet so far...

Hmm. Janet Jackson? Prince? Britney? I know he and Janet haven't been best friends since he sold her ass out and she got blamed completely for the Superbowl incident. He and Prince had some lame words recently. What's he so pissy for? What's next, an underground mixtape and a drive-by? Shut up, JT! With your silk kerchiefs and vests. You ain't bad! You ain't nuthin'!

http://socialitelife.com/2007/02/27/whos_jt_pissing_on.php

TIMBERLAKE OFFERS PERSONAL SUPPORT TO BRITNEY

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and PINK are among the stars who have secretly been reaching out to show their support to BRITNEY SPEARS as the pop singer battles substance abuse in rehab. Friends claim Timberlake left a personal message for his ex-girlfriend after calling the Promises treatment centre in Malibu, California last week (23FEB07). A pal tells America's Life + Style magazine, "He wished her the best and told her to get healthy and come back as the Britney he knew." And Timberlake has asked Spears' mother LYNN to keep him updated with the TOXIC singer's progress. Pink and MARY J. BLIGE have also called Promises to leave messages for Spears, who, under the centre's rules, isn't allowed to receive phonecalls during her stay.

28/02/2007 20:11

Deep-fried Dixie

JUSTIN Timberlake and business partner Eytan Sugarman, who own Destino on First Avenue and Chi in Hollywood, are expanding their restaurant empire. Next month they'll launch Southern Hospitality on Second Avenue at 76th Street, right across from Brother Jimmy's. The eatery will feature Southern barbecue, a stage for live performances and a jukebox filled with Timberlake's favorite Southern anthems.

panachereport.com

John Travolta claims Justin Timberlake copied his dance moves from 1970s movie hits “Grease” and “Saturday Night Fever.” What's new? Travolta is adamant he was the inspiration for Timberlake's choreography. He says, "Justin Timberlake does have my moves, for sure. I have to give him the kudos for that. There's nothing holding that boy back."

3AM

GET CLOSE TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

16/03/2007

LUCKY fans will get nearer to Justin Timberlake than ever before during the London leg of his UK tour.

The front of the stage will be transformed into a bar, allowing fans perched on stools to get up close and personal with the Cry Me A River star.

Justin's calling it his Sexy- Back Dance Club, and 45 tickets are being auctioned on www.aeglive.co.uk from 9am today! Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie provides support.

Pipsqueak is a Whiney Bitch

And THIS is why I call him Pipsqueak.

Posted Image

New interview with Details, JT moans and groans about his “pop” status, swearing like a grown-up at the critics who’ve incorrectly labeled his music, despite the fact that he is who is he is because he was in a f&cking boyband! And still, he is an “artiste”… right? It’s, like, R&B music he’s up there squeaking to…right? He’s SUCH a manly man with creative integrity…right?

Eye roll, please.

I’ve no doubt he works hard. That he has talent is indisputable. But enough of these celebrities turning their backs on why they are who they are in the first place. Need a reminder? In the same article is a description of the crowd, the people who have paid to see Justin Timberlake perform, after which he will inevitably complain about suffering the indignity of having to receive their idolatry:

The Benetton-like tableau of black kids, white kids, goths, sluts, outcasts, and douchebags outside the Value City Arena has been waiting for four hours in the cold to worship at Timberlake’s sneakered feet. All those little girls who first felt stone strike flint in their panties while listening to the G-rated cooing of early ’N Sync are legal now. And they’re wasted. Boobs served up on underwire platters. Hair moussed, sprayed, and lacquered. Fists wrapped around cans of Bud Light, they’re gyrating against the metal crowd barrier like it’s a stripper’s pole. Inhaling alcohol, exuding sex, they pile in on top of one another for tonight’s “in the round” performance.

“In the round” performance?

Brilliant. I can practically hear the writer sneering.

But not even a page later, here’s Pip on the defensive:

“I tried so hard to be an R&B artist [on his first solo album, Justified] and it was the pop album of the year, and I was like, ‘F**k. That’s the last thing I wanted.’ But I was like, ‘So everyone considers me a pop artist? Well, f**k it. I’m going to do whatever I want to do.’”

More eye roll, please.

And he doesn’t stop there. Even the Grammy’s are to blame now. Even the Grammy’s owe him something. Because of that contest this year, because of the opportunity they gave away to one lucky winner – to sing live with JT at the Grammys, the chance of a lifetime - and now this bitch is shitting on the experience:

“Because I’m the nice guy who follows through on the things he commits to,” he says, a mock smile locked into place. “But I don’t know if I’ll be going through that sort of thing again. I feel like the Grammys used me for ratings. And look at it—they were up 18 percent.”

Major eye roll, please.

Nothing worse than an ingrate, a prepubescent little boy who takes himself too seriously and actually fronts like the 25 cars in his garage, the luxurious pad, the clothes, the adulation, the access, the fact that Scarlett Johansson will give his undropped balls the time of day – that all of it is 100% attributable to his God-given talent with absolutely nothing to do with The Game.

Justin Timberlake is playing The Game. And he is winning at The Game. Which is why he doesn’t get to spit on The Game and pretend like The Game is evil. Do you get to complain about The Game if you’re gluttonously soaking up the spoils of The Game?

Bitch… please.

http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=6124

Timberlake Fed Up With Gossip Magazines

AP

Justin Timberlake blames celebrity magazines for turning his personal life into juicy gossip fodder. "I despise what they do," the 26-year-old singer tells Details magazine in an interview in its April issue. "They create soap operas out of people's lives. ... It's a spin game, and I choose not to take part in it."

That includes not dishing any dirt about former girlfriends Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz.

"I would never say anything bad about anyone. I love a lot of those people," says Timberlake, whose latest album is "FutureSex/LoveSounds."

Diaz and Timberlake, who had dated since 2003, confirmed their split in January. Timberlake's relationship with Spears ended in 2002. They were a high-profile couple for three years.

Timberlake, a former member of boy band 'N Sync, released his debut solo album, "Justified," in 2002. The album won a Grammy Award.

"I tried so hard to be an R&B artist and it was the pop album of the year. ... That's the last thing I wanted," Timberlake says. "But I was like, `So everyone considers me a pop artist? ... I'm going to do whatever I want to do.'"

Timberlake took home a trophy as favorite male singer Saturday night in the raucous, slime-drenched 20th Annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on Viacom International Inc.'s Nickelodeon channel.

The show began with Timberlake descending from the ceiling on a large orange Nickelodeon blimp and breaking into a Broadway show tune in which he taunted the audience, saying he was too famous to be slimed.

"You'll never get a drop of slime on old J.T.," he sang.

By the end of the song, of course, he had been drenched in the green goo.

Justin Timberlake is Way Too Cocky

Justin Timberlake thinks celebrity awards are "bulls**t".

The star - who recently won two Grammys and a BRIT award - confessed he no longer takes the accolades seriously.

Justin told Britain's GQ magazine: "I used to care about those awards and trophies - maybe when I was younger. Come on, it's all a load of bulls**t, right?"

Justin performed at this year's Grammy Awards but now says he regrets his decision.

He said: "I view the Grammys the same way as I see my deal with McDonald's. I regret the McDonald's deal. I don't regret doing the Grammys entirely but I wish I hadn't put so much of myself into it.

"It's kind of interesting. Just like the McDonald's deal, whose market share went up 25 per cent when I walked into those offices and changed their image. When I did the Grammys, the viewing figures went up by 25 per cent. Funny, isn't it?" -_-

Posted Image

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/web..._way_too_cocky/

:o :blink: :ph34r: :huh:

Okay ~ I never got the attraction to this guy to begin with and I do mean NEVER! Not his looks . . . not his music . . . and now this? Seriously, dude, did it ever occur to you there might have been other factors involved in those numbers rising besides you?! -_-

From imdb.com today...

Timberlake To Write Songs for Madonna

Pop superstar Justin Timberlake is writing songs for Madonna's new album. The Queen of Pop's new record is expected to be released later this year, and she has reigned in Timberlake to write a few tracks. The "Cry Me a River" hitmaker says, "I have been working on some new music. But it's not for myself - I'm writing for other people. I'm working on some stuff for Madonna." Timberlake was spotted heading into a West London studio with Madonna yesterday to work on the forthcoming album, reports British newspaper The Sun.

Side dish

Justin Timberlake has offered Jessica Biel the truest token of a man's love - a sparerib. Last week, Justin invited Jessica to a barbecue at his L.A. house, where things got "hot and heavy," a spy tells People mag. "She's crazy about him," says another source. Now free of girlfriend Cameron Diaz, Justin recently said he likes the single life: "You don't get in as many arguments."

Justin Timberlake: I Called Britney Spears

Justin Timberlake was so concerned about Britney Spears, who entered rehab in February, that he reached out to her, he has revealed.

"I called her because I worried about her," Timberlake, 26, said recently at a press day for his new movie Shrek The Third.

But Spears, who checked out of Malibu's Promises treatment center in March after nearly a month, is on the right track, Timberlake said.

"She's a great woman. I'm rooting for her," he said. "[it] seems like she's getting everything under control now."

Timberlake, who in January split with Cameron Diaz (his costar in Shrek, who also attended the press day), said being single has its ups and downs.

"The advantages are that you don't get in as many arguments, and the disadvantage is that you're talking to yourself," he said.

But he isn't exactly lonely. Timberlake spent time with Jessica Biel, 25, at a barbecue party at his L.A. house last week, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

Things between the pair got "hot and heavy," says a source in the singer's circle.

This isn't the first time Timberlake and Biel have been spotted together: In January they went snowboarding with a group of friends in Park City, Utah, and hung out backstage at one of Timberlake's concerts in San Diego.

And at Prince's Golden Globes party that month, Timberlake and Diaz had a spat after Diaz saw Timberlake chatting with Biel.

As for Biel, when it comes to Timberlake, a source tells PEOPLE the actress is "crazy about him."

"She's a great woman. I'm rooting for her," he said.

I think he's rooting for just about everybody right now if the stories are true.

(Ohhh, he means something different... ;) )

(MSNBC.COM)

Women, can't live with 'em ...

Justin Timberlake says he doesn’t understand the opposite sex. The man who proposes to bring sexy back — and who for years dated Britney Spears and recently ended a long-term romance with Cameron Diaz, admits that he’s clueless about women.

“I haven’t really learned anything about women,” the former boy-bander said while promoting his latest movie. “I’m still a man so I have some kind of learning disability.” Then he added with a grin: “Women wouldn’t have us any other way!”

Romance, he claims, is not on his front burner. “My priorities are my relationship with my mom, my family, my peace of mind, my friendships and my career,” he said. “In that order.”

Dear Ted:

Thanks for taking a potshot at Justin Timberlake. His success as a singer, sex symbol and style setter simply amazes me. He's an unattractive Michael Jackson impersonator. And now he has an attitude? Please.

Anne

Washington, D.C.

Dear Ted:

So, I just read that you called Justin Timberlake "a frizzy-haired breast fondler." I'm not exactly saying I disagree, but what gives? One day you can't say anything wrong 'bout the guy, and the next he's just another punk.

Sam

Chicago

Dear Outta Sync 'n' Such:

J.T.'s recent interviews proved his ego has swelled to enormously unattractive proportions. I'd like to know where his reps were during those sit-downs. Love his latest music, but gotta say, this supersize 'tude is so not sexy. I'd almost prefer his old fro over this huge, swollen head of his lately. Bring humble back!

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/awful/index....b317&page=2

Posted Image

I stole this picture from DListed.

This is a wax statue of Justin Timberlake at Madame Tussaud's. And...I've hit a new low...because I now want to have sex with a wax statue more than the real thing.

The last time I went there, they let me take inappropriate pictures with the Britney Spears statue - maybe, they'll let me do the same with this one...

Cameron Diaz Takes the High Road

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Justin Timberlake

Posted Image

For the latest installment of the Shrek series, Jeffrey Katzenberg was sensitive to Cameron Diaz's feelings about her ex, Justin Timberlake, and made sure the movie star was OK with the pop star's inclusion as a voice in the cast of "Shrek The Third." According to Katzenberg, Diaz was refreshingly accommodating.

Katzenberg says, "Out of courtesy, I said to Cameron, 'You know, this is something we're considering doing. I like this guy's work a lot. On the other hand, I don't want to mix things up here. Life is already confusing enough for all of us.' She was completely supportive: 'If that's something you want to do, then great. Obviously I'm a fan and admirer, too.'"

Of course, Cameron also said, "Oh yeah, totally. It would be petty of me to let my personal life get in the way of my professional pursuits. As long as he voices the donkey's ass. Yes, you heard me correctly--not the donkey, the donkey's ass. Is there even a donkey in this one? I don't care. Put one in there then." (*)

*Cameron never said a word of this.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/02/camero...e_high_road.php

Good Form

Posted Image

Justin Timberlake in Scotland trying to get out of a bunker. Not an easy shot with an uphill lie like that but it coulda been worse. It coulda been right up against that lip, which is what happened to me on Tuesday when I took a f&cking 9 on a par 5, using 3 strokes to get out of a ridiculous sand trap, ultimately screwing up what was looking like a career best round. Sigh.

But I digress. The point is – Pip loves golf too. Pip loves it so much he says he’s a 6 handicap and supposedly wants to try his hand at going pro – at least according some rubbish UK rag which, as far as random made-up stories go, is probably as absurd as it gets. Because while I’ve no doubt he’s naturally gifted, going pro is a full time frickin’ job. And given that the boy tours half his life and spends the other half writing for Madonna and complaining about being exploited and wasting time with that trifling tart Jessica Biel, I’m thinking whoever reported this ass of a lame ass story needs to learn a little more about the game.

I’m telling you, unless he quits showbiz for an extended period of time and dedicates every working hour of the day to golf, there is no way. And even then there may still be no way. And trust me, if he plays golf, he knows that….though with the size of his ego, I suppose it is possible…

Still, mad props to Pippy for playing golf the real way and carrying his own clubs instead of riding around on a cart. Me likey…though, um, don’t mean to be a bitch but is that a bald spot? My dad went bald at 25 too and he’s the cutest thing ever.

http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=6495

Timberlake Comes Around to HBO

Concert special to air on Labor Day

May 3, 2007

HBO wants to hear the "LoveSounds" of Justin Timberlake.

The pay-cable network has struck a deal with Timberlake that will have him headlining his first solo concert special late this summer. The Grammy-winning singer has previously appeared on HBO as a member of *NSync in 2000.

The special will be taped during Timberlake's Aug. 16 performance at New York's Madison Square Garden and is scheduled to air on Labor Day. Fans at that performance can expect to see some new wrinkles in his stage show, which is in support of the multi-platinum "FutureSex/LoveSounds" album.

"Justin Timberlake is a dynamic performer, and we're thrilled to welcome him back to HBO," says Nancy Geller, who oversees concert specials for HBO. "We're especially excited that he'll be creating unique new elements for the special that will make the show an even more memorable experience for our viewers."

Timberlake won two Grammys earlier this year for the songs "SexyBack" and "My Love," a collaboration with rapper T.I. His first solo album, "Justified," also netted two awards.

He's also dipped into acting more heavily in the past couple years, with a hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live," roles in the films "Alpha Dog" and "Black Snake Moan" and voiceover work in the upcoming "Shrek the Third."

Cameron and JT Ain't Mad at Each Other

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Justin Timberlake , Red Carpet

Posted Image

The world premiere for the latest "Shrek" movie, "Shrek the Third," was cause for exes, Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake to run into each other on the red carpet. And rather than risk an awkward episode in front of all the paparazzi there for the movie, the two decided to play it nice, giving each other a big hug and kiss.

Diaz, who voices Fiona, arrived first, making her way down the green carpet in a bright-salmon Chanel dress, staying close to costar Mike Myers. Timberlake, who plays would-be king Arthur, walked the press gauntlet just steps behind Diaz, though the two didn't appear to make eye contact during interviews.

It wasn't until they met during the cast photo, that they had an opportunity to greet each other with smiles and a hug. This was the first high-profile media event that had the two former flames meeting each other under the scrutiny of the press. How disappointingly mature of them. I was hoping for something a bit more dramatic, but I guess I've already got my hands full with the Hasselhoffs, Basinger/Baldwin situation and was just feeling greedy.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/07/camero..._each_other.php

Justin Timberlake & Cameron Diaz Kiss on Shrek Red Carpet

MONDAY MAY 07, 2007 11:25 AM EDT

By Sara Hammel

It wasn't exactly happily ever after, but Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz made nice at Sunday morning's Los Angeles premiere of Shrek the Third.

The event – which also drew the film's stars Eddie Murphy, Mike Meyers, Julie Andrews, Rupert Everett and Antonio Banderas (with his wife, Melanie Griffith) – marked the former couple's first major public appearance together since breaking up in January.

The exes arrived at nearly the same time, and they later smiled together for a cast photo – even sharing a hug and a kiss.

Diaz, who voices the character of Fiona in the Shrek films (Timberlake plays would-be king Arthur), mostly stuck close to costar Meyers, hamming it up and doing a few interviews with him.