Sign in to follow this  
Cutielb99

Cameron Diaz

I don't think her face is ug. She's got gorgeous bright blue eyes, a wide smile, great cheekbones, and a crooked-smooshed nose that isn't pretty but looks fine with all her other features. And, she has long slender legs and slim hips, which I think look good on her.

I'm not a Cam fan, but I think that, overall, she's an attractive woman.

For a woman sitting in the next office or walking past on the street, Cammy is a stunner. For a movie star? Eh. Her legs and the charm she can project make her stand out, not her face. And, again, she doesn't seem clean. Her hair often looks stringy/greasy, her skin doesn't look clean.....she looks like the female equivalent of McBongo to me. Like she might only bathe in the ocean or something, and like she smells stale.

Diaz Likes Pretty Compliments

Hollywood actress CAMERON DIAZ loves to be told how she gorgeous she is - because she sees so many ugly pictures of herself in the press.

The former model, whose past lovers include actor Matt Dillon and pop heartthrob Justin Timberlake, likes nothing more than to be complemented on her appearance - because she believes their is too much negativity about her looks in the press.

She says, "Does a girl ever get tired of being told she's pretty? It's when you're told 'You're much prettier than you look in photos.'

"How are you expected to respond? 'That's because you saw some sleazebag photo of me loading up my car in my gym clothes?' Is it a compliment? 'You look half-human in real life?' It's a weird one."

Source: contactmusic

Cameron Diaz Swaps L.A. For New York

Cameron Diaz is moving to from Los Angeles to New York - because she is sick of fame-hungry wannabes who flock to L.A. in the hope of becoming a star. :rolleyes:

The Charlie's Angels star is devastated to be leaving her native California, but insists it's for the best as life as an A-List celebrity has become increasingly difficult in Hollywood. And she hopes the Big Apple will hold the key to a happy private life.

She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "I'm going to get a place in New York. I feel I can have a life in New York, which is something that has become more of a task in Los Angeles. You get treated the same as everyone else in New York. Here (in Los Angeles) people have come to either become rich and famous or be near someone who's rich and famous. It's really sad."

"I'd never thought I'd get to the point where I thought I was done with L.A. - I'm from here." /WENN

Cameron Diaz Butt Boost

Cameron Diaz loves putting on weight because it makes her butt look "mighty fine".

The 'What Happens in Vegas' star is famous for her lithe figure, but likes it when she carries a few extra pounds on her derriere.

She said: "I have a little butt. It's not a big, chunky a** but it's proportionate to my body. A while ago, I put on about six pounds and most of it went back there. It looked mighty fine, I can tell you that!"

Cameron, 35, has also revealed she doesn't appreciate people approaching her on the street so they can give her a critique of her looks.

She added: "I have being told, 'You're much prettier than you look in photos.' I mean, what the f**k? How are you expected to respond to that? That's because you saw some sleazebag photo of me loading up my car in my gym clothes? Is it a compliment? 'You look half human in real life?' It's a weird one."

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

She added: "I have being told, 'You're much prettier than you look in photos.' I mean, what the f**k? How are you expected to respond to that? That's because you saw some sleazebag photo of me loading up my car in my gym clothes? Is it a compliment? 'You look half human in real life?' It's a weird one."

Um..... no, dear. These people are taking pity on you and being polite. What they are actually thinking is, " Oh my GOD - I had no idea that she was so fucking ugly. Can't she see someone about that skin?"

Um..... no, dear. These people are taking pity on you and being polite. What they are actually thinking is, " Oh my GOD - I had no idea that she was so fucking ugly. Can't she see someone about that skin?"

TOO funny, Hedda. This is one girl that always talks about how good looking she is, and I cannot understand how she cannot see how unattractive she is. She is a 10-drink minimum unless you use a couple of paper bags. Great bod, though.

Diaz: 'There's No Shame In Being Happy'

Cameron Diaz has revealed she thinks there's no "shame in being happy".

In an interview with GQ magazine, the actress said: "I love my life, I don’t have any shame in being happy. You spend so many years in darkness with stuff eating away at you - it’s OK to be happy."

The 35-year-old has been single since splitting with Justin Timberlake in 2007 and admitted it doesn't worry her.

"I could be in a relationship if I wanted to be and felt ready to be, but I’m not," Diaz said. "I haven’t finished doing what I’m doing. When I have, I’m sure you’ll hear about it. But, right now, I’m not done cookin'."

Diaz was recently covered in green slime at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards and won the "Wannabe" prize for being a celebrity children admire.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

She should shut the fuck up - she just REEKS of desperation with this shit.

I'm happy... I said, I'M HAPPY.... I don't care that Justin dumped me so harshly, why would I care about him and Miss FAT ASS, huh? HUH? WHAT? Are you staring at my skin? You look like you're staring at my skin. There's nothing wrong with it, everyone knows I'm beautiful, I have ISSUES because I'm so beautiful. There's nothing wrong with my skin and there's NOTHING WRONG WITH ME. I'm totally ecstatic with my life, MY I'M STILL BOY CRAZY AT 35 YEARS OLD LIFE. Got it, buster? Got any blow? Smack? Weed? ANYTHING?

She should shut the fuck up - she just REEKS of desperation with this shit.

I'm happy... I said, I'M HAPPY.... I don't care that Justin dumped me so harshly, why would I care about him and Miss FAT ASS, huh? HUH? WHAT? Are you staring at my skin? You look like you're staring at my skin. There's nothing wrong with it, everyone knows I'm beautiful, I have ISSUES because I'm so beautiful. There's nothing wrong with my skin and there's NOTHING WRONG WITH ME. I'm totally ecstatic with my life, MY I'M STILL BOY CRAZY AT 35 YEARS OLD LIFE. Got it, buster? Got any blow? Smack? Weed? ANYTHING?

Hedda, you crack me up!!!!! :lol:

Cameron Diaz falls for Gerard Butler

Cameron Diaz has fallen for the obvious charms of buff Scottish actor Gerard Butler.

I can reveal she has been on three dates with the gorgeous Glaswegian in just 10 days. Clearly the Something About Mary star, who recently said she was "boy crazy", can't get enough of Butler's beefy torso, which ripped out of the screen in the movie 300.

I hate to ruin the illusion but there was a lot of CGI to enhance Butler's bod in the movie. But Cam will know what he's really got under his shirt - she was spotted checking out the raw material during their most recent romantic rendezvous.

My spy in LA caught them sharing drinks at Shutters Hotel last week. He told me: "They walked up to the balcony area to look at the sunset. He had one arm round her waist and the other on the small of her back. She kept giggling and touching his chest to whisper in his ear. They obviously had a good night."

Advertisement

Cameron, 35, and Butler, 38, have also been out at Teddy's Bar in the Roosevelt Hotel in LA, where fellow clubbers say there was a lot of "thigh touching".

And a couple of days before that they dined at The Chateau Marmont hotel.

It's about time the Mask actress - who has dated magician Criss Angel and John Mayer since splitting with Justin Timberlake - got a serious bloke.

sundaymirror.co.uk

Lights, Cameron, Action

After a year of soul-searching, Hollywood’s most gorgeous goof gets her groove back.

wmagazine

Posted Image

Even at the pinnacle of the Hollywood hierarchy, there are many degrees of fame. Some A-listers can go about their lives relatively unhassled by autograph seekers and tabloid photographers, provided they steer clear of sex scandals and DUIs. Sarah Jessica Parker, for instance, can often be spotted dining at one of the sidewalk cafés near her home in New York’s West Village, nary a lensman in sight. And Uma Thurman is able to handle school pickups and drop-offs without anyone causing a fuss. But then there are stars like Cameron Diaz, who, try as they might, never seem to get a break from the madness—even in a tiny mountaintop village in Peru.

Last year, Diaz journeyed to South America as a guest host of the Canadian travel show 4Real. The idea was for her to visit a young shaman in the Peruvian hamlet of Chinchero, where he leads spirit ceremonies and dispenses medicinal herbs. One would imagine this remote region to be among the few places on earth where Diaz wouldn’t have to deal with the paparazzi (or “motherf---ers,” as she’s called them), but, alas, that was not to be. “We couldn’t go anywhere without people being like, ‘Cameron! Cameron!’” recalls 4Real’s producer and host, Sol Guy. “And there were paparazzi everywhere, pushing and shoving us.”

The frenzy reached its apex when the show visited Machu Picchu, the so-called “lost city of the Incas.” As Diaz and her crew were standing on a cliffside spot from which the view is most majestic, a gaggle of tired-looking women in grubby cargo pants arrived, having just hiked four days to take in the vistas. And were they appropriately awed, after their long uphill trek, at the picture postcard–worthy sight before them? Nope. They hardly seemed to notice—they were too busy gawking at Diaz and begging her to pose for photos.

On a dreary February day in New York, there are, thankfully, no such scenes when Diaz shows up for her interview at Gemma, the restaurant in the trendy Bowery Hotel. It’s just after 4 p.m. on a Thursday, and the dining room is deserted, just as she had planned it. As she enters, the actress, who is running a few minutes behind schedule, breaks into a mincing slo-mo jog, bouncing across the room and faux-frantically waving her long arms. “I’m so sorry,” she says when she arrives at the table, practically somersaulting onto the leather banquette. “Mercury is in retrograde, and that messes with technology, and I was trying to get on e-mail to approve something, and my computer kept crashing....” And with that she starts rubbing her mouth against her cowl-neck sweater, then furiously wiping her lips with her hands. “I feel like I have stuff all over my mouth. Do I have, like, gunk on my lips? Am I grossing you out?” she asks, dissolving into a fit of giggles. “It’s like, eewwww, gross!”

By Jenny Comita

May 2008

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gerard Butler on Cameron Diaz Fling: "Not True"

Friday April 11, 2008

Us Weekly

So much for those romance rumors.

Nim's Island star Gerard Butler vehemently denies that he and Cameron Diaz are hooking up.

Reports claim the two got cozy at the Shutters Hotel in Santa Monica, California, and Teddy's bar in Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.

But Butler, 38, says everything has been blown of proportion.

"If I take a dog for a walk, apparently I'm f—king my dog!" Butler told photographers Thursday in L.A. after a morning run.

Diaz, 35, recently told British GQ that she doesn't want to be tied down.

"It's the first time I haven't had one in 10 years, and I'm enjoying what I'm getting out of this moment," she said.

Cameron Diaz's Secret Admirer

Adrian Grenier is desperate to date Cameron Diaz.

The 'Entourage' star - who has previously been romantically linked to Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Kirsten Dunst - would love to spend some intimate time with the stunning actress.

He said: "I have a secret crush on Cameron Diaz. I met her once and we had a dance."

Although Adrian, 31, has a soft spot for Cameron he admits he isn't perfect boyfriend material and finds it difficult to remain faithful to just one woman.

When asked if he had ever broken anyone's heart, Adrian said: "Not intentionally, but it's happened.

"I have also cheated on someone before. Yeah, and I've learnt my lesson."

Adrian doesn't feel ready to settle down because he loves partying with his friends.

He explained: "I have passed out on the train home and ended up in the train yard. I woke up on my own and had to climb over a fence to get home.

"I drink a cup of coffee on the way now!"

Cameron Diaz's Improving Body

Cameron Diaz has never felt in better shape.

The 35-year-old actress believes her body is improving with age after she discovered the benefits of surfing while filming 'Charlie's Angels'.

She said: "I enjoy my body a lot more now than I did in my twenties, definitely. It's stronger than it's ever been.

"As a kid I was athletic, but after 'Charlie's Angels' I became physically strong. I didn't realise you could do that and it was really great. I think once you give yourself that, it's hard to let it go."

Cameron revealed she puts a lot of effort into maintaining her enviable figure but insists enjoying life is more important to her.

She said: "I bathe, I work out, I drink lots of water, I eat healthy. I try to get as much sleep as I can - I love life, I have to be active, I have wonderful friends, I have a wonderful family. I think the best beauty secret is appreciation. If you can appreciate everything that you have, that gives you a certain quality that can be perceived as beauty."

Butler Denies Diaz Romance

Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler has denied rumors he is dating Cameron Diaz.

The "300" star was rumored to be dating Diaz after the couple was spotted out together at a number of Los Angeles nightspots.

But the Scottish actor denies reports of a romance, simply stating it is "not true."

He says, "If I take a dog for a walk, apparently I'm [bleep] my dog!"

Cameron Diaz's Father Dies From Pneumonia

TMZ

Posted Image

TMZ has learned that Cameron Diaz's father died suddenly early this morning.

We're told the 58-year-old Emilio Diaz, a popular resident of Seal Beach, Calif., recently developed the flu which then turned into pneumonia. We hear his death was "shocking" as Emilio was in "terrific health." Diaz is currently filming her upcoming flick "My Sister's Keeper." A source on the set tells us production on the film was shut down today.

Emilio was a second generation Cuban-American who worked as a foreman for an oil company. He had a bit part in his daughter's film "There's Something About Mary" as "Jailbird."

A rep for Cameron did not return our request for comment.

Edited by ElleDriver

Report: Cameron Diaz Loses Father to Pneumonia

OK!

According to a report on TMZ, Cameron Diaz's father, Emilio Diaz, died this morning after a recent flu turned into pneumonia. He was only 58 years old.

While there has been no official comment from the Charlie's Angels star, TMZ reports that production on the L.A. set of her upcoming film My Sister's Keeper was shut down today.

OK!'s thoughts are with Cameron and her family during this troubled time.

Cameron Diaz's Father Dies

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz's father, Emilio Diaz, died Tuesday morning, it is being reported.

Emilio Diaz, 58, had been suffering from a flu, which turned in to pneumonia, according to TMZ.com, which first reported the news.

On Tuesday, filming of Diaz's current film, My Sister's Keeper, was halted, reports the Los Angeles Times.

Emilio Diaz had a small part in his daughter's hit 1998 comedy, There's Something About Mary.

Cameron Diaz, 35, also has a sister, Chimene, 37.

Cameron Diaz's Dad Dies Unexpectedly

Tuesday April 15, 2008

Us

Cameron Diaz's father died from pneumonia, according to on the TMZ

Emilio Diaz, 58, recently developed the flu which then turned into pneumonia. He was a second generation Cuban-American who worked an oil company. He had a bit part in his daughter's movie "There's Something About Mary."

Production was shut down Tuesday on Diaz's current project, "My Sister's Keeper," according to TMZ.

Cameron's rep has not responded to request for comment.

Cameron Diaz Speaks Out on Father's Death

Wednesday April 16, 2008

Two days after the passing of her father, Cameron Diaz has spoken out about his life and the support she's received from fans.

"My mom, sister and I are deeply appreciative of the overwhelming outpouring of love and support during this difficult time for us and all of our family," she said in a statement to Usmagazine.com.

"My dad was loved by so many people and his humor and spirit will always live on in our hearts," she added.

Emilio Diaz, 58, recently developed the flu which then turned into pneumonia. He died unexpectedly Monday.

He was a second generation Cuban-American who worked an oil company and had a bit part in his daughter's movie There's Something About Mary.

Production on the actress' latest film, My Sister's Keeper, was halted on news of her father's death

Cameron Diaz Gets Support from Justin Timberlake

People

Posted Image

John Mayer (left) and Justin Timberlake attend Diaz's 'Celebration of Life' memorial

Cameron Diaz got some friendly support from her exes Justin Timberlake and John Mayer as her family held a memorial service for her late father Sunday.

Emilio Diaz, 58, died of pneumonia Tuesday morning. On Wednesday, Cameron, 35, thanked everyone for their condolences in a message that read: "His humor and spirit will always live on in our hearts."

And in keeping with that exuberant Diaz family spirit, guests arrived at the memorial service at Mahe in Seal Beach in non-traditional garb. "Most people started arriving at 1:30 and hardly no one wore black," says a source."Lots of people were wearing Hawaiian shirts. It looked more like a party."

Timberlake and Mayer arrived separately and stayed until most people started leaving around 4 p.m. – after Cameron had spoken a few words to the group.

In lieu of flowers, the Diaz family has suggested donations to Surfrider.org or Reefcheck.org in Emilio's name