Sign in to follow this  
Cutielb99

Cameron Diaz

I remember thinking that she was incredibly beautiful in The Mask, her first movie. Since then: not so much.

I remember thinking that she was incredibly beautiful in The Mask, her first movie. Since then: not so much.

I completely agree. She was beautiful in The Mask. I'm not sure what happened.

I love the fact that picture is not airbrushed and we can see her complexion and crow's feet. She is still a head turner - just a little more like us. I get the impression she would react like us about the pic, but not be a diva about it being all over the net.

I agree...I was thinking that it is nice to see someone not stretched tight with fish lips out to here and a botoxed, shiny forehead. I think she looks pretty good for being mid to late 30's. I could see her as a model. The people here saying she is unattractive are used to seeing everyone airbrushed , botoxed and photoshopped. Its not very often you see crows feet on an actress.I think she looks normal and very attractive. Sure she was younger and prettier in the Mask but weren't we all better looking 10 years ago!!!!! lol

I think she's adorable but I do wish she would brush her hair once in a while. I think it looks more flattering shorter, too. It looks lank and messy in the photo, which often seems to be the case.

She needs to eat a sandwich. A friend of mine bumped into her at a coffee shop and said she was really sweet and they exchanged phone numbers. So waiting 2 see if he scores...he's a model(the good looking bastard <_< )...and she's been known to like chocolate. :4biggrin:

...and she's been known to like chocolate. :4biggrin:

Well, what woman doesn't?? :lol:

I know I do. Dark chocolate is especially yummy! :D

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/...igger-butt.html

Cameron Diaz wants a bigger butt. The 'My Sister's Keeper' star is not a fan of plastic surgery, but often contemplates getting buttock implants to make her derriere rounder. She said: "I'd love a bigger butt, more meat on my bones. I'd love to be more voluptuous. It's just not my body type." But for now the 36-year-old actress is far more interested in giving the world a makeover. She added: "The planet needs a publicist. It's the planet, you know what I mean? She should be a star. How do we make this little planet of ours a big star? I want everybody to know who she is."

Keep us posted about that Bobby! :2cool:

I definitely will...he offered to let me smell his finger...kidding. Wait, no he wasn't. :shocked:

I've been pestering him already.

...and she's been known to like chocolate. :4biggrin:

Well, what woman doesn't?? :lol:

I know I do. Dark chocolate is especially yummy! :D

Nothing to do with Cammie but I saw this Lynx commercial for the first time yesterday. Seems to me like the perfect man! :1smile:

Well, as long as his bits grow back, of course. :4biggrin:

Cameron Diaz Letting Life Happen

Cameron Diaz has no idea what she wants from her life.

The 37-year-old star still isn't sure how long she will continue acting or if she will eventually settle down and have a family.

She said: "I'm not 40 yet and I don't know what I am going to want. I'm certainly not sitting here worrying about where I am going to be at, I am just making the most out of the life I am living as I have been doing all along.

"As long as I am happy making movies, I will keep making movies. If I'm not, then I will do something else."

Cameron's latest project is 'The Box', which tells the story of a couple who are given a box by a stranger and told they will be given $1 million if they push a button on the box - but someone they don't know will die.

The blonde beauty was drawn to the script because she believes people should be aware of the repercussions of their actions.

She said: "There are so many chances in the world, but everything is connected. There is nothing in existence that doesn't connect us to any experience and any person at any given time anywhere in the world.

"All you can do is the best you can and try to make the most aware and conscious decisions you can."

Source contactmusic

Cameron Diaz: ‘I’ll Quit Hollywood When it Makes me Unhappy’

HOLLYWOOD beauty Cameron Diaz says she’ll quit making movies when being an actress no longer makes her happy.

The My Sister’s Keeper star says she’s currently content with her life — but admits it could soon change and when it does, she’ll take a different path.

“I’m not 40 yet and I don’t know what I am going to want,” said the 37-year-old. “I’m certainly not sitting here worrying about where I am going to be at, I am just making the most out of the life I am living as I have been doing all along.

“As long as I am happy making movies, I will keep making movies. If I’m not, then I will do something else.”

Diaz also revealed why she chose to star in new movie The Box — which tells the story of a couple who are given a box by a stranger and told they will be given $1 million if they push a button on the box – but someone they don’t know will die.

“There are so many chances in the world, but everything is connected,” she said. T”here is nothing in existence that doesn’t connect us to any experience and any person at any given time anywhere in the world.

“All you can do is the best you can and try to make the most aware and conscious decisions you can.”

Source showbizspy.com

Cameron Diaz Won’t Sell Her Love Life

CAMERON Diaz likes to keep her love life out of the spotlight.

The actress — who has previously dated singer Justin Timberlake — says she doesn’t want details of who she’s romancing splashed across blogs, magazines and TV shows.

“Love lives of the famous are distractions from people’s own love lives,” Diaz, 37, told Parade magazine. “There are some celebrities who like to sell their own experiences, who are just out front with it. And that’s something that people can buy. And there are other people who have their moments stolen from them by the media and by the paparazzi.

“Then millions of readers and TV viewers occupy their time with those stolen moments. If I’m missing from the pages and the blogs and the shows, I don’t think that’s such a devastation.”

“I don’t have to prove anything to anybody,” she adds. “I know who I am. I have my own sense of myself. And the things that I do, I do for myself and to challenge myself and to have my own experience.

“I’m in a completely different place in my life now and I’m very comfortable where I’m at. I’m looking forward to the future. I’m looking forward to this afternoon and tomorrow and the next day and a month from now.”

Diaz also revealed her tips for dealing with heartbreak.

“Oftentimes, the way that we learn is to have our heart broken,” she said. “As many times as we fall in love, our heart gets broken. But heartbreak is always a part of life, from not making a team in your favorite sport to your parents having a fight.

“Life is full of ups and downs. You can’t know happiness without sadness and vice versa. The great thing about getting older is you become wiser and you gain knowledge and you grow. There’s nothing wrong with that. That’s a wonderful thing.”

Diaz recently revealed that she’ll quit Hollywood when it makes her unhappy.

Source: Showbiz spy

Ho-Ho-Hum Weekend for Jim Carrey; Ho-Ho-Worse for Cameron Diaz

Holiday movie season and high Oscar season have kicked off. But only one is kicking mistletoe.

While Jim Carrey's A Christmas Carol led a bah-humbug weekend with an underwhelming $31 million, per estimates, the Oprah Winfrey- and Tyler Perry-backed award-show contender Precious grossed a stunning $1.8 million at only 18 theaters.

Elsewhere, Michael Jackson's This Is It did its thing (solid $14 million here, bigger $29 million overseas), George Clooney's The Men Who Stare at Goats ($13.3 million) did better than expected for a movie with goats and George Clooney in it, and Cameron Diaz's The Box ($7.9 million) just didn't really open.

A look inside the numbers:

• It's not that it's bad to make $31 million in 72 hours, as A Christmas Carol is expected to do. It's just that it's not good to not make something closer to your $175 million-ish budget (especially when you're charging 3D-ticket prices).

• This time last year, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa started off the holiday season with a $63.1 million bang.

• Here's the good news for A Christmas Carol: One, holiday movies tend to keep well during holiday season; and, two, director Robert Zemeckis has experience at turning a sluggish start into a success story. In 2004, his pricey The Polar Express impressed nobody with a $23.3 million opening; the Tom Hanks film ended up avoiding disaster, and, given reissues and overseas receipts, grossing $305 million.

• Precious is not messing around. Not since Dreamgirls has a movie averaged at least $100,000 per theater (by comparison, A Christmas Carol averaged $8,417), and not since ever, Exhibitor Relations says, has a movie playing at more than 10 theaters averaged six figures.

• To put it another way, Precious grossed about as much at 18 theaters as The Stepfather ($1.9 million) did at 1,400-plus.

• For those keeping score, Jackson's concert film held up better in its second weekend than Miley Cyrus' did. Cyrus' Best of Both Worlds, however, remains the genre champ (for now) with a $65.3 million overall gross. This Is It currently stands at $57.9 million.

• Jackson continues to dominate Cyrus globally. Overall, Best of Both Worlds "only" made $5.4 million overseas; This Is It broke the $100 million mark on Thursday.

• George Clooney is a bona-fide movie star, but, outside of the Ocean's Eleven franchise, he's not exactly a box-office star. As modest as its debut was, the quirky The Men Who Stare at Goats opened bigger than all but seven of Clooney's 20-plus movies.

• With a reputed budget of $25 million, The Box isn't a bomb. But the thriller is Diaz's lowest-grossing wide-release opener since the prophetically titled Very Bad Things back in 1998.

• For one weekend, at least, Milla Jovovich's The Fourth Weekend ($12.5 million) scared up more money than Paranormal Activity ($8.6 million; $97.4 million overall).

• Jigsaw has been cut down. Saw VI ($2 million) dropped out of the Top 10 after just two weekends. To date, the horror sequel has grossed $26.2 million. The previous "lowest"-grossing Saw, the 2004 original, took in $55.2 million.

• Missing again: Hilary Swank's $40 million Amelia ($1.8 million; $11.3 million overall, per Box Office Mojo) disappeared from the Top 10 after a one-weekend stay.

Here's a look at the weekend's top-grossing films based on Friday-Sunday estimates as compiled by Exhibitor Relations:

Disney's A Christmas Carol, $31 million

Michael Jackson's This Is It, $14 million

The Men Who Stare at Goats, $13.3 million

The Fourth Kind, $12.5 million

Paranormal Activity, $8.6 million

The Box, $7.9 million

Couples Retreat, $6.4 million

Law Abiding Citizen, $6.2 million

Where the Wild Things Are, $4.2 million

Astro Boy, $2.6 million

(Originally published Nov. 8, 2009, at 9:44 a.m. PT)

Source: EOnline

Cameron Diaz Doesn’t Care What You Think!

CAMERON Diaz has learned to love herself.

The Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle star says she refuses to go through life hating herself because other people don’t like her.

“I don’t think that self-deprecation is healthy for people,” she says. “I think you should have a healthy relationship with yourself. We all have our up days and our down days. But I’m not going to walk through this world hating myself because somebody doesn’t like me or doesn’t think I’m pretty or that I should be ashamed that people think that I’m pretty.

“How am I going to live my life trying to figure out what everybody else feels about me? All I can do is know how I feel about myself.”

Diaz, 37, recently insisted she’s happy to her love life out of the spotlight — because she doesn’t want details of who she’s romancing splashed across blogs, magazines and TV shows.

“Love lives of the famous are distractions from people’s own love lives,” she said. “There are some celebrities who like to sell their own experiences, who are just out front with it. And that’s something that people can buy. And there are other people who have their moments stolen from them by the media and by the paparazzi.

“Then millions of readers and TV viewers occupy their time with those stolen moments. If I’m missing from the pages and the blogs and the shows, I don’t think that’s such a devastation.”

“I don’t have to prove anything to anybody,” she adds. “I know who I am. I have my own sense of myself. And the things that I do, I do for myself and to challenge myself and to have my own experience.

“I’m in a completely different place in my life now and I’m very comfortable where I’m at. I’m looking forward to the future. I’m looking forward to this afternoon and tomorrow and the next day and a month from now.”

Source showbizspy.com

Cameron Diaz Parties With A-Rod

Cameron Diaz was seen "grinding" on Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez at a party on Saturday night (06.02.10).

The 'My Sister's Keeper' actress and the baseball player were at the CAA Party in Miami and began flirting with each other.

The New York Yankees player was sitting on a couch beside Cameron as she "was dancing by herself" before moving her gyrating body towards him.

At one point the blonde beauty - who was "tipsy" and being very "fun and flirty" - began "grinding on 'A-Rod'".

The 37-year-old actress also partied with friends Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at the bash, and was seen in between the two chatting when she wasn't hanging out with the hunky sportsman.

A fellow reveller told America's OK! magazine: "Katie and Cameron were getting along great. They were having a great time."

Other stars at the party included Jessica Alba, Adrian Grenier and Kevin Connolly.

Alex, 34, has been single since splitting from actress Kate Hudson in December.

Cameron has previously dated a host of famous men including Maroon 5 star Adam Levine, musician John Mayer and British model Paul Sculfor.

Source femalefirst

Cameron Diaz

In a champagne tulle Oscar de la Renta gown with metallic ribbon and gold paillette embroidery, Cartier jewels and a Vivier clutch.

Posted Image

I think she looked great last night.

Cameron Diaz

In a champagne tulle Oscar de la Renta gown with metallic ribbon and gold paillette embroidery, Cartier jewels and a Vivier clutch.

Posted Image

Very pretty, but it feels like I've seen that dress before.

Cameron Diaz Praises Ex Justin

The pair are to be reunited on the set of the comedy film, in which they will both play lead characters and the actress couldn't think of anyone better for the role.

Cameron said: "He's the best person for the job. He's going to be hilarious. He's clearly a very talented comedian; look at his 'Saturday Night Live' skits. He's fantastic. He's going to be so great."

The movie centers on a junior high school teacher who is dumped by her rich older boyfriend, only to turn their attention to a colleague.

Justin and Cameron dated for four years before splitting in 2007. The 29-year-old singer now dates actress Jessica Biel.

Other stars in the movie include Molly Shannon, Jason Segal, Eric Stonestree and John Michael Higgins.

Doug Belgrad, co-president of Columbia Pictures said: "With Justin, Molly and Eric, joining Cameron, Jason, Lucy and the rest of this dream comedy cast, we couldn't be more excited about this movie."

Filming began on Saturday (06.03.10), and the movie is set to be released in 2012.

Source femalefirst

Cameron Diaz

Posted Image

Very pretty, but it feels like I've seen that dress before.

I think Reese Witherspoon wore something very similar a few years ago to the Oscars?

Cameron Diaz's Stunt Double Gift

Cameron Diaz reportedly treated her stunt double to a holiday after shooting wrapped on 'Knight and Day'.

The actress - who stars in the upcoming movie with Tom Cruise - paid for the on set action woman to holiday to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, as a way of saying thank you for all her hard work.

A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "There were a lot of serious stunts in the movie. The double got pretty banged up, Cameron sent her away to heal her bruises in peace."

In the film, Tom plays secret agent Milner who goes on a blind date with Cameron's character June Havens and the pair end up having to protect a powerful battery that can produce infinite power.

The majority of shooting took place at the end of 2009 in Boston, Bridgewater and Melrose, in Massachusetts, while some scenes were filmed in Spain and Austria.

The action comedy marks the first time the Hollywood pair have starred together since 2001's 'Vanilla Sky' and it is due for release this coming June.

Source femalefirst

Cameron Diaz “Glows” Around Justin Timberlake!

CAMERON Diaz “positively glows” when she films scenes with ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake.

The pair — who split in 2007 after dating for several years — have reunited for new movie Bad Teacher.

And sources say the former couple are growing closer than ever during shooting.

“Their chemistry is incredible,” a source told Britain’s Star magazine.

“Cameron was craving a high-energy comedy and sexual sparks, and she’s definitely getting that with Justin! “She positively glows when she’s around him.”

Recent reports claimed Diaz is keen to win back Timberlake, who currently has an on/off romance with actress Jessica Biel.

“Cameron never really got over Justin,” a source said last month. “She’d love it if they got back together and gave their romance another go.

“She’ll be using all her womanly charms to try and remind Justin why he fell in love with her all those years ago.

“Cameron says she’d stop at nothing to try and make Justin dump Jessica.”

Source showbizspy.com