Sign in to follow this  
Cutielb99

Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz & Kelly Slater: Surfing Buddies

MONDAY JANUARY 22, 2007 08:15 AM EST

By BJ Reyes

After her post-Golden Globes spat with ex Justin Timberlake, Cameron Diaz headed to Hawaii for some quality time in the sun and surf – and champion surfer Kelly Slater was on hand to keep her company.

Slater cleared his schedule to meet up with Diaz when she arrived in Oahu on Tuesday, sources said, and the pair have since been spotted at various spots along the islands's North Shore.

They shared a sunset dinner Wednesday night at the renowned Haleiwa Joe's, sources said, and also stocked up on provisions at a local grocery store Friday night. "She was with him. They were just shopping," said a witness.

And, of course, they spent plenty of time outdoors, playing a round of golf at the Turtle Bay Resort, according to a source, and hitting the beach. "Someone saw Kelly with a really hot girl in his car and we looked and it was her," said one observer. Added another, "They were just cruising around."

Diaz also took some time to be on her own. She was reportedly seen shopping over the weekend at Ala Moana Center in Honolulu, a few miles from tourist-heavy Waikiki.

Diaz and Slater, both 34, are old friends: He joined her on a 2005 conservation expedition to Honduras for her MTV show Trippin'.

An eight-time world champion surfer who acted on the first season of Baywatch and has been linked to Pamela Anderson and Giselle Bundchen, Slater calls his native Florida home but has a house on the North Shore.

"He's a nice guy. He's very, very focused, which is what makes him such a good surfer," says Hawaii-based surfing photographer Carol Cunningham.

Could romance be brewing? Reps for both Diaz and Slater could not be reached for comment, but one thing is for certain: the pair share a great love – for the waves.

Edited by Cutielb99

BOARD BUDDIES

Cameron Diaz bonds on the beach with champion surfer Kelly Slater in Hawaii on Thursday. Diaz flew to Oahu to visit her longtime pal after getting into a heated confrontation with ex Justin Timberlake at a Golden Globes party earlier in the week.

Posted Image

Cameron & Kelly Enjoy a Hole or Two

Posted Jan 25th 2007 12:05PM by TMZ Staff

Cameron Diaz continued her Hawaiian Surf n' Golf tour with pro surfer Kelly Slater.

Posted Image

The athletic twosome were spotted wearing his n' her outfits while enjoying a few holes in Oahu.

Nothing like hitting a few balls to take your mind off a broken heart.

New York Minute

* Cameron Diaz attended the Men.Style.com party Friday night and raised eyebrows "singing along to Justin [Timberlake]'s songs," according to a spy.

I'll give the little skank some credit: they are catchy. Plus, she probably just gave him material for his next 4 albums seeing as how he's still singing about Britney.

Another Man?

dlisted.com

Cameron Diaz was seen “canoodling” with Djimon Hounsou at Hyde in L.A. on Thursday. Cameron recently broke up with Justin Timberlake and dodged rumors she was dating Kelly Slater. Witnesses say that Cameron and Djimon were all over each other.

People reports:

“It looked like the perfect post-Valentine’s Day date,” a patron tells PEOPLE of the pair, who were with several other friends.

“They were totally vibing each other, lip-on-lip action,” says the source. “Cameron looked so happy… Djimon followed her every move.”

Diaz, 34, and Hounsou, 42, hit the dancefloor for Michael Jackson’s “Burn This Disco Out” and Gnarls Barkley’s version of “Gone Daddy Gone,” says the onlooker, adding, “They were dancing really close, bodies pressed together.”

A rep for Diaz says the pair are just friends. “Cameron was out to dinner with friends, they ran into Djimon and he joined them for a drink at Hyde,” says the rep. “They are friends, nothing more.”

A rep for Hounsou did not return calls for comment.

Gross. He’s hot, she’s not. He can do a lot better than that pizza face unless he was getting a craving for pepperoni.

Justin & Cameron's Late-Night Reunion

Exes Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz reunited Friday night at the Whiskey Bar in the Sunset Marquis Hotel in West Hollywood.

A patron tells PEOPLE that Timberlake had joined director Martin Scorsese and about eight other people at a table inside the hotel's exclusive bar. Timberlake, in a striped coat, chatted briefly with Scorsese (who directed Diaz in Gangs of New York) and others at the table.

Then, at about 1 a.m., Diaz arrived. "Cameron never joined their table," says the observer. "She just showed up and Justin got up and started talking to her. They were being very discreet.

"They weren't kissing or holding hands or anything, but they were being very friendly," the observer adds.

The pair, who broke up last month after nearly four years together, then walked out the front door together a half-hour later. Says the onlooker: "When I first saw this girl, I thought, 'That's not Scarlett Johansson or Jessica Biel.' Then it hit me – it was Cameron! She was low-key, her hair was dark and pulled back."

Source People

Hyde And Seek

FORGET Kelly Slater - Cameron Diaz has her eye on "Blood Diamond" Oscar-nominated actor Djimon Hounsou. They showed up at Hyde in L.A. Thursday night and, according to X17online.com, were "all over each other . . . They arrived around 1:30 a.m. and stayed for about an hour. They cozied up to each other at a table and left together in Cameron's black Prius. While Cameron was all smiles when they left, Djimon kept his head down, partially hiding his face under his cap."

A Socialite's Life

Cameron Diaz Emerges Victorious

Last week, Cameron Diaz won a lawsuit against the National Enquirer for publishing photos and running a story alleging she was having an affair with a married man.

On May, 23, 2005 we published an article in our magazine and on our website entitled "Cameron Caught Cheating." That article was accompanied by photographs which purported to show Ms. Diaz, who at the time was dating Justin Timberlake, kissing Shane Nickerson, a married man. We have subsequently been informed, and accept that, the relevant incident involved nothing more than Ms. Diaz giving a friend a good bye hug and accept that there is no question of a romantic relationship between Ms. Diaz and Mr. Nickerson. We are happy to set the record straight and apologize to Ms. Diaz and to Mr. Nickerson and his family for any distress caused.

So her situation seems to be improving. In an EXCLUSIVE, I spoke with a friend of the producer guy in question, Shane Nickerson, who assures me that Nickerson is a happily married guy with a daughter and was merely working on a project with Diaz.

In fact, our source tells me that "they were all (including Cameron and JT at the time) laughing about the idea of the whole thing." HAH! That's an exclusive, folks.

Nickerson was a producer who worked on MTV's "Newlyweds" and was also the producer of "Trippin'". But how do ya like that? ASL with an exclusive unnamed source! And fasten your damn seatbelts, we hope to have more in the future! Like Cameron's hair salon shampoo girl! And Britney's garbageman. And maybe the usher who cleaned up the popcorn and Valtrex bottles after Paris left the movie theatre! *sigh* Slow news day.

I probably shouldn't be applauding when a fellow gossip rag gets shot down, but f*ck it. She got dumped by her boyfriend and takes a lot of crap for her skin. Us Pro-Activ users gotta stick together.

Double-dipper

DJIMON Hounsou is one amorous guy. Last week, the "Blood Diamond" star was all over Cameron Diaz. This week, he turned his attention on Kimora Lee Simmons. Hounsou and Simmons made out all night at Boulevard 3 in L.A. Tuesday during a Dom Perignon dinner for Forest Whitaker. The two, there to help celebrate Whitaker's Oscar win, ignored Oprah Winfrey, Mary J. Blige, Chris Tucker and Quincy Jones to grope each other, and left together.

Cameron Diaz Shares More Than Her Joints

Cameron Diaz has given Drew Barrymore a watch she originally bought for Justin Timberlake.

The 'Charlie's Angels' star bought the $12,000 vintage 18-karat rose gold Rolex Oyster watch - which had "I love you" engraved on the case - for Justin's 26th birthday in January.

However, the couple split up before the big day and Cameron has now given the timepiece to her best friend.

A source said: "Cameron didn't want the watch so she gave it to Drew."

Drew allegedly offered to pay for it, but Cameron insisted it was a gift.

The 'Music and Lyrics' star - who just celebrated her 32nd birthday - is also newly single after splitting from her long-term lover Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti.

The friends have now made a diet pact to get back to their "date weights".

A source said: "Cameron's new regime started as a joke between her and Drew but now she's keeping it up."

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore and Cammy enjoy their smoke session.

Posted Image

Drew gets hooked up - first some pot then a free watch.

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/web...han_her_joints/

NY DAILY NEWS

Cam makes out OK without Kelly

Looks like the tide went out and took surfer Kelly Slater with it. A Gatecrasher spy caught Tyrese Gibson and Cameron Diaz in full lip-lock at the hip L.A. club Xenii. "They made out right in front of me on the dance floor," says the spy.

They also came (and left) together to a pre-Oscars party thrown by Harvey Weinstein, Tamara Mellon and Tracey Edmonds, although Diaz's rep tells us the two are not dating. Another couple looking close at Xenii was the indefatigable Ray J (who has lately been keeping company with Whitney Houston) and Lil' Kim.

It was a hopping night at the club, where the guests also included Jessica and Ashlee Simpson and beautiful actress Meagan Good.

Two Coaster

HE might make out with Cameron Diaz when he's in Los Angeles, but Tyrese "Black Tie" Gibson got pretty cozy with model-actress Melyssa Ford at Corio in TriBeCa on Tuesday night. The two were there with friends celebrating MVD public relations vice president Massa David's birthday, but stayed "in the corner by themselves all night," according to our spy, where they conspicuously played kissy-face. A rep for Ford had no comment.

From DListed.

She's Not Drunk, She's Disgusted

Cameron Diaz was photographed leaving Paris Hilton's house the other night completely wasted. A friend had to help her drunk ass into the car. It's so cliche for Cammy to be friends with Paris. Cameron should do herself a favor and steer clear. Maybe she ran out of Valtrex and all the pharmacies were closed?

Posted Image

It's like all of Justin Timberlake's known ex's end up drunk/stoned/fucked up near Paris Hilton somehow. Maybe she wants to get in on some JT action...are we so sure she's NOT Patient Zero.

Expect Cameron in rehab soon.

Edited by Babloo328

BWAHAHHAHAHAHA

That's according to a "US Weekly" reporter who spotted Cameron at a Hollywood hotspot this past Wednesday night. She claims Cameron and Nicky Hilton went to the ladies room together and once inside, spent the next 45 minutes popping each other's zits! Oh, and then Cameron got really, really drunk and needed help getting into her car.

mikemartinezmornings.blogspot.com

(Pagesix.com)

Run For Cover

CAMERON Diaz shopped till she dropped - dropped everything and ran, that is - when a small army of paparazzi snuck in the back entrance of Lounge, the fashion and lifestyle emporium in SoHo, and swarmed her. "She was enjoying a peaceful day of shopping for some new summer dresses, jewelry and shoes when they surrounded her," said our spy. "Cameron totally freaked out, screamed and dropped the items she was going to buy and was chased through the store. She was running full speed."

(Pagesix.com)

Run For Cover

CAMERON Diaz shopped till she dropped - dropped everything and ran, that is - when a small army of paparazzi snuck in the back entrance of Lounge, the fashion and lifestyle emporium in SoHo, and swarmed her. "She was enjoying a peaceful day of shopping for some new summer dresses, jewelry and shoes when they surrounded her," said our spy. "Cameron totally freaked out, screamed and dropped the items she was going to buy and was chased through the store. She was running full speed."

I don't care how much you dislike paparazzi, it's just totally bizzare to go RUNNING away from them "at full speed." Either this is totally BS or girl has some major issues with paranoia (which, given the blunt pictures above wouldn't be that unlikely I guess...)

I don't care how much you dislike paparazzi, it's just totally bizzare to go RUNNING away from them "at full speed." Either this is totally BS or girl has some major issues with paranoia (which, given the blunt pictures above wouldn't be that unlikely I guess...)

Northerngirl, how is your little guy doing? I've tried to click on your blog, with no success. I hope he is having a good recovery.

On topic, I think I should look for the "who don't you get?" thread. I don't get why Cameron Diaz is famous. Perhaps someone could enlighten me? :huh:

Northerngirl, how is your little guy doing? I've tried to click on your blog, with no success. I hope he is having a good recovery.

On topic, I think I should look for the "who don't you get?" thread. I don't get why Cameron Diaz is famous. Perhaps someone could enlighten me? :huh:

He's doing ok... we take it day by day, he gave us all quite a scare a week and a half ago, they told me he wouldn't live another hour but, well, here he is! He tends to do things the difficult way, but he always pulls through it so far... he's still really sick, but I just know he's gonna pull through this.

Oh and I fixed the link, I had the url wrong - thanks for pointing that out to me!!

on topic - Cameron ALWAYS annoys me, she's ruined so many movies for me, I think the only time I ever enjoyed her on film was in Being John Malkovich.

Well, I don't love Cammy Diaz but she has crazy-pretty blue eyes; a taut, athletic body (think of all those photos of her surfing); and dances around in her undies in films. And the character she played in "something about Mary" was every guy's dream, non? Scratch golfer surgeon with a goofy laugh and a love of meats on sticks... I can see why some people like her, lack of acting skills not-withstanding.

Cameron Diaz Takes the High Road

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Justin Timberlake

Posted Image

For the latest installment of the Shrek series, Jeffrey Katzenberg was sensitive to Cameron Diaz's feelings about her ex, Justin Timberlake, and made sure the movie star was OK with the pop star's inclusion as a voice in the cast of "Shrek The Third." According to Katzenberg, Diaz was refreshingly accommodating.

Katzenberg says, "Out of courtesy, I said to Cameron, 'You know, this is something we're considering doing. I like this guy's work a lot. On the other hand, I don't want to mix things up here. Life is already confusing enough for all of us.' She was completely supportive: 'If that's something you want to do, then great. Obviously I'm a fan and admirer, too.'"

Of course, Cameron also said, "Oh yeah, totally. It would be petty of me to let my personal life get in the way of my professional pursuits. As long as he voices the donkey's ass. Yes, you heard me correctly--not the donkey, the donkey's ass. Is there even a donkey in this one? I don't care. Put one in there then." (*)

*Cameron never said a word of this.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/02/camero...e_high_road.php

Cameron and JT Ain't Mad at Each Other

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Justin Timberlake , Red Carpet

Posted Image

The world premiere for the latest "Shrek" movie, "Shrek the Third," was cause for exes, Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake to run into each other on the red carpet. And rather than risk an awkward episode in front of all the paparazzi there for the movie, the two decided to play it nice, giving each other a big hug and kiss.

Diaz, who voices Fiona, arrived first, making her way down the green carpet in a bright-salmon Chanel dress, staying close to costar Mike Myers. Timberlake, who plays would-be king Arthur, walked the press gauntlet just steps behind Diaz, though the two didn't appear to make eye contact during interviews.

It wasn't until they met during the cast photo, that they had an opportunity to greet each other with smiles and a hug. This was the first high-profile media event that had the two former flames meeting each other under the scrutiny of the press. How disappointingly mature of them. I was hoping for something a bit more dramatic, but I guess I've already got my hands full with the Hasselhoffs, Basinger/Baldwin situation and was just feeling greedy.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/07/camero..._each_other.php

Edited by leaivory

Justin Timberlake & Cameron Diaz Kiss on Shrek Red Carpet

MONDAY MAY 07, 2007 11:25 AM EDT

By Sara Hammel

It wasn't exactly happily ever after, but Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz made nice at Sunday morning's Los Angeles premiere of Shrek the Third.

The event – which also drew the film's stars Eddie Murphy, Mike Meyers, Julie Andrews, Rupert Everett and Antonio Banderas (with his wife, Melanie Griffith) – marked the former couple's first major public appearance together since breaking up in January.

The exes arrived at nearly the same time, and they later smiled together for a cast photo – even sharing a hug and a kiss.

Diaz, who voices the character of Fiona in the Shrek films (Timberlake plays would-be king Arthur), mostly stuck close to costar Meyers, hamming it up and doing a few interviews with him.

Cameron Diaz Would Like to See Paris Hilton Go to Jail

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Paris Hilton

Posted Image

It seems that Cameron Diaz feels that Paris Hilton should do the time for her offense of driving with a suspended license.

Cameron is reported by "Entertainment Tonight" as saying: "She made her bad choices, she's going to have to deal with it, that's her journey. She just has to get plastered all over the world. There were 10 helicopters above her house, which I live not too far from. I was like, 'Could you please keep it down.' We all suffer when Paris suffers."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/09/camero..._go_to_jail.php

May 10, 2007 -- NORMALLY peppy Cameron Diaz was looking a bit bleary-eyed on the "Today" show yesterday at 7 a.m. promoting her new PG-rated film "Shrek the Third." Before telling Meredith Vieira that "it's like high school and celebrities are the popular kids," the head cheerleader was at the Box on Christie Street for a live R-rated sex show - and stayed until 4 a.m. One spy told Page Six the show was "two topless girls rubbing slime on each other and wrestling, followed by a simulated 'sex show' conducted behind a silk screen. Cameron was staring the whole time."

page six