Sign in to follow this  
Cutielb99

Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz Enjoys The Box, Feels Popular

Filed under: Cameron Diaz

Posted Image

People put Cammy in the same grouping as Kiki Dunst - bitches you love to hate. I don't feel that way about her. She's fine. She's like toast. Or mulch. It's kinda just there. But then she goes and talks about how she feels like the popular kid in high school and all is revealed to me. Shut up, Cameron.

Cameron told interviewer Meredith Vieira: "Life is like high school and celebrities are the popular kids."

Then she said something about ten helicopters over Paris Hilton's house and how it annoyed her ass. She took time out for this interview from her busy watching female mud wrestlers make out schedule.

Cameron Diaz watched two topless beauties "rub slime on each other" at a racy New York sex show.

The 'Shrek the Third' star partied until 4am at the Box nightclub on Christie Street and allegedly couldn't take her eyes off the racy adult show in the early hours of Wednesday.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "The show had two topless girls rubbing slime on each other and wrestling, followed by a simulated 'sex show' conducted behind a silk screen. Cameron was staring the whole time."

The 34-year-old actress looked worse for wear when she appeared on the 'Today' show at 7am, just three hours after leaving the club.

Ugh. That musta sucked, showing up covered in sex wrestler slime. Was Meredith all grossed out? Did she pass her a towel and maybe some Powerade? Do guys ever do that mud wrestling thing at that place? What's the address?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/10/camero...els_popular.php

There She Goes Again!

Cameron Diaz would be a lot more attractive if she shut her lips. Seriously, the producers of Shrek 3 should've kept her off the talk show circuit. Anyway, Cameron is sick of people blaming her for being so damn gorgeous.

She said, "If a woman who's a successful actress weighs 300 pounds and has warts, nobody ever asks her, 'Do you think you made it because you're ugly?' So why should there be prejudice against someone who's had some success in films and looks a little better than average. It's all in my genes, so don't hold it against me."

She needs to fix that nose job before she goes around calling herself beautiful. Has anyone seen Cameron since last night? She was spotted with Rachel Zoe and well...Rachel does feed off of the beautiful and since Cammy is so stupidly-mind-boggling-gorgeous she'd be a prime victim for Chupa!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Don't Hate Cammie Cause She's Beautiful...Actually, Go Right Ahead

Posted Image

Doing all kinds of promotion for her latest film,"Shrek the Third," Cameron Diaz has generated some more adorable quotes to fuel the fire of dislike burning on the part of myself and J. Harvey. Bless her heart, she should just not talk sometimes. Isn't that one of the perks of being considered pretty, that you're not expected to talk? A recent gem of hers has her lamenting the obstacles faced by a beautiful woman in Hollywood.

"If a woman who's a successful actress weighs 300 pounds and has warts, nobody ever asks her, 'Do you think you made it because you're ugly?' So why should there be prejudice against someone who's had some success in films and looks a little better than average. It's all in my genes, so don't hold it against me."

First of all, if you can find me "a successful actress who weighs 300 pounds and has warts" who isn't Martin Lawrence or Eddie Murphy in a fat suit, then I'll gladly congratulate her for making it in an industry surrounded by skinny bitches whining over hard it is to be making "Most Beautiful" lists in magazines on a regular basis. Seriously, she and Jessica Biel should get together, so they can braid each other's hair, play beach volleyball and complain about all the professional athletes they get to have sex with.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More photos from Cameron Diaz's appearance on TRL are after the jump.

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/11/dont_h...right_ahead.php

Plus: Don't hate Cameron Diaz because she's beautiful

MSNBC

Don't hate Diaz because she's beautiful

David Hasselhoff isn’t the only celeb who’s been having a rough time lately.

“The last couple of years were hell,” Cameron Diaz told ContactMusic. “I can’t even tell you, it was so hard. I didn’t know how to handle it. But I think I’m in a much better place now, because I stepped away for a second and took a breath.”

The “Mask” star blames much of her angst on Tinseltown. “Hollywood is a funny place,” she says. “It offers so much, but it can also take a lot away from you.”

Diaz also doesn’t want people to hate her because she’s beautiful.

“If a woman who is a successful actress weighs 300 pounds and has warts, nobody ever asks her, ‘Do you think you made it because you’re ugly?’” she asks. “So why should there be prejudice against someone who’s had some success in films and looks a little better than average? It’s all in my genes, so don’t hold it against me.”

Fug Couple Alert!

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz and Criss Angel were spotted on a "romantic" date last night in Las Vegas according to People Magazine . The two fugs met this past weekend at the Vh1 Rock Honors. Last night they had dinner at Prime Steakhouse then caught a performance of Cirque du Soleil's Beatles tribute LOVE. How sweet!

A source said, "They were snuggling with each other and he was making her laugh. They seemed really happy."

Cameron was supposed to leave Vegas on Sunday, but decided to stay after meeting Criss.

Finally Cameron has found a man that is equal to her in fugliness. They can also share the same colorist!

Cameron Diaz Gets Her Mindfreak On

Posted ImagePosted Image

While chilling in Las Vegas last night, Cameron Diaz decided to spend some quality time with fellow "VH1 Rock Honors" presenter, Criss Angel. The magician and movie actress met up Saturday at the awards show, and then were joined by Diaz's buddy, Drew Barrymore, where they partied at the Jet Nightclub. And Diaz was originally planning on leaving Vegas on Sunday, but decided instead to stay a bit longer and hang out with her new buddy, Criss Angel. The two then enjoyed a Monday evening rendezvous with a dinner at the Bellagio's Prime steakhouse, after which they both took in the Beatle's tribute, LOVE, by Cirque du Soleil.

I don't know about that. Dating a magician would probably drive me a bit nuts. I envision waking up in the middle of the night to him practicing making me levitate, which would piss me off to no end. Eventually, I'd just have to tell him, "If you don't stop, I'm seriously going to cut you in half. And unlike you, I have no intention of putting you back together."

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/15/camero...indfreak_on.php

Diaz, Kutcher Gamble on 'Vegas'

Although he'll star, the comedy is not 'from the daring mind of Ashton Kutcher'

May 16, 2007

Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher will star in the romantic comedy "What Happens in Vegas."

The industry trade papers report that both actors are still in negotiations to topline the project, which would be set up at 20th Century Fox.

In addition, veteran "Entourage" director Julian Farino would direct from the script by Dana Fox.

Who really needs a plot when you've got the Vegas tourism motto as your title? "What Happens in Vegas" would feature Kutcher and Diaz two people who discover they've gotten married after one wild night in Sin City. They also discover that they each won a jackpot playing a quarter for the other. Can they get each other's loot or will they just fall in love?

You can hear Diaz in "Shrek the Third," opening this weekend. The actress was most recently seen in "The Holiday" and "In Her Shoes."

For his part, Kutcher is too busy being a television impresario to both acting. The man behind "Beauty and the Geek," "The Real Wedding Crashers" and ABC's upcoming "Miss/Guided" last starred in "The Guardian" and in a vocal capacity in the animated "Open Season."

Sucks To Be Minnie Driver

Published by Alyk May 16th, 2007 in Cameron Diaz

After being dumped by Matt Damon on the Oprah Winfrey Show, you wouldn’t think Minnie Driver’s love life could get much worse. Well, apparently it can; Minnie’s fiancee, cheesy-ass magician Criss Angel, reportedly hooked up with Cameron Diaz last weekend in Las Vegas. Minnie’s friends claimed the actress is devastated.

Minnie and Mindfreak became engaged last September in Mexico, but marriage appeared to be off the table after Criss was spotted “cuddling and snuggling” with Cameron in public Monday night.

But while Angel and Miss Diaz were the picture of happiness, Miss Driver is said to be devastated after being jilted for the third time.

One close friend admitted: “I really can’t believe this has happened to her again.

“It’s so cruel and she doesn’t deserve it, she’s a great girl but she always seems to pick the wrong guy.

“I was so happy for her when I heard back in September that Criss had proposed �" she’s 37 and she was very ready to settle down and start a family before it’s too late. Now I am worried that she will give up on men forever.”

Minnie was previously engaged in 2001 to Josh Brolin, but broke it off shortly before the wedding. Interference by Josh’s nosy stepmom, Barbra Streisand, allegedly played a role in the split.

http://www.celebwarship.com/wp/?p=2690

(Foxnews.com)

Cameron Diaz Says Last Couple of Years Were 'Hell' :rolleyes:

A bitter break-up with Justin Timberlake on top of Tinseltown troubles has taken its toll on Cameron Diaz, but she is finally learning to overcome the heartaches of Hollywood.

“The last couple of years were hell. I can't even tell you, it was so hard,” the blue-eyed babe told Movies.com. “I didn't know how to handle it. But I think I'm in a much better place now, because I stepped away for a second and took a breath. Hollywood is a funny place. It offers so much, but it can also take a lot away from you.”

Being a beautiful blonde on Hollywood Boulevard doesn’t necessarily make things easier, and Diaz is fed up with people who think she’s only successful because of her looks.

“If a woman who is a successful actress weighs 300 pounds and has warts, nobody ever asks her, 'Do you think you made it because you're ugly?'” Cameron said. “So why should there be prejudice against someone who's had some success in films and looks a little better than average? It's all in my genes, so don't hold it against me.”

But last week, Diaz was a little less humble.

On the "Today" show, Meredith Vieira asked Diaz what it was like to be on the red carpet with ex-beau and "Shrek the Third" co-star Justin Timberlake — and to share a kiss (on the cheek) with him.

"We're friends, so we're OK," Diaz said. "All you want is that the person you care about to be happy ... It's like high school. We're like the popular kids. Everybody wants to know what happens to us."

*Phew* Thank God she's hasn't had it as "easy" those great kids in Iraq or people suffering from diseases like Cancer.

Kate Hudson was rumored to have hooked up with Justin Timberlake back on New Year’s when he attended a party at her place and they were said to have dissapeared together for a few hours. We didn’t hear much more about it, and I assumed it was just a rumor.

Now Hudson is said to have put those rumors to rest when she ran into Diaz a couple of weeks ago. She is said to have taken her aside and to have told her “I didn’t sleep with your man!” They hugged, Diaz got kind of weepy, and they put the whole thing behind them:

But a friend of one of the actresses tells me: “Kate and Cameron ran into each other outside the bathroom at the Waverly Inn a couple of Saturdays ago. Kate told Cameron: ‘I didn’t sleep with your man, you know.’”

According to the source, “Cameron teared up, and they hugged.”

Hudson seems happy with her new boyfriend, Owen Wilson, while Diaz was seen out with magician Criss Angel in Las Vegas last weekend, as we reported yesterday.

This is London is reporting that Criss Angel’s one-time fiance, Minnie Driver, was devastated to be replaced by Cameron Diaz, but she was said to have broken up with him back in November after he was publically flirting with Paris Hilton. They might have reconciled, but the article doesn’t seem to have any insider information and just mentions a vacation Driver and Angel took to Mexico in September of last year, when he supposedly proposed.

Meanwhile the overrated guy that all the fuss is about, Justin Timberlake, seems to have happily moved on too. He flew his new girlfriend, Jessica Biel, out to the UK to visit him while he’s on tour. They were seen out at a soccer match and stayed at a top notch hotel together.

Written by Celebitchy

Celebitchy

Kate Hudson Didn't Sleep With JT

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Justin Timberlake

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kate Hudson took a moment recently to assure Cameron Diaz that she didn't investigate Justin Timberlake in the biblical sense. Cameron had one of those shuddery cries when something that's been hanging over your head for a long time has finally burst like an anxiety stormcloud. I'd feel worse if these people weren't all rich bitches and bastards. If these two were cashiers at Wal-Mart and had this conversation and shared a teary hug in the breakroom, and one of them had a sick kid or their car got repoed, I'd have more empathy. Otherwise, I think Kate should have done him. And while she was at it, cut your kid's hair! Ugh. Nothing worse than long hair on a guy. Blech. Ponytails, and the like. I can barely stand floppy bangs. People - cut your kids hair! I'm not talking about pre-assigned gender roles, I'm talking aesthetics. This isn't Narnia!

Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson used a chance meeting in New York to reconcile over lingering rumors about Justin Timberlake, according to a pal.

The "SexyBack" singer attended Hudson's star-studded New Year's Eve bash in Los Angeles, sparking rumors of a hook-up. He and Diaz had recently broken up.

But a friend of one of the actresses tells me: "Kate and Cameron ran into each other outside the bathroom at the Waverly Inn a couple of Saturdays ago. Kate told Cameron: 'I didn't sleep with your man, you know.'"

According to the source, "Cameron teared up, and they hugged."

He's not "her man" anymore. He's in London licking Jessica Biel six ways to Sunday. And she's dating a cheesy magician who doesn't even do that thing where he's in a hole in NYC for six days so homeless people can pee on him and ask him for money. What's the point of magic, then?

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/17/kate_h...eep_with_jt.php

Cameron Diaz's Stamp Honor

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Drew Barrymore

Posted Image

Kyrgystan and the Democratic of The Congo love Cameron Diaz so much that they've honored her with her own series of postage stamps.

Cameron Diaz was in for a surprise when she appeared on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show in America last night - the host presented her with her own set of stamps. A stunned Diaz said, "What? No way..! If I put all of these on me, like, could I mail myself to Kyrgystan?"

Um, no Cameron, you couldn't.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More photos of Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore from their evening out at Il Sole after the jump.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/19/camero...stamp_honor.php

All AP News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-Spice Girl a Presenter at MTV Awards

AP

Victoria Beckham, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan and Robin Williams are among the stars set to present "golden popcorn" trophies at the 2007 MTV Movie Awards.

Other famous faces expected at the June 3 ceremony include Jessica Biel, Mandy Moore, Bruce Willis and John Krasinski, MTV announced Monday.

They will join previously announced presenters Samuel L. Jackson, Jessica Alba, John Travolta and Shia LaBeouf. Sarah Silverman will host the show, which is to feature performances by Amy Winehouse, Rihanna and Jay-Z.

Among the films vying for top honors are "300," "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," "Blades of Glory," "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan."

Fans can vote for their favorites online and by text message. The 2007 MTV Movie Awards will air live from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City.

___

On the Net:

MTV:

http://movieawards.mtv.com

Cameron Diaz Gets Lots of Green to Be Green

Posted Image

It seems pretty good to be Cameron Diaz at the moment. Sure, her relationship with Justin Timberlake ended early this year, but she seems to be on good terms with her ex, and I'm sure the massive piles of money she's been making recently off her role as Princess Fiona in the highly successful and lucrative "Shrek" movie series doesn't hurt. Except for those mysterious 300-pound women with warts who are somehow stealing her thunder, she seems to be doing aight.

And this past weekend, she was in Sydney to celebrate the Australian premiere of "Shrek The Third," which has been making bank at the box office here in the U.S. Dreamworks mogul, Jeffrey Katzenberg, has confirmed that there will be a fourth Shrek installment. And would Diaz be interested in continuing to be a part of the franchise?

"Absolutely, I'll be part of Shrek 98," she said.

But let me ask you this, Cammie, does INTEGRITY pay your bills? Oh wait. I guess it does. Dammit.

More photos of Cameron Diaz attending the "Shrek the Third" premiere in Australia after the jump.

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/22/camero...to_be_green.php

All AP News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron Diaz Opens New `Shrek' in Taiwan

Fiona, the even-tempered ogre princess in the animated blockbuster "Shrek the Third," is a modern update of the classic fairy tale princess, says Cameron Diaz, who voiced the character.

Fiona understands that "if you want something to happen, you have to go out and do it yourself," said Diaz, who was in Taiwan to promote the latest installment of the movie franchise, which premiered here Friday.

When Shrek (voiced by Mike Myers) sets off on a mission to find the true heir of the kingdom of Far, Far, Away, Fiona is left to defend the castle. She gets some unexpected help from Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty.

"These are the princesses we grew up on," Diaz told reporters. "We get to keep our princesses, and we get to modernize them."

Justin Timberlake, Diaz's former boyfriend, voices the future King Arthur.

She described Timberlake's performance as "hilarious."

"I think he's great in the film," the 34-year-old actress said. "He's so gifted."

"Shrek the Third" also features the voices of Eddie Murphy as Donkey and Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots.

Diaz and Jeffrey Katzenberg, chief executive of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc., are on a three-week tour to promote the movie in more than 10 cities in Asia and Europe. Their next stop is China.

One of Cher's Old Ones

Posted Image

What the hell is Cameron Diaz wearing?! One of Cher's old costumes. It takes the heat off of her fug face at least. Cammy is seen here at the Tokyo photocall for Shrek the Third which is sweeping the world or something.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

MTV Flashpoint: Cam & Jess

May 29, 2007 -- HANDLERS are working overtime to prevent any drama between Cameron Diaz and Jessica Biel at the June 3 MTV Movie Awards, where the dueling divas will meet for the first time since their Golden Globe dust-up last winter.

In January, Page Six reported that Diaz "blew up" at her then-recent ex, Justin Timberlake, when she spotted him flirting with his now-girlfriend Biel at an after-party at the Beverly Hills Hotel. This Sunday, the love triangle will reunite for the first time since the incident - on live TV.

Sources revealed that Diaz and Biel are both presenting awards at the ceremony, while Timberlake is nominated for best breakthrough performance for his role in "Alpha Dog."

"Everyone is determined to keep Cam and Jess far apart," said our insider. And Timberlake isn't helping by keeping mum as to how he'll walk the carpet, solo or with Biel.

"It's becoming a big deal because the girls both want very separate arrival times," said our source. "Nobody knows who Cameron is going to bring, if anyone. But if Jessica walks with Justin, Cameron will want to bring a date. If Jessica goes alone, Cam will probably walk alone. It's a mess."

The biggest stars are usually the last to walk the carpet - a position both glam gals are fighting to snag. Diaz, who is accustomed to being at the top of the A-list, wants to avoid the "humiliation" of having an earlier arrival time than Biel at the MTV event.

"Cam is used to being more high-profile than Jessica," said the source. "But now that Jessica's dating Justin, she has more leverage. Cameron's looking a little unstable lately."

The ceremony is also being carefully crafted to avoid a run-in because Diaz was nominated in the best-kiss category (for her lip lock with Jude Law in "The Holiday").

"Jessica is definitely not presenting that one," laughed our source.

Diaz's rep did not return calls for comment, while reps for Biel and MTV could not be reached.

Justin, Jessica and Cameron Are A Big Pain In The Ass For The People Running "The MTV Movie Awards"

Filed under: Justin Timberlake , Jessica Biel , Cameron Diaz

Posted Image

So don't invite them. Is it worth the hassle? People over at MTV are running and screaming like the sky is falling because they need to keep Cameron Diaz and Jessica Biel separate because of Justin Timberlake. See, they're both presenting awards and there's all this Hollywood bullshit because people are worried that unstable Cameron can't be allowed to know Jessica Biel is there and is Justin walking the red carpet alone and I'd rather plan a wedding with a bunch of WASPS. They're easier to please. You can't sit Gramma Katie near 3rd Cousin Lois because Lois slept with Gramma's 2nd husband in 1946. Stop.

"Everyone is determined to keep Cam and Jess far apart," said our insider. And Timberlake isn't helping by keeping mum as to how he'll walk the carpet, solo or with Biel.

"It's becoming a big deal because the girls both want very separate arrival times," said our source. "Nobody knows who Cameron is going to bring, if anyone. But if Jessica walks with Justin, Cameron will want to bring a date. If Jessica goes alone, Cam will probably walk alone. It's a mess."

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The stories continues, and more photos of Cameron Diaz in Tokyo for the "Shrek the Third" premiere, after the jump.

The biggest stars are usually the last to walk the carpet - a position both glam gals are fighting to snag. Diaz, who is accustomed to being at the top of the A-list, wants to avoid the "humiliation" of having an earlier arrival time than Biel at the MTV event.

"Cam is used to being more high-profile than Jessica," said the source. "But now that Jessica's dating Justin, she has more leverage. Cameron's looking a little unstable lately."

Well, MTV's got Cameron pegged, at least. She did start something back in January at the Golden Globes. Jessica can surely take her, but still - no one wants the hair snatching and dress tearing. Well, I do. Why aren't I producing this mess?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/29/justin...ovie_awards.php

A concrete declaration of love

Talk about a cunning stunt.

Escap-itionist Criss Angel emerged from a concrete box dangling over Times Square yesterday - a promo for his A&E show "Mindfreak" - to declare his love for Cameron Diaz.

"I'd like to dedicate this escape to my girl 'Trouble,' aka Cameron," he said. "I love you, baby. Have a safe trip to Europe for your 'Shrek' tour."

Angel (born Chris Sarantakos of East Meadow, L.I.) has been coy about their rumored romance. Last week he told the Daily News, "Cameron Diaz is, I think, one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood. Talented. She's done a million movies. Take a look at me. Do you really think she'd be interested in me?"

I STILL LOVE JUSTIN

There's no bitterness, says Cam VIP AT THE SHREK THE THIRD PREMIER

12/06/2007

TIME'S the great healer and all that. Cameron Diaz came over all warm and fuzzy yesterday when she finally broke the silence over her split with Justin Timberlake.

"We still love each other," she told us, having obviously buried the hatchet after the collapse of their four-year-relationship in January.

As she wowed hundreds of fans in a slinky black and white floor length frock at the premiere of Shrek The Third in London's Leicester Square she said: "We love each other. We spent four years together so there is no reason for us not to be friends."

And dismissing rumours of a bitter rift she insisted they simply went their separate ways. The 34-year-old said: "I always think it is funny when people think 'Oh you guys must really hate each other now'. And I say 'No, our paths just went in different directions." They had reportedly had a bitter bust-up over Justin's flirting soon after their split. She is said to have confronted him after he cosied up to actress Jessica Biel at the Golden Globe awards.

But five months on, she says there is definitely no frostiness between them. Cam's had several dates with magician Criss Angel in recent weeks, but said: "It was good to see Justin because it is nice to see someone you care about."

The couple met up just hours before last night's premiere in which both of them star. While providing the voices for the third of the animated adventures of the big green ogre, the pair didn't actually meet in the studio.

Cam is adamant that she has coped with the low points of her life. She says: "I want to enjoy this life - and I have an excellent life. I am going to just enjoy it rather than be bummed out over something I have no control over."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/2007/0...89520-19282035/

Movie star CAMERON DIAZ has been left red-faced during her visit to Peru - her bag carried a offensive slogan to the country. The Shrek actress was visiting the Inca city of MAChu Picchu yesterday carrying an olive green bag with a red star and the words "Serve the People" written in Chinese. In Peru the saying is a reminder of the Maoist Shining Path insurgency which brought the country to chaos in the late 1980's and early 1990's, with almost 70,000 people dying during the massacres and bombings. Pablo Rojas, a prominent human rights activist in Peru says, "It alludes to a concept that did so much damage to Peru, that brought about so many victims. I don't think she should have used that bag where the followers of that ideology did so much damage."

contactmusic.com

That Idiot!

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz has apologized for carrying around a purse that irked many of the locals when she visited Peru's Machu Picchu on Friday. The fugly bag had a star and the words "Serve the People" in Chinese. The slogan comes from the late Communist leader Mao Zedong who an insurgency in the 80s in Peru which left nearly 70,000 people dead.

Cameron said in a statement, "I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have inadvertently offended. The bag was a purchase I made as a tourist in China and I did not realize the potentially hurtful nature of the slogan printed on it."

"I'm sorry for any people's pain and suffering and it was certainly never my intention to reopen what I now know is a painful wound in this country's history."

The funny thing is that I'm sure she had some sort of tour guide that probably knew what that bag meant and wanted to eff that bitch up! I'm also loving celebrity statement lately. You know they don't even look at that shit let alone write it.

I Think I Like Cameron Now

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz's hot factor just went up in my book. Why? Because she's a homewrecking slut! Allegedly. The wife of Criss Angel claims that Cameron stole her man and ruined her marriage. Joanne Sarantakos wants to subpeona Cammy and have her testify on her relationship with Criss.

Criss kept his 5-year marriage to Joanne a secret to keep his sex-appeal alive with fans.

Joanne filed for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty and abandonment. Criss' lawyer doesn't deny that his client had an affair. Joanne is seeking cash and Criss has lots of it because he just signed a $200 million deal with a Las Vegas casino.

You little minx Cameron! It's not that slut's fault! Why do women always blame the other woman? Criss is the piece of shit here.

Okay, wait a minute. I thought it "sucks to be Minnie Driver"? Pretty sad state of affairs for your Hollywood career when no one mentions it when Minnie sleeps with a married man, and Cammy gets all the press!