Sign in to follow this  
princess

Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman was arrested in Las Vegas Sunday night for driving under the influence. RRodman was getting ready to head home to New Port Beach with his limo driver, when he decided to jump on a bouncer's motorcycle and start doing wheelies and crashed. He has some minor cuts and bruises and some stitches.The incident was captured on tape by ESPN, which is doing a reality show on Rodman.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/topst...news.yahoo.co...

Arrest Warrant Issued for Dennis Rodman

A judge signed an arrest warrant Wednesday for former NBA star Dennis Rodman

after he missed a court date for an arraignment on two alleged traffic

violations.

Court Administrator Christine Yuhas said no effort would be made to seek out

and arrest Rodman.

"But if he shows up again in Colorado, we'll pick him up," she told the

Rocky Mountain News.

Rodman was charged with speeding and reckless driving after he was stopped

July 26 in a $250,000 Lamborghini on a highway near the mountain town of

Frisco, about 70 miles west of Denver. Officers allegedly clocked him going

98 mph.

At the time, Rodman was participating in the 3,000-mile Bullrun USA 2005

charity auto rally.

During the event, the former Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons star also was

involved in a minor accident and was accused of leaving a Glenwood Springs

truck stop without paying $40 for gasoline and a cap. A fan paid Rodman's

bill, and authorities did not pursue charges.

'Potent' Rodman Didn't Impregnate Madonna

(Tuesday, November 01 09:49 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) In his autobiography "I Should Be Dead by Now," Dennis Rodman dishes on how the Material Girl wanted a bit of his genetic material.

Madonna reportedly pursued the former NBA star, but had little luck since Rodman had different taste in music.

"She kept wanting to introduce herself to me, but I would never return her calls or anything like that," Rodman reveals on "Extra." "I wasn't playing hard to get, I just didn't give a damn who she was, because her music pretty much sucked."

He adds that she mainly wanted him to father a child with her.

"You know she just would do the weirdest things to make sure she was going to get impregnated by Dennis Rodman," says Rodman, speaking of himself in the third person. "It didn't work. I'm pretty potent. I'm surprised."

Speaking of the mattress mambo, Rodman touches on his claims that ex-girlfriend Carmen Electra enjoyed using a certain racial slur to get in the mood. "I was stunned," says the basketball player. "I mean I've had sex with a lot of white girls and not one white girl has ever called me that unless they were pissed off."

In response to stories that Electra is upset about this revelation, he adds, "She's fine with it. She wasn't upset that people may get the wrong idea with her using the 'N' word. The 'N' word was more of a joke."

The full interview, in which he also discusses his alcohol abuse, airs Wednesday night, Nov. 2.

In other Rodman news, he settled a speeding ticket he received while racing in a cross-country charity rally known as "The Bullrun" during the summer. He pleaded guilty to speeding, paid $516.50 in fines and made a $200 donation to the Summit County 4-H club.

Rodman, 44, has starred in 1997's "Double Team" and 1999's "Simon Sez" on the big screen. On television, he's appeared in a number of shows, including, "3rd Rock from the Sun," "Celebrity Poker Showdown" and "Celebrity Mole: Yucatan," for which he won the $222,000 prize.

IDENTITY THEFT

It's a '70s flashback! Dennis Rodman gives KISS rocker Gene Simmons a (scary?) look at his former self as they team up to host a Halloween bash at Tangerine in Las Vegas on Saturday.

Posted Image

STARS GET SLOPPY BEFORE SUPE

February 2, 2008 -- DENNIS Rodman got so drunk at the pre-Super Bowl 50 Cent concert thrown by 944 Media in Scottsdale, Ariz., Thursday, he tried to kiss Post reporter Samuel Goldsmith on the mouth - twice.

"There's nothing but love in here," Rodman slurred before going in for the kill. "It's a great time. But does it really matter? No. I love you. I'm in love." Goldsmith fought him off once, but wasn't so lucky the second time. The 6-foot-7 ex-NBA rebound machine then wobbled off to look for more prey.

Later, during 50 Cent's performance at the pre-Super Bowl party, the rapper gave a shout out to Paris Hilton, who then started singing in the front row.

But Fitty got feisty when Hilton decided that she wanted to share the stage with him.

When the celebutard decided to get onstage and dance, the hip-hopper's crew and stagehands quickly instructed her to "Get the [bleep] off the stage," according to PageSix.com.

The attention-starved heiress started to cry and tried to plead with the party's production staff to let her back on stage, whining, "But it's my party!" - to no avail.

Across town at the Axis/Radius club, Sean Combs came off as a misogynistic pig. "I want all the guys in here to put those girls up on your shoulders. And girls I want to see some flashing. I want to see some [breasts]," Combs screamed to the unimpressed crowd, reports The Post's Lukas Alpert.

Later, Combs put on a "lackluster performance" in which he exhorted the crowd not to drink and drive, to practice safe sex and believe in God, along with foul-mouthed tirades against the New England Patriots. "Any Patriots in the house. Yeah boo, boo, mother[bleep]er, boo," Combs yelled to scant applause.

Meanwhile, we hear Kim Kardashian, Cisco, Eddie Griffin and "other Z-listers" were banned from tonight's Victoria's Secret show at the Taste Ultra Lounge. "Door people have been told not to let them in," our source said. A rep for the lingerie company said, "Those people aren't supposed to be there. There's no ban."

PAGE SIX

NBA Star Dennis Rodman Arrested for Domestic Battery

Posted Image

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman was arrested Wednesday night for domestic violence, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"LAPD officers were called out to investigate a domestic dispute in a [Century City, California] hotel," Public Information Officer Sara Faden tells Us. "During the investigation, police learned that Dennis Rodman struck a woman, who suffered injuries to her arms."

The basketball player, who was once married to Carmen Electra, was charged with the felony and taken into custody.

Rodman was released early this morning from jail, TMZ.com reports.

Police would not confirm the identity of the female. In June 2003, Rodman, 46, married Michelle Moyer. They have two children together: a son, D.J., and a daughter, Trinity.

Dennis Rodman Busted for Domestic Violence

TMZ

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman was arrested last night on suspicion of felony domestic battery.

He was arrested at 11:00 PM at a Century City hotel and was released early this morning.

Law enforcement tells us they charge suspects with a felony if there is evidence of injury, such as bruising or blood.

Rodman was released on $50,000 bail today at 4:16 AM.

UPDATE: Rodman's manager Darren Prince tells TMZ, "Last night Dennis and his girlfriend had too much to drink. When they returned to their hotel they started arguing and a minor altercation broke out where Dennis grabbed her by the arm and left a bruise." Hotel security got involved and called LAPD, who responded and made the arrest. We're told Dennis plans to enter a rehab facility immediately upon returning to Florida because -- according to Prince -- "his drinking has been escalating in the last six weeks due to a nasty divorce and not seeing his children in over two months."

Story developing ...

Rodman's Alleged Victim Has Violent Past

Gina "Gigi" Peterson, the girlfriend Dennis Rodman allegedly smacked around on Wednesday night, had a restraining order successfully filed against her by her ex-husband and father of her four kids -- six weeks ago!

Her ex-husband is actually George Peterson from "The Real Housewives of Orange County." Gina and George separated in '02 and officially divorced in April of 2004.

George then got engaged to his current wife, Lauri Waring, during season two of "Housewives" -- and the (not-so) temporary restraining order filed against Gina forces her to leave George, Lauri and her two kids alone for five years. Gina's list of alleged crazy filed by George is long, and includes gems like:

-- "Gina stated that she wished I were dead, she wishes she could kill me, wishes I had a heart attack ... (and) if she had a gun, she would shoot me."

Source: TMZ

NBA Star Dennis Rodman Arrested for Domestic Battery

Posted Image

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman was arrested Wednesday night for domestic violence, a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"LAPD officers were called out to investigate a domestic dispute in a [Century City, California] hotel," Public Information Officer Sara Faden tells Us. "During the investigation, police learned that Dennis Rodman struck a woman, who suffered injuries to her arms."

The basketball player, who was once married to Carmen Electra, was charged with the felony and taken into custody.

Rodman was released early this morning from jail, TMZ.com reports.

Police would not confirm the identity of the female. In June 2003, Rodman, 46, married Michelle Moyer. They have two children together: a son, D.J., and a daughter, Trinity.

He wouldn't have to hit me. If I had to look at that horrible mess of a human, I'd ram my own head into a wall.

Dennis Rodman Enraged by His Girlfriend's Fling With a Goodwill Ambassador

Former NBA sensation Dennis Rodman was arrested last Wednesday night on suspicion of felony domestic battery toward his girlfriend Gina "Gigi" Peterson . However, it seems as though his anger toward the alleged abuse victim started some weeks ago, when he may have suspected she had feelings for someone else.

Gigi (who is in an ongoing divorce battle with George Peterson from “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” who six weeks ago filed a restraining order against her) was spotted by Pop Tarts spies at a nightclub in the O.C. area a couple of weeks ago.

Apparently, she was cozying up to a young man we’ve identified as Al Walser, a European pop singer and Goodwill Ambassador sent to the United States as the first biracial citizen from the tiny principality of Liechtenstein.

An insider told Tarts that while Rodman was also at the venue with Gina and Walser, the evening ended in chaos when a security guard had to calm him down after he suspected his girlfriend was having a “fling” with the ambassador.

An eyewitness said things got “very physical” between the not-so-cozy couple as Rodman held her down as Gina screamed at him to leave her alone.

“Things between them have been very rough since the start,” an insider close to Ms. Peterson added. “She’s put up with a lot.”

Dennis Rodman Enters Rehab

Posted Image

Dennis Rodman has entered an outpatient rehab facility just days after being arrested for domestic battery, his manager confirms to PEOPLE.

"Yes, Dennis checked into an outpatient rehab center in Fort Lauderdale today," Darren Prince says. "His life has not been going smoothly for the last few months since his divorce. He has not been able to see his kids. And he has been drinking too much."

On April 30, Rodman, 46, was taken into police custody at a Los Angeles hotel after a domestic dispute. The former NBA star posted $50,000 bail and is set to appear in court on May 22.

Rodman's decision to enter rehab was first reported by TMZ.com.

Dennis Rodman charged with domestic violence in LA

Prosecutors say they have charged former NBA star Dennis Rodman with domestic violence for allegedly hitting his girlfriend at a hotel last month.

Los Angeles City Attorney spokesman Nick Velasquez says Rodman was charged Wednesday with spousal battery, brandishing a deadly weapon, and one count of dissuading a witness. The charges were misdemeanors.

The 46-year-old was arrested at a hotel April 30 after Gina Peterson called hotel security. Police say she suffered injuries to her arm.

Rodman spokesman Darren Prince says Rodman had had too much to drink when he got into an altercation with Peterson. Prince says the couple are still dating.

"We look forward to a successful resolution of this misdemeanor matter," said Rodman's attorney, Paul Meyer.

Attempts to find a phone listing for Peterson were not successful.

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press.

Rodman Booted Out Of Bar

Dennis Rodman was asked to leave a California bar on Thursday following complaints about his alleged drunken behaviour.

This came on the same day that his stint on reality show Celebrity Rehab premiered in the U.S.

The former basketball start who is seen battling his long running alcohol addiction on the TV series, was enjoying a night out at the Atrium Hotel in Orange County when the show debuted.

But TMZ.com reports the evening turned ugly for Rodman when his alleged drinking and erratic behaviour forced venue staff to call cops in a bid to get him to leave after fellow patrons complained

Rodman was asked to leave the bar when police officers arrived, and quietly went on his way without further incident, according to the website.

This isn’t his first run in with the law the sportsman is notorious for causing trouble and was investigated in May 2008 after allegedly hitting a woman at a Century City hotel.

Source femalefirst

Rodman drunk, vomited, defecated all over Koryo Hotel in NK

By Lee Kyung-min

Dennis Rodman checking himself into an alcohol rehabilitation center upon returning from a trip to North Korea was the first news all over the U.S. media, but at that time, he confirmed only to the fact that he is an addict and has never recovered from the habit.

But according to a report cited by Free North Korea Radio, he was practically forced out of the hermit kingdom for his full-blown drunk and disorderly behavior.

“Rodman was drunk the whole week of his stay. And the night before he left for the U.S., he was drunk unconscious, and vomited everywhere he turned. He even urinated and emptied the bowels in the hallway,” said the source.

Workers and managers of the Koryo Hotel who witnessed the scene and had to clean the mess were reportedly at a loss for words at such barbaric and uncivilized behavior.

North Korean authorities were told of the incident and tried to contain the story from spreading like a wild fire.

The obvious reason being shame: that taints the reputation of their Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un’s ability and discretion to screen people.

“The stench was just horrible and people are criticizing not only Rodman, but also Kim Jong-un saying that ‘No one in a right mind would be a friend with Rodman. An animal that he is,’” the source said.

Rodman was reportedly asked out of the country with a warning “Never will you be welcome here without the completion of your alcohol abuse treatment program,” the source said.

lkm@koreatimes.co.kr

By Lee Kyung-min

Source: Korea Times

Edited by sanlee

Rehab again? I hope it sticks this time.

I might have already told this story, but the first time I met Dennis Rodman was in Chicago around '96 or '97. My best friend and I were at a bar called The Manhole. Dennis came in after a game and was buying drinks for everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. Dancing, and having a ball. He was crazy nice, and crazy drunk. The second time I met him was gambling in Vegas at the MGM a few years after. He was in the poker room, staying fairly low-key, but drinking. A lot. Pleasant to everyone in the room, betting a TON of money, and non-stop drinking.

I feel like he's someone who still hasn't hit rock bottom, and I worry about rehab sticking unless something changes in his life (no different than most addicts, I guess). I'm pretty sure he's divorced again, and I hope he pulls it together for the sake of his kids.

Edited by GovMarley

Rehab again? I hope it sticks this time.

I might have already told this story, but the first time I met Dennis Rodman was in Chicago around '96 or '97. My best friend and I were at a bar called The Manhole. Dennis came in after a game and was buying drinks for everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. Dancing, and having a ball. He was crazy nice, and crazy drunk. The second time I met him was gambling in Vegas at the MGM a few years after. He was in the poker room, staying fairly low-key, but drinking. A lot. Pleasant to everyone in the room, betting a TON of money, and non-stop drinking.

I feel like he's someone who still hasn't hit rock bottom, and I worry about rehab sticking unless something changes in his life (no different than most addicts, I guess). I'm pretty sure he's divorced again, and I hope he pulls it together for the sake of his kids.

THanks for sharing :)