BobbyD

Kate Hudson

Kate Hudson pregnancy rumors heat up

Posted Image

Kate Hudson continues to wear loose clothing which makes it look like she’s trying to hide something. She is shown in the header image out at Nobu on Wednesday night, wearing a loose short dress that is puffing out in the right places.

At the dance studio on Wednesday she wore a big ol' red sweatshirt, which may have been just a comfortable cover-up.

But she was also seen at the dance studio the day before, and even though she held her sweater out in front of her she couldn’t hide something that seemed obvious to us.

We were calling her pregnant earlier in the month after she made several appearances for Fool’s Gold wearing loose clothing. It could just be her fashion sense and the fact that she’s gained less weight than I have the past year (I’m not going to lie to you, I have been hitting the gym trying to move some of that into muscle) so if we’re wrong on this one we’re very sorry. Kate didn’t look like she wasn’t pregnant on the Regis and Kelly show, but it was hard to tell.

If she is pregnant, people are wondering who the father might be. There’s a story that she’s been secretly seeing Owen Wilson again, but Life and Style also reports that she was seen out to lunch with an old hook up, Justin Timberlake. This could get interesting, or Hudson could just slim down in two weeks and we’ll be feeling stupid, but I don’t see that happening.

http://www.celebitchy.com/

^^^ I just think it's impossible to generalize about how pregnancy affects various women's bodies. My moderate-sized breasts (sorry, BobbyD) didn't gain any more than half a cup size, and that didn't happen until about month 6. Nursing was a different story, but not greatly different.

The upside of the lack of growth was that they look the same as they did before I was pregnant.

My good friend's boobs probably tripled in size, early on in her pregnancy--it was terrible for her. Possibly good for her husband, though. :unsure:

Her boobs might not have changed, but in some photos of Kate from that event where she's wearing the gold dress, she was sticking out her bum & it looked massive. Maybe that's where it hits her?

TBH I don't usually care about baby bump watches at all. I can never tell anyway. The only thing that makes this one interesting for me is, if its true, who's the daddy? Chris, Owen, Dax, some random other? There could be months of speculation on that one.

Could it just be pregnancy nose?

What is that? Bigger? Changes shape?

If she is pregnant, my guess is Chris is the father. She probably wanted a brother/sister for Ryder. And weren't they photographed going out together, sans kid, back in December or thereabouts?

Hudson & Timberlake?!?

Posted Image

File this under: They probably got the names mixed up! Page Six reports that Kate Hudson and Justin Timberlake have been seeing each other for about a year. Kate has been linked to Owen Wilson and Dax Shepard the past year. Justin has been linked to She-Hulk Biel.

A source said, "Kate is very private and refuses to be seen with him in public. She doesn't want to be humiliated like Cameron Diaz was when he dumped her. But they talk every day on the phone and see each other often." Reps for both Kate and Justin deny they are dating.

What the hell? Do reporters and writers just draw names out of a hat and decide who will be dating this week? Kate and Justin do make sense though. Both of them are probably the most annoying bitches on the planet. Maybe their annoying personalities would cancel each other out?

Hudson better beef up her security. She-Hulk Biel isn't going to like her woman being linked to another chick. She's going to throw a car at her ass or something. Hudson better watch out.

http://www.dlisted.com/

KATE & JUSTIN

Page Six

February 24, 2008 -- JUST because Kate Hudson hasn't been snapped by the paparazzi with a man by her side recently, it doesn't mean she's alone. Our source says Hudson has been secretly seeing Justin Timberlake for the past year. "Kate is very private and refuses to be seen with him in public," an insider said. "She doesn't want to be humiliated like Cameron Diaz was when he dumped her. But they talk every day on the phone and see each other often." Reps for Hudson and Timberlake denied any romance.

Owen Wilson, Kate Hudson Back Together?

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are back together. According to reports, the two have revived their romance after ending their relationship in May 2007.

The two have reportedly been spending time with each other again. The 39-year-old comedian have been spotted leaving Hudson's home Saturday morning and also later on the same day, Hudson was seen entering the actor's home.

Wilson and 28-year-old Hudson began dating in 2006. They have met on the set of 'You, Me and Dupree,' in which they both starred. Hudson was still married to Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson by the time of the film shooting; they divorced a short while after.

Meanwhile, Wilson, who had attempted suicide in August 2007, is back in public for the first time. He is set to go back to work in the new film 'Marley and Me' opposite Jennifer Aniston. He presented the Best Live Action Short Film at the Oscars on Sunday.

Not This Again

Posted Image

Not this shit again. Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are back at it according to reports. Apparently, Owen was seen leaving Kate's house last week and returned later in the day. The two broke up last May and have been linked to other people since. Let's see....Kate is supposedly dating Justin Timberlake who is supposedly dating Jessica Biel. I think the next natural thing to happen is for Owen and Timberlake to date. Then the slut world of Hollywood can continue to rotate.

I hope Owen has learned his lesson with Kate. She makes him do awful things to himself. Yes, she does. Besides, I doubt it was Owen leaving her house. It was probably Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen and Kate are totally fucking.

Kate Hudson at home nude

The 28-year-old actress says her mother Goldie Hawn and stepfather Kurt Russell brought her up to feel comfortable in her own skin and she finds shedding her clothes liberating.

"My mother and father never gave a big deal about nudity in our house," Hudson said.

"I often walk around naked or just wearing panties."

The 'Almost Famous' star - who has a four-year-old son Ryder with her rocker ex-husband Chris Robinson - also said she has no qualms about stripping on screen.

Hudson told Fabric magazine, "Actors are all supposed to be emotionally naked anyway."

Hudson is not the only star to enjoy baring all when at home.

Recently, Christina Aguilera revealed she and her husband Jordan Bratman spice up their marriage by getting naked every Sunday.

The 27-year-old singer confessed, "We have to be the coziest couple around. We have something called naked Sundays. We just do everything in the house naked. It's important to keep the marriage alive, to spice it up a little."

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson "Hooking Up"

Posted Image

After a suicide attempt last August, Owen Wilson has been given a second chance at life – and, it seems, love.

The actor was seen driving his silver Toyota Prius away from Kate Hudson's Pacific Palisades home on Feb. 23.

Now that Wilson, 39, is healthy again – he presented an award at Sunday's Academy Awards – he and Hudson may be rebuilding their romance, Us Weekly reports in its latest issue, on newsstands now.

"They are hooking up," a Wilson insider told Us. Confirms a Hudson source, "They have definitely been talking, hanging out and, yes, hooking up."

Hudson, 28, broke off her yearlong liaison with her You, Me and Dupree costar last spring after it became clear to her that his partying took priority over their relationship, several sources told Us.

The pair "are at a good place with each other," a pal said.

Lurking on the side may be Justin Timberlake, who is currently dating Jessica Biel. Multiple sources told Us the 27-year-old singer and Hudson have been more than just friends at times.

"It's not constant and very casual," a Hudson insider said.

Reps for both Timberlake and Hudson deny they're hooking up.

Wilson's rep had no comment and a lawyer for Hudson said Us' claims were "false."

For Kate Hudson, so many men ...

NY Daily News

Kate Hudson would need to have three feet if you believe she's been playing footsie with all her rumored beaus.

Her infatuation with Justin Timberlake is such that she has been "texting him nonstop," a source tells me.

Separately, photos show that she is friends again with former beau Owen Wilson. The two have visited at each other's houses a couple of times since the weekend.

Now comes word that Arizona Cardinals quarterback Tim Hasselbeck also caught her eye a little while ago at L.A. nightspot Teddy's. She even showed up two days later on the set of a commercial he was shooting.

"Tim was courteous about meeting her, but he is a very faithful husband," says a pal, who notes that he is married to "The View" personality Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

Kate Talks Fashion and Friendship to Elle UK

After being crowned an official Style Icon earlier this month at the Elle UK Style Awards, Kate Hudson is on the cover of the magazine's April issue. Hot stuff, right? Naturally, Elle UK asked about her thoughts on fashion, but Kate also opened up to them about the unusual relationship she shares with her ex-husband, Chris Robinson, and her desire to wear as little clothing as possible. Sassy, too. Here's more:

On her own personal style: "I love clothes! But I would never put something on just because it's high fashion. . . I like people to have personal style. . . I'm not into the trampy look. I like to mismatch. I like a look that is not too thought out!"

On keeping in shape: "I've always been a dancer. I took ballet from the age of three to 13, then got into jazz dance. Now I have a dance instructor several times a week and I do Pilates."

On showing off her figure: "I plan to wear as little as possible for as long as I can. . . I know I won't have this body forever, she says. and I would like to have another child some day."

On her relationship with Chris: "The other day I told someone my husband was coming over and they said, 'You mean your ex-husband'. I do love my ex. Whatever man I end up with, I'll always love Chris."

On her body image: "If there's one thing I've learnt this year, it's not to think too much about my image. I don't dress for anyone but me and the people I love."

On what she'll be wearing this Spring: "Right now I'm in love with colour! Particularly purple. I just bought a purple Dolce sweater. The other color I love for spring is cobalt blue. And that peachy skin-tone colour."

Kate and Chris seem like super sweet exes, which must make little Ryder happy (and, you know, not that it matters but if she was pregnant he would so get my vote for dad). I also heart cobalt blue. Wonder what Elle UK would have to say about Kate's recent love for baggy is-she-or-isn't-she casual wear?

My vote definitely goes to Owen being the baby daddy now

From People:

Inside Kate & Owen's Hookup

Originally posted Thursday February 28, 2008 02:20 PM EST

Hudson and Wilson

Photo by: Jean Baptiste Lacroix / Wireimage; Jeff Vespa / Wireimage

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson may have split last summer, but the pair reunited – and appeared very cozy – at the Oscars over the weekend.

As PEOPLE reports in its new issue (on newsstands Friday), the pair flirted at Madonna's exclusive post-Oscar party Sunday night. Spotted by an onlooker near the souvenir booth, "There was lots of arm touching, giggling," says the eyewitness. "They were having lots of fun."

Adds another observer: "They were all over each other."

The day before the Oscars, Wilson, 39, and Hudson, 28, met up twice – spending time at each other's homes.

Kate Hudson Through Caring, Puts On A Blanket

Posted Image

We all have those days. You throw on some sweats, and hope no one sees your ass at the convenient store buying chocolate frosted donuts and Kool-Aid and soap opera magazines. That wasn't me!

Here's Kate Hudson in swaddling clothes. She's starring in "Fool's Gold" with Matthew McConaughey, which is a movie none of us should see because if we do, they'll keep making insufferable romantic comedies starring these two dolts. Kate plays some sort of diver in the movie, and says that she wasn't nervous about being in a bikini the whole time because she works out constantly. She says "I work out all the time and I'm not worried about being totally perfect."

I'm sure it helps already being blond and beautiful when you take that blanket off and come out of your depression, Hudson. Seriously, she's going to throw that fleece off and have washboard abs and go frolicking in the sun. She's just torturing us with this dowdy "I just lost the baby" look.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Kate Hudson a Home Wrecker?

Fox News

Rumors have been running rampant in recent weeks that Kate Hudson has been romancing the already-taken Justin Timberlake and her former flame Owen Wilson. But who is she really in love with?

"Herself, totally herself," laughed an insider close to the Hudson camp. "Kate is focusing on herself, her son and her career."

But that doesn't mean she would turn away the right man, and that doesn't count out Wilson…

"Kate is a true romantic and, of course, would love to have somebody special in her life," the source added. "But she is definitely not a home wrecker and would never go out pursuing some

Kate Hudson Loves Her Movie Breasts

Kate Hudson is so impressed with her busty look in posters for her new film Fool's Gold she's hoping to use them to inspire any potential breast enhancement.

The actress' boobs were blown up for the bikini-clad promotional shot with co-star Matthew McConaughey - and she loves the look.

Hudson says, "I wish I had them. If I ever was going to get my boobs done, I'd take this photograph to the doctors. They look great."

Kate Hudson: I Don't Know Who

Katherine Heigl Is

Monday March 3, 2008

27 Dresses, what?

Kate Hudson has no idea who Katherine Heigl is.

"Who is she?" Hudson, whose movie Fool’s Gold opened at No. 1 its first weekend, said in UK Elle. “Oh, that girl in 27 Dresses? I just don’t think about that stuff.”

Heigl’s flicks Knocked Up and 27 Dresses opened at No. 1 earlier this year and Grey's Anatomy is one of the top shows on television. She’s won one Screen Actors Guild award and been nominated for two Golden Globes.

Was the interviewer trying to go for some type of a comparison/competition thing of some kind? Why do they do that with women? :huh:

Edited by WiLdFiRe

I Think I Love Kate Hudson

Posted Image

I usually can't stand Kate Hudson, but she has redeemed herself with me. Kate was recently asked how she feels about being compared to Katherine Heigl. You know, because both are blonde and dumb with the initials K.H.

Kate said, "Who is she? Oh, that girl in 27 Dresses? I just don’t think about that stuff.”

What a bitch! She knows exactly who Katherine Heigl is. That's right, Kate. You tell them. There's only room for one no-talent K.H. in Hollywood.

Here's Katherine Heigl....I mean Kate Hudson....looking knocked up in Miami yesterday.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Baby Or Bloat?

Posted Image

Pregnant or just a little bloat? Yeah, I don't think she's knocked up either. Kate Hudson is just suffering from a little thing called "skinny fat." I suffer from that awful condition too. One time I had skinny fat in a bad way, so my mom told me to stick my ass up and force the farts out. She said that would ease the belly bloat. I didn't want to tell her that sticking my ass up in the air wasn't going to solve my skinny fatness. If that was true, I'd be a fucking twig. My ass is always up....oh forget it....too much information.

Here's Kate in Miami, hopefully getting a tan.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson Back On?

Posted Image Posted Image

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are both in Miami for the film festival being held there and it looks as if the former flames have reconnected. Both have been spotted in the city, Kate zipping around town on her bike and Owen taking a jog along the beach. Even though they seem to be trying to keep the romance low-key, Owen is reportedly staying in the hotel next to Kate's.

The two were first spotted together last week, appearing to rekindle their relationship and a source revealed to Us Weekly, "They have definitely been talking, hanging out and, yes, hooking up." The pair were at Madonna's post-Oscar party, where a witness told People magazine, "They were all over each other."

If this is the case, I sincerely hope they find a way to work it out because it didn't end so well last time.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Definitely Not Pregnant

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kate Hudson showed off her toned and definitely child free body at a Miami area hotel pool. She’s vacationing with her son Ryder and is rumored to have rekindled her romance with Owen Wilson.

With an ass like that do you think Owen’s alter ego “The Butterscotch Stallion” has reappeared?