BobbyD

Kate Hudson

Kate Hudson: Tricked By Owen Wilson!

Star

Owen Wilson is pushing hard for a baby and marriage — and he's telling Kate Hudson exactly what she wants to hear. Should she believe him?

By summer's end, Owen, hopes not only that Kate will be pregnant with his child but that they'll also be married, insiders tell Star in our new issue. "Kate is the one girl who makes Owen want to be a better man," says one source. "He's let her know that he would absolutely love to have a whole bunch of babies with her."

And Kate definitely has babies on the brain. When recently asked about having more kids, Kate has said: "I can't wait to have more. I'm at that place where I'm ready to have another one."

Where is the "trick?" He wants to marry her and have babies. Last I heard she wanted to marry him and have babies. :huh:

On one hand, she makes me realize how sexist I can still be at times because my reaction of her jumping from guy to guy made me think 'what a slut' and yet men do this all the time. Shame on me! :unsure:

But what I really wonder is why she can't seem to spend much time alone with just herself and her son without needing to immediately jump into the next public relationship not to mention with a possibly gay man at that. Makes me go hmmm . . . .

The Awful Truth, 06-09-08:

More news on the sorta-kinda-couple of the mo'. Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong were allegedly caught canoodling, and then some, at Cannes. More so, getting frisky in the bathroom at a posh party to a surprised partygoer’s discovery. Guess Lancey-pants is still enjoying the perks of having risen to the ranks of sports celebrity. And benefit numero uno is banging doable starlets wherever you damn well please.

The Awful Truth, 06-09-08:

More news on the sorta-kinda-couple of the mo'. Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong were allegedly caught canoodling, and then some, at Cannes. More so, getting frisky in the bathroom at a posh party to a surprised partygoer’s discovery. Guess Lancey-pants is still enjoying the perks of having risen to the ranks of sports celebrity. And benefit numero uno is banging doable starlets wherever you damn well please.

Tacky. To say the least.

Kate Hudson on Lance Armstrong Rumors: "Let People Speculate"

Monday June 9, 2008

Kate Hudson didn't deny a romance with Lance Armstrong when she appeared on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday morning to plug her new eco-friendly hair product line with long time stylist David Babaii.

"Are the rumors you're dating Lance Armstrong true?" Seacrest asked.

"I don't discuss my personal life," the Bride Wars star replied.

"My main priority in my life is my son and the number one thing I've learned is to discuss [these] things only causes more problems and more words taken out of context," she said. "Everything is always misconstrued and it's always better to just let people speculate."

Seacrest then turned the tables to Hudson's hairstylist Babaii and asked, "Have you ever done Lance's sideburns?"

"Lance who? I don't know," Babaii quipped.

After the interview, Seacrest remarked, "So if it weren't true, I'd say no. If it were true, I'd say what they just said."

The actress, 29, and the cyclist, 36, have been spotted together since May. On May 17, Hudson and her 4-year-old son Ryder joined Armstong and his three children for dinner in Austin, Texas, where he has a home.

Lance Armstrong Dodges Kate Questions on the The View

Originally posted Tuesday June 17, 2008 02:10 PM EDT

people.com

Kate Hudson wouldn't spill anything about her budding romance with Lance Armstrong to the ladies of The View last week – and the athlete kept his lips sealed when he visited the show as well.

During an appearance Tuesday, Armstrong playfully dodged Barbara Walters's question about his relationship with the actress, saying, "I know you have to ask that question . . . and it's my right not to answer it." Still, he indulged them a little, explaining that he knows why everyone is curious. "When you're happy about something or proud about something, it's natural and human nature to talk about it," Armstrong said, citing an example: "If you don't eat two bags of potato chips everyday, you're proud of it." But when pressed again, he demurred, telling Joy Behar, "No, I'm not going to answer [the question.]

Instead, Armstrong and Hudson are letting their public actions speak volumes. On Sunday the pair took their respective children out for a Father's Day brunch at Frankie's Spuntino in Brooklyn. Earlier in the weekend, they were spotted in Toronto.

– Brian Orloff

Posted Image

After celebrating Father's Day with their families, Kate Hudson and beau Lance Armstrong leave the kids at home Monday for a night out together in New York.

So adding to the hmmm . . . . they're going as public as possible and now he's on The View so what is it he has coming out again? Rather - what is he out to sell? That should give us an idea as to how long this lasts. Then maybe Ryder could actually have some daddy time with his own father and maybe Kate could act like a grown up capable of spending one week without publicly dating.

Posted Image

THEIR LIPS ARE SEALED

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong step out for dinner Tuesday at New York City steakhouse STK. Earlier in the day, the cyclist remained mum when the ladies of The View grilled him about his relationship with the actress. "I know you have to ask that question ... and it's my right not to answer it," he said.

I guess the consensus is that this is a showmance designed to promote something? I'm not disagreeing at all, I was just wondering how much Kate gets paid. Is it per date, or is she on retainer. I'm not calling her a hooker, more like that movie where a nerdy kid pays the most popular girl in school for a couple of dates so he can be popular as well (I forget the name of the movie). This happens so much to certain celebs, that I realized they must be getting paid to do this.

Nice work if you can get it.

Posted Image

THEIR LIPS ARE SEALED

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong step out for dinner Tuesday at New York City steakhouse STK. Earlier in the day, the cyclist remained mum when the ladies of The View grilled him about his relationship with the actress. "I know you have to ask that question ... and it's my right not to answer it," he said.

With her ears, she really really needs to never wear her hair up.

I guess the consensus is that this is a showmance designed to promote something? I'm not disagreeing at all, I was just wondering how much Kate gets paid. Is it per date, or is she on retainer. I'm not calling her a hooker, more like that movie where a nerdy kid pays the most popular girl in school for a couple of dates so he can be popular as well (I forget the name of the movie). This happens so much to certain celebs, that I realized they must be getting paid to do this.

I think you are referring to "Can't Buy Me Love," which starred the one and only Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey, pre-nosejob). Love that movie, love a lot of 80's movies! :wacko:

I think you are referring to "Can't Buy Me Love," which starred the one and only Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey, pre-nosejob). Love that movie, love a lot of 80's movies! :wacko:

Me too!!! :lol:

Funny you mention it; that movie was just on a week or so ago and I hadn't seen it in awhile (well before Grey's.) When I saw Patrick my first thought was "Holy Nose Job Batman!"

Posted Image

GAME, SET, HUG!

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong get in a workout – and a little romance! – during a friendly game of tennis in Brentwood, Calif., on Sunday.

people.com

Lance Armstrong and Kate Hudson have already spent time with each other's kids. On Tuesday, the couple kept their relationship all in the family by hanging out with her mother.

Casually dressed in a gray Nike T-shirt and matching pants, the cycling champ, along with Hudson and her mom, actress Goldie Hawn, met for a late lunch Tuesday afternoon at Ivy at the Shore in Santa Monica, Calif.

The trio, along with an unidentified male, arrived just before 2 p.m. They got some privacy from fellow diners and the throng of paparazzi camped out front by sitting on the patio at the back of the beachside restaurant.

"They looked like they were having a great time and enjoying each other's company," says an onlooker. "Goldie was all smiles. Lance was sitting next to her and they were chatting while Kate was laughing. They were all just really happy."

A tanned Hudson, wearing a long turquoise halter dress, sat on the other side of her beau during the intimate lunch. At the end of the meal, the group left together through the front entrance.

Posted Image

A 'SHORE' THING

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong step out to a beachside lunch – and they have company! The happy couple dined with Hudson's mom, Goldie Hawn, Tuesday at Santa Monica eatery Ivy at the Shore, and the group "looked like they were having a great time," an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong Split

WEDNESDAY JULY 30, 2008

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong called it quits this weekend after a three-month romance that went public when they were spotted in Austin, Texas in mid-May, Usmagazine.com exclusively reports.

"There was no drama or ugliness – They just decided to end things," a source close to the couple tells Us. "There is no hatred, just sadness."

The pair quickly became inseparable with sightings of them in Austin, New York and Los Angeles – though both dodged questions about their relationship.

In the short time they were together, the 29-year-old actress was seen with the 36-year-old cyclist at many of his races and events, including his three-day Lance Armstrong Livestrong Summit in Columbus, Ohio this past weekend.

It was at the conference that Hudson and Armstrong decided to go their separate ways, a source tells Us.

See photos of other stars single this summer.

Each had introduced the other to family. Hudson's mom Goldie Hawn gave what seemed to be her approval at a July 1 lunch at The Ivy at the Shore. Also, Hudson's four-year-old son Ryder went to a Father's Day brunch with Armstrong — and dad Chris Robinson – in June.

A rep for Armstrong had no comment while a rep for Hudson could not be reached.

http://www.usmagazine.com/kate-hudson-and-...strong-break-up

Well, I'm not shocked either, but the reason is...Kate wanted a summer fling, she had one. She's no Jessica Simpson declaring her undying love for every man she dates, telling magazines that this one is her future husband, etc. Kate just does her own thing. I like her for that :wacko: She's a single, consenting adult. So is Lance. No marital scandal a la Sienna Miller. Just two people who look really good playing tennis together, and taking all their kids out for ice cream later.....Kind of like normal divorcees, almost ;)

I'm simply shocked their contract ended er . . . I mean broke up. It's really sad they couldn't extend their contract um. . . try to make it work, but the money being offered was completely unreasonable urm . . . They just grew apart.