BobbyD

Kate Hudson

I think this season has been better than last season - I love the new assistant, Timmy - every scene he's in cracks me up completely!

Has anyone seen the trailer for Nine yet? Does Hudson look any good in it? (scratch that - does it look like she can act in it - I think she looks good most of the time ;) )

Edited by Hoyaheel

i don't think she is that good of an actress. She's one of those by name actresses !! lol Like she got a lot of work because of her name.

Poor Jessica...if she wasn't so attractive she could be in the same category of Meryl Streep. Curse you, Maybelline! :angry:

A-Rod on fire since caught kissing Kate Hudson at Yankee Stadium

BY Michael J. Feeney and Erica Pearson

DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Posted Image

Posted Image

A-Rod may have a new lucky charm.

The Yankee slugger's latest girlfriend, movie star cutie Kate Hudson, loves to cheer him on from the stands - and he's been on top of his game ever since they went public.

His batting average since their first public smooch on July 25 is running almost 25 points higher than his season average. And he's socked two homers in the last three games - including a two-run blast that ended the marathon Friday night/Saturday morning game against the Red Sox.

"It's gotta help him out a little," said baseball fan Mike Grassi, 20, from Long Island. "I would definitely play a lot better if I had her as my girlfriend. Now he's got a beautiful girl and he's hitting home runs again."

"He's got a hot girl on his side," agreed Erik Vesper, 22, a big Yankees backer from South Plainfield, N.J. "It's making up for all of her terrible movies."

The bubbly blond Hudson, 30, has been rooting for Alex Rodriguez all summer, laughing and waving from a front row seat at Yankee Stadium.

The News caught up with Hudson last night at Los Dados restaurant in the Meatpacking District and she declined comment - but smiled - when asked if she's helped A-Rod's game.

The two made their relationship official at the team's family picnic day, cuddling and smooching for the cameras. Ever since, he's been batting .283 - hitting two homers over the weekend and striking out less. He was 1 for 3 in last night's game and his season average is .259.

Rodriguez, 33, told reporters Saturday he feels much "freer" and "liberated" this season, after admitting in February to using steroids in the past.

Over the weekend, Hudson brought mom Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell to root for her new boyfriend. Meeting the parents is a nice-guy turn for A-Rod, who was linked to Madonna and a Vegas stripper before divorcing his wife Cynthia last year.

Hudson also went with the Yankees on their last two road trips, cheering on her man in Tampa Bay and Toronto.

She's gotten none of the bad vibes Jessica Simpson faced from Dallas Cowboys fans, who blamed her for then-boyfriend Tony Romo's poor performance.

The romantic comedy star apparently has made nice with the Yanks' general manager, too - she and Brian Cashman have been spotted walking together through the tunnel under Yankee Stadium after a game.

While some Yankee fans are cheering, Hudson fans are skeptical of the relationship.

"I don't think any girl is going to be his good luck charm, because he's a player," said Jana Prager, 19, from Long Island. "Wasn't he just with Madonna?"

Hudson To Wed?

Kate Hudson has sparked speculation she is set to wed baseball boyfriend Alex Rodriguez, after she was spotted sporting a dazzling diamond on her ring finger.

The actress has been dating the Yankees ace -- nicknamed A-Rod -- since last November, and the pair has been almost inseparable ever since.

And the loved-up couple has started rumors they are planning to walk down the aisle, after Hudson was seen with a diamond band on her wedding finger on Monday night, according to the New York Daily News.

Representatives for both stars were unavailable for comment as WENN went to press.

Hudson To Wed?

Kate Hudson has sparked speculation she is set to wed baseball boyfriend Alex Rodriguez, after she was spotted sporting a dazzling diamond on her ring finger.

The actress has been dating the Yankees ace -- nicknamed A-Rod -- since last November, and the pair has been almost inseparable ever since.

And the loved-up couple has started rumors they are planning to walk down the aisle, after Hudson was seen with a diamond band on her wedding finger on Monday night, according to the New York Daily News.

Representatives for both stars were unavailable for comment as WENN went to press.

This is so crazy, it must be true.

So is she doing this because she likes the press (whether or not the wedding speculation is true), or (just like the popular girl in school) just has to date the most popular guy around, or because she actually likes the guy?

I can see her being the type that has to have what is "in" and popular or who is popular so this time its A Rod. She seems like that type anyway. Judging by the fact she is involved with whoever is having a #1 movie or who is the news at that time. It seems like it.

House Hunter

Kate Hudson went apartment hunting with Ryder, 5, and Alex Rodriguez (not pictured) in New York City Thursday.

I also read an article somewhere this week claiming she was pregnant.

Edited by dixiedoodah

Kate Hudson's Jet Setting Date

Kate Hudson's boyfriend flew thousands of miles to take her out to dinner.

Baseball star Alex Rodriguez - who is nicknamed A-Rod - reportedly jetted from New York to Miami to join the 'Fool's Gold' actress at South Beach's Prime 112 restaurant, before heading back the following day.

A diner said: "We were a bit surprised to see A-Rod, especially as he's got a big Yankees game coming up. He was chatting to Carlos Beltran from the New York Mets, who was also in there and seemed really happy to be with Kate."

Dining with the actress wasn't Alex's only reason to make the long trip.

His ex-wife Cynthia also lives in the city with the couple's two daughters, Natasha, four, and 16-month-old Ella.

It was recently claimed that Kate - who has a five-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson - had not been getting along with Alex's teammates' partners, prompting team officials to step in.

A source said: "The Yankees told the girls to be careful who they spoke to about Kate. They are concerned about the ramifications for the players."

Source contactmusic

Kate Hudson ‘Gets Alex Rodriguez Flirting With Buddhism’

KATE Hudson has got beau Alex Rodriguez flirting with Buddhism, according to reports.

The New York Yankees slugger is apparently keen to make Bride Wars star Hudson — who was raised a Buddhist — happy, so is considering converting to another religion.

“It’s an important part of her life,” a source told the New York Daily News. “And it seems like Alex really just wants to make her happy.”

Kate even brought Buddha prayer beads with her to Alex’s game at the Yankee Stadium last Saturday. She carefully placed them across the railing in front of her seats.

“It was a long strand of brown beads, and she and her friends would pick them up from time to time,” an onlooker said.

It was recently reported that Hudson — who has a son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson — has been pressuring Rodriguez to marry her.

“She brings up the subject almost every day. Kate is ready to marry Alex and have a baby with him,” a source told In Touch Weekly magazine.

“They’re already like a family,” added the source. “They’d love to have more kids in the future.”

Source showbizspy.com

Hudson Cancels Halloween Party Plans For Baseball Beau

KATE HUDSON's romance with baseball star ALEX RODRIGUEZ is getting serious - she has scrapped her annual celebrity Halloween party so she can concentrate all her efforts on cheering her boyfriend on in the World Series.

The slugger will be stepping up to the plate at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Saturday (31Oct09) as his New York Yankees play the Philadelphia Phillies and Hudson would rather cheer her man on than hang out with stars.

A pal tells Life & Style magazine, "Kate looks forward to her Halloween party and always tries to outdo herself, but it wasn’t even a question to do it this year. As much as she would love to invite everyone to her house, Alex is much more important."

And Rodriguez needs all the support his team can get - the Yankees are down one game after losing to the Phillies in New York on Wednesday night (28Oct09). Game Two is in New York on Thursday night (29Oct09).

Source contactmusic

Hudson Lost Weight By Quitting Alcohol

KATE HUDSON shed 20 pounds (nine kilograms) for her new role in new movie EARTHBOUND by giving up alcohol.

The Hollywood actress was forced to slim down to portray a terminally ill woman who falls in love with her doctor.

She found the perfect diet solution in cutting out her favourite boozy beverages, but admits it wasn't easy.

She tells Elle magazine, "I love my glass of wine. I love tequila. To be in New York for two weeks and not have one beverage, I'm not sure I've ever done that!"

Source contactmusic

Kate Hudson 'Tired Of Media Rumours'

Kate Hudson has admitted that she does not understand the media rumours about her relationship with Alex Rodriguez.

The Bride Wars actress, who has been dating New York Yankees star Rodriguez for several months, told Access Hollywood that she is baffled by how negative the tabloids can be.

"I used to feel like maybe I should say something just because," she explained.

"[but] then, it's like being in high school and having somebody say mean things and all of the sudden… you want to go up to them and you want to say, 'Why would you say that about me? Like, that's so not [true], are you crazy?'

"And that's kind of what it feels like, and then you realise, well they are kind of crazy... if you read two different tabloids in one week, there are two different stories."

She added: "I've been pregnant all year. [i've eloped] six times... I'm pregnant, I'm God! It's always something."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Kate Hudson has admitted that she does not understand the media rumours about her relationship with Alex Rodriguez.

The Bride Wars actress, who has been dating New York Yankees star Rodriguez for several months, told Access Hollywood that she is baffled by how negative the tabloids can be.

"[but] then, it's like being in high school and having somebody say mean things and all of the sudden… you want to go up to them and you want to say, 'Why would you say that about me? Like, that's so not [true], are you crazy?'

"And that's kind of what it feels like, and then you realise, well they are kind of crazy... if you read two different tabloids in one week, there are two different stories."

She added: "I've been pregnant all year. [i've eloped] six times... I'm pregnant, I'm God! It's always something."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

I used to hold out hope that this chick had a good head on her shoulders. Instead, she's acting like a junior high girl, fawning all over the bad-boy boyfriend because she thinks she's different. Baby, there are much prettier trophies than you.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

I used to hold out hope that this chick had a good head on her shoulders. Instead, she's acting like a junior high girl, fawning all over the bad-boy boyfriend because she thinks she's different. Baby, there are much prettier trophies than you.

And being the dog that he is, A-Rod will be out there on the prowl sooner rather than later...even if Kate is still around. That particular tiger won't be changing his stripes.

Hudson uncomfortable talking about Rodriguez romance

Kate Hudson blushed as she was quizzed about her romance with baseball star Alex Rodriguez on TV on Wednesday.

The actress was making an appearance on Oprah to promote upcoming movie musical "Nine" when the chat turned to her love life -- and Hudson turned into a giggling wreck.

The star chuckled, "Oh, you're gonna do it to me," and then buried her head in her hands as host Oprah Winfrey flashed a photo of Hudson and her beau kissing, and asked, "So, how did y'all meet?"

The giddy actress responded by saying, "No comment," but Winfrey wouldn't change the topic, asking, "You can't tell me how you met?"

Hudson stumbled over her words, stating, "I don't even know where to begin," prompting Oprah to offer, "At a grocery store, at a party ...?"

The actress finally gave up, "(It was) years ago ... like, randomly."

And when the host asked, "And things are going well?" Hudson replied, "I am very happy."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...x#ixzz0XNc9S4Q8

Kate Hudson: ‘My Mom Raised me to be Happy’

KATE Hudson credits her mom Goldie Hawn for giving her a positive outlook on life.

The Nine actress — who’s currently dating New York Yankees slugger Alex ‘A-Rod’ Rodriguez — says Goldie has always encouraged her to be happy and it has stood her in good stead.

“Something my mum has strived to do for us and that is how we were raised in our family is to be happy — and show it,” Kate said. “To understand what makes you happy in your life is something that we grew up around.

“At the same time if we were sad we were taught to feel it. If you are feeling something, feel it, don’t be afraid of it.”

Hudson, 30, recently insisted she’d never fight over a guy.

“I can’t imagine fighting over a guy,” she said. “I’d rather hang with the ladies! I’d rather be like, ‘Okay, whatever! So do you guys want to go to lunch?’ That would be me.”

Source showbizspy.com

Kate Hudson & Alex Rodriguez Split?

December 14th, 2009 2:16 pm / Author: Mary Beth Quirk

58087652Is it all over between Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez? HollywoodLife.com says so, citing sources who say A-Rod was partying it up with the ladies in Miami all weekend while Kate was in NYC promoting Nine. The Yankee slugger supposedly played the field at Wall Lounge in the W Hotel Friday night “with two women,” the source says, adding, “He was acting VERY single, and Kate Hudson was definitely not there.”

The source also said, “Kate and A-Rod broke up.”

Meanwhile, Kate was dining out with friends at Prime Meats in Brooklyn and seemed happy enough.

Then on Saturday, A-Rod showed up at the Armani Exchange “Cool Shades of Style” dinner at the Solarium above the Delano Hotel in Miami, once again flying solo.

Hollywood Life says the couples’ reps haven’t responded yet, but that their sources are adamant that the split happened, saying, “They are totally over.”

Kate Hudson, Alex Rodriguez reportedly split

Couple appeared happy at actress’s film premiere earlier this month

Actress Kate Hudson and Yankee star Alex Rodriguez have reportedly split.

By Courtney Hazlett

msnbc.com

Kate Hudson and Yankee Alex Rodriguez have reportedly split, according to Gossipcop.com.

There’s no official confirmation coming from either Hudson or A-Rod, but this comes as little surprise, since they never confirmed they were dating in the first place. However, the couple was seen together in public frequently, and Hudson spent the better part of the summer at Rodriguez’s Yankees games at home and on the road.

The two appeared to have a spat the night the Yankees won the World Series: Hudson was seen leaving a celebration at New York nightclub 1OAK in a huff.

Last Thursday, Hudson appeared on “Late Show With David Letterman” and giggled her way through a series of questions about the baseball star. The couple appeared in good spirits together at Hudson’s premiere for her new film, “Nine,” on Dec. 4 in London.

The news of the breakup took a mutual friend of the couple by surprise. “Wow, they were happy a week ago,” she said.

© 2009 msnbc.com Reprints