leaivory

Rihanna

Anyone who has just spent the last two weeks in Hawaii tweeting almost-naked body shots of themselves should not have a tat that says "thug", I don't care who you say you're "honoring". :rolleyes: This girl bugs the crap out of me, can you tell?? :D

Posted Image

people.com

Rihanna has always been fond of tattoos, and her new one sure sends a message.

Newly emblazoned across her knuckles is the phrase "Thug Life," as seen in a photo the singer, 23, posted to Twitter. It's apparently an homage to Tupac Shakur, who had the same phrase tattooed across his stomach.

And indeed, Rihanna has mentioned Tupac in a series of occasionally obscene Twitter posts over the past day – many of them in response to fans' outrage that she would identify with thug culture.

Move over, I'm hopping on the Rhianna Bugs Me train too. And I must admit I'm rather perturbed she's wearing a John Lennon t-shirt. I challenge her to sing one of his songs from beginning to end. She should have left off the "T" and "H" and just had "Ug" tattooed on herself instead.

Move over, I'm hopping on the Rhianna Bugs Me train too. And I must admit I'm rather perturbed she's wearing a John Lennon t-shirt. I challenge her to sing one of his songs from beginning to end.

She should have left off the "T" and "H" and just had "Ug" tattooed on herself instead.

Move over, I'm hopping on the Rhianna Bugs Me train too. And I must admit I'm rather perturbed she's wearing a John Lennon t-shirt. I challenge her to sing one of his songs from beginning to end.

She should have left off the "T" and "H" and just had "Ug" tattooed on herself instead.

:4biggrin:

Posted Image

I almost wore this same outfit last week :D

That made me laugh so hard I had to come out of my perennial lurker status :hellowave:

Rihanna Drops Chris Brown

You Finally Crossed the Line

TMZ

It seems Rihanna has finally had enough of Chris Brown ... the singer has "unfollowed" her ex-boyfriend on Twitter after he released a new diss track that appears to be aimed at her.

The song in question is a remix of Kanye's TheraFlu -- in which Brown freestyles the verse, "Don't f*ck with my old bitches ... like a bad fur ... every industry n*gga done had her."

He continues, "Trick or treat like a pumpkin ... just to smash her."

Hours after Brown released the track last night, Rihanna stopped following Brown on Twitter -- a HUGE move -- and one that's leading many to assume Rihanna believes the verse is about her.

A short time later, Brown unfollowed Rihanna.

We reached out to Rihanna's rep -- so far, no comment.

Looks like the little secret relationship theory of mine imploded :D

Why does this guy get a pass?? I was so angry to see him on Dancing With the Stars last Tuesday night. Luckily I had it recorded and I could fast forward. Very disgusting.

Why does this guy get a pass?? I was so angry to see him on Dancing With the Stars last Tuesday night. Luckily I had it recorded and I could fast forward. Very disgusting.

Not to cause too much controversy, but I wonder how much race is a factor. Could you imagine how outraged people would be if it was, for example, Taylor Swift instead of Rihanna. So many people (rightly) criticized Kanye for butting in during her acceptance speech, but you do not hear nearly the outrage against the jacka$$ that is Chris Brown.

You think? We certainly didn't give him a pass here. Ted didn't. Lainey didn't.

Record company did because he makes money. Stupid ass fans did because.....stupid ass fans..........

I think the ones that gave him the pass are those that can make money off him. And while Kanye made an ass of himself on broadcast TV for the entire world to see, what Chris did was not seen by the general public (nor did Kanye beat the crap out of his girlfriend, apples and oranges events). If Rihanna had spoken out about what he had done instead of keeping it on the down low, we may have had a different reaction from the public. Unfortunately, most victims of domestic violence consider it THEIR shameful secret, when in fact it's the attacker's shame.

Years ago in college I had a stalker problem (no violence, just stalking). I sang like a bird. People were shocked, said they were proud of me for not being embarrassed. My response was always the same. "I have nothing to be embarrassed about, he does. And I talk about it to keep him from doing this to someone else next." Unfortunately, Rihanna didn't make the same choice. I don't think this has anything to do with race, and everything to do with the fact that people sweep domestic violence under the rug all the time.

*stepping off soap box now * :D

Looks like the little secret relationship theory of mine imploded :D

Rihanna

I STILL LOVE Chris Brown

TMZ

Rihanna did not mince words talking to Oprah about Chris Brown ... saying very simply, "I still love him."

As part of tonight's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," O asked RiRi where her relationship with Chris stands today, nearly three years after his brutal attack on her.

Rihanna explained, "We're very, very close friends. We built a trust again and that's it. We love each other and we probably always will."

RiRi says the two are just friends now and they are in no way back together ... though she did admit, "I think he was the love of my life."

Let's hope not.

Oops, they must have kissed and made up. :vomit2:

God we're stupid when we're young.

and sometimes when we're older too :rolleyes:

[i know, there's a huge psychology involved in abusive relationships. It still pisses me off]

Posted Image

Rihanna & Chris Brown Share a Celebratory Smooch at the VMAs

By Alison Schwartz

09/07/2012 at 11:50 AM EDT

people.com

By the end of the night Thursday, Rihanna emerged as the big winner, taking home the most-coveted prize at the MTV Video Music Awards: the Moonman for video of the year.

Among those congratulating her: ex Chris Brown, who greeted the star – with a kiss.

The former couple were photographed sharing a smooch as the singer returned to her seat after accepting honors for "We Found Love," which features the chorus about experiencing romance "in a hopeless place."

Their friendly display at L.A.'s Staples Center comes after Rihanna's recent revelation that she still has feelings for Brown, 23, whose relationship with the singer, 24, was marked by a domestic violence drama that unfolded in headlines more than three years ago.

"I truly love him," she told Oprah last month during an emotional interview, in which she confirmed that they had reconnected in St. Tropez earlier in the year. "And the main thing for me is that he is at peace. I'm not at peace if he is unhappy or he is still lonely. I care."

Brown also earned honors at the ceremony in the categories of best male video and best choreography.

Chris Brown and Rihanna Caught Making Out at NYC Club :BangHead:

by Brett Malec and Baker Machado

Eonline.com

Is Rihanna giving Chris Brown a second chance—or did she just share a fleeting romantic moment with her ex?

Just one week after the 23-year-old "Run It!" singer appeared to cozy up with Nicole Scherzinger, Brown got hot and heavy with his former girlfriend while partying at NYC hot spot Griffin.

Here's what went down during the one-time couple's late night rendezvous.

Brown, joined by pal Bow Wow, arrived at the club first and settled into his own table, E! News confirms. Rihanna arrived later, and sat at a separate table from her ex.

"She knew he was there," a source tells us.

At one point during the night, Brown climbed over his table to join Rihanna at hers. She then proceeded to take off his shirt before they began dancing and making out, according to an eyewitness at the club.

Following their PDA dance session, Brown left the club just before 4 a.m., with Rihanna hitting the road about five minutes later.

Reps for Brown, 23, and Rihanna, 24, did not immediately comment.

Brown is still on probation for his infamous beatdown of Rihanna in 2009. They have remained close, however, exchanging birthday tweets in recent months and even sharing a friendly peck during last month's MTV Video Music Awards.

While Brown's model girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, was noticeably absent, other celebs that were also at the club last night, not with Brown and Rihanna, included Dave Chappelle, Tyson Beckford and Chris Rock.

Eyewitness Yair Devia claims he saw the duo leaving the Gansevoort Hotel together today at around 5:50 p.m. The alleged couple tricked the awaiting paparazzi by putting cones and caution tape in front of the hotel as they snuck out of the side door.

Brown, dressed in a "hoodie, jeans and sneakers" entered the SUV first followed by Rihanna in "skinny jeans, kitten heels, a black jacket and shades," and drove away together.

Now we want to hear from you. Is this a good idea for Ri-Ri? Are you happy they're back together? Sound off in the comments.

(Originally published Oct. 2 2012, at 2:19 p.m. PT)

Chris Brown & Rihanna Get Physical Go Public

TMZ

Chris Brown and Rihanna are barely trying to hide it anymore -- getting up close and personal at a NYC nightclub late Monday night ... then carousing at Rihanna's hotel for hours.

Chris and Rihanna hit up Griffin nightclub in the Meatpacking District -- we're told they arrived 5 minutes apart, and quickly ended up at the same table. Sources inside the club say the two were all over each other, and even disappeared together in a bathroom for 20 minutes.

People inside the club say the duo were kissing and hugging out in the open.

The two left the club separately -- but hours later, Chris was spotted leaving the Gansevoort Hotel, where Rihanna was staying.

By the way, Tuesday afternoon, Chris' clueless GF Karrueche tweeted that Chris sent her roses, a teddy bear and chocolates -- maybe a lame, "I'm sorry."

Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran Split

Celebrity News October 4, 2012 AT 11:50AM By Justin Ravitz

US Mag

"I have decided to be single to focus on my career," Brown tells Us Weekly. "I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/n...0#ixzz28LlCKPic

:vomit2:

Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

TMZ

Chris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz28RYPGsz9

:rolleyes:

Oh no! Rihanna and Chris Brown might have gotten engaged in Hawaii on her 25th birthday. I think this feeds into our suspicion that they have been dating all along. This makes me sad.

I don't know how to add pictures, but here is the link:

Engagement

:rolleyes: She should take a good long look at Whitney Houston's life. I don't think she has a very bright future with her life choices.

HAHA - sorry, I know her situation isn't funny, but your comment made me think of the Sassy Gay Friend, which Rihanna seems to need a good dose of. "Look at your life. Look at your choices."

If you haven't already seen it, check out this one (it's the best, in my opinion):

Edited by fykeylicious