leaivory

Rihanna

Posted Image

Rihanna

Thongin' Out in Risque Instagram Pic

TMZ

Rihanna got a new pair of thigh-high boots yesterday ... and to celebrate, she took a photo of herself wearing them ... and a g-string.

RiRi instagrammed the pic ... along with the following message: "Gotcha bitch tip toeing on my marble flo'!!! Sick ass custom Prada boots! Miuccia you RULE!!! Thank you."

No, Rihanna ... thank YOU.

Way to be taken seriously Rihanna.... :rolleyes:

Chris Brown

EXPLODES ON VALET

Over $10 Service Charge

Chris Brown turned his anger issues on a valet parker at a bowling alley in L.A. last night ... cussing at the guy over the $10 service charge ... and TMZ caught the whole thing on tape.

It all went down at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City ... where CB had been attending a charity event with his posse.

But when Chris went to get his car from the valet, the guy working the parking lot asked for the $10 charge ... and Chris got PISSED.

After the valet made it clear he couldn't release the car without the cash ... the singer and his posse surrounded the guy ... and at one point you can hear Chris say, "F*ck ten dollars."

Sources at the scene tell us Brown was angry because he was only at the event for 30 minutes and felt like he was getting ripped off by the valet.

As tensions grew, someone in Chris' posse can be heard saying. "We got the money ... don't worry about it."

But Chris DID worry about it ... and in a threatening manner, told the valet, "We gonna turn this whole thing on out."

A short time later, Brown shouted a last insult at the valet ... it sounded like he said, "Funk ass ten dollars" ... before walking away with his posse.

Brown ultimately got his keys and drove off -- it's unclear if he ever paid the $10 fee.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2MscPre3Y

Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

She is so trashy and gross now. What is sad is that she is so beautiful and talented. It doesn't have to be this way.

Edited by Silliness

They never broke up.

And she is allegedly heavily abusing sex, drugs and alcohol - Lohan style.

While she's beautiful, her talent is disputable..

After I saw your post, I started researching and it seems she posts pictures of herself smoking joints so at least some of the drug use is confirmed. Sounds like you know that she is into much harder stuff than pot. She also posts very foul and cruel language on her twitter. Sometimes she even is rude to her fans. For example:

"She is going to end like Whitney if she keep doing drugs like she's doing right now [sic]" wrote the fan this week.

A comment not 'well recieved' by Ri, who replied: "yea cuz Whitney overdosed on a joint!! Fuck outta here u weak bitch!!".

http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/cele...calls-fan-weak-

I guess I have not been paying attention but I thought she had a mostly clean public image. I didn't realize that she has been working diligently to undermine that image. Does she not have a publicist or manager to keep this in check? I am no psychic but it doesn't take one to foretell that if she keeps this up there is a backlash that is coming her way. She got a lot of sympathy from the beating and she has been acting out in a very crude and vulgar way since then. At some point, people aren't going to think it is funny anymore.

I just hope somebody will come into her life soon that can get her some help. It is really sad.

They never broke up.

Completely agree with you Sanlee.

Yeah, there was a shooting up blind a few months ago we thought was her? Many (including me!) were shocked by that - I think it was the first time I'd heard the allegations of harder drug use.

They never broke up.

Completely agree with you Sanlee.

Me three. She needs to clean up her act and dump Chris Brown, but she doesn't want to do either one.

Trashy.

Rihanna stunned customers at a racy bar when she groped patrons while wearing a raunchy outfit.

The 'S&M' singer was reportedly spotted in a leather policewoman's costume at the "Bovine Sex Club," in Toronto, Canada.

A source told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: ''Rihanna was definitely on the prowl for a wild time.

''Even her bodyguards were stunned when she approached men and women and started patting them down provocatively.''

'Some, who were standing there with their partners, seemed a bit embarrassed and one barmaid told her "don't touch."

"But others just seemed to lap it up.''

The 25-year-old star was at the venue taking a break from her 'Diamonds' world tour, and she was apparently flirting with male and female customers.

The insider added: ''Rihanna told one good-looking young couple they were her 'prisoners' and started dirty dancing with them both.

'Then she ran her hands up and down their legs-and elsewhere.''

Source: panachereport.com

RIHANNA

BURNING UP

After Chris Brown Split

EXCLUSIVERihanna's gone up in smoke after calling it quits with Chris Brown ... ripping a fat blunt inside a Hollywood nightclub early Monday morning ... and TMZ has the pic.

Sources inside Greystone Manor nightclub tell us, Rihanna arrived around 1am with her assistant and security guard ... and pretty much kept to herself. She left an hour or so later.

As we reported, Rihanna and Chris Brown are officially broken up ... but our sources say it's nothing new for the on-again-off-again couple. We're told they'll be back together in no time.

You might call it a chronic problem.

Source:TMZ

Page Six had an item today about Chris Brown out with some hot waitress....

Any bets on whether they'll stay broken up this time?

Page Six had an item today about Chris Brown out with some hot waitress....

Any bets on whether they'll stay broken up this time?

No - they'll be back together next week!

On Sunday night, Rihanna and Chris Martin (Coldplay) had dinner in Santa Monica at Giorgio Baldi.

Rihanna takes out the trash in diamonds and heels for Harper’s Bazaar

August 4, 2020 | 11:29am

rihanna-harpers-bazaar-september-2020-1.

Okay, taking out the trash photo made me laugh.  I guess we find anyway to glam up during COVID :D
  • Like 1

This was like a whole thing a few weeks into the pandemic. There were tons of photos of people glammed you to take out the trash. It feels like that was 20 years ago. 

Blind Item #9

Ent. Lawyer

Is it as bad as the most recent "song" from the permanent A list "singer." No, it is not. However, there is only so much magic that can be done to a voice and the foreign born permanent A list singer is going to have to come to terms with it. She can't be releasing songs like the one being released tomorrow. It isn't good and I am her biggest fan. It was OK to just be rich and run your company and have everyone enjoy your legacy.

Posted by ent lawyer

Rihanna Leads The 'Black Panther: Wakanda Forever' Soundtrack With New Original Song “Lift Me Up”

Co-written by Tems, Ludwig Göransson, Rihanna and Ryan Coogler “Lift Me Up” arrives October 28

https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/rihanna-leads-the-black-panther-wakanda-forever-soundtrack-with-new-original-song-lift-me-up

OK, I'll be listening to the song when it comes out tomorrow just because of the BI.

Did I miss something happening to her that would make a change in her voice? Illness or something? I kind of don’t get where the BI is coming from.

Rumors have been around for several years that she blew out her vocal cords after years of drug benders.

• Sad 1

Got it. But rereading the blind, it seems like there are actually two people in it, right? The recent song release by a “singer” and then the new one that’s not that bad, but still bad. So Rihanna is the second one. Who is the first? 

5 hours ago, dixiedoodah said:

Got it. But rereading the blind, it seems like there are actually two people in it, right? The recent song release by a “singer” and then the new one that’s not that bad, but still bad. So Rihanna is the second one. Who is the first? 

I read this to only be about Rihanna.   "Singer" is a dig at her vocal abilities - or lack thereof.  She's been criticized for being a weak/bad/heavily autotuned singer since the "Umbrella" days.  Fakey's apparently come around to this line of thought as it applies to her newest release.

I can read it as about one person or two. Because, as usual, Fakey is a TERRIBLE writer.

What other permanent A list (american born "permanent A list"- vs "foreign born permanent A list) has a new song out? Britney (I wouldn't consider her permanent a list for her voice, but probably celeb level)?

Is Rihanna pregnant again or is she the first celebrity to actually look like she has an infant?

I kind of hope she’s just like, nope. This is what it actually looks like when most women have a kid. But then again… maybe she is?

Edited by dixiedoodah