leaivory

Rihanna

BURGER OFF, RIH!

Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

Posted Image

ALL the talk of Rihanna being the "new Beyonce" has clearly gone to her head.

The R&B starlet began throwing her weight around at Nottingham's Oceana club after playing the city's Hallam FM Arena on Monday. Like a true diva, Rihanna demanded the VIP section be cleared, champagne on the house, and burgers all round. When staff politely pointed out that they weren't a fast-food joint, the stroppy 18-year-old - whose hits include Pon De Replay and SOS - ordered her flunkies to get a takeout.

Oceana's deputy manager Barry James tells us: "Rihanna was an absolute nightmare, she was being a right diva. "She turned up unexpectedly and her management ordered us to clear the entire VIP section. They wouldn't let anybody within about five foot of her.

"Then she demanded burgers for all 17 of her entourage and when we explained we weren't a burger bar she sent someone out to McDonald's.

"Rihanna and her people also expected free Dom Perignon champagne and vodka all night. In the end we had to ask them to leave if they weren't going to buy any drinks at all - at which point they dipped in their pockets.

"We wouldn't have minded if she hadn't been such a nightmare."

It'll be the club sending out an SOS if you venture back there, love!

Edited by leaivory

panachereport.com

R&B beauty Rihanna has defended the speedy release of her latest album, as she prepares for her third LP in two years to hit shelves.

The singer insists record label bosses at Def Jam are so sure of her talent, they will continue to bombard the charts with her singles and albums. She says, "It's a nonstop pace, very speedily, and Def Jam does not play, that's all I can tell you. "We just keep going and going - it's fun, we make sure that we have fun while we do it. "My sound has changed. It's a lot edgier than the rest of the stuff that anyone has heard from me before. I'm singing about different things, it's a lot sexier." Her third untitled album comes out in June (07). Def Jam President Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter says, "It shows such growth for her as an artist. If you listen to the lyrics to that song, you know the depth and how far she's come." In

Related News: Rihanna has grown bored of rumours linking her to her record label boss Jay-Z, insisting she ignores the reports.

Rihanna's close friendship with Carter-head of Def Jam Records-sparked speculation the couple were having an affair behind Beyonce's back. However, the pair have always insisted their relationship is strictly platonic. She says, "At first I was like, 'Ha ha, it's funny.' Now I just ignore it and I'm numb to it. You cannot stop people from saying what they want to say."

Beyonce Ain't in the Mood to Ring the Alarm

Filed under: Beyonce , Gossip

Posted Image

I'm Not Obsessed says that a little birdie spilled that B. has no intention of sharing the spotlight at the MTV Movie Awards with a certain young pop star from Barbados.

An industry source just called and told me that Beyonce is threatening not to show at this year's MTV Movie Awards because Rihanna is scheduled to appear as well. I guess there is some truth to the Rihanna-Jay Z romance after all.

I'd like to imagine a confrontation between Beyonce and Rihanna at the awards starting off with B. saying, "That's it, bitch. You're out of the band." And Rihanna goes, "What band? Are you talking about Destiny's..." And then Beyonce grabs Rihanna's umbrella and hits her with it and saying, "Oh, just shut up! I'LL BE DAMNED IF I SEE ANOTHER CHICK ON HIS ARM!"

...and scene.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

More Beyonce and Her Flowing Hair After the Jump

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/25/beyonc...g_the_alarm.php

Rihanna’s Childhood Struggles

June 15th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

What an interview! Rihanna confessed to watching her father struggle with a crack addiction as a young child. Thankfully, he quit that horrible habit for the sake of his family. Now, her life has made a turn for the better and has future plans of beginning a swimsuit or clothing line. Either way, this girl has a huge future ahead of her.

On her family:

“I knew that my mom and dad would argue when there was foil paper with an ashtray. He would just go into the bathroom all the time. I didn’t know what it was. But he knew that to get closer to his kids he had to cut that out. And he did.

“My mom raised me to be a child and know my place but also to think like a woman. She never held back from me in terms of being too young to know certain things, so I am very mature for my age. In this business you have to work with the things that get thrown your way — the good, the bad and the ugly. “My family keeps my feet on the ground so I don’t get too ahead of myself.”

On her life philosophy:

“Believe in yourself. A dream is but a dream. But if you want it to come true you really have to fight and pursue. I had no intention of being an entertainer only in Barbados. I always looked to the big picture. I pursued my dream and it came true.”

On her passion to sing:

“Growing up, I always sang. But no one was pushing me to do it. It was something that I wanted to do. So I developed a passion for it, fell in love with music and developed my own style.”/p>

On future plans:

“I would like to probably start some companies like a make-up company, a clothing line or maybe a swimsuit line.”

I'm Not Obsessed

Okay, I feel bad for her sucky childhood but she still looks like a man. An ugly man.

The rest - more Papa Knowles PR manipulation bullshit. Oh, poor little Beyonce - a hussy's trying to steal her main gay man! She should try to hook up with Ken Paves, her hair won't get any better but it won't get any worse, either.

Rihanna rocks my world

I am soooooooooooooooooo glad to have a break from drawing Paris. I feel like I've been in heiress detox all day. I drank three cups of green tea, didn't read any blogs, and plugged my ears when I heard her name mentioned on CNN. As part of my recovery today, I thought it would be nice to create a pretty painting of a celebrity I like.

I am intrigued by the Barbados songstress Rihanna. She looks so perfect, like she was created in photoshop. I like her songs, I like her videos, and from interviews I've seen, I like her. I appreciate that somehow, miraculously, there can be a pop star whose exposed crotch I haven't seen, isn't in rehab, isn't getting in fights with other stars, and who isn't in prison. Amazing.

Posted Image Posted Image

I did the above painting with watercolor, gouache, ink, and colored pencil on paper. Shades of pinks and purple in the background courtesy of photoshop. Thanks photoshop.

One wasn't enough. The next image is in honor of her chart topping single, Umbrella.

http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.com/

Even Aliens Love Planet Earth

Posted Image

It's Live Earth all day today in like a million cities or something. The aliens were represented with the hottest alien of them all, Rihanna. She took the stage at Live Earth Tokyo and of course melted the hearts of everyone. Nobody wears a catsuit like this chick. I looked for camel, but didn't see any. Aliens don't have camel!

Above is RiRi with Japanese pop star Kumi Koda. Rihanna is 5'8" which means Kumi is like 2 feet tall.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Rihanna Almost Makes History

Posted Image

Rihanna's "Umbrella" has just entered its 9th week as the #1 song in the UK and is very close to shattering records. You all know how much I love this alien, but if I hear "ella ella ella" one more time I'm going to fuck someone in the ass with an umbrella. I swear...it's almost worse than the damn Macarena song.

She's still a gorgeous creature. Here she is in August's Paper Magazine. I'm not sure who styled this shit, but I wouldn't be surprised if these outfits were previously worn by the Flavor of Love girls.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The Black Madonna

Posted Image

Alien hotness, Rihanna, said that she wants to be the "black Madonna" and while she was making her latest album she made sure that the songs were Madonna-like.

She said, "I want to be the black Madonna. Any artist could have done the music which appeared on her first two albums but her latest songs were ones only a certain artist could do."

Why can't she just be Rihanna? Who the hell would want to be the black Madonna anyway? Saggy tits and veiny hands?! No thank you!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

MediaTakeOut.com has learned that R&B singer Rihanna made a startling admission in this months issue of Vibe Vixen magazine. During the interview, she claimed that "every" attractive man that she runs into nowadays is White.

Here are her exact words:

"I wouldn't have wanted to date White guys before, but they're killing it right now - Justin Timberlake, Orlando Bloom, Paul Walker ... Every hot guy I see is White."

We really hope she's just exaggerating.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/8777/rih... yfriend.html

Can That Song Go Away Now?!

Posted Image

Rihanna has officially shattered records in the UK with the longest running #1 single for the past decade. Rihanna's "Umbrella" celebrated its 10th week at the top spot. The last long-ass #1 single was in 1994 by the group Wet Wet Wet. Whoever they are.

OK...can that song go the hell away now? I love me some Rihanna, but that song is eating my brains alive. It needs to retire already! Ella Ella Ella Ella...FUCK! Now I'm going to have it in my head all day!

Above is Rihanna at the welcome party for Posh & Becks. Who the hell didn't go to that damn party!?

Rihanna has vowed her ten-date UK tour in December is "gonna be awesome" and said that she is looking forward to playing for her British fans again. "I love coming to the UK to perform," she told the Press Association news agency, adding that she was planning a "rock star show", beginning with her first concert in Manchester on December 6th and ending in Cardiff on December 19th.

The singer, a protege of rap legend Jay-Z, had another reason to be excited last night as she was named as a contender for the best international artist gong at this year's Mobo awards. Looking glamorous despite the cast on her right foot, the result of breaking her toe while on holiday, the singer said she was thrilled with the nomination.

"I had to come out and support you know, I love coming to the Mobo Awards," she added. "Umbrella," the first single from her second album, "Good Girl Gone Bad," stayed at number one in the UK charts for ten weeks earlier this summer, becoming the longest running song to hold on to the top spot since 1994.

In Related News: R&B star Rihanna refuses to be content with just taking the music world by storm - she has big plans for the Rihanna brand. The Umbrella hitmaker admits she is never satisfied with what she already has, but is excited about mapping out her future - which included her umbrella-branding deal with Totes. Speaking at the Mobo Nominations Launch on Wednesday in London, she says, "I'm never satisfied, never comfortable (with my career). I'm very ambitious. There's always more that I can do. "I wanna do movies, I wanna open my own businesses, you know that kind of stuff. The umbrella range is going phenomenally."

Source: Panachereport

Noooo RiRi Nooooo!!!

The Alien Princess and the Queen of the VMAs, Rihanna, denied that she was dating Shia LaDouche last night. But....MediaTakeOut reports that she went home with Justin Timberfuck at the end of the night.

A source said, "Justin and Rihanna were hanging out and [talking] for a while. Then they both got up all nonchalant and left together ... It was crazy because Jessica [biel] was there and she was looking all over for [Justin] ... Poor girl."

I'm going to choose to not believe this. RiRi wouldn't mess with that doofus. He's soo....dorky and not cute dorky, just straight-up dorky.

I can't blame JT for wanting to tap that though. He probably got sick of being manhandled by She-Hulk Biel.

Posted Image

don't know who this is, really, except that they kept showing her "laughing" at Britney at the MTV awards. For the record, she didn't appear to be laughing at Britney, it looked to me like she and her friend were giggling about the fact that one of the stripper poles from the ceiling came down within inches of their heads at the table. Just thought someone should chime in on this.

Rihanna Backs Britney

http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/

Rihanna is telling media to leave Britney Spears alone. She says that Britney has a lot going on in her family life right now and hasn’t performed much the past few years. Rihanna says,

“You can’t judge her performance without knowing what was going on with her personally. She had so much pressure for that one performance. I’m telling you, it’s not easy being on that stage. I performed for a minute and a half, and I was extremely nervous. To have the amount of pressure that Britney had? I don’t know what I would’ve done. She did her best, so leave her alone.”

Of course Rihanna is going to support Britney. She hit the jackpot after Britney turned down ‘Umbrella’. Heh.

Say It Ain't So!

Posted Image

Why do hot chicks keeping smacking lips with that potato face?!

Rihanna and Josh Hartnett were spotted making out at the Pink Elephant in NYC last night according to UsWeekly.

The two were also on TRL together yesterday. Apparently they were drinking Dom Perignon and Pink vodka throughout the night. Fancy and yet kind of sickening. She probably ralphed all over his mouth by the end of the night.

He's 29 and she's 19. I hope that this was just a suck 'em and leave 'em kind of thing. Ri Ri can do much...much...much better than Josh Harnett. I mean, it's Josh Hartnett!!!