leaivory

Rihanna

Rihanna Confirms Hartnett Romance

R&B beauty Rihanna has confirmed she is dating Hollywood actor Josh Hartnett, insisting he is "really sweet."

The "Umbrella" hitmaker sparked rumors she was dating Hartnett after a photo emerged of the couple at the New York club Pink Elephant.

And now Rihanna has confirmed the relationship.

According to Britain's the Sun, she says, "I've fallen for him big time. I would be lying if I (said) we were not more than just friends.

"He is so hot and he is really sweet to me. When we hang out it feels right -- even though it's still pretty new."

Posted Image[/font][/color]

Damn...Ri-Ri's head is shaped like a light bulb...don't know if that's her head or if she has an idea. :D

Rihanna = Lesbian

Posted Image

Although Rihanna recenttly confirmed that she’s dating actor Josh Hartnett, this photo here suggests she might like boobs. I have verified through several credible sources that Josh Hartnett does not, in fact, have boobs. Nor does he have a similarly massive forehead or drawn-on angry eyebrows. It was also noted that he would never wear that shade of yellow because he’s a winter. So based on this collaborative research, I’m 78% sure that Josh Hartnett might actually be a gay. They don’t call me “The Encyclopedia Brown of the Gossip World”* for nothin’!

yeeeah.com

Rihanna: Raunchy & Rebellious

19 year-old R&B diva Rihanna is gracing the November issue of Britain’s YOU magazine. In the magazine she talks about her crack addict father, Justin Timberlake, her new image and her childhood dreams:

Rihanna on her father, a former crack addict: “I had seen the marijuana and cocaine around him but I didn’t know what it was. I just knew that my mum didn’t like it, and they were always fighting about it. My mother was a very strong woman and tried to shelter us from as much as she could. But she was working, and he was at home, so there was only so much that she could hide from us. He’s OK, he’s drug-free now. He got over it a while ago because my mother wouldn’t let us go and see him otherwise. So he gave it up for us.”

Rihanna on working with Justin Timberlake: “I was so starstruck at being in the same room as him.”

Rihanna on her good-girl-gone-bad image: “I felt I was embarking on a whole new image, a whole new journey. I wanted to differentiate myself from the past. I have come into my own and I know what I’m doing now. I’ve called the new album Good Girl Gone Bad because I was determined to do it my way, I was sick of listening to what everyone else wanted. This is the way I like to look and sound, so I became very rebellious – that’s the attitude of the entire project. And some older people there, who tend to be very judgmental, are not pleased with my new image. But I’m not bad in a godless way”

Rihanna on drugs: “I don’t want those problems. Even they didn’t want that to happen to them, and it’s a very sad situation. Outside the business, it’s easy to criticise them. It’s not hard for that kind of problem to happen, but you have to have good people around you to make sure it doesn’t. Artists work so hard and the people around them keep pushing, forgetting they’re human. And in turn the artist also forgets she’s human and stops caring – and that’s when you get lonely. If you travel the world and start to zone out in your hotel room, you turn to different things for comfort”

Rihanna on her free time: “I live on my own in LA and at first my mother was a little concerned because she gets worried about my health. When I’m not working, I love just lying on my patio, listening to the breeze. It reminds me of the Caribbean. I’m travelling so much, but there’s nowhere like home. Sometimes I get so lonely, and it’s frustrating. Most of the time I’m in a different time zone to everyone else when I call them up – but then I’m a citizen of the world now.”

Rihanna on her childhood dreams: “To have recorded Umbrella, which became such a huge hit, and to make three albums in under two years – I had none of this in my dreams when I was a child. All I wanted to do was to make music all over the world.”

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rihanna's bust great at Bambis

Posted Image

The stunning R&B singer's combination of leopard print and cleavage reminded me of Corrie's BET LYNCH, thankfully Rihanna pulled it off with class.

And she wasn't the only one wowing the crowds at the, ahem, Bambi awards - named because its gold figurines resemble the famous Disney character.

Not quite the Oscars, but I'll work with it.

EVA LONGORIA looked bootilicious in a tight-fitting claret dress, while TOM CRUISE's wife KATIE HOLMES was sporting a new haircut that oozed sex appeal.

To top it off veteran actress SOPHIA LOREN made an appearance and showed she's still got what it takes to mix it up with the young wrigglers.

thesun

Rihanna shrugs off Hartnett rumors

NEW YORK - Rihanna continues to shoot down rumors that she hooked up with actor Josh Hartnett.

"This is what really happened," the 19-year-old singer tells Allure magazine. "He and my management, they have each other's contact information. I went to (the New York club) Pink Elephant, and he came by. All of a sudden, the next day, I'm seeing that we were kissing and hugging up each other."

"You can't even go out with a friend who's a celebrity and have a good time without people making (bleep) up," Rihanna says in the magazine's January issue. "Well, at least he's good-looking, right?"

The Barbados-born sensation has also been romantically linked to actor Shia LaBeouf and Jay-Z, her boss — and Beyonce's boyfriend. She has denied a hookup with the 38-year-old rapper, who is president of her record label Def Jam.

Of Jay-Z's Grammy-winning gal pal, Rihanna says: "She's Beyonce, and I'm (his) new protegee. When we see each other we say hi. We're not enemies, but we're not `friends' friends."

Rihanna, born Robyn Rihanna Fenty in St. Michael, Barbados, burst onto the music scene in 2005 with her debut album "Music of the Sun," which spawned the hit "Pon De Replay"; her 2006 follow-up, "Girl Like Me" produced the smash single "S.O.S."

But it was her megahit "Umbrella" that placed her squarely in the ranks of the Beyonces of the world. The song, released last May, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart — and stayed there for seven weeks.

Her edgy bob haircut also made an impression.

"The label didn't want me to do this look," she says. "But cutting my hair, it made me stand out as an artist. I don't care who likes it — this is me."

yahoo

Edited by QTPIE

31 December 2007 (Bang) - The Umbrella singer revealed her rise to success has been painful as she has been exposed to the "dark" side of celebrity.

Rihanna said: "Fame is lonely. At first, I was on an adrenaline high - this is my dream. I'm actually doing it, it didn't phase me that I was alone, that I wasn't with the people I love. But after a while it gets repetitive and that is when you think,'Oh wow, I am sitting in a hotel room once again, just me and the television.'

"When you are in the spotlight, people are like, 'What do you have to worry about?' They forget that the success is one great aspect of your life, but behind that there are problems, there are dark sides, there is loneliness and unhappiness."

The 19-year-old star also admits she has struggled to make true friends in the music business because she can't trust any one.

She added: "In this business people are shallow, they are dishonest. You can't trust them.

"I have always had a thing for reading people. When I come into contact with a situation or a person, the first thing I do is just sit quiet for a little while. I sit and watch you.

"It really helps me to understand how to play the game, and sometimes you have to play it. It is a game that really sucks."

www.news.sawf.org

The Alien Princess Has Landed

Posted Image

Rihanna landed at the NRJ Music Awards in Cannes, France last night wearing something from her home planet. She also showed off her newly cut hair. Whoever did it was in a damn rush. The back looks like it was cut using safety scissors. She needs to destroy the bitch that did that to her.

I really want the Alien Princess to train an army of dancing aliens to take down Tommy Girl and Xenu. She can do it. Think about it RiRi. Your help is needed.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Chris Brown and Rihanna were out in public before the Barneys NY event that sparked rumors of their relationship. The duo made a top-secret visit to The Plumm last week, but no pics were snapped. We hear Brown's bodyguard made it clear to the throngs of photogs outside that they'd be toast if they took a photo of the couple.

nydailynews

Rihanna's Umbrella

Posted Image

Rihanna was at Macy's in NYC today whoring out her umbrella collection. She's just making that money. I'm a little disappointed that the umbrella isn't covered with her picture with the words "ella ella" written all over it and that it doesn't play her song when open it followed with a voice-over telling you that her album is in stores now. Her marketing team is slacking.

The alien princess is looking darling as always. I just want to pinch her cute cheeks and then kick her in the shins. I'll ignore the fact that her shoes don't match her make-up which really bothers me. What kind of homo is styling her? Her new hair is very Zac Efron, very alter boy.

That umbrella may not play music, but it's still pretty gay looking. Sorry, I only carry the cheap ass $3 umbrellas from the deli. They always seem to turn inside out when you need them most which makes it really easy to abandon them in cabs. No commitment umbrellas.

Posted Image Posted Image

What The Hell Kind Of GD Outfit Is This?

Posted Image

Is her royal alien highness, RiRi, auditioning for "Chicago" or something? This outfit only belongs in 2 places: a Broadway stage and an "I Love Lucy" episode. There was this hot ass outfit that Lucy always wore on the show. It looked just like this, but Lucy wore a chiffon dress over that crap. I really think RiRi used her alien powers to break into the Lucy archive closet and snatch this number out.

Here's RiRi at an InStyle Magazine party last night in Hollywood.

All Hail!!!

Posted Image

Most of you will think this dress looks like barfed up cous cous with a side of asparagus, but I love it. I love it because it makes Rihanna looks like the Alien Princess she is. All she's missing is a crown made from the bones of her fallen alien soldiers. She looks like Ra from "Stargate." Love...it...

Here's Princess RiRi at Clive Davis' shindig last night.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dirty Swan Can't Dance

Posted Image

The Alien Princess, RiRi, performed with the fucking Time at the Grammys tonight. The Time! Jungle Love was my shit back in the day. Too bad it sounded like they were playing it on a busted boombox. RiRi then performed a medley and homey can't dance worth shit. I never noticed it. She looked like a swan that rolled around in the mud. She was still hot, but she isn't even trying to break a sweat with the dancing part. Swears screws with her hot alien essence.

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id...ca-3e2abe31a89a

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I LOVE her lips....

and all the little giggle giggle, pawing that went on with her and Jay -Z during her acceptance I am SURE made BEYONCE just tinkle a little in the seat...

BTW what in the hell was up with Beyonce's face -did she have a nose job or do something to her eyes. BOTH my husband and I noticed something was different during her performance with tina but we could not figure it out.

Am I the only one who thinks Rihanna IS ugly? I'm sick of her and that damn umbrella!

Am I the only one who thinks Rihanna IS ugly? I'm sick of her and that damn umbrella!

No you're not. Her looks do absolutely nothing for me at all. I wasn't impressed with her performance at the Grammy's either.

Jay-Z Will Pay For This

Posted Image

When Rihanna and Jay-Z were announced for winning a Grammy for "Umbrella," Rihanna grabbed Jay-Z's hand to lead him to the stage. Jay wasn't into it and he pulled her hand away. RiRi threw up her hands like "What's wrong?!" Lovers quarrel in front of Beyonce. Jay was probably feeling Beyonce's laser stares on him and he knew there would be hell to pay. All the Knowles women would be on his ass like 3 parrots on one cracker. RiRi and Jay-Z also kept their distance while accepting the award.

People are looking into this too much. RiRi's powerful alien grasp was too much for Jay. She was hurting him. He had Beyonce's laser beam eyes burning into his head and then he had RiRi's alien claw breaking his bones. I would have kept my distance too. Shit, I would have run out of there and caught the next flight to Honduras.

Posted Image Posted Image

And Where Was Beyonce?

Posted Image

RiRi was involved in a minor car accident after she left the Grammys last night. ExtraTV reports that RiRi was inside her car when it was rammed by another car. Thankfully RiRi and her driver were OK or there would have been hell to pay. You know who did this shit! Beyonce! She is giving little RiRi a little warning for touching her man. Actually, Beyonce probably sent Solange out to do her dirty work. Solange always gets caught up in the drama. Beyonce promised her that she could sing back-up on her next track. Sadly, Beyonce had her fingers crossed. Solange is always getting duped.

Beyonce better watch it. RiRi may be smaller than Beyonce, but her powers are ridiculous. I mean anybody who can turn a song about a damn umbrella into one of the biggest hits of last year has awesome and dangerous powers. I mean the song was about a damn umbrella!

Beyonce better watch her ass. No, she really should, because it's getting huge! I'm joking. She's perfect. I don't want her to send Solange after my ass.

Here's another hot picture of Rihanna with Morris Day of The Time, because he's hot shit.

No you're not. Her looks do absolutely nothing for me at all. I wasn't impressed with her performance at the Grammy's either.

Can't stand her and her taste in clothes is horrible. :rolleyes:

Beth Covers Up For The Brits

Posted Image

It's good to see Beth Ditto even though she looks like one big Nerf ball. I'm also a little weepy that she didn't bring it all out for the Brit Awards and by "all out" I mean show her ass. I'm sure she will by the end of the night when she's had too many Fuzzy Navels. That dress will be on the floor and I probably will regret what I wished for.

Also at the Brits tonight are Alien Princess RiRi in a dress by Reynolds Wrap. She's ready to be beamed up after this bitch. Also Kelly Osbourne who is basically shrinking into nothingness. She was with her family and her mother wore the same damn frock she always wears. Of course, Mark Ronson was there. He's performing with Amy Wino tonight. He could be covered in elephant shit and I would still think he was a hot piece.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Barbados honors singer Rihanna

Barbados has named Rihanna as an honorary cultural ambassador for her native Caribbean island.

Prime Minister David Thompson made the announcement at a rally Thursday night in the capital, Bridgetown, to honor the 20-year-old singer, born Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

Thompson said the government also was recognizing Rihanna's contributions by giving her a "piece of the rock" — a plot of real estate in the exclusive Apes Hill area of St. James parish.

Other honorary ambassadors for Barbados include Obadele Thompson, an island-born sprinter who won the bronze medal in the 100 meters at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia.

Rihanna burst onto the music scene in 2005 with her debut album "Music of the Sun." Her megahit "Umbrella," released last May, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and stayed there for seven weeks.

Accompanied by R&B singer Chris Brown, she arrived on the island Thursday afternoon from London, where she attended the Brit Awards ceremony