leaivory

Rihanna

Chris Brown And Rihanna Appear To Be Some Sort Of Item

Posted Image Posted Image

Rihanna is fairly hot on her own. But when she teams up with this cat, ugh. I hate myself for loving you so much or whatever that mess is? No. Rihanna, stay strong. You don't need this! You're young and wearing Reynold's Wrap. Stay true to yourself. No more duets. Anyway, Rihanna and Chris Brown are supposedly making out all over the place. Chris threw Rihanna a private 20th birthday party at Les Deux the other night and gave her a bit wet one when he introduced her. So beautiful, not arranged by pr people at all. *rolls eyes* Chris and Ri-Ri were reportedly at each other's side the entire night. Seriously, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the single.

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Rihanna Helps N.Y.C Mom Find Bone Marrow Donor

It's been a busy week for Rihanna, but when the Grammy-winning singer learned about a leukemia-stricken New York City mom of two who desperately needs a marrow transplant, she immediately stepped forward to help.

"When I heard about Lisa [Gershowitz Flynn]'s plight, my heart broke," Rihanna tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I said, ‘I need to get the word out about Lisa right away.' "

Besides scooping up her first Grammy and performing at the Brit Awards, the sultry 20-year-old singer returned to her native Barbados, where she has been named an honorary cultural ambassador.

Specifically, Rihanna is working with DKMS – the world's largest non-profit marrow donor center to help raise awareness for the need for people to come forward to become donors.

"I think DKMS is an incredible charity because you can really see the results," says Rihanna, who performed at the DKMS Linked Against Leukemia gala last May for free.

She adds: "My own charity, Believe, works specifically with children in need [and with children with leukemia]. Children need their mothers more than anything else in the world. Lisa has two children. My charity will continue to work with DKMS, because in finding a way to save Lisa's life, we will in turn be saving her children's lives."

Flynn, 41, is blown away that Rihanna is taking time to try to find a donor match for her and countless others who may die if they don't get one.

"For Rihanna to even be thinking about helping others and putting herself out there when she is so busy with her career is tremendous," says Flynn, the mother of Michael, 5, and Alexandra, 3, who learned she has an aggressive form of cancer called Acute Myelogenous Leukemia the day after Thanksgiving. Doctors told her she has four to six weeks to find a life-saving donor match.

Saving Lives

"Only two out of ten patients go into transplant, which means we need many, many more donors ... If we can find a match for Lisa, she can be saved. This is her only chance," says Katharina Harf, whose dad, Peter started DKMS in Germany in 1990 when he was desperately trying to find a donor for his wife and her mother, Mechtild, who was diagnosed with acute leukemia.

For Flynn, Jews of European (Ashkenazi) descent are the best candidates for a match. But anyone from 18 to 55 years old can be tested as a match for Flynn or thousands of others in need.

Getting tested is easy. Test results from a cheek swab are sent to a national bone-marrow registry. If the marrow is a match, donors undergo a minor outpatient surgery – to extract healthy stem cells to replace the patient's unhealthy cells.

For more information on how to help, please visit GiftforLisa.com or DKMSAmericas.org.

Rihanna and Chris Go to Barbados

Now, to us, Rihanna and Chris Brown's relationship is just a case of easy math. Two successful singers constantly seen together + matching star neck tattoos + joint trip to Barbados = romance. The photo above is of Chris arriving in Barbados this weekend, and coincidentally Rihanna is there, too...

If only the couple would just admit that they are actually dating! It is starting to get vaguely annoying that Rihanna and Chris continue to pretend they are just friends. Let's face it, we had enough of that with Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Last Thursday, Rihanna was honored by her native Barbados and named an honourary cultural ambassador by Prime Minister David Thompson. And guess who was there to help her accept this honor? Yup, "friend" Chris Brown.

Need more evidence of a relationship? The rumored couple were seen together Tuesday night at Rihanna's surprise 20th birthday party at Les Deux. Us Magazine reported that Chris sang to Rihanna and followed it up with a kiss, kiss (we couldn't resist). Still not convinced? The singers also sport strikingly similiar star tattoos on opposite sides of their necks. If that's not love, we don't know what is.

Gotcha! Rihanna & Chris Brown's Romp in the Pool

Posted Image

We caught Chris Brown and Rihanna getting hot and heavy in the water — and this is the first photo of them as a loving duo.

R&B's most secretive couple were sharing a romantic weekend in Jamaica and we can say for sure guys, the cat is out of the bag.

The Grammy winner, who was thrown a big birthday bash by Chris for her 20th birthday last week, was all over her younger man. "They were smooching in the pool and were really lovely dovey," the PageSix.com spy told us exclusively. "They were playfully making out and he was kissing her on the neck."

The attractive pair, who got matching star tattoos on their necks in January, got in the pool after a leisurely lunch yesterday at the Hilton Kingston Hotel in Jamaica. They were hanging out with friends and at about 3 p.m., Chris, 18, jumped into the water and waited while Rihanna went to her room and changed into a bikini.

She came back and was very scared of getting her hair wet, said the spy. "They were floating together with him carrying her and she kept saying, 'Don't get my hair wet.' She was very soft and feminine but he was a big kid and splashing around."

The couple arrived in Jamaica together on Friday from Rihanna's native Barbados for the Smile Jamaica Africa Unite Bob Marley celebration in St. Mary, where she performed

Rihanna and Chris Brown Hate How Much They Love Each Other

Posted Image

We were a bit skeptical when we first heard rumors that Rihanna and Chris Brown were hooking up (it seemed too PR perfect to be true), but now these pictures have emerged as pretty good evidence that they are, in fact, an item.

They were taken while the young superstars were on vacation in Jamaica and it looks like the two are getting quite cozy, spending lunch by the pool at the Hilton Kingston Hotel. They were spotted kissing and playing in the water, according to a witness, and we think the matching star tattoos on their necks might be more than a slight coincidence.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Need more evidence of a relationship?

No thanks, we already know it's a complete and total sham - but thanks for asking! :D

ohhhh please i want to know the details!!!!!

Someone's Been Going Through Janet Jackson's Dirty Laundry

Posted Image

Alien Princess RiRi wore a different slutty S&M outfit to perform in Ireland yesterday. Personally, I think bitch looks hot. I'm a little bit concerned for her vagina. That can't be comfortable. Hopefully, she's protecting it with a cashmere maxi-pad.

Basically, RiRi could wear a "I Heart George Bush 4 Ever" t-shirt and I would still love her. Well, I would probably take down her shrine temporarily, but I would forgive and forget.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Rihanna Gets Raunchy

Posted Image

Hmm, I'm.....gonna say no to this one. Nope. Not working for me. I know she can't dance (this year's Grammys) but she's gorgeous and has some hot tracks so there's no need for this bullshit outfit. It's not the most flattering thing ever. She looks ready to pop. Real S&M folks are in their dungeons wondering why this one is jacking their swagger.

Here's Rihanna working her pelvis in a PVC dominatrix outfit at a performance in Dublin. This might have caused the Irish to drink more. And those earrings don't match the rest of the bondage stuff! Rihanna performed in Dublin post-Barbados getaway with downlow bf Chris Brown. Is he into this?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

What Has Rihanna Done To Her Lips?

Posted Image

She painted them crimson red! All in the name of shopping. Rihanna looks like the epitome of high style as she shops the Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Emanuel Ungaro boutiques in Paris. Her trip to Paris was all about fashion.

Posted Image

No thanks, we already know it's a complete and total sham - but thanks for asking! :D

ohhhh please i want to know the details!!!!!

She's Gay-Z's secondary beard. His primary beard is, obviously, Beyonce/Sasha. Rihanna (sp?) has long been rumored to be his backup beard but everyone knows she's just blowing him for show and publicity. It ups Gay-Z's rep as a "ladies" man and he helps her career. Her "boyfriend" Chris Brown is a front, I don't know what his deal is but it's not Rihanna.

I have to say, as far as casting couch moves go - she's done very well for herself. He's come across with serious career help and she doesn't have to do much in return for it. There are a lot worse gigs in that business, for sure.

MK, Rihanna and Jessica Enjoy Kanye's FIRST Passion in Paris

Paris Fashion Week went out with a bang with this weekend's star studded front rows galore. Jessica Alba covered up her baby bump standing next to a much taller Rihanna to check out Fendi. You guys seemed pretty evenly split as to whether Amy Winehouse deserved the $1 million paycheck to perform for the runway show, but at least she showed up. Mary-Kate Olsen was out without her twinsie but still showed off that, um, quirky fashion sense in an aggressive studded leather jacket. Kanye and his fiancée Alexis were just there to have a good time and made sure to get right to his blog to talk about how fashion will always be his first love. So much for that rap thing.

Posted Image

Rihanna Lights Up Chris Brown's Life

Posted Image

The two young lovebirds, Rihanna and Chris Brown, recently were caught getting cozy on vacation in Barbados and now the musical couple were spotted here after Galliano fashion show in Paris, lighting up the VIP club with the glory of their love. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, you should check out the bottom, left-hand picture of the two playing with some sparklers like they were glowsticks at a rave. (On a side note, are raves back in?)

OK, well maybe they were just sparklers, but from the looks of all the kisses Chris keeps planting on his girlfriend's visage, he's a hunka-hunka burning love for his girl, Rihanna.

Posted Image Posted Image

Woman Rihanna helped finds donor

Associated Press

NEW YORK - A leukemia patient in dire need of a bone marrow transplant has found a donor after Grammy Award-winning singer Rihanna publicized her case, People magazine reported.

"The English language does not have words that are adequate to thank someone for working to save your life," Lisa Gershowitz Flynn, of New York City, wrote in an e-mail to supporters Thursday, People.com reported.

Flynn, a 41-year-old lawyer and mother of two small children, was diagnosed in November 2007 with acute myelogenous leukemia, a fast-growing cancer of the blood and bone marrow. People.com said last month that doctors had told Flynn she needed to find a marrow donor within four to six weeks.

Rihanna had done previous work with DKMS, an international donor network based in Tubingen, Germany. "When I heard about Lisa's plight, my heart broke," the 20-year-old singer told the magazine last month.

Rihanna's campaign to help Flynn sparked more than 5,000 calls and e-mails to DKMS, and about 2,000 new donors have registered, executive vice president Katharina Harf said.

It wasn't clear how or when Flynn's 32-year-old donor registered with the organization. Flynn has said she was touched by Rihanna's efforts.

Rihanna, born Robyn Rihanna Fenty, and Jay-Z won a Grammy last month in the rap/sung collaboration category, for her hit "Umbrella." She was recently named an honorary cultural ambassador for her native Barbados.

Rihanna and Chris Brown have further fueled rumors they are dating - after they were photographed leaving a London hotel. Earlier this week, Brown dismissed reports he is dating the "Umbrella," star, insisting he is "definitely single." However, Brown, 18, and the 20-year-old Bajan beauty were spotted leaving a London hotel on Saturday morning, before making their way to nightspot Maya. Onlookers say they left the club together at 3 a.m. Last month, the couple were snapped frolicking in a swimming pool while on vacation in Jamaica.

Source: Panachereport.com

Chris Brown denies Rihanna relationship

Rihanna and Chris Brown both walked the orange carpet at the Kids' Choice Awards. Separately. "We're not in a relationship or anything," Brown told The Associated Press before Saturday's slime-filled ceremony.

Rumors have been swirling for weeks the R&B singers are dating, but Brown was quick to squash such gossip, insisting he was single and Rihanna was just a friend. The 18-year-old "Kiss Kiss" crooner, clad in a custom-made orange hoodie emblazoned with a blingin' Nickelodeon logo, later collected a trophy for favorite male singer.

Rihanna, 20, bypassed the press line before the awards ceremony, strutting down the carpet in a polka-dot corset top.

___

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press

:D :D :D

Rihanna & Chris Brown: 'Like Brother & Sister!'

Still living down persistent rumors that she and Chris Brown are an item, Rihanna insists, "We are best friends, honestly, like brother and sister."

Speaking to MTV News at Saturday's Kids' Choice Awards, the Girls Gone Bad singer and philanthropist, 20, said, "I won't say that we're just friends – me and Chris are really best, best friends.

"We both started our careers around the same time. He is one of the only people in the industry ... I trust and hang out with all the time."

And just so there's no question, she added, "If he was a boyfriend, I would say that."

Brown joined in, too, saying: "They keep asking me, 'What's the deal?' I'm like, 'There's no deal. No deal.' We're just friends."

As it is, Brown doesn't seem ready to settle down with that special someone. Asked what he does to help thwart speculation about his personal life, the "Run It!" singer, 18, replied: "Be yourself – and see as many girls as possible!"

Source: People

Rihanna Latest Celebrity To Become Fashion Designer

R&B pop singing sensation Rihanna opened up to “Extra” about her future in fashion design and acting, details about her new single and the secret to maintaining her killer curves.

Conquering the music world is just the beginning for Rihanna, she admitted, “Designing my own fashion line is definitely on my agenda…[And] movies and acting is another thing I want to get into.”

In the meantime, her new single, Take a Bow, is topping the charts. She said, “It’s doing incredibly well already.” Rihanna continued, “We’re about to shoot a video for it. It’s for the re-release of my album, Good Girl Gone Bad. We are recording a bunch of new songs as well as a couple remixes of old songs we already have on the album.”

As for the sexy star’s exercise routine, she revealed, “Cardio is what I do to stay in shape…Whether it's running around on stage or running on the treadmill...I like feeling healthy. I like feeling fit.”

When asked how she keeps in shape while on tour, Rihanna responded, “Being on the road, the diet definitely gets boring and repetitive and a lot of the time unhealthy…But I eat pretty plain and straightforward because I am a very picky eater so I like to choose things that are hard to mess up like eggs and steamed rice.”

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Rihanna's Bandage Pasties

Rihanna has an unusual use for plasters (bandages) - she uses them as nipple covers.

The 'Umbrella' singer relies on the sticky medical bandages to prevent any red carpet wardrobe malfunctions.

She said: "I love plasters. They are great for shoe blisters, as nipple covers and also for nail mishaps - people just think you have a cut."

Rihanna - who is rumoured to be dating R'n'B singer Chris Brown - also admits she had a crush on her musical idol Mariah Carey when she was growing up in Barbados.

She added to Britain's InStyle magazine: "I was in love with Mariah Carey when I was younger. I thought she was flawless. I also loved Marilyn Monroe's timeless look. And I love everything Madonna does - she switches it up and that's what I like to do. I hate sticking with the same thing all the time."

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Rihanna Shocked (Shocked!) by Jay-Z & Beyoncé's Wedding

People

By K.C. Baker

Like many of Jay-Z and Beyoncé Knowles's friends and colleagues, Rihanna had no idea about the happy couple's hush-hush nuptials last week.

"I didn't know!" Rihanna told PEOPLE at the Escada Moon Sparkle/Island Def Jam benefit for her Believe Foundation and DKMS, the world's largest bone marrow donor center. "No one knew!"

(Although the wedding has not been officially confirmed, sources tell PEOPLE the ceremony did take place April 4 and Knowles has been spotted wearing a huge ring.)

Among those in the audience at Manhattan's Highland Ballroom were L.A. Reid and Rihanna's "friend" Chris Brown. "Chris said it was a good show," the 20-year-old said of her rumored beau. "He really enjoyed it."

After the show, Rihanna met with several young bone marrow transplant patients. "You are so beautiful," she told 15-year-old Camila Mera.

He's never going to leave her for you....

Wow she wasnt even invited. I wonder if he has stopped cheating with her completely...........

Wow she wasnt even invited. I wonder if he has stopped cheating with her completely...........

Hmmmm. All that stuff that went down at the Grammys, and now all of a sudden they get married and Rihanna seems to have been completely cast aside. Coincidence?