Sign in to follow this  
plick

Desperate Housewives - SPOILERS

From imdb.com today...

Spoiler Alert: Housewives Execs Furious About Longoria Leak

Desperate Housewives bosses are furious with star Eva Longoria for revealing confidential storylines during an interview on national TV. The star, who plays Gabrielle Solis on the show, leaked secret storylines while making an appearance on The View. When asked about what viewers could expect on the show, she revealed her character's husband Carlos won't leave the show as rumored and that they will suffer through stormy times but will ultimately have a 'surprise' lovers' reunion next season. Show executives were furious because storylines from the show are kept top secret to keep viewers tuning in. According to the National Enquirer, executives have issued a stern warning to writers, producers, directors and show staff to not reveal any information regarding the show to Longoria.

Anybody else watch tonight's season finale? I was shocked at the final thing that happened...if it was posted anywhere as a spoiler I missed it.

I didn't see it anywhere either. People at TWoP seem to think she isn't coming back next year? I am going to look elsewhere to try to confirm...

Thanks, Trizzie. I don't see how she could come back, unless she takes over the narrating duties.

Apparently, I need to catch up on this season...I mean, with the Sopranos and all...you can see where my loyalty lies.

Thanks, Trizzie. I don't see how she could come back, unless she takes over the narrating duties.

Apparently, I need to catch up on this season...I mean, with the Sopranos and all...you can see where my loyalty lies.

Oh, this season was great, you should definitely try to catch up over the summer. Totally made up for Season 2.

I was really disappointed at the evolution of Edie this season. She was vulnerable, then evil (but not as deliciously evil as Season 1), then vulnerable... a son pops up then goes away, then this (won't spoil it for anyone who missed it). Miss the shocks and surprises it had in season 1.

That was a surprise. Thanks to everyone who hasn't spilled it. I came to this thread before watching last night so I knew something would happen, but thankfully, I didn't know what.

I don't much care for her character though. She just didn't seem to fit with the real lives everyone else seemed to get.

Isn't she getting married soon? Maybe she wanted out? Or maybe the scarf will break, or someone rushes in just in time?

Posted Image

Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova to Visit Desperate Housewives

February 12, 2010

people.com

Looks like Wisteria Lane could soon be doubling as a runway! According to E! Online, an ABC rep confirmed that supermodels and reality TV staples Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova have just inked deals to guest star on ABC’s Desperate Housewives. According to sources, they’ll be playing themselves in an episode tentatively slated to air in March.

In the episode, Gaby (Eva Longoria Parker), a former model, and Angie (Drea de Matteo) run into the Project Runway host and former America’s Next Top Model judge in the Big Apple. While the storyline will take place in New York City, the episode is scheduled to shoot in Los Angeles. –Blane Bachelor

That was a surprise. Thanks to everyone who hasn't spilled it. I came to this thread before watching last night so I knew something would happen, but thankfully, I didn't know what.

I don't much care for her character though. She just didn't seem to fit with the real lives everyone else seemed to get.

Isn't she getting married soon? Maybe she wanted out? Or maybe the scarf will break, or someone rushes in just in time?

I don't watch the show, and such but I know the characters from gossip columns. Since it has been so long now since you were posting above, can someone now tell me who/what you all were talking about? It sounds like someone almost died or did die? A scarf was involved?

Just curious.

Thank you :)