MMM1

Gwen Stefani/No Doubt

Anyone heard Stefani's remake of "It's My Life"? She didn't butcher it by any means and it is a good sunny day driving song. I still just love the original so much.

Posted Image

people.com

No Doubt guitarist Tom Dumont and his wife, Mieke, have welcomed a son, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"Tom and Mieke Dumont became first-time parents on April 6, 2006 as Mieke gave birth to their son, Ace Dumont," No Doubt rep Dave Tomberlin tells PEOPLE. "The couple is happy, excited and having a blast with their new little one."

The pair, who met at an MTV party in 2001, hit it off right away Dumont, 38, told TEEN PEOPLE. "I know a good thing when I see it," he said of Mieke.

When the couple married in October 2004, the bride wore a gown designed by No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani.

Soon Dumont won't be the only band member with a newborn. Stefani is expecting her first child with husband Gavin Rossdale in June.

With Gwens new album confirmed to be out before the end of the year, Intesrcope has finally let the LAMB 2006 spring fashion show be released online, which those of you into fashion might enjoy, but it is probably more interesting because the soundtrack to the show includes several songs that will likely be on Gwens new album. The songs are Wind It Up, Orange County GIrl, Breaking up, Wisteria, Candyland, and then Wind it Up again, in that order (with some other LAMB and non-gwen songs mixed in, including some Gavin).

You can watch the video here: http://www.lambfashionshow.com/

And for some No Doubt news, Adrian Young the drummer for No Doubt posted this on www.nodoubt.com on September 23rd.

"Hey you guys! Sorry about the long delay in posting. This has been a great summer for all of us! Personally, I have been doing fun family stuff like camping, going to county fairs, Disneyland, and lots of swimming with Mason. Looking forward to my favorite holiday, HALLOWEEN!!! Once again, i will be a clown. On the music side of things, i will be performing at House of Blues, Anaheim w/ The Start opening for Rancid on Oct. 12. Anybody watch Rock Star Supernova? That was my favorite show of the summer and i will most likely be going into the studio with Dilana to play drums on her record. Thanks to all for your ND support and we can't wait to bring you new music in the near future!! i hope all you have had a great summer, and for those you going back to school, kick ***, and do your homework!! Adrian"

No Doubt have been in the studio on and off since the beginning of the year, and several sourches including Q magazine have stated the new album will be released in Spring 2007 on their 20 year anniversary of being a band.

ohnotheydidnt

Gwen Stefani has confirmed the release date of her new album.

The follow up to 2004's 'Love Angel Music Baby' is set to appear on December 4.

Although the title has not yet been announced, various fan websites are speculating that it will be called 'Sweet Escape'.

As previously reported, the singer has again teamed up with Pharrell Williams, Akon, Swizz Beatz and No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal.

She told MTV News: "There's a lot of songs that were left over from the last album, and there's some new songs I did with Pharrell. There's a lot of Pharrell on this record. I did some stuff with Tony and some stuff with Akon."

Possible tracks which may appear on the album, include 'Fluorescent Lights', 'Candyland', 'Wind It Up', 'Breaking Up' and 'Orange County Girl'.

NME.COM

Anyone heard Stefani's remake of "It's My Life"? She didn't butcher it by any means and it is a good sunny day driving song. I still just love the original so much.

I actually think she completely butchered the song. Its an awesome tune and she pretty much ruined it. The more she is becoming a celeb the more I cannot stand her music. No Doubt is much better than her individually but truthfully I think she is more interested in exposure and being famous than really being a musician. Doesn't she have a barbie doll of herself now?

panachereport.com

R&B singer Akon found working with Gwen Stefani on her new album "The Sweet Escape," a challenge because he had to completely change his trademark sound. Akon went into the studio with Stefani to record the project's title track and was amazed by the instant musical chemistry they enjoyed. He says, "She was definitely one of the ones that surprised me because I didn't even think she was listening to my type of music. "Sweet Escape" was definitely one of those tracks that was a challenge. I had to switch my whole style up and make a record that would cater to her. The chemistry was incredible in the studio."

QUEEN OF THE HILL

Gwen Stefani gets some help from her Harajuku girls and one little lamb on stage at Monday's Billboard Music Awards, where the singer performed her new Sound of Music-inspired single "Wind It Up."

Posted Image

No Doubt Reunion not in Doubt

She may be pregnant, but that's not getting in the way of the No Doubt reunion!

Gwen Stefani has just posted the following update to the official No Doubt message board.

She says:

"Hey No Doubters

Been thinking so much about you all lately as I am back in the studio again with the boys trying to write some new music. What an amazing few years it has been. So inspired going through the dance record phase of my life. Thank you so much for all your support! The tour was incredible. We ended up doing over 100 shows around the world and it was so rewarding and again inspiring. Thank you to everyone who came out to see it…memories for life! Great to be home with with all my boys. Feels crazy to be pregnant all over again!!!!! We have been spending every day up in the little studio in our house trying to write music. My favorite part so far is just seeing the guys everyday and hanging out. We have so much fun together. The songwriting part is a bit slow on my part…I think it has something to do with the baby in my belly but I'm sure it is all of the process and I really believe this could be the most inspired No Doubt record so far. Cant wait to see what happens. All my love g"

perezhilton.com

No Doubt File Activision Lawsuit

No Doubt have filed a lawsuit against video game studio Activision for misuse of its likeness in rhythm action title Band Hero.

According to Rolling Stone, the rock band have claimed that the developer turned them into a "virtual karaoke circus act". They also expressed disapproval at the use of their avatars to perform songs by other artists.

"No Doubt agreed to place avatars containing their name and likeness performing three No Doubt songs in the upcoming Band Hero game of the Guitar Hero series from Activision," read a statement from the group.

"Without the band's knowledge or approval, Activision turned the group into virtual karaoke players by having them perform over 60 additional songs by other musical groups."

The report states that Activision has refused to alter the content of the game based on the band's complaint because it would prove "too expensive".

Band Hero arrived in North America on November 3. It is released in Europe and other PAL territories tomorrow.

Source digitalspy.co.uk