Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Ryan Phillippe

(Pagesix.com)

Loose And Horny

RYAN Phillippe is single and on the prowl. Reese Witherspoon's soon-to-be ex was out drinking with buddy Joseph Gordon-Levitt last Thursday at the Chateau Marmont in L.A. and, according to our spy, got a little rowdy. "He was really obnoxious," we're told. "He started screaming at these girls, 'Hey, you're hot! Get over here!' The girls just ignored him." Phillippe and Gordon-Levitt tried their luck with several other women before leaving for the more fertile grounds of Teddy's. Phillippe's rep didn't return calls.

Edited by BobbyD

Best thread subtitle ever :D

Thanks, soho...Excuse the snark(in a testy mood when I posted this)..I mean, geez he may look pretty...but cheat on Reese and go through a divorce? What the hell is he thinking? Apologies to Ryan fans, and superfans alike. :D

RYAN PHILLIPPE IS ON THE PROWL

Fresh from his separation from Reese Witherspoon, the New York Post says Ryan Phillippe is on the loose and looking to punch some kitty. Page Six says:

Ryan was out drinking with buddy Joseph Gordon-Levitt last Thursday at the Chateau Marmont in L.A. and, according to our spy, got a little rowdy. "He was really obnoxious," we're told. "He started screaming at these girls, 'Hey, you're hot! Get over here!' The girls just ignored him." Phillippe and Gordon-Levitt tried their luck with several other women before leaving for the more fertile grounds of Teddy's.

I can't offer any tips to this silver tongued devil, because "hey you're hot get over here" is a pretty good line, but maybe he could try just throwing a net over his prey partner next time. Or have a moat filled with crocodiles installed around the club after the girls are all there. Just follow your heart, I guess is what I'm saying.

Ryan Phillippe Seeks Joint Custody of Kids

By Ken Lee

Ryan Phillippe has filed a legal response to soon-to-be ex-wife Reese Witherspoon's divorce claim, according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE.

In his filing submitted Tuesday, Phillippe, 32, cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split, and also seeks joint custody over their two kids, daughter Ava, 7, and son Deacon, 3.

The documents ask that child visitation be "equally allocated."

Phillippe is not asking for any spousal support from Witherspoon, nor is he blocking her from requesting any from him.

Witherspoon initially filed for divorce in November after the couple announced their separation on Oct. 30. She had requested that the court not grant any spousal support to Phillippe.

For about the past two months, Witherspoon has been spending time with Jake Gyllenhaal, 26, her costar in the upcoming CIA thriller Rendition.

Phillippe recently wrapped a role in a forthcoming Iraq war film, Stop Loss.

Ryan Phillipe Wants The Kids Part-Time

Filed under: Custody , Reese Witherspoon , Ryan Phillippe

Posted Image

Hot Ryan Phillipe has filed for joint custody of the kiddies he had with ex Reese Witherspoon. He also doesn't want any alimony, even though you know she has WAY more money then he does. Wow, he's a man's man AND sexy as hell. You know she piledrivered him with nagging even before he cheated on her ass. She's not all mint juleps if you know what I'm sayin'.

In his filing submitted Tuesday, Phillippe, 32, cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split, and also seeks joint custody over their two kids, daughter Ava, 7, and son Deacon, 3.

The documents ask that child visitation be "equally allocated."

Phillippe is not asking for any spousal support from Witherspoon, nor is he blocking her from requesting any from him.

And he's even saying she can seek support from him, even though you know that cracked her ass up. She probably got those documents while lying on a bed of cash and her kids came rolling in on their Segway riders because the house is so big and they were like "Mommy, what's so funny! Tell us!" and she was like "Oh your Daddy's so silly! That damn fool. Cute, though."

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/18/ryan_p...ds_parttime.php

Side Dish

Reps for Britney Spears and Ryan Phillippe are trying to douse the National Enquirer's claim that the two hooked up in a bathroom at L.A. hot spot Les Deux last week. A source told the tab that shortly after Ryan stopped by Brit's table, "Britney had her arms around him." The former Mrs. Kevin Federline is said to have then followed Reese Witherspoon's estranged husband to the men's room. Her worried bodyguards are said to have later "busted in the door and found Britney and Ryan groping and kissing." Their mouthpieces insist they never even spoke at the club.

Reese and Ryan Reunite -- for an Hour

Posted Jun 27th 2007 1:08PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Paparazzi Photo

It was a hot day in Santa Monica, but you'd never know it from the big chill between exes Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe. Legally un-fond!

The formerly inseparable twosome kept their distance while leaving a talent show at three-year-old son Deacon's school with daughter Ava. Future celebuspawn in training!

It's not tough for Ryan to look sexy -- even in a sloppy jacket, beltless pants and skeezy tank top, while Reese looks breezily unaware of his existence. The exiting exes arrived separately, and a TMZ source says they didn't interact much at the event.

Posted Image

Torn Between Two Fine Ass Men

Filed under: Jake Gyllenhaal , Reese Witherspoon , Ryan Phillippe

Posted Image

We should all have this bitch's problem. Despite reports that she was once again entertaining Jake Gyllenhaal's spandex goodness in her automobile and home, sources are saying that she's trying to make things work with her cherubic sex god ex-husband, Ryan Phillipe. This chick has it all. Movie career, beautiful children, and two hot guys interested in her. Why doesn't she just win the lottery or ascend to godhood? I'm a hater.

The Oscar-winning cutie and her husband - who separated last October amid reports he'd grown very close to comely Australian actress Abbie Cornish - have been spotted shopping, jogging and lunching together in Los Angeles.

"They met for lunch this week at the Votre Sante health-food restaurant, a regular Brentwood haunt for Reese on San Vicente," said our source. "And they're going on runs together around the Brentwood Country Club. Both are regular, dedicated runners. Running is a very healing, meditative thing, so maybe it will work its magic on them."

Honestly, I see people out running lately in August's 9,000 heat and I don't feel like it's magic. I feel like some of these freaks' brains are boiling in their skulls and they're going to start bleeding out their eyes. Physically fit people are crazy. Have a drink. That works wonders, too. Anyway, a friend of Reese's confirms they're hanging. Phillipe's rep flat out denied it. So that Ryan can tongue-lash any new piece that comes along while hanging with Reese and then can deny there was a try at getting back together. As for Gyllenhaal, sources say he has a hot ass and sexy hound dog eyes and needs to call me.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/06/torn_b...ine_ass_men.php

Sightings

RYAN Phillipe calling one of his friends to get him into Ritual supper club in Hollywood when a doorman didn't recognize him with his scruffy beard.

I had to wait a long ass time to get in there this weekend....The funky ass doorman told me it was nothing personal, and it would help our cause to bring in a female or females. I was always taught not to bring sand to the beach? :blink:

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe Legally Free to Wed Others

Posted Image

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are legally free to marry others, court documents reveal.

As of Oct. 5, their status as a married couple was terminated. To finalize the divorce, however, they still must settle their finances and custody arrangements over daughter Ava, 8, and son Deacon, 3. Both parents are seeking a shared custody arrangement.

After seven years of marriage, Witherspoon, 31, filed for divorce last November, citing irreconcilable differences.

The Oscar-winning actress has since been linked on-again, off-again with her Rendition costar, Jake Gyllenhaal, although the two have remained low-key.

Witherspoon told the October issue of Elle that she found strength in realizing that so many others have also made it through the pain of a divorce.

In February, Phillippe, 33, told Ellen DeGeneres that the divorce is "the most personally devastating time in [my] life," but that daughter Eva serves as his inspiration.

The former couple met when a mutual friend brought Phillippe to Witherspoon's 21st-birthday party. Two years later, after they had costarred in 1999's Cruel Intentions, he proposed. They married in June 1999 and had Ava three months later.

Looks like Ryan and his Aussie bimbo are getting ready to come out as a couple:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/film/art-imitat...3619197211.html

SHE is the willowy Australian actor at the heart of a Hollywood love scandal.

Abbie Cornish has given her strongest indication yet of a full-blown romance with Ryan Phillippe, who separated from his Oscar-winner wife Reese Witherspoon after working with Cornish.

Cornish, 25, who appeared at the Sydney premiere of Elizabeth: The Golden Age last night, has revealed her next film project is a love story starring opposite Phillippe.

"I'm doing Last Battle Dreamer which is a Viking film. It's about Vikings who pillage and do what Vikings do," she said. "A love story occurs between an Englishwoman and a Viking."

Asked whether the role would prompt further speculation about her romance with Phillippe, Cornish said "I don't know". But she rebuffed any suggestion she might be worried about the rumours.

"I wouldn't have done the film otherwise," she said.

The actor has previously refused to comment about her relationship with Phillippe but after Witherspoon made a public appearance with her new partner Jake Gyllenhaal in the US last week the stance appears to have softened.

Source: The Sun-Herald

The Viking project sounds unbelievably bad.

Abbie Cornish has given her strongest indication yet of a full-blown romance with Ryan Phillippe, who separated from his Oscar-winner wife Reese Witherspoon after working with Cornish.

Cornish, 25, who appeared at the Sydney premiere of Elizabeth: The Golden Age last night, has revealed her next film project is a love story starring opposite Phillippe.

"I'm doing Last Battle Dreamer which is a Viking film. It's about Vikings who pillage and do what Vikings do," she said. "A love story occurs between an Englishwoman and a Viking."

Asked whether the role would prompt further speculation about her romance with Phillippe, Cornish said "I don't know". But she rebuffed any suggestion she might be worried about the rumours.

The actor has previously refused to comment about her relationship with Phillippe but after Witherspoon made a public appearance with her new partner Jake Gyllenhaal in the US last week the stance appears to have softened.

Not too bad for Netflix. :D

I finally got a chance to see "Candy" on DVD. I realize you're a Reese Witherspoon fan but Abbie is a very good actress (Heath was great in it and the reason why I rented it). I wouldn't exactly call her a bimbo because talent-wise, she isn't one.

The Viking project is odd--but then most of what is being green-lighted these days in Hollywood is pretty odd or bad.

Edited by Crackerjack123

So Abbie and Ryan have been running around doing fake PDA all over the place and dragging Ryan's kids into it?

Or is that the bimbo ex wife?

Touché, chanel10. :D

So Abbie and Ryan have been running around doing fake PDA all over the place and dragging Ryan's kids into it?

Or is that the bimbo ex wife?

Touché, chanel10. :D

But that's okay for the bimbo ex-wife because she makes $25 million a picture and has a sterling reputation.

Well, I called her a bimbo because this seems like another pointer that Ryan did really cheat with her. They got such bad personal publicity that only determination on their parts would get them together in another pic. The film they hooked up on hasn't been released yet.

We've always questioned whether he cheated with AC or whether that was a staged event. Remember?

I was reading too quickly an hour ago, and missed the sarcasm. :rolleyes:

I'll post my comments on RW on her thread.

Re Cornish - they're calling her the "new Nicole Kidman", and it's so unfair to do this to untried young actors. There are fewer decent dramatic parts for women than there were even ten years ago. There are good parts in indie films - fine, but how many people see those films? Studio films offer only stereotypical wife/girlfriend parts, or glorified extra parts, like AC's role in The Golden Age (meh! Don't even rent it). She was lost amongst the scenery. The answer might be to team up with some-one who has contacts and can use some muscle on your behalf.

And maybe she has done that.

Btw, Ryan usually chooses pretty classy projects - Gosford Park, Flags of our Fathers. It's just that his own work is nothing special.

Yes I was being sarcastic because I don't truly think that either Reese or Abbie are bimbos.

That marriage didn't break down because of one half of it's participants and Abbie came along way too late to affect it anyway.

She got unfairly dragged through the mud. And really so did Ryan.

Ryan is not perfect and neither is Reese.

Yet at this moment in time, Ryan is just making a movie and minding his own business.

Even if Reese/Jake are real, the way they are conducting this relationship is not at all classy. Anyone who thinks they just happen to be living their lives and keep bumping into the 'paps' are naive at best.

Ryan cheated on Reese. He betrayed the marriage.

Yeah, but they had been having problems and been in therapy for a very long time. Very rarely is only one side to blame in a break-up. Plus, this is Hollywood. Chances are both of them have cheated at some point. ;)

Ryan probably did cheat along the way but I was specifically stating that the marriage was already dead by the time Abbie Cornish came along so it was unfair for her to be the reason they broke up.

I didn't even follow gossip columns during Ryan/Reese marriage but even I was aware that their marriage was in trouble for almost all of it. When they separated was anyone really surprised?

The Ryan/Abbie rumours were a good chance for Ryan/Reese to get out of something they didn't want to be in but Reese allowed a young actress to be dragged through the mud for her own gain.

And this is a woman who now thinks she is going to run around for the women of the world through Avon. How about not stepping on those below you first? That would be a good help. What a hypocrite.

When a marriage breaks down it's very rarely for a single reason. So why does Ryan get 100% of the blame.

Ryan probably did cheat along the way but I was specifically stating that the marriage was already dead by the time Abbie Cornish came along so it was unfair for her to be the reason they broke up.

I didn't even follow gossip columns during Ryan/Reese marriage but even I was aware that their marriage was in trouble for almost all of it. When they separated was anyone really surprised?

The Ryan/Abbie rumours were a good chance for Ryan/Reese to get out of something they didn't want to be in but Reese allowed a young actress to be dragged through the mud for her own gain.

And this is a woman who now thinks she is going to run around for the women of the world through Avon. How about not stepping on those below you first? That would be a good help. What a hypocrite.

When a marriage breaks down it's very rarely for a single reason. So why does Ryan get 100% of the blame.

Word. Did you read what Hedda (where are you?? You are SORELY missed) had to say about Ryan and Reese? She said in her old posts that by the time the marriage ended, it had been over for a long while; Reese had used the marital bliss phooey with Ryan as a front during the Oscar Awards 2006 season to help her get an Oscar. When that was over, the marriage was dead--but it had been dead long before that. According to Hedda, Reese nickled and dimed Ryan (even though she always made more money than he and was always quick to point that out to him) and treated him like hired help to the point he would sleep in his office or away from the home because he couldn't take another fight with her.

Hedda added that the price Ryan had to make to get out of that marriage was to allow himself to be painted as the villain in the public eye to Reese's sweet little victim status.

As far as Reese's current behavior goes, I think she's ridiculous and definitely has something to prove (as does her "partner"--Jake "Toothy Tile" Gyllenhaal). I don't see Ryan carrying Abbie about on piggy-back in full view of an army of photogs; (And of course, so many of these photo-ops are pre-arranged--I work in media and know all about publicists calling photographers to let them know that so and so will be at a particular site at a particular time--it's done ALL the time). I think whatever relationship that Ryan and Abbie have (if it's currently going on) has been conducted quietly and definitely with more class than those two bozos. This woman seems so arrogant and full of herself, she probably thinks she magically turned Toothy into the raging hetero he is today :rolleyes:

She makes me gag and I'm still not sold on her reviving Jake's career as a result of their relationship, whatever it is. It's not like she helped Ryan that much either (although his choice of projects have been good).

mrfutter, how was "The Golden Age?" Is it really that bad? I really was dying to see it until I read the reviews. I'm such a big fan of Cate and that time period I don't know whether I should wait until the DVD comes out.

Edited by Crackerjack123