princess

Bruce Willis and his clan

Yeah,. I'm thinking the breakup was pretty mutual between those two. And I mean, she did the same thing he did, replaced him with a younger model. and first! What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Yeah,. I'm thinking the breakup was pretty mutual between those two. And I mean, she did the same thing he did, replaced him with a younger model. and first! What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

:4biggrin:

Agreed. And I think it was a little too mutual...I mean they still go on vacations together...I mean I don't know too many ex-wives, ex-hubbies, that are that close. :jawdrop:

:4biggrin:

Agreed. And I think it was a little too mutual...I mean they still go on vacations together...I mean I don't know too many ex-wives, ex-hubbies, that are that close. :jawdrop:

It's definitely not the norm BobbyD. Most people who divorce want nothing further to do with the ex other than what is absolutely necessary.

Bruce Willis: ‘I’m Not a Fan of Cosmetic Surgery’

DON’T expect to see Bruce Willis going under the knife anytime soon!

The Die Hard star — who’s divorced from plastic surgery fan Demi Moore — says he doesn’t agree with altering your body.

“Cosmetic stuff, I am not a fan of it and I know a lot of people are,” Willis, 54, told Fox News. “It’s a big business and anytime you can make a lot of money off something it is going to stick around.

“I don’t plan on cutting myself up, you would be surprised there are a lot of male actors that think about it just as much as women do. I don’t think about it very often I don’t really care.”

“I am surprised when I’m reminded of my age,” he added. “I still feel like I’m about twenty four years old,” he added. “I could still whoop a lot of guys asses if I have to.”

Source showbizspy.com

Bruce Willis Won't Say No To Kids

Bruce Willis hasn't ruled out having more children.

The 54-year-old actor - who has three daughters, Rumer, 21, Scout LaRue, 18, and 15-year-old Tallulah Belle, with his ex-wife Demi Moore - "wouldn't be surprised" if he extended his brood further with his 31-year-old model wife Emma Heming.

He said: "I wouldn't be surprised. Anything is possible. I can't predict the future but anything is possible. Being married to Emma feels great. I'm so happy with her and we try to spend every free minute together."

Bruce and Demi's oldest daughter Rumer has launched an acting career, but the 'Die Hard' star isn't worried about her or his other girls falling foul of the pitfalls of Hollywood.

He told German magazine Bunte: "My children are so smart about Hollywood and understand it much more than I did when I was their age. They grew up in a small town until they were about 12 or 13 years old. So now that they live in Hollywood they see it for what it is. They see the illusion and they know what's real and they know what's not real."

Bruce and Demi - who is married to actor Ashton Kutcher - have remained close since their 13-year marriage ended in 2000, and the action star finds it strange that people are "surprised" by their ongoing friendship.

He explained: "We all get along and I find it interesting that people are so surprised that we all get along. But we do."

Source femalefirst

Bruce Willis: 'Fans Try To Beat Me Up'

Bruce Willis has revealed that his fans try to beat him up.

The actor explained that his role in Die Hard means that drunk men often want to start a fight with him.

"It took me a long time to understand that a lot of guys want to be the guy who kicked John McClane's ass," he told Men's Journal.

"And it's really difficult to explain to someone who has been overserved, 'No, I'm not that guy'."

Willis, who used to work as a bartender, added that he tries to ignore violent fans but security often steps in.

He said: "Next thing you know, two big guys had their arms and were sending them outside with the warning not to come back for two weeks."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Bruce Willis: ‘My Kids Come First’

BRUCE Willis insists his kids come ahead of his career.

The actor, 54, has three daughters — Rumer, 21, Scout, 18, and Tallulah, 16 — with ex-wife Demi Moore.

“I would step in front of a car for them,” Bruce told Men’s Journal magazine.

“I’ve peeled every layer off and come to the bright core: it’s just a light… it’s when you can put someone else’s welfare ahead of yours.

“I can look at how I interact with my kids and say: ‘This is love. I know what it is. I got it.”

Bruce says he and Demi — whom he split from in 2000 — remained friends for the sake of their daughters.

“You can’t spend a decade with someone and raise kids with her and come away unfeeling,” he said.

“I just put my head down and said: ‘The kids come first. And we’ll do whatever it takes and maybe even laugh about it.’ Once you start putting the kids first, it isn’t uncomfortable.

“Bravery is stupid a lot of times, but there’s nothing stupid about this particular subject.”

Source showbizspy.com

popbitch.com

>> Bruce Almighty <<

How Hollywood works no. 541

Filming a Hollywood blockbuster is a pricey

game and producers are always looking for

ways and means to minimise costs.

Take Die Hard 4.0. The producers

suggested a small scaling down of one of the

scenes as it was looking really expensive.

Bruce Willis, however, really liked the scene,

and argued that it should be left in. The row

continued until Bruce finally had enough.

"Who's your second choice to play John McClane?"

was all he had to say. The scene was shot as

written and the crew had a nice new catchphrase.

Watching Red tonight (DVRd from a movie channel when it was free a couple weeks ago) Wow, I do love him (and yet I have never seen Die Hard. I KNOW! He's just so sexy.

OK, Helen Mirren & John Malkovich are pretty sexy too ;-)

I agree Hoyaheel. Bruce Willis just has that certain "thing" that cause women's hearts to flutter. I think it's flirty charm. He's charming and looks you right in the eye but you know he's thinking naughty things about you. Weren't millions of us taken with him when he first appeared in Moonlighting with Cybill Shepherd? The sexual tension on that show was the craziest. I also think Bruce is the one responsible for changing people's minds about bald men. He's too sexy for his hair. And...watch Die Hard for crying out loud! The first one is the best and the one with Samuel Jackson is my favorite.

He's too sexy for his hair

Absofuckinglutely. There is just something about a sexy, snarky smartass. :inlove:

how about no

Thank goodness we all have different tastes, or there would be a lot of unmated people in the world ;-)

how about no

Thank goodness we all have different tastes, or there would be a lot of unmated people in the world ;-)

I think jerry seinfeld said 75% of people: UNDATABLE!

Seinfeld was a show I could have on in the background and found some of the scenes funny, but never loved it. And it's one of the 90s NBC sitcoms I just can't watch in reruns now - don't like it at all.

(and I watch lots of sitcoms - good and bad - this is just one I didn't like so much)

Good for her! Did anyone else catch her on LSB? She was awesome as Cher!!

Yes, she was perfect as Cher!!!

Bruce Willis Once Bought Out Almost An Entire Idaho Town In The '90s

https://www.ranker.com/list/the-town-bruce-willis-bought/jacob-shelton?utm_source=facebook&amp;utm_medium=historypost&amp;pgid=642850749204637&amp;utm_campaign=the-town-bruce-willis-bought&amp;fbclid=IwAR1iRZQhc82kr5Wba4dUFeZ1RZ6z8OXMunchYDEB66C7EnepjtdOCbzz4J0

I have family that lives here, and had close contact with both of them.  They were closer with Demi, nothing but super nice things to say about her.

One time visiting I was offered to be taken down the The Mint bar and be introduced to Bruce.  However I was warned that Bruce would hit on me hard, and that he would not take being turned down well.  I declined the invite. :D 

• Like 1

Yes, good friend of mine moved there right before high school (we went to boarding school). I stayed with her on spring break and visited a couple times in college and grad school (I was in salt lake for that). Never met Bruce but she knew them - everyone in town does - it IS a small town, even though now it's just Sun Valley south (east?) She's still there and I haven't seen her in 20+ yrs - she never comes to reunions because her husband doesn't think there's anything worthwhile east of the Mississippi. He's a gem....

VERY small town indeed.  I was driving my cousin's Hummer one visit with him in the front passenger seat and his wife in the back seat.  What can I say, I couldn't turn down a chance to drive a huge ass Hummer :D  Driving down the road and seriously could not have been more than 10 minutes when all of a sudden his wife's phone starts blowing up with texts that some blonde floozy is driving her husband's hummer with him in the car.  :shocked:

• Haha 2

Razzie nominations 2022: Bruce Willis and Jared Leto get shamed

https://nypost.com/2022/02/07/razzie-nominations-2022-bruce-willis-jared-leto-get-shamed/

...The special category is titled “Worst Performance by Bruce Willis in a 2021 movie” and includes every single film the actor appeared in over the past 12 months.

The aging star — who was once a box-office drawcard thanks to lead roles in “Die Hard” and “Pulp Fiction” — made seven direct-to-video movies last year, including “Out of Death,” which has a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

OMG - I'm sorry, but that is damn funny.  Hope he goes in person to accept the award like Halle Berry did!  :banana:

• Like 1

I read online some very very vague story about him making roughly a million per movie and that there is a “sad” reason that he needs to earn lots of cash. So, I’m wondering if there is a lot more going on with Bruce. Anyone else see anything like that? I can’t find the article because it didn’t make sense at the time I read it since I hadn’t seen the Razzies thing and now I can’t find it again.