BobbyD

Uhhhh...DUH!

(IMDB.COM)

Spelling Confirms Breast Surgery To End Speculation

Actress Tori Spelling has finally admitted to having a boob job. The 34-year-old, who has also had surgery on her nose, has revealed she had the breast augmentation to put an end to speculation about the size of her chest. She says, "(I had) a boob job. There it is. I finally said it. I wanted to come clean that I had my boobs done in my 20s, because people falsely write that I've had all those things done. I've had the two procedures that probably every other woman in Hollywood has had done."

No shit? You had your boobs done and not even by a good surgeon. Even Stevie Wonder can see that those puppies are faker than Madonna's British accent, you dimwit.

Spitzer call girl already gone 'Wild'

By SOLVEJ SCHOU

Stop that $1 million check: It turns out the call girl linked to Eliot Spitzer had already shed her clothes for "Girls Gone Wild" as an 18-year-old while partying in Miami, the video company's founder said Tuesday.

Joe Francis had reached out to Ashley Alexandra Dupre, now 22, with an offer of $1 million to appear in a non-nude spread for his company's new magazine, plus a chance to join the "Girls Gone Wild" tour bus, his company announced Tuesday.

But Francis said someone had a revelation at the Tuesday morning staff meeting: Did anyone think to check the archives?

They did, he said — and there she was.

"It'll save me a million bucks," Francis told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "It's kind of like finding a winning lottery ticket in the cushions of your couch."

Francis said at that point, his offer was off the table: "We actually had been dealing with her rep," he said. "Our (offer) was the real deal. We just never made the connection."

He said his employees got to work on pulling the footage and planned to offer it on the Web site by Tuesday evening, with a free sampling on the front page and the rest available with a $29.95 monthly subscription.

Dupre's attorney Don D. Buchwald declined comment.

According to a "Girls Gone Wild" press release, Dupre visited Miami in 2003 to celebrate her 18th birthday. After fighting with a friend and getting thrown out of her hotel, Dupre found a nearby "Girls Gone Wild" bus, the company said.

She signed legal papers and spent a full week on the bus, filming seven full-length tapes which included nudity and same-sex encounters, according to the company.

"I personally ended up buying her a Greyhound bus ticket back home to North Carolina," Francis told the AP.

Francis returned to California last week after being sentenced to time served and fines in Florida in a case involving filming underage girls. He still faces trial on federal tax evasion charges that carry a penalty of up to 10 years in prison.

Dupre's public profile has skyrocketed since former New York Gov. Spitzer resigned earlier this week amid the prostitution scandal. He was accused of spending tens of thousands of dollars on prostitutes, including a February tryst with a call girl named "Kristen," since identified as Dupre.

Dupre's MySpace page was hit more than 5 million times in the days immediately after the scandal broke. Her musical efforts, including two songs posted at the music sharing site Aime Street, were listened to hundreds of thousands of times and played on national airwaves.

Hustler publisher Larry Flynt told The AP last Friday that he e-mailed Dupre offering her $1 million to appear nude in his magazine, but didn't sound optimistic that she would settle for that amount. Flynt suggested that by the time Dupre starts talking, she may be too big a media phenomenon for a simple magazine spread.

"She is no doubt going to do a book. There will probably be a movie," he said. "I think she is going to have so many offers coming in that it will probably be wishful thinking just to get in the door."

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press.

Sarah hurt by cruel mag poll

March 19, 2008 12:00am

SARAH Jessica Parker has revealed her heartache over being voted the 'world's unsexiest woman' in a men's mag poll.

Parker, who is one of the most adored actresses, following her stint as the affable Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City has spoken out about the impact the Maxim magazine poll results had on her and her husband, Matthew Broderick.

Parker, 43, has had a hard time dealing with the news that men do not find her as attractive as advertisers do, claiming the result of the Maxim poll was "brutal" and also affected her husband, actor Matthew Broderick.

Parker told Grazia: "Do I have big fake boobs, Botox and big lips? No.

"Do I fit some ideals and standards of some men writing in a men's magazine? Maybe not.

"Am I really the unsexiest women in the world? Wow!

"It's so brutal in a way, so filled with rage and anger.

"It upset him (Broderick), because it has to do with his judgement too. It's condemnation, it's insane. What can I do?

"I guess you can't please all people."

Parker can take comfort in the bank balance though, safe in the knowledge that she is financially miles ahead of her SATC co-stars and is a favourite for advertisers, with high-profile companies, including Garnier and Gap.

Paris Hilton most overexposed celebrity

Hilton tops list of most overexposed celebrities; Britney Spears No. 2

By Lacey Rose

Not all press is good press, no matter what the publicists say.

Consider celebutante Paris Hilton, whose every move from club hopping to friend feuding has grabbed gobs of tabloid ink. But rather than adoration for the “Simple Life” star, the media onslaught has resulted in eye rolls — and worse.

According to studies by Los Angeles-based E-Poll Market Research, which provides appeal rankings for more than 3,000 celebrities, 70 percent of the U.S. population would use the term "overexposed" to describe Hilton, up slightly from a year earlier.

To put that in perspective, most celebrities average between 3 percent and 7 percent at the peak of their careers.

But Hilton isn’t the only star to have worn out her public welcome. Among others of whom audiences have tired: Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and the ever-present Olsen twins.

While overexposure may have less to do with the precise number of headlines than with the public’s perception of the celebrity, the 15 stars on our list have proved that familiarity can — and does — breed contempt.

So who's to blame? The stars or the tabloids that cover them?

E-Poll Chief Executive Gerry Philpott says the press can only build somebody up or tear somebody down so much. He argues that the 24/7 attention provided by the Internet expedites the fame trajectory — and the exposure that comes along with it.

The result: "You can go from zero to 60 in exposure like that," he says. "And, for that matter, 60 to zero."

Take “The Hills” bad boy Spencer Pratt, who comes in at No. 11 on our list. When we ran this list last year, the general public knew little of the MTV reality star or the feuds he caused.

Fast-forward to 2008, and the controversial beau of Heidi Montag, best friend turned enemy of “The Hills” star Lauren Conrad, is headlining both the glossies and the blogs, even scoring an advice column in Radar magazine.

That kind of attention can be a turnoff for some stars, especially those like Tom Cruise or Lindsay Lohan, who are looking for respect as artists.

But for others, like Pratt and Montag, overexposure may not be a bad thing, opines Jake Halpern, author of “Fame Junkies: The Hidden Truth Behind America's Favorite Addiction.” For these stars, Halpern says, it's all they have. And more important, without it they cease to be celebrities.

"You're only a celebrity as long as you’re in the dialogue of popular culture," he explains. And if you don't have your work, be it a movie or album, to keep you in that dialogue, you are forced to rely on exposure.

Former Playboy Playmate Pamela Anderson, who ranks fourth on our list, is another example. Without the acting career she hoped would take off — Anderson's most recent flick, “Blond and Blonder,” bombed — it's her tabloid presence care of multiple marriages (and divorces) and provocative ways that continues to open doors for her celebrity.

"For certain celebrities, it becomes almost a survival instinct," says Us Weekly Editor in Chief Janice Min. "And after a period of time out of the press, there's sort of a hunger or craving to get back in."

But how easy is it to win back the people's favor, and thus the press', once you've lost it?

Very, according to Philpott. "In this country, we love to build people up, tear them down and then build them back up again," he says.

But Ellis Cashmore, author of “Celebrity Culture,” argues that staging a comeback is far easier for some than it is for others. The dividing point, he claims, is talent. And without it, he questions what the celebrity can come back with.

© 2008 Forbes.com

Shatner shocked by cast hatredworld entertainment news

By WENN

Star Trek actor William Shatner was shocked to discover the rest of the cast on the hit series hated him.

The star details his relationships with his co-stars on the sci-fi show in his new autobiography Up Till Now, and describes how it took years to repair those bonds.

Shatner also reveals his close friendship with fellow Star Trek actor Leonard Nimoy, and how the star helped him deal with the alcoholism of his third wife Nerine Kidd, who drowned in the couple's pool with alcohol and Valium in her system in 1999, reports the New York Daily News.

(Pagesix.com)

EX YELLS OVER 'TOP MOM' DINA

May 8, 2008 -- MORE surprised than anyone that Dina Lohan was honored as a "top mom" this week was her ex-husband, Michael Lohan, who called the award from the Mingling Moms Organization "a joke."

Michael fumed, "Are you kidding! Top celebrity mom? Look at her off-screen antics, her lack of morals and how she conducts herself. I guess they forgot to mention how this top super-mom leaves her kids alone at night and even parties in their presence. Just wait until we go back to court.

"She comes stumbling out of Butter at 3:15 a.m. with bloodshot eyes and a red runny nose, yelling 'Oh, [bleep],' when she saw the paparazzi," Michael raged to Page Six.

He also ranted that his ex missed their weekly family therapy appointment in order to attend the award ceremony Tuesday night in Bethpage, LI.

But Dina responded to Michael's remarks by calling him "infantile."

"He's a loose cannon," she declared. "We speak to a therapist once a week and I'm not required to be there. My kids want me there, so I go. Obviously with our [TV] show and the event, [daughter] Ali and I reschedule.

"I've allowed him visitation once a week, so I don't understand why he's doing this. He's jealous that I got the award. He even called the organizers and tried to talk them out of giving it to me."

Dina fears that Michael will now try to contact her directly. She says she has a restraining order against him until 2011 she thinks he'll violate.

"He's using the media to talk to me," Dina said. "I'm getting nervous. Lindsay came to town two weeks ago and wanted security guys there in case he showed up. His parole officer needs to see what he's doing and realize that he cannot address me directly or indirectly. He wears a tracking device and they'll know if he comes anywhere near me. He's on a mission to destroy me."

Pete Wentz Admits He's Kissed Guys

AOL

Posted: 2008-07-01 12:50:23

Filed Under: Music News

(July 1) - Before Pete Wentz wed Ashlee Simpson last May, he probably came clean about his kissing past. Specifically: he's made out with guys.

In an interview with Out magazine, the Fall Out Boy bassist admitted that he was 16 or 17 when he first kissed a guy -- and it was on a dare. Wentz also said he continued experimenting through age 19. His last same-sex smooch?

"A long time ago. Probably when I was 22?" said the 29-year-old Wentz, who also said he has a man-crush on fellow musician John Mayer.

In the interview, Wentz went on to downplay his same-sex adventures, insisting that he's always felt "this relentless heterosexual drive" -- despite discussing his "possible bisexuality" with Blender back in 2007.

"When I said that I make out with dudes, there was a slight sense of sexual rebellion in that," he told Out. "And I probably even made it a bigger deal than it was."

Hot or not? Look again —'beer goggles' are real

Strangers really do look sexier when you drink booze, science confirms

Other people really do look better to us if we've been drinking, a new study confirms.

msnbc.com

By Charles Q. Choi

For the first time, scientists have proven that "beer goggles" are real — other people really do look more attractive to us if we have been drinking.

Surprisingly, the beer goggles effect was not limited to just the opposite sex among the ostensibly straight volunteers recruited for the study — they also rated people from their own sex as more attractive.

Scientists in England gave 84 heterosexual college students chilled lime-flavored drinks that were either non-alcoholic or given a dose of vodka equivalent in alcohol to a large glass of wine or a pint-and-a-half of beer.

After 15 minutes, the volunteers were shown photos of 40 other college students from both sexes. Both men and women who drank booze found these faces more attractive, "a roughly 10 percent increase in ratings of attractiveness," said researcher Marcus Munafo, an experimental psychologist at the University of Bristol in England.

The researchers also asked volunteers to rate their mood, "and there were no differences on those measures in the alcohol group compared to the no-alcohol group," Munafo added. "This suggests that the effect we observed wasn't due to a general change in mood."

It did not escape Munafo that the results are rather obvious.

"Everyone knows about beer goggles," Munafo said. "But some of our results suggest that there's more going on than we might have thought."

The discovery that the effect is not specific to the opposite sex was surprising. One possibility is that alcohol generally makes us see things as more attractive, but when this occurs in social situations, such as at a bar, "this might become targeted at opposite-sex faces," Munafo said. By repeating the experiment with video clips shot at bars, the scientists hope to recreate those social cues and see what happens.

"The main question is whether these effects are specific to faces, or whether we would rate anything as more attractive after a drink," Munafo said.

Future research could expose people who have been drinking to landscapes or the faces of puppies and other animals, "to see if alcohol has a more general effect on perceiving beauty in the environment."

"It's also surprising to see this effect is happening at lower doses than you might think," Munafo said. "We're trying to build up a more complete picture of what happens when people go out for a drink, and we're interested in certain behaviors that are more common after drinking, such as unsafe sex, or violence. If this effect is happening at lower doses than expected, it might be helpful for people who are predisposed to such behaviors to anticipate those situations and prevent them."

The scientists would also want to vary the levels of alcohol that volunteers receive, "but there are practical and ethical constraints around how much alcohol we can give people in the lab!" Munafo told LiveScience.

Munafo and his colleagues detailed their findings online August 6 in the journal Alcohol and Alcoholism.

© 2008 LiveScience.com. All rights reserved.

Hot or not? Look again —'beer goggles' are real

Strangers really do look sexier when you drink booze, science confirms

Other people really do look better to us if we've been drinking, a new study confirms.

msnbc.com

By Charles Q. Choi

For the first time, scientists have proven that "beer goggles" are real — other people really do look more attractive to us if we have been drinking.

Scientist actually studied this????!!!! Oh, please.

McConaughey has no marriage plans

‘I’ve got nothing against marriage,’ says the ‘Ghosts of Girlfriends Past’ star

Access Hollywood

The actor is celebrating almost a year of parenthood with his girlfriend, model Camilla Alves, who gave birth to the couple’s son, Levi, last July. But in a new interview with Access Hollywood, McConaughey revealed he has no plans to walk down the aisle any time soon.

“I’ve got nothing against marriage. Um, I’m just not getting married right now,” McConaughey said at the junket for his movie, “Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past.”

When asked if the movie — which finds McConaughey’s character, Connor Mead, taking a trip through his checkered romantic history on the way to finding true love — changed his view on marriage, the actor admitted he’s always been fond of the union.

“I’ve got a good view on marriage. I mean, I believe in marriage,” McConaughey said. “I’m for the institution… See it work, I’ve seen it keep couples together that should’ve been together too. I come from a family that tested out marriage real well.”

Copyright 2009 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Edited by BobbyD

August Wedding for 'Craigslist' Suspect Is Off, Says Wedding Band

By Diane Herbst and Caroline Howard

The August 14 dream wedding on the Jersey shore between accused Craigslist killer Philip Markoff and his fiancée Megan McAllister has been called off for now, according to the leader of their wedding band.

"A family member of Megan's told me there is no possibility of this wedding taking place this August," William Forte, founder and keyboardist for the B-Street band, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Jim McAllister, father of the bride-to-be, told PEOPLE at the family's Little Silver, N.J. home: "We know nothing right now, no comment." Markoff's parents have not returned calls for comment.

Forte describes the family member he spoke to as "distraught and in shock," and says the person called him in the last 24 hours.

In preparing to play at the wedding, Forte met with Megan, 25, but not Markoff. "She was very nice, bubbly," he says, "very personable." Previously, Megan has described her fiance as a "beautiful man inside and out." Markoff is accused of killing aspiring model Julissa Brisman, 26

The B-Street Band is a Bruce Springsteen tribute band. McAllister's Facebook page says she is a fan of Springsteen, who has a home in Rumson, N.J., which is near McAllister's hometown.

Forte says he is dissolving the contract he has with McAllister's family. At the request of a family member, Forte took down a statement he had posted on the band's Web site saying that the wedding was not going to take place. Says Forte: "I feel terrible for the families."

PAIN PILL PAULA

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05052009/tv/pa...aula_167637.htm

PAULA Abdul is hitting the stage for a live perform ance on "American Idol" tomorrow night.

She'll leave the judging to others to sing "I'm Just Here for the Music" -- the first single off an album due out in the fall.

Since she's preparing to return to the music scene, the timing seemed right to bare her soul over the drug habit that she's recently kicked.

For the first time, Abdul reveals how hard it was for her to detox from a 12-year-long painkiller addiction.

"I could have killed myself," she tells this month's issue of Ladies' Home Journal.

The withdrawal was "the worst thing. I was freezing cold, then sweating hot, then chattering and in so much pain. It was excruciating. But at my very core, I did not like existing the way I had been."

Although Abdul claims that she never filmed an episode of "Idol" while under the influence -- and vehemently denied any illegal drug use in the past -- she did spend at least part of the last decade relying on painkillers and Chinese medicine to quietly combat her injury-induced chronic debilitating pain, she says.

Years of cheerleading, dancing injuries and two crashes -- a 1992 car crash and a 1993 plane crash that required 15 spinal surgeries -- contributed to a diagnosis of reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome in 2005. The illness left her with disabling pain, chattering teeth and shingles-like lesions.

To relieve the symptoms, Abdul wore a patch that delivered a pain medication that she claims was 80 times more potent than morphine. She also sometimes took a muscle relaxer, she said.

But that's all ancient history. Last Thanksgiving, Abdul gave up the meds for good during a stay at Calsbad, Calif.'s La Costa Resort and Spa.

Now, she's in shape and gearing up to to relaunch her music career.

PAIN PILL PAULA

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05052009/tv/pa...aula_167637.htm

PAULA Abdul is hitting the stage for a live perform ance on "American Idol" tomorrow night.

She'll leave the judging to others to sing "I'm Just Here for the Music" -- the first single off an album due out in the fall.

Since she's preparing to return to the music scene, the timing seemed right to bare her soul over the drug habit that she's recently kicked.

For the first time, Abdul reveals how hard it was for her to detox from a 12-year-long painkiller addiction.

"I could have killed myself," she tells this month's issue of Ladies' Home Journal.

The withdrawal was "the worst thing. I was freezing cold, then sweating hot, then chattering and in so much pain. It was excruciating. But at my very core, I did not like existing the way I had been."

I have heard that new painkillers, including Oxycontin and patches (I think they are talking about a Fentanyl patch) can be very addicting and are are worse than heroin to come off of.

I'm not a big fan of hers, but if she really has gone through the withdrawals and is now drug free, she should be congratulated.

Were Barkley, Jordan role models for Woods?

By Courtney Hazlett

The Scoop

msnbc.com

Tiger Woods’ “indiscretions” began with a pair of bad influences, claims one of his former mistresses.

“He was always palling around with Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan,” the woman said. “They’re the ones who showed him the way.”

It’s ironic, then, that since the scandal broke, Barkley says he and Jordan have been unable to reach Woods.

What would he say if he could talk to the golfer? “I would tell him I love him,” Barkley told the Sporting News on Wednesday. “I have been disappointed with the people who are around him. They have got him so locked up. I know myself and Michael (Jordan have) been trying to get to him and we just want to tell him: ‘Hey, man, we love you and you are our friend.’ You need to know in times like this you have got friends.”

Barkley also believes that it’s time for Woods to show his face.

“I am so pissed that they have got him holed up,” he said. “He is a 33-year-old grown man. He did something wrong to his wife. He has to answer to her and his kids. That’s it. But this notion that he is hiding out ... I mean he hasn’t shown his face in almost two weeks.”

If Woods does appear in public, it will likely be without his wife, Elin Nordegren, or his two young children. Elin is due to depart shortly for Sweden, where she will spend the Christmas holiday, according to a source. No word yet on Tiger’s plans.

Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Jerry Ferrara split

By Tim Nudd and David Caplan, PEOPLE.com

December 22, 2009 6:01 p.m. EST

The "Entourage" couple calls it quits in real life in similar fashion to their on screen personas.

Sigler met Ferarra in 2008 when she played a romantic interest to his character Turtle

The couple break up like their characters did on "Entourage's" season finale

A source cites conflicting schedules as being the primary reason for the split

(PEOPLE.com) -- Jamie-Lynn Sigler and her boyfriend, "Entourage" actor Jerry Ferrara, have called it quits, PEOPLE has learned.

Sigler, 28, and Ferrara, 30, met on the Entourage set in 2008 when Sigler joined the HBO comedy as a guest star -- playing the on-screen love interest of Ferrara's character, Turtle. They soon became a couple in real life, too.

"They're busy with their careers, and she in particular has a couple of movies out in 2010, and others in the works for 2011, so it's just tough," a source who knows the couple told PEOPLE.

"It's ironic, because in the recent season finale of 'Entourage,' Jamie tells Turtle that she has to go to New Zealand to shoot a movie, and it causes problems, so it's ironic but that's what their lives are like."

Sigler is best known for playing Meadow Soprano on HBO's "The Sopranos" from 1999 until 2007. In 2003, she married her then-agent, A.J. DiScala. They split in 2005.

Most recently, she's been seen in the ABC sitcom "Ugly Betty."

Ryan Phillippe, Abbie Cornish Split

By Julie Jordan

Sunday February 21, 2010 10:15 PM EST

It's over between actress Abbie Cornish and boyfriend Ryan Phillippe, her spokesperson confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

"Abbie ended the relationship with Ryan and she moved out of their home," the rep tells PEOPLE. On Sunday, the actress was spotted removing her belongings from the house she shared with Phillippe while he visited a friend with children Ava and Deacon.

The split follows months of tabloid speculation that Phillippe has been unfaithful to Cornish – regularly hitting the nightclubs and being linked to other women. When asked about the cause of the break-up and whether Phillippe cheated on Cornish, her rep replied, "No comment."

Cornish, 27, and Phillippe, 35, met in 2006 on the set of the film, Stop-Loss, and survived intense media scrutiny following Phillippe’s divorce from Reese Witherspoon. Cornish has been in Vancouver for the last seven months shooting the film, Sucker Punch.

Reps for Phillippe could not be reached for comment.

Michael Douglas says he put career before son

By Courtney Hazlett

The Scoop

msnbc.com

Between Michael Jackson’s kids onstage at the Grammys and news of Marie Osmond’s son’s suicide, the burdens of celebrity children have received considerable media attention lately.

In the April issue of Vanity Fair, actor Michael Douglas speaks candidly about his own experience as a child of actor Kirk Douglas and how he repeated his father’s mistakes raising his own son, Cameron.

“My priorities were very similar (to my father’s),” Douglas said to Vanity Fair’s Evgenia Peretz about his son Cameron’s formative years. “Career first.”

Cameron Douglas, 31, recently pled guilty to trafficking crystal meth and cocaine, and faces at least 10 years in prison. He’ll be sentenced April 27.

“Anybody who has a relative or child in substance abuse has some idea of what this feels like,” Michael Douglas told VF. “It will ultimately be a painful lesson and very expensive as far as time is concerned. I don’t wish it on anybody, but then, you know, look, everybody’s got difficult things in life.”

Michael Douglas, who in April will reprise the role of financier Gordon Gekko in “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps,” reportedly has tried to be a better family man with current wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their kids Dylan and Carys. “I’m sure if he could breast-feed, he would have,” Zeta-Jones told the magazine.

Fashion freeze! Gabourey Sidibe has no chance of ever appearing on the cover of Vogue magazine

BY Cristina Everett

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, March 26th 2010, 4:00 AM

Following the snub on Vanity Fair's recent Young Hollywood cover, "Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe is getting another fashionable cold shoulder.

The Oscar award nominee is said to have zero chance of ever appearing on a future cover of Vogue magazine due to her size, PopEater.com reports.

"She's a joke in the fashion community," a fashion industry insider scoffed. "What she wore on the red carpet at the Academy Awards wasn't a dress, it was a tent."

Sidibe, 26, is no stranger to being criticized for her weight.

Not only was she noticeably absent from the star-studded Vanity Fair cover that included many of her svelte industry peers, she has also been the butt of shock jock Howard Stern's many vulgar insults regarding her appearance.

A second fashion source went on to explain that Vogue is an exclusive forum used by designers to debut the best pieces in their new collection.

"All are of which are one of a kind and sample size," the insider added. "It would be impossible to get a regular-sized girl in those clothes, let alone Gabby."

Following the exclusion from Vanity Fair, Sidibe carried on an optimistic attitude that she said has only helped her prosper in an industry that focuses on aesthetics. She explained that she decided long ago to be happy with the person she sees in the mirror.

"It was a long transition," she told "Access Hollywood." "I'm just grateful that I am there because so many people go through this — beautiful people, gorgeous people — don't feel it, don't feel as if they're gorgeous and I think it's really sad and I'm glad that I happen to be one of the people who does feel [it]."

A spokesperson for Vogue editor Anna Wintour has yet to comment on the matter

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/03/...l#ixzz0jK4RA7Wn

Ricky Martin: I am a homosexual man

Yahoo! BuzzShare

After more than a decade of speculation, singer Ricky Martin is finally blowing the doors off the closet. He says that he is gay.

Here is a portion of the statement he released on his website:

"Many people told me: 'Ricky it's not important,' 'it's not worth it,' 'all the years you've worked and everything you've built will collapse,' 'many people in the world are not ready to accept your truth, your reality, your nature.' Because all this advice came from people who I love dearly, I decided to move on with my life not sharing with the world my entire truth. Allowing myself to be seduced by fear and insecurity became a self-fulfilling prophecy of sabotage. Today I take full responsibility for my decisions and my actions. ...

This is just what I need especially now that I am the father of two beautiful boys that are so full of light and who with their outlook teach me new things every day. To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment.

These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed. ...

The word "happiness" takes on a new meaning for me as of today. It has been a very intense process. Every word that I write in this letter is born out of love, acceptance, detachment and real contentment. Writing this is a solid step towards my inner peace and vital part of my evolution.

I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."

George Clooney single again?

By WENN.COM

George Clooney has ended his relationship with his Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, according to a U.K. report.

The Hollywood heart-throb has been dating the model/TV presenter since last July and their romance was rumoured to have turned serious at the end of 2009, although a rep for Clooney dismissed reports of an engagement in November.

The couple is said to have split shortly after this year's Academy Awards ceremony in March.

A source tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "They'd been on the rocks since February, but held on to make it through awards season.

"They decided to go to the Oscars ceremony in L.A. together, but they didn't attend any showbiz after-parties together. George jetted straight out to Hawaii on his own for a few days later."

Clooney has previously dated cocktail waitress-turned-model Sarah Larson and British model/TV presenter Lisa Snowdon.

I'm SHOCKED! :o

He shaves all the time. I don't know why anybody should be surprised. :rolleyes:

I'm SHOCKED! :o

He shaves all the time. I don't know why anybody should be surprised. :rolleyes:

That's great, I've never heard it put quite that way before, made me laugh out loud!