BobbyD

Uhhhh...DUH!

George Clooney single again?

I'm SHOCKED! :o

He shaves all the time. I don't know why anybody should be surprised. :rolleyes:

That's great, I've never heard it put quite that way before, made me laugh out loud!

Thanks! :4biggrin:

Halle Berry has reportedly been ejected from the 24-hour hot piece ride named Gabriel Aubry. Radar has it on good authority that Gabriel pink-slipped Halle after 5 years, because he didn't feel the relationship was working anymore. A source says that Halle and Gabriel have already worked out a custody deal. They will share custody of their 2-year-old daughter Nahla and Gabriel will walk away without a cent from Halle. Uh huh.

The source says that they broke up months ago, because Gabriel's peen started to get the fever for other women. The source explains, "When they were first together the 9-year age difference between them didn't phase him, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever dated and he was totally in love. But as time went on he started feeling it more and more. Also, Gabriel started noticing other women, and being attracted to other, and he felt it just wasn't right to stay with Halle in those circumstances. Gabriel is a really nice, decent guy and he would never cheat on her, but I suspect that he had become attracted to someone and that he felt he needed to break it off with Halle before anything developed any further."

Gabriel has a face and body that can launch a thousand genitals into a sea of crotch milk, but he's kind of simple in the brains, right? Just because your dick gets a craving for a different flavor of snatch doesn't mean you're a cheater. It means you're fucking human! Even if I was Mr. Mah Boo Anderson Cooper, I would still perk up when a hot piece strolled by. Did I just type that out loud? I didn't mean that, Mah Boo! I would never wink at another. Well, unless Rojo Caliente and Carrot Top merged into one person. But only then!

However, at least Gabriel told Halle to git gone before his peen joined the manwhore parade. If you're going to do it, that is how you do it (I'm staring at you Vanilla Gorilla and Tiger).

Posted by: Michael K, dlisted

James says he threw away marriage to Bullock

In first interview since split, ‘Monster Garage’ host apologizes to wife, kids

updated 8:42 a.m. PT, Fri., May 21, 2010

NEW YORK - Jesse James says he took an amazing life and threw it all away.

The estranged husband of Oscar winner Sandra Bullock gave his first television interview to ABC's "Nightline," scheduled to air Tuesday. ABC says in a brief excerpt released Friday that James publicly apologized to Bullock and his three children for cheating on her.

When asked by ABC's Vicki Mabrey whether he was the most hated man in America for cheating on "America's sweetheart," James said hated man in the world is probably more like it.

The tattooed biker and host of "Monster Garage" says he "took an amazing life and amazing success and marriage ... and threw it away by my own hands."

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read more: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37276078/ns/.../#ixzz0obtjerXu

June 03, 2010

'Jersey Shore' producer: 'It's like a herpes nest'

It's time once again for THR's annual reality roundtable. This year, SallyAnn Salsano ("Jersey Shore"), Phil Keoghan ("The Amazing Race"), Dr. Drew Pinsky ("Celebrity Rehab"), Kathy Griffin ("Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List"), Craig Piligian ("Dirty Jobs") and Randy Jackson ("American Idol") sat around and talked about the business.

Here's one exchange, where Salsano confirms your suspicions that Axe Body Spray and Valtrex go hand in hand:

Griffin: I'm curious, on your shows do you guys drug test?

Salsano: Yes.

Jackson: I think everyone does.

Salsano: I do a full medical but I also do a lot of STD stuff.

Pinsky: The network requires me to do stuff with my patients that has no relevance to anything. Like everyone on the set has to take (herpes medication) Valtrex.

Salsano: We hand it out like M&Ms! "Hey kids, it's time for Valtrex!" It's like a herpes nest. They're all in there mixing it up.

Okay, I've never seen Jersey Shore (and probably won't unless I have insomnia and am up in the middle of the night and it's the only show on), but is he saying they hand the Valtrex out to everyone basically 'just in case' or that everyone has herpes because they need it? Because I always thought that Valtrex was to control symptoms (in my not-vast no-research experience). It's been a long awful week, it's good to come here and worry about such heavy, important questions . . . ;)

akua, I was wondering that too. My reasoning went: Valtrex prevents breakouts (for those infected), and since they're all boning, should prevent the spread to someone not infected? And if someone's not infected, it taking it would do nothing?

any medical chitchatters know for sure?

akua, I was wondering that too. My reasoning went: Valtrex prevents breakouts (for those infected), and since they're all boning, should prevent the spread to someone not infected? And if someone's not infected, it taking it would do nothing?

any medical chitchatters know for sure?

I believe you are correct Fykey -

From what I understand Valtrex is an anti-viral med. It doesn't prevent the virus but helps the body fight against an uncontrolled out break. It can help quell the symptoms. Herpes can be spread at anytime - outbreak or not. Medication does not prevent the spread of the herp. If you are not infected then there is no reason to take it and if you have been exposed - well, good luck.

damn - I thought herpes could only be spread during an outbreak ... SKEEVY

not sure why they'd give out meds, then...they'd have better results giving out full-body condoms.

damn - I thought herpes could only be spread during an outbreak ... SKEEVY

not sure why they'd give out meds, then...they'd have better results giving out full-body condoms.

I'm wondering if it's a legal thing. They may "know" that someone has the herp but I suspect they can't flat out ask anyone if they've got it due to privacy/HIPPA concerns. If they make everyone take Valtrex "for your own protection" then nobody can turn around and sue on the grounds of discrimination.

However, I also add my usual disclaimer that I'm not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV so I may be off base here.

Edited by Maxiemom

We’re STD free, ‘Jersey Shore’ stars say

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzo of MTV's "Jersey Shore" want you to know that they're STD free.Access Hollywood

updated 6/9/2010 6:17:16 PM ET

LOS ANGELES — In news that should ease the nerves of possibly dozens of people in Seaside Heights and Miami, "Jersey Shore's" The Situation and Snooki say they're STD free.

Access Hollywood caught up Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi on Tuesday night at Logo's "NewNowNext Awards 2010," where they addressed a recent rumor about their sexual health.

Photo gallery: Hollywood's hottest beach bods

"I know I get tested," Sorrentino told Access.

"I'm clean," Polizzi added.

Photo gallery: The 'Jersey Shore' cast hits Miami

The "Shore" stars responded to a Hollywood Reporter story from last week, where "Jersey Shore" producer SallyAnn Salsano said the crew of the MTV series distributes Valtrex (herpes medication) "like M&Ms!" Adding, "It's like a herpes nest. They're all in there mixing it up."

Access pressed, asking, "Let's clear the air, you are totally clean?"

"Yes," Sorrentino replied, saying he's never taken Valtrex. "We get tested every year!"

Photo gallery: Stars of MTV's 'Jersey Shore'

Snooki chimed in with her on thoughts on the issue, telling Access, "Herpes are gross!"

Copyright 2010 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

He gets tested EVERY YEAR?!?! He ought to be tested hourly.

Probably, but even once a year is probably once a year more often than most.

Spelling says former ‘90210’ co-stars hate her

Actress tells Seacrest something changed after she married McDermott

Actress Tori Spelling did say that she's still pals with Jennie Garth

Access Hollywood

updated 1 hour 28 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — Tori Spelling may have mended fences with her mother, Candy Spelling, but it appears there is drama in another area of her life — with her former "90210" co-stars.

"All my cast members hate me," Spelling told Ryan Seacrest on Monday for his "On Air With Ryan Seacrest Show." "People say, 'Do you mean during '90210?' I say, 'No, we were great friends during '90210.' We were friends after '90210.'"

Spelling said things changed after she married Dean McDermott, the father of her two children, Liam and Stella.

"They all came to my first wedding. All of a sudden I marry Dean, and I don't know what happened. I lost all my cast members," she told Seacrest.

When asked about one castmate in particular — new mom Tiffani Thiessen — Spelling claimed the two aren't close.

"She doesn't talk to me anymore," Spelling said.

The actress went on to say she was not invited to Ian Ziering's recent wedding, which was packed with ex-"90210" stars including Brian Austin Green, Jason Priestley and Thiessen.

She did, however, note that she and Jennie Garth are still pals.

Copyright 2010 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Posted Image

Why Katy Perry got evicted from Sesame Street

In Touch

When it comes to Katy Perry, Sesame Street is hot and cold! Following Internet outrage over a YouTube preview of the September 27 premiere of the PBS children's show, in which the "Teenage Dream" singer is showing cleavage in a flesh-colored top, Sesame Street producers have chosen to pull Katy's appearance (which features her singing a kid-friendly version of her hit "Hot N Cold" with Elmo) from the broadcast.

“Sesame Street has a long history of working with celebrities across all genres, including athletes, actors, musicians and artists. Sesame Street has always been written on two levels, for the child and adult," said Sesame Workshop producers in a statement. "We use parodies and celebrity segments to interest adults in the show because we know that a child learns best when co-viewing with a parent or caregiver. We also value our viewers’ opinions and particularly those of parents. In light of the feedback we’ve received on the Katy Perry music video, which was released on YouTube only, we have decided we will not air the segment on the television broadcast of Sesame Street, which is aimed at preschoolers. Katy Perry fans will still be able to view the video on YouTube.”

A rep for Katy says, “Katy enjoyed working with Sesame Street, Kevin Clash and playing dress-up with Elmo.” Her Sesame Street video also remains at her official website, katyperry.com.

Dina Lohan admits Lindsay is an addict :shocked:

Unlike previous interviews on TODAY, where Dina Lohan has been unwilling to admit that her daughter Lindsay is an addict, Dina, in an exclusive interview with Matt Lauer on Monday, said that she understands what Judge Elden Fox made clear last October when he sentenced Lindsay to rehab until Jan. 3.

"Yes," she is comfortable admitting Lindsay is an addict, Dina told Lauer. And the reason she’d been unwilling to admit as much before was because Lindsay had to admit it first. “As a mother it wasn’t for me to come and tell the world about her problem ... I wasn’t in denial. It was for her to come to her evolution. As a mother we protect. Now I’m happy and relieved myself.” (Lindsay on Sept. 18 tweeted that she had an addiction problem, after failing a court-ordered drug test.)

Dina said that Lindsay, who is being treated at California's Betty Ford rehab facility, is "happy, relaxed."

"She’s just a different person. She’s been in a couple facilities, but this one to me has really changed her."

Dina also said that Lindsay, too, has a greater understanding of her addiction issues. "Yes. This teaches you that you are (an addict). Being so young, the admitting of that, can only help her sobriety in the future."

And as for that future, what will it hold? Dina said that Lindsay wants to get back into film, but things will be taken "one day at a time.

"I don’t have a crystal ball,” Dina said. “I pray hard. She wants to start her own (rehab) facilities, help other children. She’s so public that I think we can only be positive and look to the future to help other families."

:vomit2: Matt Lauer is a daisy when it comes to interviews. I think he should have asked Dina if SHE would submit to a drug test, to show her support for Linds. The fact that she still calls her daughter a child is Dina living in her own world of denial.

Sam Worthington Admits 'Clash of the Titans' Let People Down; Promises Sequel Will Be Better

By Gabrielle Dunn (Subscribe to Gabrielle Dunn's posts)

Posted Dec 17th 2010 2:00PM

It's not often that an actor admits a movie they starred in was straight-up bad. But on the set of his latest movie, 'Man on a Ledge,' Sam Worthington told Moviefone that he wasn't exactly pleased by -- but agreed with -- the Internet's response to the 2010 remake of 'Clash of the Titans.'

"I just think we can improve on it," he told Moviefone of the upcoming 'Titans' sequel. "I think the first one, we kind of let down some people. And yeah, I totally agree. The only point of doing a sequel is either the audience demands it or you believe you can better the first one. What we're setting out to do with this one -- the writers and the director and myself -- is improve. I think I can act f***ing better, to be honest ... Just take all the notes from people that I have been reading about on the 'net and give them a movie they f***ing want. This one I want to kind of try to satisfy a lot more people."

Seems like Worthington is the rare actor who listens to what the people want. And he promises 'Clash of the Titans 2' will be better.

"I've always said you make movies for an audience, that's who you make movies for," he said. "If the audience is speaking, it's like the old gladiator thing, they give us the thumbs up/thumbs down, you want to stay alive in that coliseum as long as you can."

Okay, I've never seen Jersey Shore (and probably won't unless I have insomnia and am up in the middle of the night and it's the only show on), but is he saying they hand the Valtrex out to everyone basically 'just in case' or that everyone has herpes because they need it? Because I always thought that Valtrex was to control symptoms (in my not-vast no-research experience). It's been a long awful week, it's good to come here and worry about such heavy, important questions . . . ;)

I think the broadcast test pattern from the days of yore when networks actually went off the air would be more interesting (-;

I've also heard that it is possible to spread herpes when you are not having an attack or breakout or whatever the medical term is.

Edited by alpierce

This isn't the best thread but Nigella doesn't have her own, nor do we have a "drug" thread other than rehab, so....

Nigella might have been doing coke when she wrote such recipes as "coke ham" (which is DELICIOUS, I've made it!! And the South Beach black bean soup you make with the leftover liquid!), beetroot & chocolate cake, etc

http://pagesix.com/2013/12/17/nigella-laws...s-ex-aide-says/