Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

BB18

I missed it - except I knew it was going to be Bronte. These houseguests are nuts!

This week is going to equally as nail biting...

Yep - this week is gearing up to be another nail biter. I'm hoping Tiffany goes this week. I liked Vanessa (I think I was the only one I knew who did), but Tiffany is just too much. She's like Vanessa on steroids, only without the statistical analysis of every action. Bless her heart.

I know - my household can handle anyone not Josea or Tiffany. I think Day is is on her last leg

OMG I heard a rumor Jozea returned to the house and I about cried. That rumor, thankfully, was incorrect. The person who returned (trying not to spoil in case you haven't yet seen) was not my favorite, but if I think about it, I didn't really care for any of the evicted houseguests, so the odds were not in my favor. I guess the person who returned was the most palatable in my opinion. Not that that is saying much.

Michelle is really immature. She reminds me of one of my sisters-in-law, and now that I've noticed the similarities, I can't even stand the sight of her. She is way too old to behave in such a way. And apparently she was trashing her family, who heard her on the feeds. She needs to grow up.

Also, I was into Paul but now he's annoying. And word on the street is that he stinks. He may be better looking, but he's just Austin 2.0.

I'd love to see Frank make it out of his eviction alive. Seems like it could go either way tomorrow night. This season has so far been good with the unpredictable evictions!

Paulie is like a mastermind. He is working everyone with no blood on his hands.

Frank pretty much pissed me off with slapping Day on the butt. He is smarmy.

This week should be easy with Bridgette gone. It amazes me how these people put all their eggs in one basket.

Well, what a shitshow this season turned out to be, eh? Who are you hoping will win?

I didn't like Paul at first but I love him now. Hope he wins, although if Nicole wins, I won't be mad. James, on the other hand...can't stand him. Looking forward to seeing Victor take home the 25k for AFP. I really came to love him.

Agreed - cannot believe that Paul is going to win this thing. I would have liked Nicole and James up there together as two returners - amazing that they lasted that long since the four of them started as enemy #1.

Paul played a hell of a game. I still like James. Much more than Nicole. But would have liked Nicole to have won - for the whole girl power thing, just don't think she will

ETA: Holy Shit she won it! Good for her. First time(?) Female has beat male in this game....

Edited by branchop

I am shocked that A.) Paul won and didn't take James and B.) the jury gave it to Nicole. It was close!

Also can't believe the top three favorite players were Victor, Natalie, and James?!?!? NATALIE AND JAMES?! I guess I could understand Natalie, but James??? Guess those voters didn't watch the feeds.