sanlee

Brad and Angelina

Ted Casablanca of Aweful truth writes about how Brad is obsessed with Angie and talks about how its the best sex he's ever had and misses her like crazy when they're apart. Ted then also writes about the fact that Brad is regretting ever hooking up with Angie and her brood and her "mystery diet" (= drug addiction). So... which is it? Does Brad want out, or is he delighted with his current life?

Ted has also been predicting their imminent demise since Day One. And here we are, six years and six kids later, still waiting...

From today - I was suprised by this:

Dear Ted:

Had Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow been married or together at the time of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, instead of Brad and Jennifer Aniston, would Angelina Jolie still have managed to lure Brad away?

—DS

Dear Goop Be Gone:

Yep. Ange gets what she wants. Actually, Jen had a better chance at surviving the Smiths, come to think of it.

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_t...l#ixzz0vksHk0Xf

Trouble for Angelina Jolie at home

InTouch Mag

In a slew of uncharacteristically personal interviews, Angelina Jolie has been telling the world what a “happy home” she has, and how she makes a point of spending concentrated time with her six children, bragging that she makes them bacon and eggs every morning. But at the Claremont Hotel Club & Spa in Oakland — the California city where their dad, Brad Pitt, is filming Moneyball — Angelina’s sons Pax, 6, and Maddox, 9, seemed to feel otherwise. In the “club” area of the hotel at around 3 p.m. on July 30, a witness reports, the boys chattered animatedly with a blond nanny, a bodyguard and two other young boys as the nanny ordered burgers and fries for them. “At one point, Maddox and Pax got into a brotherly spat over some ketchup,” the witness recalls. “The nanny firmly said, ‘Mad, let Paxie have some ketchup.’ Maddox said, ‘Mom, do I have to?’ and Pax was whining, ‘Mom, make him give me some.’” Throughout the lunch, the witness says, the boys repeatedly called their nanny “mom” — something that, shocking as it sounds, isn’t surprising to some who know Angelina. “Angelina is gone so much working or in meetings that the kids do spend most of their time during the day with the nannies,” a family friend says, adding, “Publicly, Angelina would not like the hired help to be seen, but they are there and all of the kids are so attached to them, they are like family — whether Angelina wants to believe that or not.”

Well I am, for one, shocked, flabbergasted. and otherwise atwitter to find out that Angie does not personally schlep all six kids with her to the Piggly Wiggly so she can coupon shop for the economy sized boxes of Cheetos and Twizzlers (the organic ones, of course). I'm sure she'll start doing that when she takes that time off from making movies like she's been claiming she was going to do for the last what, 4 years?

Well I am, for one, shocked, flabbergasted. and otherwise atwitter to find out that Angie does not personally schlep all six kids with her to the Piggly Wiggly so she can coupon shop for the economy sized boxes of Cheetos and Twizzlers (the organic ones, of course). I'm sure she'll start doing that when she takes that time off from making movies like she's been claiming she was going to do for the last what, 4 years?

I'm with you, Willy.

Well I am, for one, shocked, flabbergasted. and otherwise atwitter to find out that Angie does not personally schlep all six kids with her to the Piggly Wiggly so she can coupon shop for the economy sized boxes of Cheetos and Twizzlers (the organic ones, of course).

I doubt I will ever recover myself.

Some beliefs should be considered sacred.

Posted Image

Exclusive: PIC: Shiloh, 4, Wears Boys' Swim Trunks

US Mag

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's latest look: Boys' swimming trunks.

UsMagazine.com exclusively has shots of the 4-year-old girl taking a dip with her sibs last weekend in Berkeley, Calif.

Angelina Jolie told Vanity Fair last month that her daughter "wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."

Jolie, 35, said her daughter's fashion is "fascinating" and described it as "Montenegro style."

But several star stylists told Us they have no idea what Jolie meant by "Montenegro style."

"I think she was trying to say something intellectual or funny, and it just sounded dumb," celeb stylist Robert Verdi told Us.

Said Stacy London, host of TLC's What Not to Wear: "I have absolutely no idea what Angelina meant by the Montenegro comment. It's a beautiful [country] but with no particular known style connotation, I don't think."

Wasn't sure if I should post the story/photo, on the other hand we do keep tabs on all the gossip....

I wore a boy's bathing suit when I was a little girl. It was so much comfyer to run around in than a girl's bathing suit! Everyone thought I was a little boy and while I didn't love that, I thought it was a small price to pay for not being in some itchy, full-piece thing or stupid (in my opinion, at that time) bikini. Good for Angie an Brad for letting Shiloh wear what she wants, within reason. There are plenty of battels to fight with your kids, why fight them on something that is totally harmless?

What Do Angelina and Princess Di Have in Common?

By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 6th 2010 03:00PM

popeater

In the vast, headline-grabbing world of celebrity biographers, Andrew Morton is king. Fittingly, he became a household name with his bestselling book about a princess, the late Diana. Since publishing 'Diana: Her True Story' in 1992, he's tackled Monica Lewinsky, Madonna and Tom Cruise -- all of them made the New York Times bestseller list and each was filled with scandalous nuggets about the stars. His latest tell-all, 'Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography,' is no different. I spoke with Morton about the real Angelina, her relationship with Brad Pitt and her kids, and whether he saw any Diana in the enigmatic actress.

You will forever be associated with your bombshell-filled book on Princess Diana. Any similarities between her and Angie?

Charismatic, troubled childhood, divorced parents, eating disorders, constantly watched. When I first saw Angie at a charity film premiere in New York, the response to her reminded me of how people behaved when You-Know-Who walked into a room. Sophisticated heads bobbed to get a better look and all conversation stuttered to a halt as the crowd strained to see this modern day goddess. Both too have reached out to the world's dispossessed, using their influence to spotlight the forgotten and the voiceless.

In your research, what's the most shocking thing you learned about Angie?

There were several live-rail moments, notably when I discovered that as a baby, Angie was relegated to the Ivory Tower and her mom rarely saw her because, after the separation from Jon Voight, Angie's features reminded her of her husband, who cheated on her and left her looking after two young children. It really was a tragic, heart-wrenching story for all concerned but especially Angie, who was effectively abandoned. It helps explain her cutting, eating disorders, drug taking and suicidal tendencies in later life.

What about her fling with the much-older Mick Jagger?

[That was] fascinating for what it said about the relationship between Angie, her mother and the rock lothario. Her mother played Cupid and wanted her to marry Mick -- even though he was hitched to Jerry Hall at the time -- and live in a French chateau. For her part, Angie messed with Mick's head and told him that she was going to adopt an American Indian child and name him Mick Jagger after her paramour.

What is her relationship with Brad really like?

They strike me as a couple who are seeking -- both are restless with their lot. They spark off one another. She is a free spirit, a creature of the air, Brad anchors her, as do the children. They keep her from floating away. People are always speculating that they are going to break up, but it seems more likely that, after all the turmoil they have gone through -- six children, the death of Angie's mother, constant speculation about relationship and the long shadow of Jennifer -- they have weathered the storm. As Brad says, they are like sharks going through the water, never stopping.

Which parent spends the most time with the kids?

Brad isn't called Mr. Mom for nothing. During the filming of 'Salt,' when Angie was staying in her hotel in Manhattan, exhausted after jumping off trucks and tall buildings, Brad cared for the six kids -- with a little help from a platoon of nannies. Locals on Long Island, where the family camped out, noticed that he took them to the bookstore, movies, hamburger stands just like a regular dad. A regular dad who meets with the President and other politicians about building homes in New Orleans.

But we've been made to believe Angie's a stay-at-home mom?

A troubling feature of Angie's film publicity is that she constantly says that she is giving up movies to spend time with the kids. She has been saying that since Maddox came into her life, but she never does. It's as if she wants to give the impression of being a stay-at-home mom when the reality is she is a working mom with a $20 million per movie price tag on her head.

Away from the spotlight, what is Angie really like?

Busy, compartmentalized -- a mutual friend called her for lunch last January and only got a date in the diary for April. She is, as many of those who know or have known her, have said, a classic Gemini. Unconventional but traditional, a homemaker but homewrecker, nurturing but self destructive. Intelligent, quizzical, supremely worldly but extraordinarily naive. She is a kind of post-modern sex symbol, known for what she cares about and talks about as much for her remarkable features. As her mother's companion, the Native American activist John Trudell says of her: "Her intelligence is the core of her substance." She is very un-Hollywood for a member of Hollywood royalty.

Do you sense Angie cares about Jennifer Aniston at all?

Why should she? It was six years ago, and they have all moved on -- including Jennifer. But she won't be invited 'round for tea chez Aniston any time soon.

What Do Angelina and Princess Di Have in Common?

By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 6th 2010 03:00PM

popeater

SNIPPED for space

What is her relationship with Brad really like?

They strike me as a couple who are seeking -- both are restless with their lot. They spark off one another. She is a free spirit, a creature of the air, Brad anchors her, as do the children. They keep her from floating away. People are always speculating that they are going to break up, but it seems more likely that, after all the turmoil they have gone through -- six children, the death of Angie's mother, constant speculation about relationship and the long shadow of Jennifer -- they have weathered the storm. As Brad says, they are like sharks going through the water, never stopping.

(red part) What does this mean exactly? She is a creature of the air? I have some a smart-alekky remarks I could make but I won't.

Do you sense Angie cares about Jennifer Aniston at all?

Why should she? It was six years ago, and they have all moved on -- including Jennifer. But she won't be invited 'round for tea chez Aniston any time soon.

Ouch. Why should she indeed...

She might be strange alright, but who's worse is that Ian Halperin of IUC who is stalkeroo crazy about the girl. Thought that place had long gone but it's still kicking and as batty as ever. If you want to hear unfounded crazeee head on over there. ;)

Posted Image

When Brad Pitt was spotted in Paris on Feb. 23, it looked like he and Angelina Jolie had adopted a new child -- an adorable blond boy. Instead, it was the couple's 3-year-old daughter, Shiloh, sporting boys' clothes and a new haircut so shockingly short it immediately ignited a firestorm of controversy.

"It's a drastic change," says an eyewitness. "The last time we'd seen her, her hair was longer and blonder, and she was more girlie. We were surprised Angelina dressed her so much like a little boy."

Reaction on the Internet was far harsher and even some seen-it-all celebrity stylists were stunned by the transformation. "Shiloh is pushing the boundaries of a tomboy look and crossing over to cross-dresser territory," Alana Kelen, senior fashion stylist at VH1, tells Life & Style. "Shiloh is looking more and more like her daddy these days," agrees celebrity stylist Gili Rashal-Niv.

It's just the latest sign that Shiloh's more comfortable doing traditionally boyish things. After all, Brad once said that his daughter responded only to boys' names. "We've got to call her John," he told Oprah Winfrey, noting that when he started to ask, "Shi, do you want..." she would interrupt with "John. I'm John." Then, Brad continued, "I'll say, 'John, would you like some orange juice?' And she goes, 'No!'"

Some parenting experts think that indulging Shiloh's masculine behavior is a mistake. "Little girls have never been women before," Glenn Stanton, director of Family Formation Studies at the conservative organization Focus on the Family, tells Life & Style. "They need help, they need guidance of what that looks like. It's important to teach our children that gender distinction is very healthy."

But others think letting Shiloh wear what she wants is a vital part of learning to form her own identity. "Giving preschool-age children the freedom and flexibility to experiment with how they want to be seen in the world is a wonderful gift," parenting coach Karen Deerwester, author of The Entitlement-Free Child, tells Life & Style.

Oh please, she doesn't know what she wants so leave the kid alone and let her experiment. When my little sister was 3, she wanted to grow up to be a green butterfly. :4biggrin:

Fucking idiots. I completely and totally agree with Lainey when she goes on rants about the "minivan majority". Short hair does NOT make a girl a lesbian. Geesh. My mom cut my hair because i hated to have it washed or combed - she wasn't going to deal with the constant battles so she kept it short.

As for boys swim trunks - well, my mom had trouble keeping me in any clothing at all, so......

Fucking idiots. And for once, I do NOT mean Angelina and Brad :rolleyes:

Fucking idiots. I completely and totally agree with Lainey when she goes on rants about the "minivan majority". Short hair does NOT make a girl a lesbian. Geesh. My mom cut my hair because i hated to have it washed or combed - she wasn't going to deal with the constant battles so she kept it short.

As for boys swim trunks - well, my mom had trouble keeping me in any clothing at all, so......

LOL :4biggrin:

I think it's only a big deal if the parents make it out to be a big deal. I know there are parents who realize their toddlers are dealing with trans gender issues and are trying to do what's right by the child but unfortunately, I'm just not that confident in these two as parents. Their heads are so far up their asses that I have to wonder whose idea it really is - the child's or their's. That's the only part I find troubling.

I think it's only a big deal if the parents make it out to be a big deal. I know there are parents who realize their toddlers are dealing with trans gender issues and are trying to do what's right by the child but unfortunately, I'm just not that confident in these two as parents. Their heads are so far up their asses that I have to wonder whose idea it really is - the child's or their's. That's the only part I find troubling.

THANK YOU, Kappy, for saying that. I, too, have wondered if this is just the PARENT'S way of making a point that they are open minded and liberal. When my daughter was three, she didn't have much interest in what I dressed her in, other than if it was comfortable. I find it hard to believe a three year old has a defined sense of style.

THANK YOU, Kappy, for saying that. I, too, have wondered if this is just the PARENT'S way of making a point that they are open minded and liberal. When my daughter was three, she didn't have much interest in what I dressed her in, other than if it was comfortable. I find it hard to believe a three year old has a defined sense of style.

My sister hated dresses and practically slept with her cowboy hat. She loved that thing. I threw it out the window on Whittier Blvd. when I was 3 ;) Mom got it back. I remember that at holidays, my Mom put her in dresses and curled her hair. She didn't really get a "vote" until 7th grade when she'd had enough. Anyway, my sister is gay. She didn't acknowledge it until she was 40, but we all knew long before she did. She's athletic, caring, selfless, charitable, energetic... all of the good things that most humans strive to be. Having watched her journey, I am convinced that sexuality is linear and we're all just on the line somewhere.

I have a bunch of nieces & nephews. In one family, there are three girls, age 7, 5 1/2 and 2. The older girls dress the youngest girl AND she wears lots of hand-me-downs. Doesn't take too much of a stretch to think something similar might be going on with Shiloh and her older siblings. Maybe she really does want to dress like her brothers.

I'm leaning this way (that it's more Shiloh's desire than her parents being idiots and pushing their agenda) simply because all the kids dress differently. We've seen Zahara wearing cute dresses, etc.

It's partially our own damn fault. Does anyone notice when the little girl down the street wears HER hair really short? No. But put their photo in People every week and BOOM we all have opinions :tantrum:

(PS similar comments by same type of people now about Emma Watson's haircut and how it makes her a lesbian. Gak) http://www.laineygossip.com/Emma_Watson_vi...D=0&CelID=0

My cousin's daughter is 10 and dresses more like a boy, but the going belief is it is because she is aware that her father (who isn't married to her mother) was pretty vocal about the fact that he really wanted a son. My aunt said she is starting to venture more toward girl clothes now. So, I'm just pointing this out to show that parents DO have an influence.

Exactly. I'm not sure I believe she's making these choices on her own.