Sign in to follow this  
sanlee

Lady GaGa

Crazy Daughter Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa's dad thought she was crazy.

The 22-year-old US singer revealed that the first time her father saw her perform, she was wearing "a leopard-thong-fringed bikini with a sequined high-waisted belt and granny panties, and it was so wrong it was amazing".

The 'Just Dance' singer - who penned songs for Britney Spears and the Pussycat Dolls before she was famous - said: "He told me I did a great job. But he was shocked. And alarmed. My mother told me he broke down and told her he thought I was crazy. Really crazy.

"Later that week my family said, 'It was just really hard to watch that show and we think you've lost your mind and we don't know what to do.' "

The singer - whose real name is Joanne Stefani Germanotta -was battling with a drug problem at the time but says she thought her father had no idea of her substance abuse.

She said: "I didn't think he knewbecause I thought I was slick as f**k".But he was like, 'You're f**king up, kid.' So I stopped. I didn't stop completely, but I stopped for a while completely. And I would never fall into the hole that I did at the time."

Despite regretting her past behaviour, the 'Just Dance' hitmaker believes her drug taking had some benefits for her work.

She explained: "I was just being nostalgic and creative and thought that I was Edie Sedgwick and making music."

"I don't know, I wouldn't necessarily encourage anyone to do it, but I do think that when you struggle, that's when your art gets great."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Lady GaGa's Loveless Life

Lady GaGa doesn't "give a f**k" about love.

The 'Just Dance' singer doesn't believe it is possible to maintain a relationship while having a successful career and would rather concentrate on her work than her personal life.

She said: "You can't have love and success. But that doesn't bother me because I don't want love, I want my music.

"I don't give a f**k about love. I'm married to my art! You can only marry one man, so I'm married to my art."

Despite her disinterest in finding her perfect man, the 22-year-old singer always insists on looking her best.

She explained: "I think I'm very pretty, but I think it's more about the shapes, the emotions and the visuals behind the music, more than it's just about a hot girl in a catsuit!

"You've got to think about every thing you put on your body when you're doing pop music because everyone's looking at you."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Lady Gaga's Homemade Pyrotechnics

Pop sensation LADY GAGA was so poor as a performer on the New York City club scene, she used flammable hairspray as a substitute for costly pyrotechnics.

The Just Dance hitmaker, 22, has enjoyed rapid a rise to fame from her humble beginnings working in Manhattan's late night venues.

And she reveals the techniques she used to put on a show on a tiny budget.

GaGa tells British magazine Now, "I started playing out in clubs when I was 15 and was really hustling the New York scene. I used to squirt hairspray on stage and set fire to it because we had no money for pyrotechnics or stuff like that, so we played Black Sabbath songs and did our fire display. Looking back, that was a little dangerous, but I'm still here."

Source :contactmusic

Lady GaGa: 'I Want to Make Music & F*** Random People'

Lada GaGa doesn't want to settle down.

The New York-born singer - who recently stormed the US and UK charts with her catchy anthem Just Dance - insists she just wants to "make music and f*** random people."

"I'm not interested in settling down," says the star, real name Stefani Germanotta. "I just want to make music and f*** random people.

"I want to be around for 25 years. I admire Madonna and Courtney Love and the way they re-invent themselves and kick ass. I want to do that and be even bigger."

GaGa has even vowed to make her act even raunchier, adding: "I adore being in the UK but the shows that I've done so far, with Pussycat Dolls and on my own, are nothing to what you will see from me.

"The dollar is so bad I haven’t been able to take over all my equipment and do a full set - but I will. The US don-t get me like you guys do but it doesn't bother me."

Source: showbizspy.com

Sexual Songwriter Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa says writing music is like having "mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless sex".

The 'Just Dance' singer has compared penning tracks to dating different men, adding she finds creating hit records a very sexual experience.

She explained: "Writing a record is like dating a few men at once. You take them to the same restaurants to see if they measure up, and at some point you decide who you like best. When you make music or write or create, it's really your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless sex with whatever idea it is you're writing about at the time."

The 22-year-old singer has also revealed she would rather spend time in her bedroom than attend a showbiz party.

She added to Blender magazine: "In the evening I'll probably stay in and listen to a new song I have recorded. I like to roll around in bed with my songs and figure out what feels good."

Lady GaGa - who used to work as a burle sque dancer in New York - recently promised fans her upcoming 23-date 'Fame Ball' tour will assault their senses.

She said: "This is going to be the ultimate creative orgasm for me because I'm ready to move on. I'm not restricted to a certain structure for my show anymore. No limitations. I'm free.

"This is so different than anything you've seen from me in the past year."

The tour opens on March 12 at San Diego House of Blues.

Lady GaGa: 'Kanye Criticism Is Unfair'

Lady GaGa has defended Kanye West following criticism of his MTV Video Music Awards outburst.

The eccentric singer claimed that West should be allowed to move on from the controversy surrounding his behaviour at the ceremony earlier this month.

West stormed the stage at the VMAs after Taylor Swift bagged the 'best female video' award. He then interrupted her acceptance speech to claim that Beyoncé should have won instead.

GaGa told The CP: "I can tell you that he's very sorry, and he made a mistake, and he knows it.

"But at the end of the day, he is a pioneer in hip-hop music, and he changed what hip-hop music means. And I think that it's time for everyone to kind of take their heads out of the newspapers and remember that, in truth, Kanye's making most of the music we hear on the radio today."

She added: "He has a tremendous effect on everybody's lives and I think it's unfair to judge a person by one thing that they said."

GaGa and West recently announced plans for a joint US tour.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Lady Gaga Against Talent Shows

Lady Gaga hates TV talent shows.

The 'Poker Face' singer has no interest in being a judge on 'American Idol', insisting she would find it difficult to criticise someone else's talent.

She said: "I did appear on the show but I am not going to be a judge. I generally feel uncomfortable judging other artists anyway. I don't feel that a musician's life is a contest."

Gaga has also slammed shows that thrust new artists straight into the limelight, claiming they should spend time nurturing their talent.

She said: "It's more about growing and struggling and playing live. It would be very uncomfortable for me to judge someone else."

A host of celebrity judges including Victoria Beckham, Shania Twain and Mary J Blige, have appeared on 'American Idol' after Paula Abdul decided not to return for the new season.

Earlier this week, it was announced US talk show host Ellen DeGeneres has replaced Paula on the judging panel, alongside Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi.

Lady GaGa 'Collaborates' With Beyoncé

Lady GaGa will appear in the video to Beyoncé's upcoming single 'Video Phone', according to reports.

The pair were spotted shooting a promo for the song in New York last week, sparking rumours that GaGa features on a remix of the upcoming track.

"Everything on the set was being kept very hush-hush, and security was extremely tight," a source told Life And Style.

"In the video, Beyoncé wears a feathered dress. And of course Lady GaGa wears something wild. The fashion is sick and insane."

According to MTV News, a spokesperson for music director Hype Williams confirmed that both Beyoncé and GaGa feature in the video, which was shot at Brooklyn's Greenpoint neighbourhood.

The duo's management are yet to provide further details about the collaboration.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

GaGa: 'I'm Not Feuding With Kanye'

Lady GaGa has insisted that she has not fallen out with Kanye West after the pair scrapped their joint headline tour.

The 'Poker Face' singer had announced plans to perform alongside the rapper this winter, but later cancelled the dates due to "creative differences".

However, GaGa has now come out to deny that there is any bad blood between the two, revealing that she would consider rebooting the project again.

"I'm certainly inspired by what we were doing, but I made a decision based on integrity not to use any of the things that we had designed together," she told Rolling Stone.

"It just wasn't the right timing [for the tour]. I don't want to embellish on it too much, because I want to respect Kanye's privacy. But we just had our own reasons."

She added: "We're real friends. Real friends can make decisions like that, and we wanted to keep the momentum going in terms of pop music staying innovative with hip-hop and R&B. We really wanted to do it, and it just wasn't the right time. But who's to say what will happen in the future?"

Earlier this month, GaGa confirmed that she will still go ahead with the tour, enlisting Kid Cudi and Jason Derulo as support.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Lady Gaga in the running to be the next Madonna

Pop quiz, pop culture fans. Whom does this best describe?

Bottle blonde. Platinum-selling album(s). Gay following. Ambiguous sexuality. Ubiquitous paparazzi target. Undeniable pop savvy. Appeared on "Saturday Night Live" in October to wrestle another famous musician.

And the fashion - dear Lord, the fashion. Not something you want to try at home or outside of home or ever, really.

Did you picture Madonna, or did another image surface, perhaps of another young woman who doesn't like to wear pants?

For decades now, the media have been on a quest to anoint "the next Madonna." A quick Google search unearths more than 79,000 hits for that phrase - everyone from Rosie Perez to Rihanna has been mentioned. Madonna herself has participated in the search from time to time, while still making albums, releasing videos, bedding young models, scaring the world with the tightest quads in the music business - in general, still being Madonna. Her staged kiss with Britney Spears at a 2003 music awards show certainly signaled a contender, although Britney, sadly, proved unfit for the title. (Who knew that mental stability was in the job description to replace Madonna?)

But Lady Gaga has come closer than any past wannabes. Gaga and Madonna have much in common: Young women with Italian roots, they both abandoned regular names - Madonna Louise Ciccone and Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, respectively - in favor of trademarked

monikers. They both eschew conventional looks in ambitious bids for global fame. And both have the pop music chops to make it work (check out Gaga on "Gossip Girl" Nov. 16).

Recently, it has seemed that Gaga could even out-Madonna Madonna. At the MTV Video Music Awards, Lady Gaga changed at least five times, every outfit more absurd than the last, while Madonna gave a speech in a demure black dress. Let's examine the evidence for Gaga's supposed ability to fill those Gaultier cone-shaped bras:

Humble roots. Early footage of Madge and Gaga tells a similar story: talented (but not virtuosic) singers with pop flair ditched their brown hair and former lives to begin the climb. Gaga, born in Yonkers, N.Y., didn't have quite so far to travel physically to join lower Manhattan's club scene, but as an early video of her performing at the NYU dive bar the Bitter End (and looking for all the world like Alanis Morissette) demonstrates, she has traveled light-years fashion-wise.

Professional training. One aspect of Gaga's history that is not Madonna-esque is her vocal training. Gaga was accepted at age 17 at the Tisch School of the Arts - one of just 20 in the Clive Davis music program. From there, she caught the ear of studio exec L.A. Reid. Madonna went a different route - showed up in New York with $35 in her pocket and a background in dance. But, to be fair to Gaga, she was dropped from her label and had to remake herself in lower Manhattan's burlesque scene before she actually got her music recorded. In both cases, Madonna and Gaga show ambition as their dominant trait.

Iconic style. Pretty young things trying to make pop songs are a dime a dozen. Gaga and Madonna (Gaga obviously having Madonna as a potential model) distinguish themselves through their use of avant-garde, weird, objectionable, ugly but undeniably individual fashion. In Madonna's case, it seems that her early looks came fairly naturally to her: The Material Girl was already rocking lace gloves, kicky boots and red lipstick in her daily life. Gaga's look isn't quite as organic; she formed a fashion group - Haus of Gaga - to mold her style. Whereas millions of girls could run to the store and cut the fingers off their gloves to be like the Material Girl, you (hopefully) won't see many tweens walking around the mall in a leotard, carrying a teacup (as Gaga did on her trip to England this year). In trying to subvert conventional notions of beauty, as she describes it, Gaga might be going too far on the costume tip to be on Madonna's level of media penetration. Madonna managed to be an aspirational dresser. It's hard to imagine anyone voluntarily putting on a lace face mask and hitting the town.

Staying power. This will be the real test. Madonna is known for reinvention, her ability to dictate and then ride trends, musical and otherwise. Madonna may have put out some mediocre to bad albums lately and overdone the cosmetic enhancements, but it's hard to ever count her out. As long as the original Madonna is still making headlines, there's a good chance that the "next Madonna" is the woman herself.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...n#ixzz0WqEndMJL

Lady Gaga's on fire in her 'Bad Romance' video - or her man friend is, at any rate

If you thought you'd seen it all from Lady Gaga, try her "Bad Romance" video on for size.

In the just-released clip for her latest single, Gaga lays the theatrics on thick. Accompanied by a band of white-clad dancers, Gaga emerges from a row of coffins to take on a zombie-like dance, stealing a page from Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video.

Over the course of the five-minute song, Gaga twitches around in a bathtub, her dilated pupils looking straight at the camera, before donning a polar bear dress (head included), and then stripping it off to reveal her bare heiney. Then she sets fire to a guy with a gold-plated beard, dances in said fire, and caps it off by smoking a cigarette on a char-grilled bed lying next to a skeleton as sparks shoot out of her bra. You can't make this stuff up - unless you're Lady Gaga, that is.

Aside from all the pyrotechnics, "Bad Romance" does offer a few real surprises – in some scenes, Gaga appears with minimal makeup and without a mask, and she looks, well, refreshingly normal.

Then there are the fashion designer shout-outs. That big white bear-headed coat is from New York's own Benjamin Cho, who created it originally as an animal cruelty statement (it's faux-fur) and re-worked the piece for Gaga. She also struts in Alexander McQueen's wacky 12-inch-high shoes – the ones that shocked the world when they appeared on his Spring 2010 runway.

source: http://www.nydailynews.com

Gaga: 'I'll Have A Family In 10 Years'

Lady Gaga has revealed that she wants to start a family in 10 years time.

The 23-year-old pop star, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, said that she wants to focus on her music career before getting pregnant.

Gaga told Elle magazine: "I want a husband and children. In eight to 10 years, I want to have babies for my dad to hold, grandkids."

She continued: "I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I would never leave my career for a man right now and I would never follow a man around."

The US musician added: "When I get stressed I get all the symptoms of a pregnant woman. I get headaches, I get tired. I get blurred vision sometimes during a really intense session with [her creative team] the Haus."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Lady Gaga is hottest ticket for New Year's Eve

Lady Gaga is the hottest draw in the U.S. for New Year's Eve - she's sold more than $1 million worth of tickets for her end-of-year party in Miami, Florida.

The singer is outselling all other stars hosting big bashes on the 31st of December - and she's set to scoop about $300,000 for her upcoming performance ringing in 2010 at the Fontainebleau hotspot, according to sales estimates on NewYearsEve.com.

The website's founder, Andrew Fox, insists tables at Gaga's show are selling for as much as $25,000 each, telling the New York Post, "I'm in awe of the fact that Lady Gaga will make the Fontainebleau the hottest ticket in America on New Year's Eve."

Meanwhile Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon's bash at New York's M2 has nearly sold out, raking in more than $500,000, while Cobra Starship's gig with Josh Madden at the Hotel on Rivington in the Big Apple has brought in $150,000.

Christina Aguilera's big night at Tao in Las Vegas has topped $250,000 in sales, while 50 Cent, Eva Longoria Parker and the Black Eyed Peas are also hosting bashes in Sin City.

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Lady Gaga eyes Susan Boyle collaboration

Lady Gaga is eyeing a duet with Susan Boyle after branding the Scottish spinster the "woman of the year".

The pop star fell in love with the singer after watching a clip of her "Britain's Got Talent" audition on the internet - and now she counts herself one of Boyle's biggest fans.

She says, "I have watched the clip of her singing on BGT (Britain's Got Talent) a thousand times and every time I see Simon Cowell's face it makes me laugh out loud. He thinks he knows everything but even he wasn't expecting that.

"I love Susan Boyle. She is my woman of the year. She has achieved more in this year than most artists will in a lifetime. This time last year nobody even knew who she was and now she is knocking the world's most established artists off the album and singles charts."

And the "Poker Face" hitmaker believes the duo could make magic if they recorded together: "Our styles are different. I don't know if we could work together, but never say never. It would be great to work with somebody of that talent."

Lady Gaga's flower mishap

Lady Gaga's concert in Atlanta was marred by an over-enthusiastic fan who threw a bunch of flowers into the singer's face during an energetic dance routine.

The star was performing her hit "Poker Face" at the gig on Tuesday night when an audience member hurled a large bunch of blooms onstage.

But the fan's enthusiastic throw nearly caused a dangerous accident after the flowers smacked Lady Gaga on the head as she performed.

The "Just Dance" hit maker refused to let the incident halt the gig, straightening up her hat and carrying on her routine until the end of the track.

Lady Gaga Loves To Cook

Outlandish pop star LADY GAGA is a secret domestic goddess - she's a talented cook.

The Poker Face hitmaker loves spending time in the kitchen, and credits her Italian roots with her culinary skills.

She says, "The rumours I am a dab hand in the kitchen are completely true. I come from an Italian family - what more can I say? I love to cook. I am really good at Italian food. So I make great meatballs, pasta and all sorts. I love it."

Source contactmusic

Lady Gaga and 'Glee' lead GLAAD awards

Singer Lady Gaga and hit U.S. TV shows "Grey's Anatomy" and "Glee" are leading the way at this year's Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation's (GLAAD) Media Awards.

The "Poker Face" hitmaker is nominated for Outstanding Music Artist, alongside Adam Lambert, Gossip, Brandi Carlile and Otep.

"Grey's Anatomy" will go up against "True Blood," "Skins," "Mad Men" and "Brothers & Sisters" for Outstanding Drama Series, while "Glee" will battle it out with "Modern Family," "Beautiful People," "Greek," and "United States Of Tara" for Outstanding Comedy Series.

In the Outstanding Film category, "Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire" lands a nod alongside movies "Taking Woodstock," "Everybody's Fine," "I Love You, Man" and "A Single Man."

The awards, which honor fair media portrayals of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, will take place across three separate ceremonies in New York in March, Los Angeles in April and San Francisco in June.

Lady Gaga's Medical Drama

Lady Gaga "cried for hours" after being warned she would risk her life if she performed a concert.

The 'Poker Face' singer, who is currently on the US leg of her international Monster Ball tour, cancelled a show in Indiana yesterday (14.01.10) at the last minute after needing medical treatment for exhaustion and dehydration.

The 23-year-old star wrote on twitter: "I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing.(sic)

"Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular - a result of exhaustion and dehydration.

"can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go on stage.

"My stage has complicated mechanical elements, everyone was concerned I'd be in danger during the 2hr show, since I had passed out earlier. (sic)

"I am so devastated. I have performed with the flu, a cold, strep throat: I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort."

She then went on to confirm that the show would be re-scheduled for January 26 and appealed for her fans' understanding.

She added: "I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything."

Commenting on the events, gossip blogger Perez Hilton, who is a friend of the star's said on twitter: "People don't realise how hard you work and how it's pretty much non-stop and has been for two years!"

Source femalefirst

Lady GaGa Looking For A Boyfriend?

Lady GaGa is said to be feeling lonely and looking for love.

The 'Bad Romance' singer, real name Stefani Germanotta, apparently feels isolated after having spent most of the last 12 months promoting her music worldwide.

"Lady GaGa is a character she hides behind," a source close to the star told the National Enquirer. "When the show is over and she's just Stefani; she's not comfortable being herself. There's no-one really close to her heart right now."

GaGa's last relationship came to an end when she split from entrepreneur boyfriend Speedy, after meeting him while filming the video for her single 'LoveGame'.

"She finally found someone she could relate to," the insider continued.

"GaGa has trust issues. She's afraid to expose her true self. Over the last year she has become a machine who just throws herself into her work. At this point, it's really all she has."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Shy Singer Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga feels too shy for Hollywood.

The eccentric 'Poker Face' singer doesn't think she fits in with other celebrities and claims she has struggled to make new friends since finding fame because she is so focused on her career.

She is quoted by website Hollyscoop as saying: "I don't really meet that many other artists because I'm actually kinda shy. I might not be shy with people that I know but with people that I don't know I am very shy.

"I generally really keep to myself and I am focused on my music. But when I do meet people that I have lots in common with it goes really well.

"I always feel shy in the Hollywood scene. I feel a bit like I did in high school, like I don't really fit in."

Meanwhile, the star has reportedly caused concern for her friends by losing a lot of weight after being mocked by Alexander Skarsgard when he co-starred in the music video for her single 'Paparazzi'.

A friend of the star told Australia's E! News: "She's already lost about 20 pounds. She says she is always hungry. She isn't doing a specific diet. She just isn't eating.

"Alexander was her love interest in the video and he was apparently very open about being less than enthusiastic about having to kiss her during the shoot. Alex didn't say anything to her face, but he made comments under his breath to crew members and made facial expressions that made it obvious that he was not into it."

Source femalefirst

Lady Gaga Glues Hundreds of Pearls to Her Face!

Lady Gaga has people doing double takes once again.

With her skin painted white, the singer, 23, wore hundreds of white pearls glued to her face, legs and body at an amfAR gala in New York City Wednesday.

"I wanted tonight to be special," she told UsMagazine.com of her out-there look, which included a pearl encrusted bikini, cropped jacket, hat and - oh yeah, platform boots.

Though she appeared very chummy throughout the night with her fellow M.A.C Viva Glam spokesperson Cyndi Lauper, Gaga couldn't help but gush about her other new BFF, Elton John, with whom she performed at the Grammys.

"Oh, performing with Elton at the Grammys was incredible," she told Us. "It was such an experience. I just feel so amazing to know him. He's such an amazing person and artist. It’s just, I’m so thankful. I mean, it was such a positive, affirming experience."

Having worked with everyone from John to Beyonce, who is next on her collaboration list?

"There are so many incredible musicians out there," Gaga told Us. "And the collaboration process just makes your own process richer."

source: USweekly

Lady Gaga lives the simple life

Lady Gaga has shrugged off assumptions she's been living a life of luxury since shooting to fame - insisting she has very few personal possessions.

The "Poker Face" hitmaker has been music's biggest success story of the last year, selling a staggering 10 million copies of her debut album "The Fame" since its release in late 2008.

But the singer is adamant she's not been spending her hard-earned cash on material things.

She tells Britain's Now magazine, "A glamorous life is different to a life of luxury. I don't need luxury. For years I was practically broke, but I was still very vain and glamorous. And I still am.

"I can't even drive a car. I don't have a driver's license. I have a rented apartment in New York. That's it. When I travel, I have almost all of my possessions with me. That's how little I own."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0i13mKNpA

Dakota Fanning Reveals Lady GaGa Love

Runaways star Dakota Fanning has revealed that she is a fan of Lady GaGa.

The actress, who stars as Cherie Curry in the upcoming rock biopic, told MTV News that she admires GaGa's stage presence.

"I am a fan of Lady GaGa because I think she's a really great singer and a really great entertainer and when you watch her perform, you know it's going to be a show. I think that's really cool," she explained.

Co-star Kristen Stewart, who plays Joan Jett in the movie, was also asked her opinion on GaGa. She replied: "I don't even know what's on the radio, but I know she's really hot. She's got a look."

The Runaways opens in the US later this month.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Lady Gaga 'tired and dehydrated' at New Zealand show

A promoter behind Lady Gaga's tour has explained the star's recent lackluster performance in New Zealand, which sparked fears for her health - insisting the singer was "tired and dehydrated."

The "Poker Face" hitmaker was hit with reports of a health scare after a video from her gig in Auckland over the weekend showed her looking woozy and fatigued.

The singer was seen half-heartedly joining in the dance routine to her hit "Bad Romance," before stripping off her headgear and lying down on the stage.

A promoter behind her Monster Ball tour has now put Gaga's worrying antics down to tiredness and the searing heat in the Vector Arena, insisting the singer will be fully fit for upcoming concerts in Australia.

Tour promoter Michael Coppel says, "(Lady Gaga is) totally fine. It was warm at the show, she was tired and (a) bit dehydrated by the end of a two-hour plus performance. She performed the second Auckland show the following night without an issue and will be back in full match fitness for her first Australian show."

Gaga canceled a series of concerts in the U.S. in January after suffering from exhaustion.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0iSuu7BAP