princess

Plastic Surgery

Yeah, maybe she lost the Trout Pout, but the rest of her face... :jawdrop:

The current choice du jour for people with sagging faces is to get fillers and cheek implants to fill in the lost volume that causes the sagging. In theory, this is fine, but the doctors who don't take into account the changes in the facial bone structure that comes with aging, will end up making their patients look unnatural. I recently saw a picture of a woman I used to work with (in the beauty industry) and she was unrecognizable. She didn't have a nip and tuck, she had fillers to the max. Terrible!

Be smart people. These little fixes are fine, but choose your doctor wisely. You get what you pay for, and many of the doctors who offer these services don't do a lot of them. So sad about Meg Ryan. She used to be so cute.

Just saw Linda Evans on Oprah yesterday and she doesn't even look like the same person! Her lips were shhhhhocking.

Just saw Linda Evans on Oprah yesterday and she doesn't even look like the same person! Her lips were shhhhhocking.

She did that to her lips a few years ago so I think she had an implant or her own fat put in. She did seem uncomfortable with the other two on stage with her. I think she's just given up and is enjoying her life as a normal human.

And I still want to know who Courtney Love's surgeon is. Awesome job!

I saw the oprah thing and Linda mentioned that when she was dating a much younger man - Yanni - she felt the need to keep up her looks to hold onto him so had surgery. And then she said something like, "sometimes procedures don't go as well as you'd like." It seemed that she was acknowledging that she knew she looked bad and that her lips had been botched. Too bad because I've heard that she's actually a truly gracious, sweet person and she had a bone structure that probably would have let her age quite well naturally.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http:/...tx=80&ty=59

She looked totally different on Dynasty (as compared to her time on the Big Valley). I didn't even recognize her at first on Dynasty. So I'm not sure what she did, although John Derek was a huge advocate of plastic surgery for his women. :angry: He was so pretty you know.

MC - you hear of this??

POPBITCH 09/30

Which ultra-ambitious TV-turned-film star blonde is at the forefront of plastic surgery innovation by trialing a new method of fat transfer breast augmentation? As obvious implants are starting to be considered déclassé, so young actresses are looking at ways to conceal they've had them done. A New York surgeon offers a win-win - he goes to town on the fat from the thighs and then injects it up top to give a subtle makeover!

MC - you hear of this??

POPBITCH 09/30

Which ultra-ambitious TV-turned-film star blonde is at the forefront of plastic surgery innovation by trialing a new method of fat transfer breast augmentation? As obvious implants are starting to be considered déclassé, so young actresses are looking at ways to conceal they've had them done. A New York surgeon offers a win-win - he goes to town on the fat from the thighs and then injects it up top to give a subtle makeover!

dude, this sounds awesome - sign me up :D

MC - you hear of this??

POPBITCH 09/30

dude, this sounds awesome - sign me up :D

Yes, please! I could use more on top and less on bottom. :)

MC - you hear of this??

POPBITCH 09/30

I did, I can't remember where though. It's not as easy as it sounds, if I remember correctly. I'll try to remember where I saw/read about it. I'm post op today so a little fuzzy. :/

MC - you hear of this??

POPBITCH 09/30

I did, I can't remember where though. It's not as easy as it sounds, if I remember correctly. I'll try to remember where I saw/read about it. I'm post op today so a little fuzzy. :/

From what I understood, the cells are not formed the same way [different texture/structure? "webbing"? I don't know how to describe it, but gist is not all fat cells are the same], so the outcome wouldn't be what you would think.

I'm post op today so a little fuzzy. :/

HOpefully something you'll recover from quickly - best wishes!

Thanks, I did! (And it wasn't cosmetic...)

Thanks, I did! (And it wasn't cosmetic...)

I would NEVER judge :inlove: (unless you come out looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein - in which case, I might have to say something :shocked: )

Here's a photo showing the fakeness in more clarity. At least, I don't think such buttoks are possible in nature!

Posted Image

Here's a photo showing the fakeness in more clarity. At least, I don't think such buttoks are possible in nature!

Posted Image

Damn! This also shows just how much work she's had done to her face too.

Natural ass, or not :3huh:

Oh, I think she's a "natural ass" alright! :2cool:

To her credit, she looks a whole lot better without all the makeup. What cracks me up though, is that she got her "celeb" status in a dullsville sex tape. Now she walks around with the mistaken attitude that she is a lady with some ounce of class. "Class" rhymes with "ass." Coincidence? I think not. :4biggrin: She's a total ass.