princess

Halle Berry

So do I. It's not one of those silly, made-up Hollywood names (um, "Apple?") and while it's has some historical, traditional roots, it's not very common or boring. I don't much care for the name Nahla so I'm impressed by this choice.

Halle Berry has been ordered to pay $16,000 per month child support to Gabrial Aubrey. It has also been reported that she must pay Aubrey's $300,000 attorney fees and retroactive child support of $115,000. The bill will continue until Nahla is 19 years old or graduates high school, whichever comes first.

Halle Berry has been ordered to pay $16,000 per month child support to Gabrial Aubrey. It has also been reported that she must pay Aubrey's $300,000 attorney fees and retroactive child support of $115,000. The bill will continue until Nahla is 19 years old or graduates high school, whichever comes first.

WOW. Those cosmetics endorsements must really pay.

And for the record, I am attorney, but there is nothing that this guy did that was worth $300K -- even at $1,000.00 per hour that would mean he spent 300 hours on this case. Not a chance.

And for the record, I am attorney, but there is nothing that this guy did that was worth $300K -- even at $1,000.00 per hour that would mean he spent 300 hours on this case. Not a chance.

I'm sure he had to deal with massive amounts of Halle's batshit craziness. I'm not sure you can put too hefty a premium on that.

I'm sure he had to deal with massive amounts of Halle's batshit craziness. I'm not sure you can put too hefty a premium on that.

True that. :4biggrin:

450737600_halle_olivier_425.jpg

Date Night

June 19, 2014

Stepping out in a sexy Jenny Packham dress, Halle Berry stood by her man Olivier Martinez while premiering her CBS show Extant on June 16 in Los Angeles.

Is she pregnant again?

I wondered that too and then felt bad! It might just be the angle of the funky lines in the fabric....

Is she pregnant again?

I wondered that too and then felt bad! It might just be the angle of the funky lines in the fabric....

I was wondering about the lines/angles too. :)

These are an odd set of photos - in some she looks totally normal, and in others she looks obviously pregnant.

The expression on her face, though - that's what says expecting (to me) more than her abdomen.

If she is - god bless her. I can't imagine going through that at 50. In other news, she's 50! I need to know what she's eating, what she's drinking, what products she uses, what doctor she sees -- TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, HALLE!

(Note: I just googled recent photos of her, and I am on the pregnant train.)

• Like 1

Here's the thing... the belly alone is questionable. The hands the way they are... that's ALL intent. So either she's announcing, or she absolutely knew she'd get a ton of press for doing it. Knowing her, and with her lack of buzz lately, I suspect B.

ETA Then again I'm in a cynical mood. Perhaps she just smoothed the front of her dress and this one still out of thousands that looked. normal was chosen to stir the pot.

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 2

Says she's not pregnant, it was just a steak and fries.

So, yeah, she held her hands like that for the attention :tantrum:

• Like 1

Says she's not pregnant, it was just a steak and fries.

So, yeah, she held her hands like that for the attention :tantrum:

That must have been one heck of a big steak. :monkey:

• Like 2