#21 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:08 AM

Winehouse In Jailhouse Family Feud?

Troubled singer AMY WINEHOUSE's husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL could be moved from his London prison - after his mother submitted a formal request to have him relocated closer to his family.

Fielder-Civil is currently behind bars in London's Pentonville Prison, where he is awaiting to stand trial on charges of perverting the course of justice relating to a previous charge of grievous bodily harm.

But Georgette Fielder-Civil now wants her son to be moved to a prison in Nottinghamshire, closer to his family and away from Winehouse.

She says, "We've asked for Blake to be moved from London so we can visit him more easily. We want him nearer the family home, even if it means Amy won't get to see him."

And Fielder-Civil insists if her son was moved out of London, Winehouse "wouldn't be capable" of travelling to visit him.

She adds, "She's always late for the visits anyway and is often banned from seeing him. I can't imagine she would be capable of getting herself on a train to visit him if he was moved out of London. But at least he would be nearer his mum, dad and two brothers."

Source: contactmusic
**MY INNER CHILD IS A MEAN LITTLE EFFER**

#22 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:02 AM

Wino: WTF Happened to Her Face -- Part 2!
TMZ

Posted Image
The stylish singer managed to crack a smile while showing off her non-impetigo-ridden face. If Internet rumors are to be believed, Winehouse could have cleared up the skin condition with her own pee. Also floating around those Internets - Winehouse and Pete Doherty are shacking up, making babies, and starting their own line of hair grease products. April Fool's indeed.

#23 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 12:19 PM

Bedingfield Launches Attack On Winehouse Vultures

British singer NATASHA BEDINGFIELD has slammed the media and the public for their morbid fascination with the private lives of troubled stars such as AMY WINEHOUSE.

The These Words hitmaker, 26, believes the public has an unhealthy obsession with stars who use drugs because of the possibility these celebrities will self-destruct under the media spotlight.

And the star has vowed she will never appear in celebrity magazines intoxicated - claiming she is an avid anti-drugs campaigner after growing up surrounded by substance
abusers.

She says, "We've had a lot of artists taking drugs recently and people have been very excited by that. People have a certain nostalgia for the Jimi Hendrix days. And there is a circus mentality going on where people want to watch stars mess up their lives.

"They are drug addicts - it's not right to point the finger and laugh at someone who is not well. People can be vultures.

"I am so glad Amy got a Grammy, because it's so good to have that support. The reason I've never done drugs is that I grew up with a lot of drug addicts."

#24 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:19 AM

Amy Winehouse's Ironing A Healthier New Obsession

Some people can't get away from the household chores, but it seems Amy Winehouse is not one of them.

The Back to Black star is, according to the Sun newspaper, addicting to ironing at her home in Camden, north London.

It reports she cancelled a trip to begin recording her third album in the Bahamas at the last minute, although it is not clear if there is a link between that decision and her latest "obsession".

"We've had cannabis, cocaine, crack, heroin and her husband Blake Fielder-Civil," a friend told the Sun.

"All the others have been rather more destructive, apart from knitting, which she has also had an on/off love affair with. But ironing is definitely her new favourite."

Having netted the theme for the next James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace, Winehouse can have a decent excuse for putting off her album commitments for a while.

But time is getting on since the release of the enormous hit Back to Black and close friends now believe early 2009 has to be a realistic target for its follow-up's release.

"She's not the kind of artist you can just stick in the studio for a month and get an album done," the friend added.

#25 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:21 AM

Winehouse Treats Photographers To Drinks

AMY WINEHOUSE proved she is generous with her cash - after treating photographers to a round of hot drinks.

The Rehab hitmaker gave the group of snappers $40 (GBP20) to buy themselves a cup of coffee after waiting for the star in London's cold temperatures.

One of the photographers told British newspaper The Daily Star that Winehouse handed the group the money before ordering them to buy themselves "something nice".

Source :contactmusic

#26 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:22 AM

Winehouse Uses Caviar As Face Cream

Amy Winehouse has cured her skin condition by using caviar as face cream, according to a report.

The singer purchased a number of jars of Royal Caspian Beluga caviar, which costs £395 per pot, after receiving expert advice from a Norwegian make-up artist.

Winehouse had previously been spotted with lumps on her face, but her skin has appeared to be back to normal in recent pictures.

A source told the Daily Star: "I saw the caviar in her fridge, but she told me to 'Gerroff it' as it's to be used on her skin. A make-up artist in Norway told her it was a miracle cream, so she tried it. Now her face is back to its former glory."

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

#27 Baby Doll

Baby Doll

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1191 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:02 AM

Winehouse Treats Photographers To Drinks

AMY WINEHOUSE proved she is generous with her cash - after treating photographers to a round of hot drinks.

The Rehab hitmaker gave the group of snappers $40 (GBP20) to buy themselves a cup of coffee after waiting for the star in London's cold temperatures.

One of the photographers told British newspaper The Daily Star that Winehouse handed the group the money before ordering them to buy themselves "something nice".

Source :contactmusic

Ahhh. That's kinda cute. There's something still sweetly innocent about her even with all her many, many problems. She may be a mess, but you never hear about her doing anything intentionally mean or cruel to anyone. She's really only hurting herself, which is tragic.

#28 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:20 AM

Britney, Is That You?!?
TMZ

Oh, hey Amy. Never mind.
Posted Image
This is what happens when you let Amy Winehouse hold your baby.

#29 Baby Doll

Baby Doll

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1191 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:23 PM

Britney, Is That You?!?
TMZ

Oh, hey Amy. Never mind.
Posted Image

Who the hell would let her hold his or her baby???

#30 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:04 PM

Britney, Is That You?!?
TMZ

Oh, hey Amy. Never mind.
Posted Image

Who the hell would let her hold his or her baby???

That's what I'm wondering too!

#31 l1zz1e

l1zz1e

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1425 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

my thoughts exactly! :o

#32 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:28 PM

Amy Winehouse Gets Back to Work
People
By Jessica Herndon

Amy Winehouse has been hitting the studio to work on some new songs – but not for the newest James Bond film as had been rumored, her rep tells PEOPLE.

"Amy has been in the studio working on songs for her new album with Mark Ronson. Recording for anything else is pure speculation," says her rep.

Indeed, the five-time Grammy winner is teaming up once again with her pal Ronson, who won the Grammy for producer of the year recently.

"She just went into the studio to record with Mark two or three weeks ago. She was writing in her home studio before that," adds the rep.

While no date has been set for the album's release, Winehouse is set to play six festival dates in Europe and the U.K. this summer, kicking off with the Rock in Rio festival in Lisbon, Portugal, in May.

Though the songstress has publicly expressed heartbreak over her husband Blake Fielder-Civil's incarceration on charges of conspiring to pervert the course of justice, a source says, "Amy is doing well without Blake. She is productive." On Winehouse's personal well being and health the insider adds, "She's still working on her rehab … slowly and surely.

#33 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:47 AM

Winehouse Not Writing Bond Track, Says Rep

Troubled singer AMY WINEHOUSE has quashed speculation she is secretly writing the title track for upcoming BOND movie QUANTUM OF SOLACE.

The Back To Black star was rumoured to be working on the theme song for superspy's latest outing with acclaimed DJ and producer Mark Ronson - and was even tipped as the best artist for the job by former Beatle Paul MCCartney.

But the soul sensation's representative has denied the reports, insisting the star is working with Ronson on her highly anticipated third album, expected to be ready for release early next year (09).

Her spokesman tells People.com, "Amy has been in the studio working on songs for her new album with Mark Ronson. Recording for anything else is pure speculation."

#34 ElleDriver

ElleDriver

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6160 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

Amy Winehouse Voted Top Role Model

Troubled soul star Amy Winehouse has beaten Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie to be voted the 'ultimate heroine' by British youths. The "Rehab" singer, whose private life has become tabloid fodder in the last 12 months because of her alleged drug and drinking problems, topped the new Sky.com poll ahead of pop stars Victoria Beckham and Kylie Minogue.

The survey of under 25 year olds also named incarcerated U.K. rocker Pete Doherty the second most popular male hero, behind English soccer star Steven Gerrard.

#35 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:57 AM

Winehouse’s Brawl With Taxi Driver

AMY WINEHOUSE fought with a taxi driver outside her London home on Tuesday (22Apr08) - after trying to exit the cab without paying the fare.

The Rehab singer took a cab home from a night out in Camden, North London, but when she arrived at her house, she realised she had forgotten her cash, keys - and was locked out.

The 24-year-old left the driver waiting for his money while she attempted to break into her house through the garage.

After 20 minutes, the frustrated taxi driver approached the star to ask for his $80 (£40) fare.

But Winehouse allegedly lashed out at the man, hurling a string of obscenities at him and attempting to strike him in front of the gathered paparazzi.

She eventually gave the driver a $40 (£20) note and he left. Waiting photographers, having witnessed the entire scene, pooled together and covered the rest of the bill.

Source :Pr-inside

#36 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

Amy Winehouse Arrested

Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse has been arrested for an alleged assault.

In the wee hours of April 23, the Grammy-winning "Rehab" singer allegedly headbutted a man outside a London pub. She voluntarily reported to a London police station on Friday to answer questions, and was arrested.

"A 24-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of assault after attending a central London police station by appointment," a Scotland Yard spokesman told the BBC. "She is currently in custody."

It is a policy in England to arrest a suspect before questioning her in connection to a possible crime. Winehouse has not been charged with anything.

A 38-year-old man filed a report stating he was "headbutted" by Winehouse after trying to hail her a cab at 3:20 a.m. on April 23. According to a detailed account in the British paper The Sun, she also allegedly punched another man in the face and smoked drugs on the street.

The article was accompanied by a sequence of photos, including one of Winehouse walking into a lamppost.

Winehouse – who spent time in rehab in January and won five Grammys in February – was arrested just hours after her incarcerated husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, 25, appeared in court on charges of witness tampering. Winehouse did not attend.

Source: People

#37 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:15 AM

Soul diva Amy Winehouse cautioned by police over assault
Associated Press

LONDON - Amy Winehouse left a London police station Saturday after questioning about reports that she scuffled with two men during a raucous night out. She received a formal police caution for assault.

The caution means the 24-year-old soul diva has not been charged, but the incident will remain on the record and could count against her if she is ever charged with a similar offense in future.

Winehouse spent the night at Holborn Police Station in central London after arriving for questioning Friday afternoon.

Police said a 24-year-old woman had been cautioned for common assault. British police do not identify suspects who have not been charged.

A statement released by Winehouse spokesman Chris Goodman said the singer "admitted to a common assault by slapping a man with an open hand and accepted a caution."

"Amy was fully cooperative with inquiries and apologized for the incident," the statement said

A man was quoted in tabloid newspapers as saying Winehouse hit him when he got in her way while she was playing pool at a bar in the Camden neighborhood of London. He said she also head-butted another man who was trying to hail her a cab in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Winehouse and her husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, were arrested in the Norwegian city of Bergen in October and held overnight on charges of drug possession. A video of her allegedly smoking crack hit the Internet shortly before she won five Grammys this year for her critically acclaimed album "Back to Black."

She was arrested in London in December on suspicion of attempting to interfere with a court case involving Fielder-Civil, but earlier this year police said prosecutors were no longer pursuing the matter.

Fielder-Civil is in jail awaiting trial on charges of perverting the course of justice stemming from a case in which he is accused of assaulting a barman.

Winehouse's musical career has flourished despite her erratic behavior, missed concerts and stints in drug rehab. The Sunday Times newspaper's annual Rich List this week estimated her wealth at $20 million.

Winehouse's spokesman said the singer was "looking forward to continuing her work on new music in the studio."

#38 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:00 PM

Amy Winehouse Hits Rich List
April 27, 2008

Although she is fighting a possible arrest for an alleged headbutting, Amy Winehouse has one good bit of news – the respected Sunday Times Rich List has valued the "Rehab" singer as being worth $20 million.

The annual list, due to be published this Sunday, charts the changing fortunes of Britain's wealthiest people in the worlds of business and entertainment.

Although personal turmoil led to canceled tours for Winehouse this past year, album sales on the strength of her five Grammy wins have stayed strong for the 24-year-old.

Winehouse, the daughter of a taxi driver, is estimated to be the 10th richest young musician under 30 and is ahead of the other singers in the recent invasion of Brit Belles – Leona Lewis, Natasha Bedingfield and the recently widowed Corinne Bailey Rae – all of whom are valued at $12 million.

All are a long way from the top name on the list, Dhani Harrison, the 29-year-old son of late Beatle George Harrison, who has an estimated $320 million in his pocket.

When it comes to the all-age music list, Spice Girl svengali and American Idol creator Simon Fuller, who launched and stopped legal proceedings against pal Simon Cowell, hears ka-ching to the tune of $900 million.

That's just behind Sir Paul McCartney at $ 1 billion but trailing behind the $2.6 billion wealth of Clive Calder, the former record company boss of Britney Spears.

Source:People

#39 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:57 PM

Amy Winehouse's Blake Payout

Amy Winehouse's imprisoned husband has reportedly demanded a £3 million divorce settlement.

Blake Fielder-Civil, who is currently in London's Pentonville Prison awaiting charges of grievous bodily harm (GBH) and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, believes he is entitled to £250,000 for every month he has been married to the troubled singer.

After Amy allegedly told him she wanted to divorce him and start a new life with new lover Alex Haines, Blake is said to have told friends: "She wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for me."

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "At first Blake refused to believe Amy had dumped him, but his initial devastation has been replaced by rage. He said Amy owes everything to him - he inspired her music and says he saved her life.

"As a result of Amy his life will never be the same again and he wants her to compensate him. He has demanded £3 million at the very least from her £10 million fortune."

Amy, 24, has angrily denied claims she is planning to leave Blake.

She fumed outside her North London home: "We will be together forever. We are not splitting up and I don't have a new boyfriend. I am totally in love with Blake. I couldn't be happier. The summer is coming and I can't wait to get my Blake back."

Amy's worried father Mitch flew home from a holiday in Spain yesterday (28.04.08), after reading about his daughter's police caution for common assault last week.

A source revealed: "You could just hear screaming and shouting inside. Mitch was telling Amy, 'You've got to f***ing pull yourself together.'"

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

#40 sanlee

sanlee

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12288 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:58 PM

Winehouse: 'I'm not divorcing Blake'

Amy Winehouse has denied rumours that she plans to divorce jailed husband Blake Fielder-Civil.

The singer also slammed speculation that she has started dating her manager's assistant Alex Haynes.

Speaking to reporters outside her Camden home yesterday, she said: "Why don't these people who say I want a divorce just shut up and stop making up things about me?

"I'm just waiting and waiting to get my Blake back. Me and Blake are meant for each other, he's my man. We're not splitting up. I don't have a new boyfriend."

The Sun has reported that Fielder-Civil wants a £3 million payout after learning that his wife is sleeping with Haynes, 22.

The newspaper claims Winehouse has had a major row with dad Mitch, who recently admitted that he wants her to be sectioned.

A source said: "Amy was furious with him and he is at the end of his tether with her. He thought they had all turned a corner but things seem to be unravelling again by the day."

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users