They will all divorce... but who will do it, first?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most of us who follow celebrity gossip think the couples listed above are totally doomed. So now, it's just a matter of deciding which one will beat the others to arrive in divorce court, first.

As usual, you only get one vote and can't "undo" once it's cast. After you vote, pls post a comment about why you chose your couple.

Kudos to MaxieMom: 100% of brains behind this poll.

*edited to correctly name MaxieMom as the polls "godmother"

Edited by Kath
  • Like 1

I don't know if Kaley will divorce, but damn that ignorant bad-word for stating she's not a feminist because she's never had to deal with inequality, and then stating how much she loves to take care of her husband and feel like a housewife. Just fuck you for that, on behalf of all the women worldwide who HAVE had to deal with inequality.

For the record, stupid wench, I AM a feminist. And I still enjoy taking care of my husband. Those things aren't mutually exclusive. Also, bitch, my husband is a feminist. Yeah, men can be feminists too!

God damn stupid woman. If it weren't for Mayim Bialik, I'd hate myself for watching Big Bang Theory.

(I must add at this point one of the parentheticals I saw in an article on her recent comments- mentioned that she makes more per episode than her husband has made his entire career.....Yes, I laughed. I'm a horrible person)

• Like 3

I voted Kaley and Ryan. All three women have the aura of those people we all know via social media - the ones who talk the loudest about their perfect life but are really the most miserably imperfect souls - but Kaley is by far the most vocal of the three when it comes to her marriage. At least Tori and LeAnn have Candy and Brandi respectively to focus attention on. :)

• Like 1

SInce I only keep up with one couple, I most definitely can not answer this. I do have a question of my own though. How long does a couple have to be married for their marriage to finally be taken seriously by those who didn't think that it would last? I am wondering because April 22nd will be LeAnn and Eddie's 4th anniversary, :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of LeAnn)

P.S. I am guessing that it has been around six years ago now that they first got together. March of 2009 is when the news of their relationship first broke.

• Like 1

I didnt vote for Tori & Dean bc I don't know how much of their drama is invented/ magnified for their "reality" show. I get the distinct impression that they play up their problems for tv whereas LeAnn and Eddie minimize theirs for the sake of tv.

• Like 1

Every time Kaley opens her mouth, she appears to reveal herself to be even dumber than I thought. And I think she rushed into that marriage, so I vote them.

Edited by Wordsworth
  • Like 2

Every time Kaley opens her mouth, she appears to reveal herself to be even dumber than I thought. And I think she rushed into that marriage, so I vote them.

Those were basically the same reasons I voted for them! :D

• Like 1

I think they got married because of a pregnancy scare....

I thought she was perhaps trying to recover from the bad publicity after the Henry Cavill dating contract.

• Like 1

I think they got married because of a pregnancy scare....

I thought she was perhaps trying to recover from the bad publicity after the Henry Cavill dating contract.

I think that was an external factor, but she was a common guess on a couple of blind items about pregnancy, and the timing works out, so that's what I choose to believe :-)

• Like 2

Vote:Rimes

Personally, I think Cuoco will want to ride the being famous for being married a couple of times. Rimes seems almost done. Once this reality show is done (it might already be, I don't follow reality shows, and will only watch them if I see hot women in the pool), I think the marriage will soon follow down that road.

Edited by alpierce
  • Like 3

^^^ Why would a couple divorce because of their reality show being done? No show lasts forever anyways.

God bless you and LeAnn and Eddie always!!! :) :) :)

P.S. LeAnn is already working on her next album and Eddie's next acting project is his being on the show named Baby Daddy. :) :) :)

• Like 1

^^^ Why would a couple divorce because of their reality show being done? No show lasts forever anyways.

I think the point is that the show is the only thing holding the marriage together and that all is not as it seems once the cameras stop rolling. However, I don't see Eddie going anywhere as long as he's got a gravy train (LeAnn) to hitch his caboose to. He hasn't done anything more than the occasional episodic work since 2010 and LeAnn isn't (publicly, anyways) pushing him to get out and work.

I will leave you with one final thought, which is equally applicable to Tori and Dean and why I for one feel they will eventually divorce - how you get them is often how you lose them.

However, your opinion may vary. And that's perfectly OK.

Edited by Maxiemom
  • Like 3

What people don't seem to remember is that both LeAnn and Eddie left someone so that they could be together, therefore, it isn't just Eddie who could go astray again.

God bless you and him and LeAnn always!!! :) :) :)

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart
  • Like 1

No, we remember. That's why we have little faith in the union.

Ditto. Ditto ditto ditto.

What dixie and Hoya said.....

Edited by Maxiemom
  • Like 2

I'm definitely not sexist when it comes to cheating - no woman "stole" your man - he went willingly to her vagina, and I will scorn both of them for cheating.

IF you have a monogamous relationship, then sex outside that relationship is cheating. Period. If you have problems in your relationship, you fix them or you end the relationship before you seek "solace" elsewhere.

Now, if your relationship is governed by different rules -AND you both know what those rules are and agree to them going in, well, all bets are off.....

But since at least 2 of the 3 relationships in this poll started off with cheating, I'm really torn on who to vote for!

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 5

No, we remember. That's why we have little faith in the union.

Ditto. Ditto ditto ditto.

What dixie and Hoya said.....

What Dixie & Hoya & Maxie (oh my!) said... :)

I just read that Eddie and LeAnn's show got cancelled, so I change my vote to them. I think that was all that was keeping them together. Oh, they'll wait a brief period so it's not SO obvious, but I think they are done.

• Like 1

^^^ I loved watching LeAnn and Eddie on their show, but to me, it never should have been the priority that it became when they both already have identities as a singer and an actor. LeAnn was born to sing and in my opinion, her singing should NEVER take a back seat to any other kind of work.

God bless LeAnn and Eddie and their family always!!! :) :) :)

OK, patrick Dempsey & Mandy Moore/Ryan Adams both announced divorce, and at least one of those is a blind (from Lainey). I think it's Mandy Moore and put the info in that blind. But I know there have been Dempsey guesses over the years too ;-)

• Like 1