If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite singer here, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put together when James sings! This is what has gone to radio so far from him. :) :) :)

-from his Sunset Man album, a #1 for two weeks making it the #1 country song of 2008, and scored James his very first Grammy award nomination the following year.

-from his Sunset Man album

-from his Sunset Man album

-Because this song was never placed on an album, it is only available where ever songs can be purchased online.

-from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

-from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

The following are more of my most favorite performances of his. :) :) :)

-from his second album named Sunset Man

-from his first album named Days Of Our Lives

-from his third and newest album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

-also from his Sunset Man album and co-written and co-produced by Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts

-from his first ever live online performance

“A Groovy Little Summer Song” -also from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

-also from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

-also from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya! (This performance is in front of a crowd that I was a part of in late January of last year. I was standing just a little bit to his left.)

-This is a song that James wrote not too long ago.

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. James has also become known for his songwriting by scoring the 2009 CMA and ACM Song of the Year awards for his being a co-writer of "In Color" from Jamey Johnson and is also a co-writer of the song named "No Hurry" from the Zac Brown Band which recently went all the way to #2 on the Radio & Records list. For more about James, check out his Wikipedia page here. :) :) :)

An online performance has been scheduled for James to do on Wednesday, July 25th at 8 PM EST! Go here to get lined up for it if you would like to see James sing live on your screen! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

For those of you who see this message, I would really so very much appreciate it if you go here and vote for James as the sexiest male in country music for me. I was able to get a few votes in for him, but every little bit helps and I thank y'all so very much in advance for all of it should any of y'all choose to do this favor for me. :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. In order to vote for him, you have to click on "Other" and then write his name in where it says to write in those who are not listed.