Sign in to follow this  
Rebelgirl

What Ever Happened to.....?

I was reading the thread about the actors and actresses who failed upward and was gonna post but didnt think some of the ones I thought about who "were lost" were worthy sometimes of falling up...........But it got me thinking...........what ever happened to certain people......Whatever happened to......Samantha Mathis. She was in Pump up the Volume and used to date River Phoenix when he died. What ever happened to the Facts of Life gals or furthermore............remember those 80s shows "Too Close for Comfort" or "Gimme a Break."Am I showing my age here????Who else do you miss who seems to have fallen off the face of the earth?

Whatever happened to the cast of Roswell (minus Katherine Heigl)?Whatever happened to Judd Nelson?Ally Sheedy?Eliza Dushku?My list is getting depressingly long...

Whatever happened to......What ever happened to the Facts of Life gals

Look at the general post for that IDIOT Lisa Whelchel. She's now a Mom with a bunch of kids and is a UBER Christian and has written a book on how to discipline children. If you ever want to hate someone, read some of this book. Example: If a kid wants to stay up late, tell them they will stay up all night and make them stand in a dark room all night. It goes on and gets MUCH worse. You DO NOT want to know where she is.

Whatever happened to......Samantha Mathis. She was in Pump up the Volume and used to date River Phoenix when he died.

I like her a lot too! (LOVED Pump Up the Volume...and Christian Slater, back when he was sane. Well, saner.) I just saw her in an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent - so she is still around!

I was just going to add Richard Grieco to the list. (from 21 Jump Street)

Then I looked him up on IMDB and saw that he has STILL been acting all this time...just in terrible-sounding movies that I have never heard of and that most people probably have never seen. :o He is also directing a similar project

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001298/

I wonder if this is where a lot of these missing actors go :wacko:

Edited by soho2chelsea

I call this the "where are they now" file.....Gilligan, Ginger, Mary Ann, Jodi, Buffy, Mr. French, the Star Trek bunch, and ALL those has beens now on reality TV... they're all in there.

Remember the Corey's? Corey Feldman and Corey Haim? Corey Feldman was on a really bad reality show last summer. Awful. I heard Corey Haim was working the streets. Hope its not true. I loved Silver Bullit and the Lost Boys.

Remember the Corey's? Corey Feldman and Corey Haim? Corey Feldman was on a really bad reality show last summer. Awful. I heard Corey Haim was working the streets. Hope its not true. I loved Silver Bullit and the Lost Boys.

It was reported that Corey Haim also sold some of his teeth on Ebay. Also, read about a month ago that these 2 guys are teaming up to do a reality show...so stay tuned.

Welcome to Chit Chat, Patty! Wow, all the newbies come out at night or morning, whatever your time zones! What happened to Matt Houston? Lee Horse-what's his face...I think. And Jo from facts of life, I know Blair is a Jesus Freak...But I would like to know if Nancy Mckeon(Jo) wound up married to her life partner..kidding. I mean we all saw her as butch back in the day...now we could say she's gay today. ;)

[What happened to Matt Houston? Lee Horse-what's his face...I think.. Lee Horsley... I loved that show. I think that is when I first fell in love with boys who were "cowboys' at heart.

Edited by Desertdreaming

And where is Skeet Ulrich? I remember he was in scream 1 and then,nothing...?

I actually think he is (was?) dating Keri Russell (former Watch with Kristen BI). He has done a few TV movies and is starring in a new series this fall called Jericho--I think it's on CBS.

What ever happened to Molly Ringwald and Judd Nelson? Emilio Estevez?

Ringwald went back to the stage; I saw her in Enchanted April (she was pretty good in that, also Cabaret).Last I heard she was touring in CHICAGO (the play, not the city). :D

Emilio was directing the movie, "Bobby" with Lindsay Lohan, which I think is ready for film festivals. Judd Nelson was on a couple of Sci Fi channel movies...the titles escape me for some reason! ;)

Lee Horsley: http://www.celebritynooz.com/watn/lee_horsley.html

Where is He Now: He doesn't do much acting anymore, mostly because roles aren't being offered to him.

But "on a lark," Lee began writing western novels. He says, "I've got about five of them that are in very different shapes of completion... "It's just the kind of stuff that I grew up with. I used to love watching the guy in the end ride up to the hilltop, rear his horse and tip his hat and ride off. "

He loves the outdoors and hosts a hunting series on the Outdoor Life Network. It's called "Benelli's Dream Hunts."

He's also featured in a book called "Celebrity Fish Tales."

He also does a lot of voiceover work.

Nancy McKeon:

She's on "The Division" which airs I think on Lifetime. According to IMDB, she's married to a key grip and they have a 2 year old daughter.

Nancy McKeon:She's on "The Division" which airs I think on Lifetime. According to IMDB, she's married to a key grip and they have a 2 year old daughter.

Nancy McKeon married a MAN??????Truly, I am shocked. That show was pretty dopey, but I ALWAYS thought she was VERY gay. Even on appearances, she acted very butch. You never know.....

Nancy McKeon:She's on "The Division" which airs I think on Lifetime. According to IMDB, she's married to a key grip and they have a 2 year old daughter.

Nancy McKeon married a MAN??????Truly, I am shocked. That show was pretty dopey, but I ALWAYS thought she was VERY gay. Even on appearances, she acted very butch. You never know.....
Well, Anne Heche married a man, too! LOL Maybe Nancy swings both ways.

yeah you know now this is one where I wouldn't have asked for proof or substantiation of rumors. so ya never know.

Ruperett Everett? He used to be so dashing and then I saw him on Awful Plastic Surgery.com and he's going through some nasty cosmetic stuff and bad dye job and too much makeup. Tragedy! That's what happens when you become one of Madonna's sidekicks for 10 minutes.Speaking of Madge's minions, what happened to Ingrid Casares?

It's been off the air for a while now as well, but Judd was in Suddenly Susan. Not as hunky as he once was!!!

Rupert Everett was on Drudge Report today. He must have wrote a book that dishes on Madonna, Julia Roberts, Sharon Stone et al.