BobbyD

Who Will Come Out Next?

Evan Rachel Wood Dates Both Sexes :lol:

By Dahvi Shira

Monday April 18, 2011 06:20 PM EDT

Facebook Tweet Evan Rachel Wood isn't necessarily looking for the man of her dreams.

The Mildred Pierce star, 23, would be just as happy if the right woman came along.

"I'm into anything," Wood tells Esquire magazine in its May issue. "Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl..."

In the public eye, she's only dated men, but Wood – who was briefly engaged to shock-rocker Marilyn Manson – has experience with the same sex, as well.

Asked if she dates women, she answers bluntly, "Yes." As for what she's like in a same-sex relationship, Wood says, "I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to [dating] girls. I'm the dominant one … I'm opening the doors. I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."

And Wood takes pleasure in her enigmatic persona. "I think I'm a little controversial," she says. "I just try and keep some mystery, so hopefully people can't really put their finger on it."

Um, does she think anyone is going to be in any way surprised or shocked by this? She's always given off that vibe, imho.

How much is real and how much is publicity? Of course that would apply to any item, sexuality related or not, no?

i think of her less as bisexual than simply having no discrimination whatsoever.

Tsk, if only Tom Hardy had not inned himself so fabulously those months back....

(Can you say 'franchise'???)...

First of all of course Tom you have had sexual relations with another man because I am one of them. It was 2007 in South Wales, we ran into one another several times over the course of my stay there. We ended up finally saying "hello" near Holland Park and with no more than that we were chatting like old friends. I did take note of your smile and told you so but you were a bit shy so I left it alone. Soon we worked our way to the outskirts of Chelsea; I needed to check in with a friend and you "awkwardly" agreed to wait for me. the rest of the evening was full of laughs and slight touches on the leg and shoulder. Grabbing a black box around 1AM, I said I was done for the evening. With great ease you leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips; while shocked i accepted and we retired at my place in Knightsbridge. Tom you are a prince full of manners and desires. I do think about you!

Posted by: True Words | Jul 28, 2010 2:14:16 PM

http://www.towleroad.com/2010/07/inception...x-with-men.html

'Hung' Star Thomas Jane Admits He Turned Tricks With Men

by Chris Harnick, posted Oct 3rd 2011 3:20PM

Thomas Jane plays a male prostitute on the show 'Hung,' and it turns out he has some real-life experience in that arena.

"Hey, you grow up as an artist in a big city, as James Dean said, you're going to have one arm tied behind your back if you don't accept people's sexual flavors," Jane told the Los Angeles Times. "You know, when I was a kid out here in L.A., I was homeless, I didn't have any money and I was living in my car. I was 18. I wasn't averse to going down to Santa Monica Boulevard and letting a guy buy me a sandwich. Know what I mean?"

Jane plays divorced dad Ray Drecker in the HBO comedy 'Hung.' Struggling to get by, Ray turns to prostitution to get some financial stability.

Jane's character has never slept with a man on the show, but he made headlines in September when he told Vulture, "I told HBO, the year I end up with a penis in my mouth is the last year of the show."

The comment caused some backlash toward Jane and now in response, he's opened up about his past.

"You're a lot more open to experimentation as a young man," he said. "And for me, being a young artist and broke in Los Angeles, I was exploring my sexual identity. And probably because of my middle-class, white blue-collar upbringing, I would have never had the opportunity to confront some of my own fears and prejudices had I not been hungry enough to be forced to challenge myself in that way."

You're a lot more open to experimentation as a young man," he said. "And for me, being a young artist and broke in Los Angeles, I was exploring my sexual identity. And probably because of my middle-class, white blue-collar upbringing, I would have never had the opportunity to confront some of my own fears and prejudices had I not been hungry enough to be forced to challenge myself in that way."

Well, that's one way to explain "gay for pay." :4biggrin:

source

Zachary Quinto Casually Outs Himself

Zachary Quinto comes out of the closet in about the most casual way possible. Shannen Doherty gets married for the third time. Lindsay Lohan faces a year in jail. Sunday gossip wants to close its Citibank account.

Star Trek's Zachary Quinto came out of the closet (as we suggested he should last year!) in New York Magazine, and not even with one of those I'M A BIG GAY CLAY AIKEN covers! No, he just kind of went for it in a dependent clause—set aside with (implied) commas!—while answering a question about performing in Angels in America:

Doing that play made me realize how fortunate I am to have been born when I was born. And to not have to witness the decimation of an entire generation of amazingly talented and otherwise vital men. And at the same time, as a gay man, it made me feel like I - there's still so much work to be done. There's still so many things that need to be looked at and addressed. The undercurrent of that fear and that, you know, insidiousness still is swarming. It's still all around us. To revisit that world at all, it took a toll on me. It definitely was an incredible experience but it was really daunting at times.

So, good show to Zachary Quinto, who we think made a good Spock and comes across as a nice guy in the interview. Update: Commenter morrowland points us toward this post on Quinto's website, in which he attributes his decision to the suicide of Jamey Rodemeyer:

when i found out that jamey rodemeyer killed himself - i felt deeply troubled. but when i found out that jamey rodemeyer had made an it gets better video only months before taking his own life - i felt indescribable despair. i also made an it gets better video last year - in the wake of the senseless and tragic gay teen suicides that were sweeping the nation at the time. but in light of jamey's death - it became clear to me in an instant that living a gay life without publicly acknowledging it - is simply not enough to make any significant contribution to the immense work that lies ahead on the road to complete equality. [...] jamey rodemeyer's life changed mine. and while his death only makes me wish that i had done this sooner - i am eternally grateful to him for being the catalyst for change within me.

[NYM, ZacharyQuinto.com]

While I applaud Zac Q I can't help but wonder which Ted BI can be marked solved!

While I applaud Zac Q I can't help but wonder which Ted BI can be marked solved!

Quinto suspected to be Kirkland Dogmatic, according to Jerrica's comprehensive list.....

I heartily applaud Zachary Q for coming out. I admire him for sharing his anguish about jamey rodemeyer's suicide and trying to reach other LGBT kids who are hurting. I don't care which BV he has, his eloquence in the interview just earned him my respect.

Posted Image

Can You Hear Him Now! TV Ad Icon Comes Out as Gay Man

Today 1:10 PM PDT by Marc Malkin and Brett Malec

EOnline.com

Listen up, America!

One of TV's most recognizable voices, the Verizon commercial Test Man Paul Marcarelli, has something to say besides "can you hear me now?"

He's officially come out of the closet as a gay man...

You may not have heard yet, but, for the first time since landing his Verizon gig in 2001, Marcarelli has opened up about his sexual orientation in a recent self-penned piece for the Huffington Post. Until now, his contract with the wireless giant limited his ability to talk publicly about his private life (or much of anything).

Marcarelli's private life was briefly touched upon in The Atlantic back in May when a profile about him mentioned he lives with his boyfriend.

But now, he's going full throttle.

"I am gay," he writes in the HuffPo post. "If it makes you uncomfortable, too bad. It's not going to change. I wouldn't change it if I could. And if you have a problem with it, it is because you are either ignorant, brainwashed or a latent homosexual yourself."

Marcarelli adds that his sexual orientation never interfered with his work as a spokesperson for the cell company. "I can report that 10 years into this fantastic job, my being gay has never been made an issue among the people with whom I work."

Marcarelli wrote and coproduced The Green, a new on Movies on Demandflick starring Julia Ormond about a gay couple forced to confront homophobia in a small town.

Congrats, Mr. Marcarelli!

Posted Image

Can You Hear Him Now! TV Ad Icon Comes Out as Gay Man

Today 1:10 PM PDT by Marc Malkin and Brett Malec

EOnline.com

Listen up, America!

One of TV's most recognizable voices, the Verizon commercial Test Man Paul Marcarelli, has something to say besides "can you hear me now?"

He's officially come out of the closet as a gay man...

You may not have heard yet, but, for the first time since landing his Verizon gig in 2001, Marcarelli has opened up about his sexual orientation in a recent self-penned piece for the Huffington Post. Until now, his contract with the wireless giant limited his ability to talk publicly about his private life (or much of anything).

Marcarelli's private life was briefly touched upon in The Atlantic back in May when a profile about him mentioned he lives with his boyfriend.

But now, he's going full throttle.

"I am gay," he writes in the HuffPo post. "If it makes you uncomfortable, too bad. It's not going to change. I wouldn't change it if I could. And if you have a problem with it, it is because you are either ignorant, brainwashed or a latent homosexual yourself."

Marcarelli adds that his sexual orientation never interfered with his work as a spokesperson for the cell company. "I can report that 10 years into this fantastic job, my being gay has never been made an issue among the people with whom I work."

Marcarelli wrote and coproduced The Green, a new on Movies on Demandflick starring Julia Ormond about a gay couple forced to confront homophobia in a small town.

Congrats, Mr. Marcarelli!

He's so cute.

Taylor Lautner will come out next.

Suuuuure...and kiss all the $ goodbye? Not gonna happen. :4biggrin:

Posted Image

Taylor Lautner cover is "100 percent fake": People

CBS News

(CBS) Taylor Lautner is not "out and proud." A fake cover of the actor spread like wildfire on Monday with the headline: "Out and Proud: Tired of rumors, the Twilight star opened up about his decision to finally come out."

People magazine has set the record straight about the digitally-altered image, saying it's "100 percent fake." People spokeswoman Julie Farin told Reuters, "This began as a ridiculous Twitter joke that went viral."

Lautner, 19, even spoke up about it, tweeting: "So false!!! Don't believe everything. Rumours = Lies."

The fake magazine issue, dated Jan. 7, 2012, quoted Lautner as saying his decision to come out has left him feeling "more liberated, and happier" than he's even been.

The cover looked so real that it tricked a lot of people, including Def Jam co-founder Russell Simmons, who congratulated Lautner on Twitter.

After realizing the cover was a complete fraud, Simmons wrote, "Disappointed that people would joke about someone coming out about their sexuality. Let Taylor Lautner be whoever he wants to be."

Lautner, meanwhile, seems to be doing just fine despite all of the media attention. On Tuesday night, he attended a party thrown by filmmaker Michael Bay and tweeted a photo of him sandwiched between two hot ladies.

Posted Image

Really Uncle Russ? Let Taylor Lautner be whoever he wants to be?

Hhhhhhhmmmn.... Talk about irony!

On Tuesday night, he attended a party thrown by filmmaker Michael Bay and tweeted a photo of him sandwiched between two hot ladies.

Posted Image

I think this is my favorite part of the story :D