dixiedoodah

Tori Spelling

To Hoya: multi layered doiles? :rolleyes:

Ha! It's the only thing her mother would give her when she sold Spelling Manor and moved to the "condo" (that's still more than 10,000sf, I think, right?)

To Hoya: multi layered doiles? :rolleyes:

Ha! It's the only thing her mother would give her when she sold Spelling Manor and moved to the "condo" (that's still more than 10,000sf, I think, right?)

That dress. :blink: And I loved her bob haircut, which she would do that again.

Famous for living beyond their means, Tori Spelling and her husband dead-beatDean McDermott have hit another financial snag
-Last year the pair was hit with a tax lien of $707,487.30 for failing to pay taxes in 2014
-IRS did not take any chances with the the couple and drained Tori's bank account of the $707k

courtesy ONTD

Famous for living beyond their means, Tori Spelling and her husband dead-beatDean McDermott have hit another financial snag

-Last year the pair was hit with a tax lien of $707,487.30 for failing to pay taxes in 2014

-IRS did not take any chances with the the couple and drained Tori's bank account of the $707k

courtesy ONTD

DAMN

courtesy ONTD

DAMN

And it was really stupid. Had they filed and worked out a payment plan the IRS would have worked with them. Dollars to donuts they (or their accountant) ignored correspondence from the IRS and this is what they got.

Wonder if Mommie Dearest will bail them out. This also may go a long way in explaining why Daddy Aaron did not leave money to her -- she can't handle it.

• Like 2

I think Mommy is too smart to bail them out. She probably has educational trusts set up for the kids etc - but why would you give more money to someone who demonstrates repeatedly they cannot handle it??? It's not like this is a new problem!

• Like 3

I remember hearing that Tori has 27 storage units, brimming with items she cannot give away or sell.

I have no interest in their marriage, their "careers" or their children. However, if there were a show ~ I imagine it as a cross between Hoarders and something like Til Debts Do Us Part (with Gail Voz-Oxlade) ~ which simply focuses on forcing these two to slowly pay down their debts, create budgets, take jobs they might consider "beneath them" so as to bring in more income, take most of their possessions to auction... I would watch the heck out of that.

• Like 3

There was a 3 part series (cannot remember the channel - maybe E but I don't think so) where Mama Spelling was packing up the Mansion and moving to the new condo and that was AMAZING. Seeing her try to downsize was hysterical. But she's very savvy about design (her style is not mine, at all, BUT she knows how to talk to contractors etc to get exactly what she wants - and the history of her building the Mansion in the first place, when Aaron was out doing all his producing - she basically did all the construction & design on her own.

• Like 2

http://www.celebitchy.com/532037/tori_spelling_i_have_a_house_fetish_were_on_the_hunt_for_a_big_home_/?utm_source=laineygossip.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article

Open mouth, insert foot. Or, keep digging that hole....

"I have a house fetish."

Yeah, so do I. But I also have a job and a budget I stick to.....I daydream on Pinterest instead of actually buying things I cannot afford.

I went Tori's book signing here in La Jolla once (boyfriend's niece in from out of town, she wanted to see a celeb and best I could do lol). I have to day, I heard the meanest comments from people walking by as we stood in line waiting. No one deserves the horrible mean things random people said about Tori's looks. :blink:

Bitchy of me I'm sure, but I'm a mom. Looking at the top picture in that article... not the kids fault. It clearly looks like they dressed themselves and groomed themselves. I picked my battles and sure my kids went to the grocery store wearing batman costumes and rain boots occasionally. But they are clearly at a premier where she's expecting paparazzi and they are more or less representing their product, which is in fact their family. She should have at least made the kids brush their hair and look like they bathed recently. Grocery store run vs red carpet appearance. That's a battle I probably would have picked if I pimped out my family for a living.

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 2

Weird that people like Tori and Linsay Lohan ~ women who get themselves into massive debt with their overspending ~ dress terribly. A helpful reminder that spending more doesn't necessarily = looking more chic!

• Like 1

I LOVE this comment on that celebitchy post:

calling your addiction to consumption a fetish doesnt make it better or make you relateable.

cultivate a fetish for fiscal responsibility you twit.

Also, their youngest daughter looks miserable in every photo she's in (re: the celebitchy article). I have kids, so I know how hard it can be to get them to cooperate, but at the same time I can't help but think those children are suffering for the...um...fetishes of their parents.

Edited by fykeylicious
  • Like 2