princess

Bruce Willis and his clan

Page SixBEGGING HELPSIF at first you don't succeed, try, try again. As Page Six reported last month, Bruce Willis was very eager to get tsunami model Petra Nemcova's number - finally scoring it after he donated a large amount to her charity. Since then, the two have kept in touch. Nemcova has told pals: "He's been really sweet to me, but I wouldn't call it dating," while Willis has told pals the two are dating. A rep for Nemcova declined to comment. We'll see if she shows up to the premiere of "16 Blocks" tonight.

From MSN.comWillis Is Mad As Hell... Bruce Willis loses it at the "16 Blocks" junket. Plus, "Brick" and casting news Feb. 24, 2006 Perhaps it's his age or maybe it was the two-and-a-half feet of snow that blanketed Manhattan the night before, but Bruce Willis pretty much defined the term "loose cannon" when appearing before the press to discuss his new movie "16 Blocks" a few weeks ago. Warner Bros. had to be a tad disheartened that he didn't spend much time talking about his fine performance in Richard Donner's new thriller. Instead, Willis had a ball discussing a number of other topics, such as politics. Willis has identified himself as a Republican in the past, and before a journalist could even ask for his opinion on recent current events, the star interrupted him to set something straight. "I'm sick of answering this [expletive] question," he says. "I'm a Republican only as far as I want a smaller government, I want less government intrusion. I want them to stop [expletive] on my money and your money and tax dollars that we give 50 percent of... every year. I want them to be fiscally responsible and I want these [expletive] lobbyists out of Washington. Do that and I'll say I'm a Republican... I hate the government, OK? I'm a-political. Write that down. I'm not a Republican." Willis was so riled up that given more time he might have actually announced his candidacy for something (there's always next time). And yet, Willis wasn't done! Entertainment Weekly just listed "Die Hard 4" as one of the top movies the magazine never wants to see made. Talk about setting someone off... "Entertainment Weekly hates me. They've hated me since they've been a magazine," Willis says. "[Expletive] them, and you can go and tell them that. Why does anybody hate anybody? Y'know, because they have some beef. Who cares?" The next thing we know, Willis has segued into a rant about disgraced author James Frey and the dress-down Oprah Winfrey recently gave him on her TV show. "[To have Frye be] sucker punched on Oprah by one of the most powerful women in television just to grind [her] own ax," Willis says visibly frustrated. "Oprah, you had President Clinton on your show, and if this [expletive] didn't lie about a couple of things, I'm going to set myself on fire right now. James Frey's a writer, he can write whatever he wants. It's shameful how he was treated." Willis then smartly frames Frey's dilemma in the context of the paparazzi-filled world he deals with every day. "Have you heard of these magazines called In Touch or Us Weekly or People or any of these types of magazines?" he asks. "They lie about people, and they just make up [expletive] all week long, and you have to sue them to get it changed. I mean, this is the world we live in. They're all [full of] lies, and nobody's yelling at them, so let's leave James Frey alone." And just in case no one could figure it out, Willis states the obvious. "I'm pissed off today." After 30 minutes or so of Willis' blunt rants, the Hitlist was left with one indelible image: Willis' longtime publicist, Paul Bloch, covering his face with his hands in disbelief. Bloch was most likely thinking "I pray that they don't print this stuff." Ah, too late... "16 Blocks" opens nationwide March 3. Also: Throwing 'Bricks'

According to Page 6, March 15, 2006.---Bruce Willis & Petra Nemcova spent last weekend at the Borgata in Atlantic City. Then they say Petra was looking downcast last Monday night at the V for Vendetta premiere telling friends, "My friend was supposed to meet me here, but he didn't come." The friend was Willis. A rep for Nemcova says, "Petra tells me they are just friends."

(Out.com)Bandits in LoveMovie tough guy Bruce Willis claims that he and his Bandits costar Billy Bob Thornton developed a “manly love” while filming the crime caper with Cate Blanchett. In the New York Post, Cindy Adams quotes him as saying, “Billy Bob and I have a male love for each other in a prison way. A kind of need for one another.” Sounds sorta hot in an Oz way to us.

ENDQUOTE"TALLULAH can take a deer down with her bare hands. She's tough. She was born with this gene. Maybe it's genetic" - Bruce Willis discussing his daughter with Cindy Pearlman of the Chicago Sun-Times . . . "IF some weight lifter could become the governor of California, this guy could become the president of the United States" - Mario Cuomo introducing Jon Bon Jovi at the Help USA dinner at Gotham Hall.

Willis' News Strike Hollywood actor Bruce Willis has slammed the media for its poor news coverage, accusing the industry of deliberately ignoring serious news in favor of racy stories. The Die Hard star, who credits his youthful energy and vigor to a refusal to watch news bulletins, is disgusted with the news reports, claiming they are frivolous and superficial rather than informative. And he says that banning news from his house means he worries far less. Willis insists, "We go for the sensational now in the news. If it's not sensational or tantalizing or making fun of someone, it seldom gets into the news. I don't watch the news anyway. I have it turned off, and I feel so much better for it. That's why I have that youthful glow about me. I don't look worried."

Bruce Willis refuses Berry sex scene Bruce Willis refused to film a sex scene with Halle Berry - because she is too gorgeous.The 'Die Hard' actor - who stars with the Oscar winning actress in upcoming film 'Perfect Stranger'- made Halle act out the racy scenes alone because he was scared he would get too awkward.The 'Monster's Ball' actress was forced to writhe around in a bed on her own, while the crew played a recording of Willis' voice.The editors then had to put the pair together using computer wizardry.It was the first time the pioneering technique has been used for a sex scene.Willis said: "I get all awkward. She's beautiful. It's almost like looking at an eclipse of the sun."You have to poke a pin through a card and look at her through that. She's so stunning you could damage your retina." Meanwhile, the 51-year-old actor has announced he would love to make 'Die Hard 4.' The heartthrob actor admits he would love to reprise his role as tough US cop John McClaine in another instalment of the action series.

My first post so I hope its okay.There is a book called With Nails by actor Richard E. Grant who played the villian in Hudson Hawk.Its not the most flattering opinion of Bruce Willis ever written, especially what Grant thinks of Bruce's habit of not being around to feed lines or do over the shoulder shots in supposedly shared scenes. Willis was often in the other side of the world when the filmed the other actor in those scenes, even though he insisted the other actor be present and feed lines when he was filming.

There is a book called With Nails by actor Richard E. Grant who played the villian in Hudson Hawk.

I adore Richard E Grant, ever since Henry & June.....I'll have to find that book :P

I adore Richard E Grant, ever since Henry & June.....I'll have to find that book :P

I have to find that book and re-read it, it must be hidden somewhere among my crowded shelves, it's been ages. I adore him too!

My first post so I hope its okay.There is a book called With Nails by actor Richard E. Grant who played the villian in Hudson Hawk.Its not the most flattering opinion of Bruce Willis ever written, especially what Grant thinks of Bruce's habit of not being around to feed lines or do over the shoulder shots in supposedly shared scenes. Willis was often in the other side of the world when the filmed the other actor in those scenes, even though he insisted the other actor be present and feed lines when he was filming.

Hey, I'll have to check it out - never heard of that book. And welcome to ChitChat :)

Oh Lord. This is pretty bad!

Posted Image

The red suit is bad enough, but the bare feet combination?

Well, they are on a boat--perhaps they were required to remove their shoes upon boarding....There's no excuse for the red suit though!

Oh Lord.  This is pretty bad!

Posted Image

A red suit and a young model - now THAT'S how you do a mid-life crisis!

*takes notes to have mine the same way*

Willis is always wearing nutty suits like that. He has an excellent sense of humor, especially about himself. I saw him last year on the Letterman show where he came on dressed as the Gates (the name of orange drapery that was put up throughout Central Park and called "art" for a month). He was very funny. I also loved when he came on Letterman hawking his "sex tape"--saying it features him "lots of positions" and he named a fake website where you can go to order it! Then he showed a very cheesy shot of himself bare-chested on the cover of this exclusive sex tape.

I don't appreciate his politics but I do think that he--like Clooney, gets it.

Willis Confirms 'Die Hard 4' Nearly Ready To Roll Hollywood actor Bruce Willis on Friday announced filmmakers are ready to start shooting a fourth Die Hard movie, and they hope to have it in cinemas next year. Speaking at the Cannes Film Festival in France, Willis - who stars as policeman John McClane in the Die Hard films - revealed the highly-anticipated sequel is expected to start filming soon. He said, "We're as close as we've ever got to getting Die Hard 4 started. It won't be called Die Hard 4 but that will be the story. Hopefully it will be out next summer." The movie's plot had to be rewritten after last year's Hurricane Katrina tragedy - the original screenplay involved an oil tanker explosion that sends huge waves flooding into New Orleans, Louisiana. Die Hard was released in 1988 and made Willis a star. Two sequels followed - Die Hard 2: Die Harder in 1990 and Die Hard With A Vengeance in 1995

Hollywood insiders are calling Bruce Willis’ next effort “Diet Hard.” The actor is set to star in the fourth installment of the “Die Hard” series, and the aging action star has been told he’s going to have to work hard to get in shape for the role.

'Die Hard 4' in the worksStudio negotiating with 'Underworld' directorLOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- A fourth "Die Hard" movie is slowly coming together, with Len Wiseman (the "Underworld" films) in talks to direct Bruce Willis in the action franchise.In "Die Hard 4," Willis' John McClane character comes out of retirement to battle an Internet terrorist organization.The three "Die Hard" films, which came out in 1988, 1990 and 1995, have earned $740 million worldwide and influenced a generation of action filmmaking. The franchise also made then-TV actor Willis into a bona fide film star.In recent weeks, producer Arnold Rifkin had hinted that he was looking for a hot, young filmmaker to inject new life into the franchise. Wiseman, whose vampire thriller "Underworld: Evolution" opened at No. 1 in January, fits the bill. He made his feature directorial debut with 2003's "Underworld," both films starring his wife, Kate Beckinsale.The last "Die Hard" film, "Die Hard: With a Vengeance," was directed by John McTiernan, the biggest name indicted so far in the Hollywood wiretapping scandal involving disgraced celebrity sleuth Anthony Pellicano. He is scheduled to be sentenced in U.S. District Court in July after pleading guilty in April to lying to federal agents.

Willis Fights Off Reports He Injured Photographer Bruce Willis is fighting off claims he beat up a photographer in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, insisting he was simply shielding his eyes from flashbulbs when he accidentally made contact with a paparazzo. But snapper Anthony Goodrich insists Willis pushed his camera into his face and chipped his tooth as he exited celebrity restaurant Koi. And, while Willis' publicist is playing down the incident on website TMZ.com, the photographer insists he was injured enough to check into hospital. He also filed a police report against the actor, alleging battery. Goodrich tells Tmz.com, "He smashed my camera into my face... All I was doing was taking his picture. I didn't say one word. I didn't get in his way." Willis' spokesman Paul Bloch claims Willis put his hand up "to protect himself" because he was "blinded by the lights" from photographers. Bloch insists that at no time did Willis "hit, push, or hurt" anyone.

Bruce Willis Sues Paparazzo

Actor claims photog defamed him with "fabricated" assault tale

JUNE 19--Bruce Willis today sued a paparazzo for defamation, claiming that the photographer fabricated a story about being assaulted by the movie star outside a West Hollywood restaurant. In a Los Angeles Superior Court complaint, a copy of which you'll find below, Willis alleges that Anthony Goodrich (who is described in the filing as a "stalker-paparazzi") falsely claimed in a published report that he was shoved and stiff-armed by Willis during the incident last week. Goodrich claimed that his tooth was chipped when Willis shoved the lensman's camera into his face. In his petition, which seeks at least $1 million in damages, Willis contends that he simply put his hands in front of his face to shield his eyes from the "blinding flash of the cameras" wielded by Goodrich and other swarming shutterbugs.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0619061willis1.html

There's video of the incident here:

Bruce Willis hits cameradude. It's clear (to me anyway) that BW is in the right here. He DID hit the guy, but it appears to have been a bump, and it is clearly accidental. (BW acknowledges hitting the guy immediately and apologizes extensively for it, giving the guy enough time, I'd think, to say, "Hey, you really hurt me!") Later, the injured man (who doesn't yell at the minute, doesn't tell anybody he just lost a tooth or whatever--he just seems irritated) tries to approach BW as he's about to drive away, and BW says, "Sorry" in a dismissive I-am-going-not-talking-to-cameraguys-can't-you-see-I'm-on-a-date tone, and pulls away from the restaurant.

Bruce Willis Sues Childhood FriendTHURSDAY AUGUST 03, 2006 08:45AM ESTpeople.comIn Entourage, a movie star has his childhood friends working for and living with him – but that set-up hasn't worked out as well for Bruce Willis. On Tuesday, the actor filed a civil extortion complaint in Los Angeles County Superior Court against Bruce DiMattia, described in Willis's legal papers as "his childhood friend and a former employee." According to the suit, Willis, 51, hired DiMattia in 2002, in part, to organize private family pictures, videos and other memorabilia. The lawsuit alleges that DiMattia – "overcome by greed and jealous of his former friend's success," says the filing – is now threatening to disseminate that private family material, as well as sell a manuscript "containing lies about Mr. Willis" unless the actor "agrees to pay him over $100,000 and buy him a car, among other things." Willis contends that his ex-pal was living, rent-free, in one of his homes, and "has refused to move out" even though, as of mid-2006, DiMattia is no longer an employee. Willis is asking for a jury trial, damages in excess of $1 million and the return of his private material.

WILLIS WANTS $1M FOR 'LIES'THEY were the closest of childhood pals, but Bruce Willis now wants to savage Bruce DiMattia in court for allegedly trying to shake him down. A new lawsuit says DiMattia, "overcome by greed" and "jealous" of the Hollywood he-man's success, has penned a lie-filled, tell-all book he's threatening to publish unless he's paid $100,000 and given a car. Willis' pit bull lawyer Marty Singer says DiMattia, who was employed by the star for four years to organize private family photos and videos, swiped some of them after he was recently canned. DiMattia then told Willis he had "surreptitiously prepared a book manuscript," which he's now shopping around to publishers - a tome Willis insists contains "falsehoods and lies" that could embarrass him, Singer says. The suit charges that DiMattia's alleged plans "constitute extortion and violate Willis' right of privacy." The actor wants more than $1 million and the return of his private materials. We couldn't locate DiMattia for comment.

Bruce Willis sues old pal, claims sleazy shakedown Tinseltown tough guy Bruce Willis has slapped a childhood buddy with a $1million lawsuit, saying his back-stabbing pal tried to shake him down. The 51-year-old "Die Hard" star accuses Bruce DiMattia of threatening to sell private family photos and private information about the actor in a plot to extort $100,000 and a car."This case involved an attempted shakedown of the internationally known actor and celebrity Bruce Willis," charges the lawsuit, filed Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.Willis, who grew up in New Jersey, charges DiMattia tried to shake him down after being "overcome with greed" and jealousy over the actor's success in the suit, obtained by celebrity Web site TMZ.com.DiMattia could not be reached for comment.He had been hired by Willis to organize his family photos, DVDs and memorabilia. But Willis, who has three daughters with ex-wife Demi Moore, claims that once his friend got the material, he set out to "vex, injure and annoy" him.Willis said DiMattia turned on him after years of sponging off him, living rent-free in one of the movie star's homes.He says DiMattia has refused to return his photos and other property, including a gun, and has balked at orders to move out of his house.The suit also charges that DiMattia used the confidential information about Willis and his family in a book proposal that was shown to at least three book publishers.But Willis claims the book proposal was packed with lies meant to embarrass him.Willis refuses "to be the victim of DiMattia's extortion demands, and would prefer to litigate the case on the merits rather than be held hostage by DiMattia's extortion threats," the lawsuit says.Bill Hutchinson