Sign in to follow this  
princess

Board Issues

I'm aware of our board issues. To be blunt, I'm out of my league trying to figure out how to get rid of this lovely little piece of code that is slowing down the board. I've now contacted a company to find out about upgrading the board to the current version that will in the process wipe out the bad code that is causing problems for many of us. I will make sure if we upgrade we don't loose any content in the process, but just in case I did copy Jerrica's Ted C. list today ;) I should get a quote back in 48 hours, keep you posted.

Thanks for working on it. FWIW, it's working fine for me now and has been for about three weeks. But prior to that I basically couldn't get on for at least a month. I COULD, but it was super super slow. When I posted about it then, not many people seemed to be bothered by it. Now I'm fine but it sounds like others are not. I just thought I'd mention that in case something about the sporadic nature of it all is relevant to the fix.

Thanks for working on it. FWIW, it's working fine for me now and has been for about three weeks. But prior to that I basically couldn't get on for at least a month. I COULD, but it was super super slow. When I posted about it then, not many people seemed to be bothered by it. Now I'm fine but it sounds like others are not. I just thought I'd mention that in case something about the sporadic nature of it all is relevant to the fix.

Ditto everything dixie said :)

I'm closing this thread, any feedback on upgrade issues please post there. Again, even if I don't respond individually to you, I still want to hear the feedback on issues so I can be sure we have everything sorted out!