Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Good Charlotte

Madden's Message: "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl"

Posted Sep 25th 2006 6:19PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Movies

Good Charlotte have unveiled the first single of their as-yet-unnamed new album, and its title is the not-so-subtle "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl." Which makes us wonder: Is it a warning to potential Duff-admirers or a revelation of things not going so well in the oft-buzzed-about on-again, off-again relationship of Joel Madden, lead singer for Good Charlotte, and his galpal, Hilary Duff.

It's almost two years since the rockers have released any new material and "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl" begs the question of who this "girl" might be? Madden and Duff's relationship has been a tabloid focal point over the past year and the lyrics provide a rather odd clue. "I got a model 26 but she stays in the place," sings Madden, but Duff is only 18. If it's for other male admirers of his Disney darling, Madden and the band have the following admonition: "I got brass knuckles hanging from my neck and my chain," especially given Duff's suggestion that "[Madden]'s from a pretty ghetto place in Maryland."

The boys only hope that they don't have the same problem at radio as Miss Duff. The full album is due out in early 2007.

TMZ

Diva Bitch Still With Guy In Shitty Band

Filed under: Joel Madden , Nicole Richie

Posted Image

Everyone can get off their ledges now. Call off the ambulances and fire trucks. Despite reports that they had broken up, US Weekly is reporting that Nicole Richie and her boyfriend that she stole from Hilary Duff are still together. I know I was worried, too. I guess they're happy and touring in England. Great. I can rest easy now. Maybe they can collaborate on a song together to celebrate their togetherness called "Ehhhh". Because that's the sound I think of when I look at these two. When does she go on trial anyway? I hope she's not driving and violating probation. Especially now that we know celebrities don't receive any special treatment like a halved sentence and a comfortable "special needs" unit stay and......wait, celebrities DO receive special treatment.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/18/diva_b...shitty_band.php

Madden's Weepy Goodbyes To Daughter

GOOD CHARLOTTE frontman JOEL MADDEN was moved to tears when he prepared to hit the road for the band's European tour, because he couldn't bear to say goodbye to his daughter HARLOW WINTER.

The singer became a first-time father in January (08) with his socialite beau Nicole Richie, and he admits it was difficult to part from the tot - who he recently hailed as his "one and only true love" - when the time came to embark on an international tour earlier this month (Apr08).

And the star isn't concerned about maintaining his rock 'n' roll image, happily admitting to instantly welling up with pride at the mere sight of his beloved little girl.

He says, "(I cried) before I left for tour, when I was just looking at my daughter and it made me cry a little bit. It was when I was rocking her in her crib."

Source: contactmusic

Benji Madden Writes a Love Song for Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton has become a muse to her boyfriend of two months, Benji Madden.

"He actually wrote me a beautiful song, and actually recorded it in the studio," Hilton, 27, said Monday night at the LG launch of the TV series Scarlet. "He surprised me with it. It's called, 'Shine Your Light.' It's this really beautiful love song about me. It was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me."

As Madden spent the night sharing DJ duties with pal Steve Aoki, Hilton couldn't stop gushing about the 29-year-old Good Charlotte guitarist

"He's my best friend," she said. "He's just different from any guy that I've ever been with. I just trust him completely, and I know that he'd be there for me, no matter what."

With things going so well, could Hilton beat girlfriend Nicole Richie to the altar?

"I don't know," Hilton says with a smile, "My life's a lot different now, I'm very much at peace, and I'm so happy, and in control, and so very excited about life."

Source: People

Madden 'Vows Not To Shave Until 2010'

Joel Madden has promised Nicole Richie that he will not shave until next year.

The Good Charlotte musician, who has two children with Richie, said that he is growing his facial hair because she likes his "dirty face".

Madden wrote on his Twitter page: "Should I shave? I haven't in five weeks."

After responses from fans, he continued: "OK, so the tweets have spoken - 80% say I should not shave. If that is your wish, then I will not shave. But by mid-Jan I should have a beard."

The 30-year-old rocker later wrote: "Three good reasons why Joel should not shave: 1. It's November; 2. Nicole likes me with a dirty face; 3. I'm lazy."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Benji Madden: 'I'm Scared I'm Getting Old'

Benji Madden has revealed that he is worried he is getting old.

The Good Charlotte rocker, whose brother Joel is dating Nicole Richie, said that he fears he is becoming a grumpy old man after finding himself recently complaining about college students.

Madden wrote on his Twitter page: "College kids with their big words and their sandals and their funny hair. I don't trust 'em..."

The 30-year-old musician later wrote: "Last tweet = sure sign that I'm getting old. FVCK [sic]."

Madden, who used to date Paris Hilton, is currently believed to be seeing ex-Playboy bunny Holly Madison.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Good Charlotte Scrap Album

Good Charlotte have scrapped their latest album.

The pop punk band, best known for their song 'Lifestyles of the Rich + Famous', binned much of their latest record when they listened back to the songs.

Lead singer Benji Madden wrote on his blog: "When we got back from the last trip to Australia, we had pretty much finished recording the record.

"I went into the studio to hear some roughs and it just wasn't right. I couldn't figure it out. I was so lost.

"I called all the boys immediately and called an emergency meeting. Everyone sat down and I just said 'Guys, we gotta start over'. I was expecting everyone to freak on me. But Billy was the first to speak, and right away he said 'I knew you were gonna say that. My gut is telling me the same thing.' Let's do it. Everyone agreed."

Benji also promised that the band would keep up communication with their fans.

Source contactmusic

Benji Madden Wants Matt Movie

Benji Madden wants to make a movie with Matt Damon.

The Good Charlotte rocker is a huge fan of the 'Green Zone' star and has set his sights on taking up acting in order to make a film with the actor and his friend Ben Affleck.

He tweeted: "I love Matt Damon. He's the man. I'm gonna become an actor, so I can do a movie with him. then I will be the man 2. Matt Damon and Benj Affleck.

"Matt Damon is the s**t! givin me a new Goal 2 work 2wards, gonna do a movie and when they ask 'Benj- what inspired u2act?' I'll say 'Matt Damon' (sic)."

The 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' hitmaker was particularly delighted when one of his followers told him both actors are fans of his band.

He added: "Wooohooo!! I'm a shoe in!!(sic)"

While he has ambitions to act, Benji is currently focussing on completing Good Charlotte's next album, 'Cardiology', which is due for release in May.

Source contactmusic