Which couple will officially bite it in 2016?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder who else will announce this weekend - that divorce lawyer indicated she's working with several clients just waiting for awards season to be over. I wonder if anotehr split will be announced today when it's likely to get lost in the shuffle.

• Like 1

Yep, that's the one I was thinking from the divorce lawyer. That's a big case because she's Drew but also because he's from a wealthy family (like, East Coast society business family, not Hollywood ;-)

Married 4 years, 2 kids, marriage problems for a while.....Why have that 2nd kid? Did they think it would help? Or did one or both just really want 2 kids and want them to be full siblings?

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 2

Not even four years! Divorce rumours swirled about them in late 2015, but I guess it was conjecture or they weren't yet ready to make it public. http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/drew-barrymore-will-kopelman-divorce-custody-battle/ I hope Drew stops marrying, now; she's good at many things but marriage doesn't seem to be one of them.

• Like 1

Lots of pseudo-psychology on why Drew does what she does, marrying Will because of his family & upbringing and looking for "stability" but not actually happy in that kind of a relationship.....

• Like 1

I always heard that she and Nancy Juvonen (sp?) were a couple. I've read (numerous sources) that Jimmy Fallon ~ married to Nancy ~ is gay. I assumed that Drew also married a gay guy, too, and that this was something they were all happy with. Clearly, I was wrong... even if only the part about all of them being happy.

• Like 1

Lindsay Lohan I'm Engaged!!! 4/12/2016 11:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0411-lindsay-lohan-boyfriend-egor-instag

From Russia with love -- Lindsay Lohan is engaged to be married to her 22-year-old boyfriend.

We're told Russian heir Egor Tarabasov popped the question over the weekend, and LiLo said ... Da.

As we've told you ... 29-year-old Lindsay and Egor started dating about 5 months ago, and got serious pretty quickly. Egor spent the holidays in NY with the Lohan fam, who gave him the stamp of approval.

Egor, whose father is a multi-millionaire businessman, met Linds through mutual friends at a party.

Congrats!

• Like 1

Which blind was this?? Drugs, and a flirtation or affair with another costar (on his part)?

Kiki & Garrett are over Posted by Lainey
US Weekly broke the news yesterday that after four years together, Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund are over. Here they are at the Golden Globes at the beginning of the year. They seemed great together, then. And she’s been talking lately like it’s still great, mentioning recently in UK InStyle that “all I can say is it’s my longest relationship, so it’s working, right?!”
After US Weekly’s report, E! and PEOPLE both followed with confirmations of their own that the two are done. And it’s not just because they haven’t been photographed together for a while. The easy answer as to why, and probably what most magazines will end up attributing it to, is that she’s been talking like she wants to start a family and he wasn’t ready. So it’s lifestyle. But more than just that kind of lifestyle. If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, and you’ve been, um, seeing it well, they started off with the same lifestyle. These days though, Garrett is super, super chill while Kiki prefers hers less smoke and more compounds.
Some sources have also observed that while they were happy, she always seemed more into it than he was. That for him, she wasn’t “the one” and that he may have always been waiting for another co-star who never looked at him the same way. How soon is too soon though to make suggestions? I have some. And we should start fresh.

• Like 1

Kirsten Dunst & Garrett Hedlund split after 4 years together :-(

Hoya, did you read Lainey's piece on this? It seemed like she was alluding to something, but I couldn't tell what

• Like 1

That is where the quotation is from - did I forget to link her site? Dang...I'm on my phone so I'll try to edit tomorrow.

• Like 1

That is where the quotation is from - did I forget to link her site? Dang...I'm on my phone so I'll try to edit tomorrow.

oh, my fault - that was weird. For some reason the quote wasn't showing for me before (when I was on my phone) - but I can see it now that I'm at a computer. Sorry :)

That said, I can't think of what this is referring to and it's driving me nuts

• Like 2

OK, let's go back through some of Hedlund's films and see if any co-stars jump out? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1330560/?ref_=nv_sr_1#actor

Country Strong- Gwyneth Paltrow, Leighton Meister (one married at filming, the other married now...)

Georgia Rule - Lindsay Lohan (HAHAHAHAHAHA - I'd rather be with Felicity HUffman and Jane Fonda!!)

Tron - Olivia Wilde (ooh, that's good!)

On the Road - Kristen Stewart? Because Kirsten was in that too - is that where they met?

Inside Llewyn Davis - Carey Mulligan

• Like 1

I don't know if she still is but I remember some years ago there being a lot of rumors about her drug use. Apparently she was into some hardcore stuff if I remember correctly. I thought she'd since cleaned herself up though.

• Like 1

Is Lainey implying Kiki is on heavy substances? I never got that vibe from her, at least not now as an adult... :huh:

I always heard a lot of talk of her and heroin...

Is Lainey implying Kiki is on heavy substances? I never got that vibe from her, at least not now as an adult... :huh:

Weren't the rumors about the time she got dropped from the original Spider-Man - and that was the reason she got dropped from the franchise?

Weren't the rumors about the time she got dropped from the original Spider-Man - and that was the reason she got dropped from the franchise?

I thought it was a drinking problem, not a drug problem?

• Like 1

Kirsten Dunst suspected to be Whore-Tense Past-Tense per our blinds pinned threads. Here's the blind http://www.eonline.com/news/24861/one-overshot-blind-vice

Where do we start? When are folks gonna realize that blowin' out your brain cells with booze, dope and doofus doings ain't exactly the best way to go? Prolly never. But what the hell, that's not gonna stop me from tellin' on Whore-tense Past-tense, the country's latest glossy victim in chemically enhanced career descent.

Whore-hon—such the doll. Well, I never thought she was, but lotsa other folks sure did. Always found W.T. to be a bit o' a fake onscreen, not to mention in real life. I mean, who else would date a gay man for years just to get herself more in the tabloids? I know, I know, half of Hollywood's female population, but you get my point. Also, forgive moi, but I never really found Ms. P., with all of her kooky outfits, to be all that attractive—and I think that's largely because, deep down inside, Whorey was projecting nothing but a desperation to find the next heroin fix.

Which she always has found—much to the chagrin of Whore-baby's current group o' hangers-on. And, trust, when a bunch of nobody poseurs who leech on to a star's fading wattage just to get attention start worrying for their so-called friend's welfare, that amiga's gotta be in pretty pitiful shape. And Past-tense sure is.

So much so, in W.'s increasingly notorious state of euphoric Hell-Ay horniness, she's screwing busboys here, waiters there, car parkers, too—and she never stops to think that these (almost always skinny) dudes just might talk. 'Course, they haven't (yet), but W.T.'s buds sure as ef have. And the only other thing that's got these ultraclassy hangers-on—not to mention W.T. watchers—gabbing as much would be Ms. Pee's skeletal frame. For your next meal, hon, you might try a noodle, not a needle.

PS I've been reading this thread while watching her on the Graham Norton show I recorded. I like her!! (I do think she pulled herself out of whatever after 2007 - call it a career slump, drug related or whatever else was going on)

TMZ

Aisha Tyler's husband Jeff Tietjens is pulling the plug on their 20 year marriage.

Jeff finally filed divorce docs earlier this month in L.A. Superior Court. They'd been separated since January 2015.

They got hitched in 1994 after being college sweethearts. Aisha has been vocal on "The Talk" about her and Jeff's inability to conceive, but it's unclear if that played a role in the breakup. He cited irreconcilable differences.

Aisha's rep, Lisa Morbete, tells TMZ although their marriage is ending, their friendship will continue.

Jeff isn't asking for spousal support now, but indicated in the docs he's reserving the right to do so later.

• Like 1