Sign in to follow this  
sanlee

Amy Winehouse

Winehouse Engaged To Ex-husband

AMY WINEHOUSE's ex-husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL has confirmed they are engaged to be married for a second time.

The couple divorced in July (09) following a turbulent two-year marriage, which saw the pair sink into drug abuse and Fielder-Civil jailed on charges relating to a 2007 attack on a pub landlord. The union ended with the singer admitting adultery in court papers.

Rumours of a reunion have been rampant since they were spotted enjoying an intimate night out in September (09).

Winehouse has since been seen wearing her engagement ring and was snapped visiting her ex-husband's apartment in Sheffield, England earlier this month (Dec09), where he is undergoing treatment for drug addiction.

Fielder-Civil has now confirmed reports they are engaged and planning to re-marry - and even considering starting a family.

He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "We're back together, and we're engaged. Amy and I have talked about getting married again and starting a family - we both definitely want kids.

"This time we are doing things properly and hopefully that will help both our families come round to the idea. We've both been through a lot but we love each other the same as ever. We've tried to get on with our lives and to see other people, but it wasn't the same. There's no one like Amy. She will always be the love of my life."

And Fielder-Civil is adamant they will make their second marriage work now they have both kicked their drug habits.

He adds, "We're free of drugs now and we're more responsible now. I'm 100 per cent clean and I'm not going to let anyone down. Amy said, 'You inspire me.' She's proud of me for staying off drugs and she's determined to do the same."

Source contactmusic

Amy Winehouse Charged

Amy Winehouse has been charged with common assault.

The 'Back to Black' singer voluntarily attended Milton Keynes police station this afternoon (23.12.09) to answer questions about an incident at the city's theatre on Saturday (19.12.09) and was formally arrested and charged with a Section 5 public order offence and common assault.

Amy is accused of kicking the theatre's front-of-house manager Richard Pound after he tried to eject her from the audience during a performance of pantomime 'Cinderella'.

The 26-year-old star - who is thought to have been drinking - reportedly spent more than half an hour of the first act of the performance yelling expletives.

Her outbursts were said to include "f**k Cinders, Prince Charming, marry me" and branding the Ugly Sisters "b***hes."

Families in the audience got upset when Amy repeatedly stood up, blocking their view to jeer at the cast.

She is due to appear at Milton Keynes Magistrates' Court on Wednesday 20 January 2010.

Source monstersandcritics.com

Amy Winehouse's Retail Therapy

Amy Winehouse is addicted to shopping.

The troubled 'Back to Black' singer - who has rekindled her romance with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil - has delighted her family by finally quitting drugs but is still causing them concern by obsessively indulging in her new hobbies, which also include exercise.

Her father Mitch Winehouse revealed: "Amy quit the drugs in her own way. In August 2008 she said to me, 'Dad, I don't want to do this any more.' And she hasn't. I'm more proud of her for that than her music - she's done it all by herself. But she's not out of the woods yet.

"She's a recovering addict and other problems have developed. Shopping is a problem - she'll go into Agent Provocateur and spend £3,000 on underwear in one go.

"She works out for three to four hours a day in the gym."

Mitch also admitted he is worried about Amy's alcohol consumption, but doesn't think he can get her to cut down.

He added to Closer magazine: "Amy's still drinking. Not to excess, but she drinks perhaps more than she should. The ideal situation is that she steers clear of alcohol, but she's 26 and she wants to be with people and have a drink."

Source femalefirst

Amy Winehouse Embarrassed By Dad

Amy Winehouse has blasted her father for talking about her problems in public.

The troubled 'Back To Black' singer is furious with her "embarrassing" dad, Mitch, after he appeared on British TV documentary 'My Daughter Amy' last week, and spoke about her battle with drug addiction, relationship woes with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil and other struggles.

She wrote on twitter: "Why don't my dad write a song when something bothers him instead of going on national tv? And you thought your parents were embarrassing. (sic)"

Taxi driver-turned-TV presenter and swing singer Mitch, 58, has been vocal about Amy's problems in recent months, revealing she is now struggling to curb her spending.

He said: "Amy quit the drugs in her own way. In 2008, she said to me, 'Dad, I don't want to do this any more.' And she hasn't. I'm more proud of her for that than for her music - she's done it all herself.

"But she's not out the woods yet. She's a recovering addict and other problems have developed.

"Shopping is a problem. She'll go into Agent Provocateur and spend £3000 on underwear in one go."

He also blasted 26-year-old Amy's ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, 31 - who is currently undergoing court-ordered treatment for his own drug problems - and admitted he is worried they have reconciled.

He said: "Their relationship was a disaster. It was destructive and they're lucky one of them didn't die. Two addicts can't be in a relationship."

Source femalefirst

Amy Winehouse's Brazilian Fitness Plan

Amy Winehouse has taken up the Afro-Brazilian martial art Capoeira.

The 'Rehab' singer has turned to the exercise - a mix of martial arts, music and dance, which is performed in a non-violent way - to help her concentrate while working on her long-awaited new album.

A source said: "Amy loves it because it's good for strength, toning and great for working up a sweat. It is also helping her focus."

Amy, 26, has also been using the technique to help her stay in shape while she records her next LP - the follow up to 2006's 'Back to Black' - and keep her away from the temptations of London's Camden area, where she is reportedly moving back to.

The singer - who has now overcome her drug problems - originally lived in the area at the height of her hedonism, but moved to the area of Barnet, in the city's suburbs, in 2009 to change her lifestyle.

Source femalefirst

Amy Winehouse’s Breasts Land Her in Hospital

AMY Winehouse is back in hospital!

The troubled singer was rushed to a London medical center where she was kept overnight after experiencing agonizing pains from her breast implants.

Winehouse may have to undergo corrective surgery or have her 32D implants removed

“Amy was in agony and became convinced it was something to do with her boobs,” a family friend told British newspaper The Sun.

“She thought she would leave it for a while but the pain got worse. She went into the clinic on Thursday and they kept her under observation.

“She is waiting for a decision on whether the implants have to come out or not.”

Source showbizspy.com