346 replies to this topic

#341 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7400 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:25 AM

For the love of God, is anyone watching SNL? She is so ridiculous. This screeching song, the crazy costumes - hey it worked for Lady Gaga, I think I'll do it too. Do people really buy this attention seeking act or not? Seriously, I always thought Lady Gaga was strange, but it was her persona and she owned it. Miley just comes off as a petulant child crying out for attention.
Or else I'm just really frickin' old.

You can't be that old - I haven't stayed up late enough to watch SNL in years!

#342 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12103 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:26 AM

We actually decided to start recording SNL this year after not having watched in forever (literally decades for me) Haven't seen it yet....

#343 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12103 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:47 AM

TVLine recap of best/worst skits from that SNL. http://tvline.com/20...premiere-recap/

Yes, we FFd the songs. Except in the opener - that wasn't bad.

#344 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:07 PM

Seems like Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth secretly married earlier this year.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5052507/Liam-Hemsworth-Miley-Cyrus-wed-six-months-ago.html A new addition to the 2018 divorce pol, I'm thinking.

#345 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41481 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:28 AM

Not sure how reliable that source is, but I know people do marry in secret.  Never made sense to me, why keep it a secret unless you are ashamed!?!?!

#346 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:36 AM

Not sure it's a reliable source, but they have been seen and photographed wearing what certainly look like wedding rings. I think celebrities often keep things quiet not because they really care about privacy but so that they can do a big "reveal" at a time when they hope it will help them, personally, or a cause that's dear to their heart. So, singers who make announcements about their divorce, for example, just as their about to release an album, to garner more interest and press (and, they hope, money). Or, someone coming out as gay at time when they feel something really needs to be said about gay rights and they feel their "reveal" would bring attention and support to the issue. I'm guessing Miley will announce the marriage at a time when she hopes it will bring her the kind of attention she so desires...

Edited by Kath, 06 November 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#347 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12103 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

Liam was on SNL with her last week and it was sort of cute. Overall not a great episode though :-( I ffd more skits than I watched through, I think...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users